HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

I Shyamal Kumar, have the bank a/c with HDFC Bank a/c No. [protected]. every month my salary was credited in this a/c from May 2006. Bank Persons was always use to convince me for credit card at last I was agreed and got a card from HDFC Bank. As I was new user, I was innocent about the merits and demerits of credit card. Every was going good. Certainly I have lost my job on Oct. 2009. I have applied for PF withdrawal to my last employer on Dec. 2009 and that amount has been credited in my a/c on June 10, 2009 ie, Rs. 35120.40 (according to banker), When I have checked the balance it was 0.00, then immediately I have talked with phone banker and come to know that my amount of PF has been put on hold by the bank because of some dispute with Credit card. And in the mini statement I found that bank has debited so many vague charges to that a/c. I think bank has the intention to Debit all the available credit balance in this a/c by these vague charges. Because after so many calls and requests Bank has not given any solution till the time. And as I am unemployed from last 7 months, if I will not get this amount with in limited time frame I have to suffer with many other losses and the HDFC will be entirely responsible.

Payment record of CREDIT CARD from April 08 to Dec.08.

statement Month Payment
3/9/2008 9000
3/10/2008 10000
3/11/2008 1900
3/12/2008 Nil

So my payments are also regular.

To solve the problem have taken several initiatives:-
1.On June 13, 2009 called the phone banker and given complain against this matter, they have given a complain No. [protected].
2.On June 16, 2009 again called to phone banker at 3.30pm, on the other side GURDEEP(Girl) was there and according to her no such complain was in the record and given a new complain No. that is DEL079916.
3.On June 17, 2009 at 10.43 am got a call from some Dolon Dasgupta by no[protected], and given a no. of some ARCHITA BISWAS ie.[protected], and she told me that” she is the right person regarding this problem. So she will call you or you may call her on this number.”
4.On June 17, 2009 at 2.52 pm some one called and discussing regarding this problem but given any solution.
5.On June 18, 2009, I have made call at 11 am on[protected] to Archita Biswas, but some MR. SOMYOJEET was on the line and when I have discussed about my problem he was shouted like any thing and not ready to listen anything. When I asked about the Principal amount and the settlement amount of my credit card he disconnected the phone. Again I had made call on same number no body was peaking the phone.
6.Finnaly I have again talked with phone banker divition with the reference of my last complain number and got 3rd complain number.

Now I am waiting for response. OR else I will go to consumer court for my rights.

Shyamal Kumar

HDFC Bank — amount blocked

Dear Sir

My self Sachin Dongre an account holder for the hdfc bank with customer id 24984971

holding a salary account from past 1 year, on 29 th I deposited a cheque of 45000 in my account which is a loan amount which i borrow from a private bank,

But when i gone to withdraw the money, i have informed that my amount has been blocked due to non payment of my credit card, but i have not use any of the hdfc bank credit card, when i contact the customer care they said there is a credit card issued on my name in the year 2005 the date of bith is[protected] but my dob is[protected], my address was wrong, my mothers name is incorrect, when i contact your vashi brach they refer me to Asha shetty wilson house andheri east, there i meet 1 lady name kirti i asked her that i have not use this card, i agreed that the fraud was done to me but not to the bank, I request her to release some amount, as i had taken loan from private bank, but no one wants to answer me,

i am ready to pay the amount in emi, as i need this money urgently, i had lots of query in my mind

I am using the salary account from past 1 year then why not this amount blocked earlier, whether your employees were sleeping till this time,

If i had done the fruad please show me the documents submitted at the time of application of credit card

I have not got any prior intimation for blocking this amount

I had taken this amount as a laon and i have to pay interest for the same please do the need ful
To

The Director

Sub- Neglect activities

Respected sir

I Manas Ranjan Dash. From (BBSR). Kindly inform you that, I have an account on HDFC bank (nayapali). A SBI cheque (umerkote branch) ac no[protected]RS-ONE LAKH-cheque no-455631.from Rabindra nath dash was issued for me. I was deposited it on my HDFC account on-3-6-09 at nayapalli branch.

very sorely say u that RS- 100000.it has already debited on Rabindra nath dash account on 23-7-09 but till date it has not credited on my HDFC account([protected]) please verify it immediately I will thank full to you.

Manas ranjan dash
Bhubaneswar
PH- [protected]
ld my saving a/c funds by HDFC
Hold my saving a/cs funds by HDFC
Hold my Salary a/c funds by HDFC
Hdfc Salary account no [protected] (new salary account) got hold my funds by hdfc credit card division. available bal rs 8076

Hi Indian Consumer Forum.

My HDFC salary account no [protected] has been locked by HDFC creadit card division.all my accounts funds goes on hold. I am not able to do any transaction.

