HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

I have savings A/c with HFDFC Bank, Bodakdev Ahmedabad Branch, Gujarat. On 16th April I received a mail from [protected]@hdfcbank.com...
I have a simple story to share with you regarding how i have been suffering from "Deadly Menace Called HDFC ".I...
This is my last option to let you know the ground reality faced by
the customer each and every day.I hope my words...

HDFC credit card problems? I had an HDFC credit card. There were some charges levied on me for certain expenses which I was not informed about in certain cases & where the customer care people when contacted on phone gave me wrong information.

1) Currency conversion charges still not resolved (Rs1482.44) [2007.67* 3.5%]-595.50
2) Surcharge charged on fuel but never refunded. (Rs1500) paid for petrol
2) Card lost but the manager told me that he would not charge me extra for a new card. Later on I found new card issue fee charged. (Rs0)

My 2/09/07 statement showed an excess balance of Rs4, 971.76
1) On 15/09/07 I made an transaction of $50 (Rs 2007.67) & I was told by the customer care representative that I would be charged 3.5% as currency conversion fees which I agreed to as all credit cards charge this for currency conversion.

On 20/09/07 I received a refund of $15 (Rs 595.50) from the same seller with whom I had made the transaction as he had overcharged me.

On 15/09/07 I saw Rs81.47 reflecting on my statement which confused me. I called up the customer care cell of HDFC & they said it was finance charges.
That was when I really got mad as nobody could give me a proper explanation why the charges where levied on me. I contacted customer care on phone at least 25 times wrote emails & they insisted that they where finance charges.
On 30/09/07 there was cess- currency conversion fee .25
On 30/09/07 there was service tax currency conversion fee Rs8.48 in my 2/11/007 statement

As I had mentioned earlier I was only told about 3.5% currency conversion fees which I agreed to pay. I was not told anything about 12 % & 3%. for mutiple transactions.

Secondly I have not made any multiple tranasctions. It was a refund from the seller whom I had contacted only once for a refund which he immediately did so as he knew he was wrong.

Thirdly if you calculate 3.5 % of Rs2007.67 you get Rs 70.27 approx & they have charged me Rs81.47 which all the customer care rep where saying are finance charges & not currency conversion charges. If you cannot train the executives properly they should not be allowed to take calls

Please note that my 2/09/07, 2/10/07 & 2/11/07 statement s had an excess balance lying with HDFC from 28/08/07. I had also never received statements from the bank as I did not owe the bank anything. I had to call the customer care Dept regullary asking them to send my statements which they ignored.

2) On 16/11/07 & 21/11/07 I put petrol worth Rs 1000 & Rs500 & was charged Rs1025 & Rs512.50 (surcharge of Rs25 & Rs 12.50) Which was supposed to be reversed in my next statement which never happened

3) They reversed the charges of R112.36 levied on 7/11/07 fo issuing a new card to Rs 100 on 22/12/07 but still charged 12.36.
In my statement dated 2/01/08.

I have made other transactions during this period.
My 2/09/07 statement showed an excess balance of Rs4, 971.76.
Other transactions excluding these 3 issues are amounting to Rs2959
Disputes Rs 2982.44 (Currency, Petrol, new card)
Other expense+ Disputes=Rs 5941.44

Total less Excess = Rs 969.68 which I would have paid had there been no cheating, miscommunication, giving wrong information etc

I blocked the card & their customer care rep gave me the reference number.
I demand that they compensate me for harressment, mental torture and the amount of time they have made me waste on writing & sending emails for charges which where not told to me & then charged. The Finance charges, late fee charges & taxes are accumalting every month & yesterday I receive a call from their recovery agent to make the payment or else I would be issued an legal notice.

The latest outstanding according to them is Rs2357.99 for the statement dated 2/04/008

What do i do? The recovery agent has called me and is going to issue a legal notice.

Aditya

I HAD PAID iRS 20, 000 FOR THE HOME LOAN AS PROCESSING FEES
    AFTER 2 MONTHS THE LEGAL AND TECHNICAL DEPT HAS REFUSED...
    I am having my savings account with your chembur branch. My SB Account no. is [protected].

On 31/03/2008,...

Undue harassment - abuse language-threatening calls!

To The,
    Regional Manager
    Credit Card Division
    HDFC Bank Ltd.

Dear sir my name is hemant ( Working with LTD COMPANY IN BANKING ) this is inform u that I am holding HDFC Credit Card due to some financial reason I was unable to make regular payments but I always try to give minimum amount due so that when I will get my money I will pay all to have relation with HDFC

As all company have some collection counter you office is in Rajouri Garden J Block
    There is a girl Named Shweta what she has done is that she call at my office and use abuse language with receptionist Ritu and other staff that she is sending some gundas to my office and as well as in my house and I am receiving on daily basis she is also threatening my parents and wife and in my office it can become a HR Issue . I have told his seniors not to do that many times but she is repeating daily.

I am ready to launch an FIR in the nearest police station in name of shweta and others who r handling my case and file against the bank with Human Rights

what should I do please suggest

threatening calls!

Hemant Khanna
    To the,
    Regional Manager
    Credit Card Division
    HDFC Bank Ltd.

Dear sir I am Sarvjeet Singh, working in a telecom company at Noida. This is to inform you that I am holding HDFC Credit Card from last 3 years and due to some financial reason I was unable to make my complete credit card dues but was paying due amount in installments and I had decided that I will finished all my pending in next few months.

Few days back I got to know that my corporate salary account is blocked. I called in customer care then came to know that due to pending amount in credit card my salary account has been blocked. I went to Rajory Garden to settle down the case and the full payment but the people over there treated me badly and were not in mode to settle it down.

Now I am going to deal this issue through the legal way as there are some personal priorities where I need my salary account functional.

Please suggest what should I do now?

Sarvjeet Singh
    +91 [protected]
    I totally believe above complaints. Same has happened with me. have been subjected to gross verbal abuse, breach of privacy and untolerable misbehviour by your employees Mr Jatin and Mr ram sitting at Rajouri Garden OFFice. your employees have not sent any statement neither email or anything for my bill and keep calling to pay the money.

The height is today between 2 and 3, MR Jatin called up again and again 20 times shouting on phone, telling me not to use the card if i cant pay. He wants to send his employee tomorrow at his convenience and wnats me to wait for him. When i asked him to first send em the bill, he told me that there is some fault in their system and they are not sending any bill.s Later, he started misbehaving tellnig me to pay as and wehn they are saying and asking me questions like where am i going on SUnday and why I am leaving home early. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. he further misbhaved and told me that he will complaint against my boss and further kept on demanding. KINDLY REGISTER IT AS EXTORTION CALL.

he then DEMANDED AN EXPLANATION OF WHY I DONT PICK UP HDFC'S BANK CALLS. DESPITE MY REPEATEDLY TELLING HIM THAT I HAVENT RECEIVED ANY BILL, HE MISBEHAVED, USED RUDE LANGUAGE AND TOLD ME NOT TO USE HDFC CARD IF I DONT HAVE MONEY. PLESE CHEKC YOUR CALL RECORD, I told him clearly that i want to pay the full amount but send me the bill first but he KEPT ON MISBEHAVING ASKING ME PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND SHOUTING.

I HAVE FILED A POLICE COMPLAINT AND I WILL ENSURE THAT THEY ARE DEALT WITH PROPERLY.

To,
      HDFC Bank,

I was holding a credit card of HDFC BANK, the details are as under:-

Name: Prateek Dhaiya
      Add- 179 1st floor, Kohat enclave,
      Pitam Pura,
      New Delhi110034
      Card No: - [protected]

The settlement letter is been issued through HDFC BANK on this card.
      I made all the dues cleared in regular monthly installments. At the time of last installment, I asked the HDFC bank executive (Mr Vikas Sharma from Rajori Garden Branch) to get me the full and final receipt and can collect the payment. But he told me that he can’t give me receipt for full and final payment, but all of your dues is been cleared and you will receive the letter by courier. He told me that he can write in receipt that this is final payment. On good faith I made the payment. But even after that again and again I am receiving calls that you amount is due and misbehave on phone by using vulgar language.

You can check my account summary regarding dues.