I called lot of times to credit card division of HDFC bank, but they are not responding & not gave me right information.they are misguide me.

They have applied lot o[censored]nusual amount on my credit card, lot of finance & services charges.

I am getting in Problem for my daily transaction.

They applied me 35000/ rs (approx) amount, but I have used only 30% (approx)amount of credit card.

Please help me regarding release my funds, which is hold by hdfc credit card cell.

I m in need of the cash as it was my first salary from my company.. i m the sole bread winner in my family.. i m in huge mess bcasue of this problem.. i may commit sumthing wrong to my self as this amount means a lot for me...

So please look into the matter at the earliest & help me.. i m ready to compromise also for the same.

Aadil Mansuri
+91-[protected]

I am almost tired by complaining to HDFC Bank Ltd.- A Reputed??? Privatew Sector Bank. My former letters dated 14/01/2006, 16/06/2006, 13/01/2007 and 19/11/2007 addressed to Rajkot Branch (Erstwhile Centurion Bank of Punjab Ltd.)for which I have received no reply from them.MY COMPLAINT NUMBER WITH HDFC IS 'HBL=[protected]' Re: CR/2008-09/029020.

I am having Saving A/c No.[protected] and Fixed Deposit A/c No.[protected]Fixed Deposit for Rs. 25000/-).Now your Bank had debited unauthorised Bank charges for non-maintaining of minimum balance im my Savings Account on 31/3/2005 Rs.660, on 30/6/2005 Rs.660/= and on 30/9/2005 Rs. 660/= for non maintaining of minimum balance of Rs. 5000/= eventhough I was having my Fixed Deposit account linked with this savings Account for Rs. 25000/=. A Reputed ????? Bank like Centurioon BOP now HDFC is not replying to the grievances of small distant customer . Due to debit o[censored]nauthorised Bank Charges without initmation of increase of minimum balance in Savings A/c I had closed my savings A/c in September-2008.

MY FIXED DEPOSIT WAS LINKED WITH MY SAVINGS A/C EVENTHOUGH THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING UNAUTHORISED BANK CHARGES DEBITED IN MY ACCOUNT.

I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY HELP ME IN THE MATTER PLEASE.

THANKING YOU,
    YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    SUNIL KARSANDAS MAKHECHA

HDFC Bank — Unauthorised Debit from my account

Hello Sir,

I am in major distress due to mismanagment of my money by HDFC Bank. It would be a great help if you could help me with the right course of action to be taken under the circumstance described below:

Last year (2007) September there was a fradulent transaction on my credit card amounting to Rs. 14, 000 which said i had purchased a Rado Watch. I hadnot made such a purchase and made a complaint to the bank and cancelled the my credit card. Instead of resolving the issue the bank promtly issued me a duplicate card and started to harass me for the Rs. 14, 000 which I refused to pay.

Imagine my surprise when in March HDFC Bank made a debit for Rs. 19, 476 from my saving bank account towards the same. Can they take this money out from my savings account with out telling me? I had ear marked this amount for a medical procedure. I donot know what to do now. Please consider this urgent and help me.

P.S. - Specifics of my account and dates of transactions can be provided by me on request.

Cheryl Pinheiro
    I have done recharge of rs.30/- from my HDFC A/c no 00861*******32562, my money has been deducted from my Account but recharge has not been done, i hereby request you to give my money back in my Account.As you can call me on my mobile number [protected] or send mail to me regarding the same.Waiting for your reply.

HDFC Bank — HDFC Directly debiting my A/c

I was using HDFC credit card. While I was talking for settlement, they suddenly deducted Rs.34, 000 from my a/c. Eventhough, I agreed to pay the settlement amount. Now they are not responding.

How can I solve this problem.

HDFC Bank — Regarding My deposit amount in my saving account

Hi this is Virendra Mittal from Jhalawar Rajasthan i have an account with HDFC Bank Sarita Vihar Branch New Delhi.

Regarding the subject i have called up so many time your customer service centre but anyone not able to solve out my problem by my company they deposit 6650 amount on date[protected] in my HDFC account but i received only 3300 rest amount not received till date. Kindly send the status for my rest amount.

My Account No. - [protected]
    Name - Virendra Mittal

Regard's
    Virendra Mittal

HDFC Bank Ltd. — CLOSED FOR MY A/C

My A/C No. [protected] in Your bank . your are closed for my a/c not informence. & debit for All Balance for a/c for not Informance . so. please for back for my bank balance amount in my a/c & Opened for my A/c for urgent.

Mukesh Kumhar
      HDFC Bank Health Plus Credit Card bungled and messed up!

Mediclaim card holders left stranded without insurance...
      Respected Sir/Madam,

I Arvind Vashist working in ITC Hotel Maurya and before few months My Coligue Taken personal...

I have Saving A/c. with HDFC Bank since last 1 year.Recently 4 months before I have opened Credit...
      3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

What is this taxation ?

Without my knowledge how would they...
      Respected Sir

My HDFC bank account no. is [protected] I went to Restaurant Parikarma, Delhi on 29 May and...

31/05/2009 i have recharge with hdfc bank online prepaid mobile refil that time debit my account 55.00...

This is to inform you that i have a salary a/c([protected]) with HDFC bank.Last week i got a call from...

HDFC bank has declined my personal loan application despite the fact that I maintain a very good credit history and excellent CIBIL scores apart from my salary account with bank for over four years. Bank should have checked my past payment history and other factors such as income. However, Instead of checking my good credit history, The bank choose to check my brothers credit history and declined my personal loan application. This reason given is grossly illogical, unfounded and inane. I have always ensured regular and timely re-payment of loans taken from any bank including HDFC which had earlier sanctioned me a Rs.40000 personal loan which has been repaid fully with out a default (Please check my past/present history with my salary account with your bank).As I am aware that my credit score will always play a very vital role in getting personal loan and not of my brothers or any family members credit history. With good credit score, lenders like HDFC bank should be more than happy to provide personal loan to good customers like me. I know that when an individual approaches a bank for credit the application will be evaluated my past payment history and other factors such as income and security and not my brothers or any other relative. I have a excellent CIR that reflects a good past payment history which should have been the criteria for the loan credit being granted. I would be more than happy to change my salary account with other bank for better customer service. Should you require any other details regarding this please do not hesitate to contact me on my mobile [protected] between 6.30 pm to 8 pm (weekdays) or from 9am onward on weekends.

HDFC Bank — Not good to bank on

I approached HDFC bank in Goa on 24/10/2011 to apply for a commercial loan and i was guaranteed that the person in charge would come and take the required papers to lodge the request and from that day i waited for him till 28/10/2011 after keeping on calling his mobile and on the same day the person told me within two days the DD will be prepared. Till today i.e 3/11/2011 neither the DD is ready nor do the concerned person Mr.Varesh is attending the mobile..I have been with the bank when it was called Times bank and the services were a class in itself but now bank personnel are playing policies between each other and the costumer has to take the punch and has to suffer.I lost the offer which was on the vehicle because of HDFC bank anyway i called the branch to return my documents and that request has fallen to deaf ears too.

Anyways if the bank has some courtesy they can call me on [protected] to return my documents.

M Rodrigues

I am Ashok Verma and was working with HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd as Branch Manager, Gurgaon since Mar'08 till 06th Mar'09 when the HR Dept.at NFC called me and asked to surrender all the belongings and properties of HDFC SLIC. My this stint was about an year long and was put to end abruptly on 06 Mar- putting a blanket ban on my entry to office of HDFC. It was very humiliating and tyrranic what to talk of professionalism and legalities.
        My ordeal is still on. Mr. Karan Chahar(TM) and Mr. Sameer Suri(RM) are bent upon torturing me to death. My final accounts is deliberately held up at their instructions. Also, they are very influential in the industry and have marred my all posibilities of getting a job in Insurance Industry. They both have created a nightmare full of starvation and humiliation in my life. My kids have been expelled from the school and awating a death because of starvation and humiliation for which both the above named people are responsible. Please do justice to save our life. Thanks and regards- AShok Verma[protected]
        hope everything is right now. there are many companies and many jobs available. nobody is so much influential that they can deprive you of a job. keep faith

We had availed home loan from HDFC, Andheri East Mumbai branch in September 2008.of Rs.3, 600, 000.(Rs. Thirty Six Lacs) on FLOATING RATE of interest.

However, it is shocking to learn that the current rate of interest applicable to me is 11.25 % p.a. which is much above the market rate of interest of 8 % - 8.5 % charged by other banks (SBI – 8 %, Canara bank – 8.25 %, Bank of Maharashtra 8.5%) (copies of evidence enclosed). Even home loan offered to new customers in HDFC is charged at 9.25 %. This is nothing but a white collar robbery as the ultimate objective of taking a floating rate of interest gets utterly defeated.

2. Outcome of personal meeting with the branch manager Ms. Philomena Raisingani
          (Andheri East) was shocking, she candidly advised that I can reduce the rate by
          0.25 %, however for which the conversion fees would be 0.50 %

3. We draw your kind attention to the fact that at the time of loan sanction / disbursement, during the course of about half-dozen meetings we had with bank's concerned officers, we were not told that “floating / flexible” rate of interest are meant only for upward revisions & not adjusted for downward current market rate of interest.