Now I have received a letter from some advocate regarding payment of Rs 34290.07

I request you to please look into this matter and close this chapter as all the dues is been cleared from my side.

The Settlement letter and Final receipt is been attached.

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Dhaiya
      Misbehave by the Collection Agent (lady)

I am having a HDFC credit card for the past 1 year. I have been harrassed by the Collection Telecaller of HDFC Bank . I have been making my payments regularly except from July 2008. Since my financial position is tight I am making delayed payments to HDFC. I am also paying the interest rate and penalty fee for the delayed payments.

The payment I had to make was 3000 and I informed the lady that I might not be able to make a payment today, but ya surely in next week and I am ready to pay the extra.

And she is like "At any cost you have to give the cash. You better make the payment. We are the people who gave the money and so we have the right to get our money back"

When asked for her name, she says " You want to complain to my manager? I dont care"

I am surprised to hear that. Are the managers just for a namesake without any responsibilities. If so I am not surprised by the attitude and behavior of the employees under that manager.

She shouted at me and is using filthy language on the call. She talks all nonsense. Gave the name as Sunita and she is calling from[protected]

She is abusing in the phone. This disturbs me a lot and upsets and is spoiling my mood.

I called up the customer care department and I hope they get back to me.

Credit Card — miss comittment

TO,

DEAR SIR,

SUB : OVER CHARGES GVING TO ME WITHOUT GETING ANY INFORMATION

SIR,
      I JUST KINDLY INFORM TO YOU THAT SOME BUDY CALLED ME IN YOUR COMP .HE SAY THAT, OUR COMPANY OFFERS U TOURIST PAKAGE + HANDLING BAG ON PER PHAPS 4 YOUR GOOD RECORD AND PERFORMANCE TAHT IS TOTALLY FREE OF COST NO CHAREGES TO GIVE UP YOU. YOUR EMPLOYE MISS COMITTED TO ME AND ALSO CHEATED ME ( YOUR COMPANY GETING OVER CHARGE ON ME OF RS. 8000/- THIS STUPID TRAVEL PACKAGE WITHOUT INFORMING TO ME MY CREDIT CARD NO- [protected]) I REQUESTED TO YOUR COMPANY, PLZ REMOVING THIS UN INFORMED CHARGES TO ME OTHER WISE I TAKE A STEP AND GOING TO CONSUMER COURT AND COMPLAINING AGAINGST YOUR COMPANY FOR THIS MISS COMITTMENT. PLZ, TAKE A ACTION ON IT OTHER WISE I CANT PAY ANY PAYMENT ON YOUR CREDIT CARD.

BEST REGARDS
      POOJA ARORA
      contact no- [protected]

i m employee of reputed Pvt.Ltd. software Developement firm of Pune working at Surat Branch
        We wan to open salary account...
        Dear sir;
        I have been using the credit card No. [protected] of HDFC Bank for last many years. About three weeks...
        Ref. to above my gold credit card no. [protected] I have received my statement dated 03.02.2008 and I have found following...

This is to bring to your notice that i have been getting bill charged with late fees i m not able to understand how can u charge me late fees when i recieve your bill after due date is over? and this has been complaint to your customer care from last one year yet there are no changes i till date recieve late bill with late fees charges . pls help me as this issue is going very serious i m not able to understand why can't u send me bill on time . i will be not paying the late fees charged as this is not my fault i[censored] want u can contact me on my cell [protected]
        The issue is very derious and if continued more will have to cancell your card
        To,
        The Branch Manager,
        HDFC Bank,
        11th Floor, Ambadeep Building,
        14, K.G. Marg.
        New Delhi.

Sub: Non accepting the Loan amounting Rs.48, 043/-

I was applied for a loan of Rs. 1, 00, 000/-(Rs.One Lack) your representative Sh. Noor Mohammad who was collecting my document from my office i.e. Room No. 106, Directorate General of Home Guards & Civil Defence, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Raja Garden. He give me assurance that my required loan amount Rs.1, 00, 000/- has been approved and the documents are required to be sign. I asked him to show me approval but he gets my sign. And keep me in dark.