4. When all leading banks are giving home loan at 8 to 9% HDFC continue to charge a whopping 11.25% and in particular, when we have opted for “flexible” rate.

Flexible rate of interest has to be adjusted to current market rate (whether upward or downward)

5. The marketing gimmick to attract customers are unjust, unfair, unwarranted, misleading, to explain, we were told (mentioned in the loan agreement as well) by very senior & responsible office that about the prepayment charges being 2% of the loan prepaid.

Now, it seems the same has been increased to 3%. In this free regime of Economy, how can anyone stop people to shift other banks on better terms & services.

ICICI Bank — INJUSTICE WITH THE HOME LOAN CUSTOMERS

SIR, I OBTAINED HOME LOAN WORTH 968000 FROM ICICI BANK ROHTAK BROANCH AGAINST LAN LBROH[protected] FLOATING INT RATE 11 PERCENT STARTING. NOW THIS BANK IS CHARGING 13 PERCENT PER ANNUM FROM THE EXISTING CUSTOMERS AND PROVIDING LOAN AT LOW INTERST RATE AT 9.75 % PER ANUM AND BLACKMAILING THE EXISTING CUSTOMERS THAT THEY SHOULD PAY PROCESSING CHARGES @0, 5% + SERVICE TAX IF THEY WANT TO LOWER THEIR INTEREST RATE AT 9.75% PA. WHEREAS LIC HOUSING FINANCE AND OTHR BANK NOT DOING SO.
          SIR, I THINK IT IS INJUSTICE WITH THE EXISTING CUSTOMERS OF ICICI BANK. PLEASE LOOK INTO AND TRY TO GIVE JUSTICE.

NARESH KUMAR S/O DESRAJ VERMA
          256/2 MEHAM DISTT ROHTAK HARYANA 124112 PH [protected]
          please refer anyone suffering from the same and i will try to transfer their existing home loan at the better rate of interest since i am representing govt bank as a DSA

regards... prashanth
          Hi Sangeet,

You are not alone. there are hundreds of thousands of customer robbed in the same way, including me. This is plain cheating. Don't understand how RBI turns blind eye towards it, if not the Govt. (who already aware of it but might be corrupt in not taking action against this so called "leading" pvt. banks because they must be paying bribe to the party which runs the govt.)

And whatever Ads by PSU are kinda eye-wash. I have approached SBI bangalore after opening one account and parked 1Lac. But they took 1month to just turn down my loan req. by frustrating with some silly reasons such as "building plan must be in the name of who is constructing it, not who sold the land" kinda crap where i am the 4th owner and that happened between 1st land owner who stopped basic construction and sold to 2nd owner kinda story. So SBI marketing Ads etc. all BS by UPA govt. election stunt.

This kinda non-sense is the prime reason which drove as to the pvt. bank and we trusted them as "floating" rate will go high and come down. but in reality these banks ensures it doesn't come down for the "existing" customer. This is trust breach and illegal.

Also there is not even single debate about this kinda cheating in Indian leading media (NDTC, TimesNow, CNN-IBN etc). Why? because these banks gives lots of Ads?.

Pls somebody who close to this media or through CitizenJournalists should bring this to their attention.

So all we can do now (which i am going to do is), write (by registered indian post, because i did send email but no reply!) to the bank about why this cheating practice is?

...
          Old Bldg; "C" Wing 3rd floor,
          26-A Narayan Properties,
          Chandivali Farm Road,
          Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali,
          Andheri(East), Mumbai- 400 072.
          Email : Grievance.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
          ...

and based on that lodge a complain to RBI Ombudsman (because RBI won't allow unless you 'wrote physical letter' to the bank) online,

to crack down this cheating. else they will continue to loot the "existing customer". If RBI also doesn't react, then i will go to court (public, consumer)

There seems some hope with news like this.

Also there is some egroup to take fight with HDFC Bank on this topic. pls join.

Prem.
          I am existing customer of HDFC, I got the statement from HDFC 2 weeks back and I was shocked to see the int rate is still 10.5% on a floating rate of 11.25L loan amount, I already increased my EMI to 15, 000. But still I feel very much burdened, HDFC offered me an interest rate of 7.25% in 2005 I was then a new customer, now I am an old customer, I feel cheated, made to fall into a Trap. RBI please save us, stipulate new norms, save the new customers from the Trap made by these financial institutions. I am in Japan now, here people get int rate at 1.5% on housing loan. In india, no body is there to regulate these institutions, they have all the provisions in the loan agreement so that they can change any norms or conditions, unfortunately the customers does not have any freedom to change these agreements. Citi holds close to 50% stake in HDFC, which means all the money sucked from us goes to US, in 21st centuary we Indians are made as the financial colonial slaves. God (RBI) please save us.
          Hello Bhoopathi and all.