A disbursement Advice dated Mar-11-2008 Reference No.[protected] Account No. 12862935 a loan of amounting Rs. 48, 043/-(Rupee Forty Eight Thousand Forty Three Only) have been sanctioned and delivered to my office to some one.

Sir I was applied for loan Rs. 1, 00, 000/-(One Lakh Only) and sanctioned amount is very lover and not fulfill my requirement and not sufficient for me this amount is not acceptable to me I am surrendering this Cheque to you

It is therefore requested kindly cancelled this loan.

Yours truly,

(MOHD.FAROOQ)
        Instructor Civil Defence,
        Encl. Cheque No. 179554 dt. 11/03/2008 Dte, Genl. Of HG & CD,
        Room No. 106, First Floor
        (M) [protected], (O[protected] Ext.no. 726
        Copy to :-
        1. Governor Reserve Bank of India, with the request to kindly see the working procedure of bank and working of their staff.
        2. Delhi State Consumer forum with the request to kindly help me in this case against the Bank Policy or their employee.
        3. Manager Punjab National Bank, with the request to kindly stop the any kind of payment releasing to HDFC Bank through Cheque No. 050775, 050776, 050777 and 050778 or ECS
        4. Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, New Delhi for information please.

(MOHD.FAROOQ)
        My international debit card has been blocked. Kindly relese the lock so that i can draw money from ATM's.

I have a bank account with HDFC Bank SG Road, Ahmedabad branch. I received sum around 6k credit in my account on 28th March, 2008 (Mutual fund Redempton) through ECS and after 1hour the credit entery reversed by HDFC bank and the desctiption written against hte transaction was "ERR DIR CR ENTRY TEMPLETON DT"

Give me the the reason for auto debit of my money. I can't believe I lost my money.

Dhinal
          This is one of the bad service they giving after deduction a amount the sending latter to home before increasing the account from 2500 To 10000 They didn't send me latter after charging the 827 they send the latter to my home this is very bad from HDFC BANK JAKASANDRA Branch

They Give Me Contact no They didn't pick the call so please take action

This is very very very very very very very very bad service i see that before increasing the account balance they didn't send the latter after charging amount they send me the latter

It all started on a very fine day i.e 25/3/2008, when I received a letter from the bank stating that I owe the bank the sum...
            I had a HDFC credit card which I stopped using in 2005. Till that time the oustanding due was around Rs 9000. Because sudden...

Dear all,

I am not at all satisfied with the customer care and total performance of your(our) bank.

Because, today I was shocked while one of my friend rang up and told me that, he just saw one of my statement of transactions which is provided by your Bank, which I never wanted to happened. because my account is a personal one and I never want to disclose such kind of my money flows to every one.
            How dare your staff can give my transaction details to some one else with out my knowledge or my auotharisation at least.
            I am getting the quarterly statements by post frequently. Apart from that, once I personally went and given written request for a statement in the morning session. But the lady who was in the counter refused the same and told me that, she can give me the statement only after 3 pm in the evening. she spoke to me in a rash way, which is not good a for customer care executive.
            And again in the next day I personally went and got the statement in the evening. This was happened before just one or one and a half month before.

From that day I never requested for a statement in person or by some one else, because I am getting an E-mail statement also.

But today afternoon as I written in the earlier part of the mail One of my friend is saying that He saw my statement and he is saying some details also, which I never want to known by some else.

This particular Person was a staff member at HDFC Kalamassery branch previously, and some of his friends are working there still. he might have taken this statement through using any of such contacts.

What ever it may be, as a customer I never want to happened this kind of incidents any more.

More than that I need all the details about this malpractice.

Otherwise I may request the help from a legal practitioner. I know the person who did with whom's help.
            But first you try to find out the culprit in your own way.

With Regards.

Hareesh.S

My contyact is : [protected].
            HDFC Cusotmer care is such an hole support that they dont know what they are speaking.
            One time they say they are processing and the other time they say they dont have status information.

out station cheque takes 15-20 days for encashment.

I dont know what the hell they do sitting the bank.
            dear sir,
            u r atm branch in kirloskarvadi(dist -sangli)state - maharastra, every time any mistake or no network or many problems they close.then plse check & service is full open 24 houres. then i use my atm every time .then plse do any.then he work 24 houres..becouse i m a hdfc's custamor
            thank&regards
            ajit patil

1. At the advice and supervision of HDFC, Ambari, Guwahati, I have signed & submitted a proposal form on 31/07/2007 for a HDFC Home Loan Protection Plan .The premium amount of Rs. 33007.00 for the Home Loan Linked insurance for the then outstanding amount of Rs. 1, 414, 302.00 was paid by a HDFC cheque on the same date 31/07/2007.

2. But the date of commencement of the policy is 17th December 2007. A wide gap of 4 and 1/2 months. By God's grace I happily lived that gap period with a false sense of security and also paid the monthly EMIs against the HDFC home loan. Hence, by that time my liability on account of my Home Loan has reduced and yet HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd. made me pay premium for a period for which I was not insured.

3. The policy is against a HDFC home loan (the outstanding amount diminishes every month with every EMI paid) Linked insurance and the company was unable to process the proposal in time. Hence the onus lies on the company to contact the client and ask for a fresh proposal form against a reduced liability and process it on the same month. I cannot be asked to pay for the company's inaction.
              4. I have corresponded with HDFC life insurance through e-mail several times and in the e- mail dated 3rd March 2008 they have stated that they would need some to check with the concerned department and do the needful .

5. But till date they have not got back to me. Perhaps, realizing that their delay in processing the proposal form has cost the client in terms of money they are shying away and not replying to my e-mails any more.
              Plz send my finicial statement from 13.05.2009 to till date.my policy no. is 12901552 HDFC Insurance Pension Plan (II Unit Link) my e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.com
              DEAR SIR,
              I WANT TO CLOSE MY LIFE INSUREANCE [POLICY[protected]]ID[protected]. beacuse of some personal reason i can not continue with you.
              please close it as soon as possible.
              thanks and regards
              umesh verma

I AM USING HDFC WOMEN'S GOLD CREDIT CARD ( NO.[protected])SINCE FROM LAST 2 YEARS AND WENT THRU THIS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.
                WHEN I GOT MY MONTHLY STATEMENT DATED 03.02.2008 WHERE IN I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE CASH WITHDRAWL( on 2 days) FROM MY CREDIT CARD OF AROUND 30000 plus their cash advance fee and finance charges of around 2600 ie. total of 32300.
                Kindly note that I myself was aware of the pin of the card as I distroyed it on the day i received the pin. As per Bank people it has been used by known ones but it is not at all possbile bcz nobody else is aware of the same other than me.Moreever, the card is still with me so there is no question that someone has taken it and again put back that too on days.
                When i requested bank to send me the video clippings of cash withdrawl as proof they denied that.
                I would appreciate if any one can help me how to resolve this issue.

Kiran Rawat

HDFC Bank — Gift Plus [Resolved]

My close uncle gifted me a Gift Plus card in November 26, 08 with a credit of Rs. 5000/-. However due to preoccupation I could...

This was a worst experience using HDFC Credit card no - [protected], for which i had received an setlement letter for Rs. 25000/- after i had paid the amount this was agreed by the Credit card department - Mr. Arun Kumar (debt management) airport road branch - Ph- [protected], and after 6 month they have deducted Rs. 38380.39 from my HDFC account directly, which is not a small amount for me and which was my company money. these people only bluff people and cheat them this way... which is really bad on their part... as i have the letter given by the bank and the proof of the receipt for 25000/-... can any one help me how i can get the monies back from the bank
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Sir/Madam,

I, Sundaram P S have applied for the HDFC credit card. I got the card. BUT, you have sent the credit card along with a mini card, which I have NOT requested. Adding to this, you have also charged for this MINI CARD. So, I request you to cancel this MINI CARD. My card number is [protected]. Contact, if I need to sent back the card or anything else.

Sundaram P S
                  I applied the hdfc credit card on Last of June 08 but till date[protected] there is no credit card is reac to me. However Statement is reached. When I call the credit card department they told me that there is a mistake in my address thats why I would not receive credit card.
                  At the same time I receive the password of credit card and statement of that card on the same wrong adress why.