You are not alone. I am one among all of you. We suffered and still see big queue of people who are going to HDFC. They do not know. Soon those new customers will realise, they are going towards a highest interest rate debt trap, which they will be unable to get rid of. Please save them. Noone told me this when I went to HDFC for home loan (not once, twice for two loans)

My request to all of ... do not buy house by taking loan from private banks/HFCs. why .. read below even if you get loan at 6%.

1. First and foremost in 15-20 year cycle, the interest rate fluctuation will be roughly 50 times (each year HDFC does 4 times periodic revision, they increase/decrease or stay constant).
          2. Each upward cycle (like from 2006 start to 2007 end) you interest rate will go up 3 to 4 %. In downward cycle it will come down 1% (say from 2008 middle to now)
          3. So at end of 4 upward cycle your rate increased by 12%, decreased by 4%. Effectively your interest rate will increase by 8% on your base rate (starting rate say 8%). So your rate becomes 16%. Do you guys believe it!!! That's the truth

Please shout on the street and save people from not entering HDFC and ICICI. Do not talk to their agents. Draw you savings A/C money from them. Make them insolvent. Let them closed. Let them die like lehman brother's. They deserve this. Save people on earth. It's my request. We need a revolution. Today is the day. Come forward and save people. Do not take home loan from pvt bank and HFCs. If you do not agree and still go ahead. All the best!!! Sure you will write a bigger message than this in 2 years time and noone will thre to save you.

This message not to encourage taking loan from PSU banks either. It's on my experience with HDFC, I am sharing. I am committed to block 100 people not taking loan from them.
          I need online access to HDFC Home Loan.What is the site and way to approach.
          Being a non-bank, it seems HDFC is above law, since:

1. Base rate doesn't apply to HDC and such it is free to charge as much interest rate it likes and the customers have no option but to live with it.
          2. Banking ombudsman scheme of RBI is not applicable to HDFC (since it is not a bank) and we have no place even to register our complaints.

Either the Indian Government, RBI and other monetary authorities are so dumb that they are not assess that the largest mortgage lender in India would easily escape from applying base rate policies and ombudsman feature applicable to other banks or the impact of HDFC's cartelization and its influence in the political circles is much more than visible.
          respected sir, this is pranab mallick working as a zonal sales manager at laurel life science(i) pvt ltd.
          sir, this was to inform you that i appilied for a home loan at your esteemed organisation at bilaspur (chattishgarh) branch for a property at bilaspur(chattishgarh).this was been processed on dated 26.06.2012.my case been handled by mr naresh kumar rathore (relationship officer-mortgage sales), mobile number:[protected].at the initial the documentation briefed by mr naresh rathore has been provided to him.
          now after a span of 34 days now mr naresh kumar rathore started misbehaving and misleading me, moreover no confirmation about the sanctioning loan matter is been briefed to me by mr naresh kumar rathore.between this 34 days i had several time communicated to mr naresh regarding the development but always mr naresh has misguided me.atlast i had to withdraw the application and the documentation given to hdfc on dated 30.07.2012.
          if this is the personal associated to hdfc treats his clients then it is really pathetic
          regards
          pranab mallick
          mobile number:[protected]

I have applied for a land loan for my plot no.D-191 located at Ansal sushant city ajmer in your HDFC Pune shivaji nagar branch on 25th july as i have my own company challenging horizons private ltd. in pune.your office personnel had promised me to disburse the amount within 12-15 working days.I have been following up your office executives daily for last 45 days still there is no progress and they are behaving in so irresponsible way. sometimes they are not receiving my calls, everyday they are giving me some excuses.my file number is[protected] Everytime I called I was promised that it will take only 2-3 days more. 3 days ago when I called Mr Bhavik promised me that he will clear my file the next day by 1 pm and he will send the letter with Mr Nikalje to my home. But the next day when I followed up with him he said sorry sir the office visit is pending. When the next day office visit happened and we followed up again – he told that sorry the loan cant be approved as it’s the rajasthan file. What a great shock it was for me to hear that after 45 days long wait.