Four time I call the customer care and everytime they tole me that they redispacthe the card and after some day a messgae on my mobile that your credit card has returned to us please call us.

I dont understant If my address is wrong Why should password and statement would reached.

MOST IMPORTANT TOPIC IS THAT THE HDFC BANK SEND ME THE STATEMENT OF THAT CREDIT CARD THAT DOESENT REACH ME ANYTIME. WHAT A BLOODY SHAME ON THE SUCH REPUTED COMPANY.
                  Subject:- Credit Card No. – [protected]
                  This is with reference to your letter dated 02-Feb-2009. I require the credit card statements of credit card no- [protected] form[protected] to[protected] urgently.
                  It has been more than one month since I have requested for the statements. Your first acknowledgment was received by me on 02-Jan-2009. After that in every letter you have been asking for our confirmation only and not dispatching the required statements.
                  And please note the correct period for which I need the statements, because I shall not pay for any statements other than the stated period[protected] to[protected].
                  Please mail me these statements on a priority basis. And the hard copies of the statements are not required at all, please send me the soft copies of the same on my e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.co.in urgently.
                  As per my last statement, my bill was of 3126.25 but I need to pay only 2911.72/- as there was some opening balance of -214.53/-
                  Therefore, I would like inform you that in last month I made 2 transactions (petrol) one was of 1450/- and the another was of 1500/- & according to your company/bank rules you had put a surcharge of 87.50/- & 88.75/- respectively, than I made phone call at customer care & had a word with Mr. Ikshit on dated 26 July 2009 at 12:00 a.m., regarding the reversal of the Surcharge & he had committed that the bank will revert this amount in the next statement, at that moment he was not in position to revert this amount as well as to provide the request no.because of some techniqual problem in the system.

Moreover, he had suggested me to make one more call in morning after 7:00 a.m. than you will get the reversal as well as the request number, so when I called up again on 28 July 2009 & had a word with Mr. Gitesh Nijara & with Mr. Abhishek Maheshwari they had refused to give that reversal.

In addition, I would like to inform you that all the transaction made at B.P. Pumps & according to my information; there would be no surcharge on the Bharat Petroleum Pumps.

Please note that my average petrol transaction is of around[protected]/- per month in case if I have to pay around 90/- on each transaction than it really doest not make any sense to use your card.

So, It was really a great experience with your bank and also thankful for your services now, I am not at all interested to do any further dealing with your Bank.

Saurabh Kumar
                  TO,
                  THE MANAGER
                  HDFC CARDS DIVISION
                  ANNA SALAI,
                  CHENNAI

Dear Sir/ madam

My card no[protected], i have received unauthorised credit on my credit card, i have not applied for mini card of HDFC, i only click on the link which appeared on my net banking. But know hdfc charge me for this service. After making complaint to their call center for this problem, they said that it is your fault to click on the link.
                  Please Find below the transactions that were not authorised by me as the cardholder.

09/09/2009 MINI CARDS FEE 198.00 Dr
                  09/09/2009 EDU CESS - MEMB FEE 0.59 Dr
                  09/09/2009 SERVICE TAX - MEMB FEE 19.80 Dr

My Mobile- [protected]

My Card No. : [protected], i have value plus credit on my credit card, i have not applied for mini card of HDFC, I don’t have a HDFC Mini Card

I only click on the link which appeared on my net banking. But detecting the mini card fee

Please find below the transactions that were not authorized by me as the cardholder.

17/11/2009 MINI CARDS FEE 198.00 Dr
                  17/11/2009 EDU CESS - MEMB FEE 0.59 Dr
                  17/11/2009 SERVICE TAX - MEMB FEE 19.80 Dr

This is not good Service. Very Worst Service in HDFC Bank

My Mobile- [protected]

--Devaraju

HDFC Bank — mini cards fee

On[protected] I had book a railway ticket from NGPAY and make payment from HDFC Bank Credit Card and 0n[protected] they also detect other amount for mini cards fee. They had not respond yet regarding it.
                  Please suggest what I do??
                  It seems they charged for MyCity Benefit. For Details see here: http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/cards/cc_mycity.htm