Sir i want to know following things from you.
          1. HAVE I MADE SOME MISTAKE BY APPLYING THE LOAN WITH YOUR BRANCH?
          2. HOW COME YOUR EMPLOYEES BE SO IRRRESPONSIBLE TOWARDS THIER DUTIES?
          3. WHY THEY PROMISED TO DISBURSE THE AMOUNT IN 12 WORKING DAYS ONCE THEY WERE AWARE THAT PROPERTY IS IN RAJASTHAN ?EVEN THOUGH HDFC AJMER OFFICE HAS TIE-UP ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRASTRUCTURE AJMER.
          4 WAS IT MY FAULT THAT I RELIED YOUR BANK? AND NOW JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR DELAY I AM PAYING 500/-PER DAY INTEREST TO ANSAL
          5. WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR THE MISTAKES OF YOUR BANK?
          6. DO YOU TAKE 47 DAYS TO DISBURSE A LOAN WHEREAS I HAVE MY OWN COMPANY WHO IS HAVING A GOOD MARKET VALUE?
          7. IF YOUR BANK IS UNABLE TO DISBURSE MY LOAN WHY THEY KEPT MY APPLICATION AND KEPT ON GIVING ME FALSE INFORMATION THAT ITS GOING TO GET SANCTION IN A DAY OR TWO?
          8 WHERE SHOULD I GO NOW FOR MONEY?
          9. WILL U RESOLVE MY PROBLEM IN TWO DAYS BECAUSE ANSAL IS GOING TO CANCEL MY ALLOTMENT AND THEY WILL FORFEIT MY COMPLETE DEPOSIT AMOUNT(225876/-)

10. WHY SHOULD I BEAR THIS LOSS?
          11. DOES HDFC HAS SUCH A POOR DEALING WITH CUSTOMER TAHT CUSTOMERS HAS TO FOLLOW UR OFFICE EVERYDAY?EVEN GOVT. OFFICES DO NOT DEAL A CUSTOMER SO ROUGHLY?
          12 WHAT ACTION YOU ARE TAKING AGAINST YOUR EMPLOYEE'S MR. Mr Bhavik –[protected] AND MR. Mr Amit Nikalje – [protected] FOR GIVING ME FALSE STATEMENT AND MAKING ME FOOL FOR 40 DAYS?
          13. SHOULD I START A VILIFICATION CAMPAIGN AGAINST YOUR BANK?
          14. SIR DO YOU HAVE ANSWER TO ALL MY 13 QUESTIONS?

HOPE IT WILL DISBURSE MY AMOUNT IN NEXT TWO DAYS OTHERWISE PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE CONTACT NUMBER OF YOUR COUNTRY HEAD/GREVIENCE HEAD OF COUNTRY SO I CAN LOADGE A LEGAL COMPLAIN FOR DELAY AGAINST YOR BANK.

KINDLY EXPEDITE.

HDFC BANK, [Credit Card Division, ]
            MUMBAI
            Respected...
            Respected Sirmadam

This is regarding the miss-behavior against me by GANDHINAGAR G-5, HDFC Branch Employees.br...

HDFC Bank — PF ON HOLD [Resolved]

This is with reference to my PF A/C No - A1096 with HDFC Bank. I was in the services of HDFC bank from 29th March 2004 to...

This is a matter pertaining to HDFC Bank, Aliganj, Lucknow. I had applied for and was sanctioned a Gold Loan for Rs. 1, 83, 000/- on 10.11.2008 on the following broad terms and conditions:

i. Interest 15.25% per annum
            ii. Loan was sanctioned for 180 days.
            iii. The loan was renewable for further period as desired on the same rate of interest.

Disbursal against this loan was made on 10.11.2008. I wish to bring to your kind notice the following in connection with this disbursal:

i. I was disbursed a sum of Rs. 1, 66, 153/- only
            ii. Out of the balance a sum of Rs. 3084/- was deducted as processing fee and
            iii. An amount of Rs. 13, 763/- was retained by the bank as advance interest. This was highly irregular as this not only increased the rate of interest but also made a mockery of fair banking practices. In effect I paid an amount of Rs. 1600/- more than what should have been paid.
            iv. The valuation was done by a valuer of the bank who classified all my 23 / 22 carat jewelry as 19/18 carat. I had no say in the matter.

I was in dire need of money and had no option but to take the amount offered.

2. At the time of this disbursement I was told that I could renew this loan on or after its due date for which only interest would be charged.

3. Today, i.e. on 11.06.2009, I went to the bank for renewal of the loan but was surprised when the dealing executive Shri Pankaj Tripathi asked me pay a sum of Rs. 18, 072.00 The detail of which was as follows:

i. Advance interest @ 16.25% for next 180 days (commencing from 11.9.2009) =Rs. 14665.00
            ii. Penal interest from 10.06.2009 till 11.06.2009 @ 2% =Rs. 2855.50
            iii. Renewal fee =Rs. 551.50
            iv. Total =Rs. 18072.00

4. Again I was asked to pay interest in advance and that too at a higher rate alongwith penal rate and renewal fee. Upon my protest against this arbitrary and unfair banking practice, I was clearly told by Shri Pankaj Tripathi that now as the Bank had the Gold it would dictate the terms it liked and that I had no option but to pay or lose my Gold.

5. Yet another strange aspect of banking I was subjected to in HDFC was that I was refused anything in writing even upon my written request. I had requested that I may kindly be advised the interest and charges asked for in writing but I was refused any thing in writing. My written request was not even receipted. I was told to write to Head Office in case I wanted to make any written request.

6. I am bringing the matter to your kind notice for your kind intervention and necessary action. I am also requesting that the said loan may kindly be renewed and that:
            i. The interest to be paid should not be more than 15.25%
            ii. This interest should be payable at the time of repayment of the loan
            iii. In case I am asked to pay the interest in advance then I should be given the benefit of discount so that the actual interest rate is kept at 15.25%
            iv. I be refunded the excess amount paid by me by way of advance interest.
            v. I wish to inform you that paying / charging interest in advance makes the actual interest rate 16.75, which amounts to misrepresentation, illegal banking practice and fraud.
            vi. As committed there should be no renewal fee.
            vii. There should be no penal interest as the renewal of loan should be with effect from the last due date i.e. 9.5.2009

HDFC Bank — Misleading and fraud done by HDFC

I hold a HDFC gold credit card,I had some financial problem due to which I went to settle my card and I agreed to pay the principal amount to the bank.The settlment was done on feb 2008 and there was agrement with the bank that I will pay Rs23,500 in 6 months however I could not pay the complete amount in 6 months and paid it in 8-9 months,I contacted the customer service and I was told if I pay the amount in 6 months my settlement will not get affected however the NOC will be issued late once I pay the whole amount.
            The information which I got was wrong and it was misleading because when I paid the whole amount and was expecting to get a zero statement letter I came to know that my settlement got null and void,this was very bad thing done by the bank I was misguided by the customer services.
            As it was my mistake I contacted the bank and showed my intrest in getting the card settled again I was told by an executive to pay Rs 2800/- amount and after which my card will have a zero balance I wanted the bank to give a proof in writing so that I can keep it with me but I was told that they cannot do that as the NOC comes from chennai after 40 days of payment.I agreed and paid the Rs2800/- and as a refernce the agent who came to collect the payment wrote on the recipet that this "the final amount after this the account will have a zero balance,"but this was a big faud done by HDFC BANK,I am still getting the statement,calls from the agent and court letters.

I am very disturbed these days I feel like some as cheated me and I am undergoing a mental trauma,I would request you to please take strong steps for my complaint.

Navneet singh bhatia

I was using hdfc credit card. I was working with Tata aig, Bhubaneswar. Now i am jobless and still searching for a job, it will take some more time. The collection people from hdfc regularly harassing me and my old parents, i am not saying i will not pay, defenitely i will pay they should stop harassing using rough languages. I was a good customer to the bank my intention is not bad. I have stated this thing no. of times to the collection people, but she is still harassing me. My father is a old retired teacher, and collection agent (Shipra Mohanty, Bhubaneswar ) is regularly behaving in a rough manner, it really hurts me.They were behaving like mafia, gunda.

Pls help me in this regard.

With Regards,
              Tulsi Ram Sahoo
              maa chod de uss ke - wo saali kuch nahi kar sakti - koi collection agent tera kuch nahi kar sakta - fir loadge kar de - saale court mai suit file karege - karne de - court mai bol dena paise nahi hai jab honge tab de doonga court 500 rs per month per freeze kar dega poora amount.

ye saale collection wale darana jaante hai - ye sochte hai ke agar ghar waalo ko kuch bolo to insult ke dar se paise mil jaayege - arre besharam ban jaao - bheekh mat maango -
              dear,
              i[censored] r a good coustomer they should realise the fact at the same time you should also understand that they are doing their job and collection is important for them so, do not get panic nd talk to hdfc people.

I am holding the HDFC bank credit card no. [protected], (Value plus, VISA) since 2005. This card was issued to me in Delhi (B-2/263, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053). now i have taken a job change and left Delhi for Ambala cantt. (Haryana) in April, 2009. To drop the monthly payment cheque with in time, i requested customer care executed to change my address. They asked me to drop the letter mentioning new address along with PAN card photocopy. I did the same but later on i was informed by bank that my signature is mismatched (Being a human being slight change in the sign over a long period i.e. 4 yrs.is usual, PAN card was also having the same signature). Again customer care executed told me drop a letter asking for the Signature Declaration Form. I did the same two times, but credit card division did not send me the form.
                The problem is that i took a loan from this card that is paid by me on EMI basis. Since the address in the card is of Delhi. Therefore i have to drop the cheque in Delhi only otherwise outstation charges will be leaved on me.
                They have also updated my card to Gold card on my request given earlier but new card went to my previous address in Delhi and went back to HDFC bank since i was not there to receive the card. Now they have altered my account no. also according to my new card that i did not receive. Even i do not know my new card account no.
                Now neither i have the access to my monthly statement because it requires the new card no. to look inside, nor getting my address to be changed. Also the credit card division is not sending me the Signature declaration form.
                Since every month i have to drop the cheque in Delhi against the dues (Delhi is 200 KM from here) this is very inconvenient and harassing me mentally and fiscally as well because they are also leaving late fees upon me if the payment is late for even single day (I am managing the cheque to be dropped at least before two days of due date).
                Hoping for the necessary action
                Thanking You
                Navin Kumar
                H.No.- 11
                Tubewell colony, Mahesh Nagar
                Ambala Cantt., Haryana-133001
                Mobile no- [protected]
                Dated: 03.10.2010

Sub: Complaint Against HDFC Bank Credit Card Nuisance

Reference : HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD NO: [protected].

I regret to inform you and for your kind notice that I was holding and HDFC Bank Credit Card vide no: [protected]. In that card, my credit limit was Rs.2, 38, 000/- and after that Bank has revised and reduced the Credit Limit from Rs.2, 38, 000/- to Rs.1, 77, 000/-. I have used my Credit Limit and I have already paid Rs.2, 77, 371/- against my Card as per their statement dated 17.03.2010. I had no outstanding against my Card. Only some Interest Charges were Lying in my Card.

On that basis, I have requested to Bank to settle and convert my some Interest dues amount sympathetically in to fresh simple EMI after reversing all the Late fees, Extra Interest Charges and the unnecessary fees charged by the Bank Intentionally. Due to my tremendous financial problem, I was not in position to submit my children’s school fees and house rent also which already I had discussed this matter frequently to their customer care executive over phone & at least 14 to 15th times and sent 14th to 15th frequent reminder letters also.

If you see the Receipts & Payments A/c of my Card, from beginning to end then you can easily observe that, I have made already over and excess payment against my used amount through card. If you see my accounts I have already paid the excess amount which the money I have used through Card. If the bank waive my unjustified Interest and Late fees, then nothing outstanding will be pending against my card. Which amount I have used against my Credit Card, Out of that, I have made excess payment against my used amount.

Being a preferred customer for long time, I have changed my address, phone no etc honestly. As a result of which, their Recovery agency/goons have started to hassle me mentally and also my wife, not only that, they also used abusive and very rough language over phone and came to my office and insulted me in the front of everybody with very abusive and slang language and told me to make the payment immediately, otherwise they will attack me and my family with their team and told me that, they will thrash me in the front of my society and also told me that they will abolish me from my job. I am a very simple Private Company’s employee and simple middle class family. That incident happened for last 5 to 6 months. After completion of their mental and physical harassments, HDFC Bank has sent the Legal court notice to my address. I am a very simple and middle class family member and a very simple employee of a private company. Bank continuously pressurized me to take the credit card.

Trying to claim huge amount intentionally from customer, that is the practice of HDFC bank .Please tell me, Is it a Reputed Bank ???

My Credit Limit was Rs.1, 77, 000/- and I have paid Rs.2, 77, 371/-. If my intention was bad then, why I will make the payment for Rs.2, 77, 371/-. Their Intention is how to raise the Interest amount and late fees unnecessary and pressurize to customer mentally. Trying to claim huge amount intentionally from customer, that is the practice of HDFC bank . Is it a Reputed Bank ???

Due the tremendous mental harassment to me and my family, My wife is not well and she also feels very insecurity. Please help me and my family from HDFC Bank’s Credit Card nuisance.

Thanks with Regards,

Manas Ray Chaudhury
                Bhopal.

NB: Threatening Calls came from Phone no:[protected]. Mr. Manjit, Mr. Hitesh, and one Lady (Not told her name)

[protected]Mr. Sunil, Mr. Dubey [protected])

NB: In spite of repeated request, the HDFC Credit Card Division were not Co-operating with me. Their actual Intention is bad and how to harass the customer mentally and physically in public place.

I was using HDFC card four years back. I applied for a housing loan and I came to know that there is outstanding in my name. I approached HDFC collection centre at Chandigarh and it was told to me that there is outstanding for Rs. 98000/- in my name and if I want to settle the issue same can be settled for Rs. 20000/- which I paid and obtained receipt of the same. I asked for the statment which was never provided to me. If i will get the statement I have note used the card even for Rs. 50000/- and as per me there was an outstanding of Rs. 3000/- appx. When I contacted cibil authorities I came to know that outstanding is just Rs 8200/-. Now kindly let me know how I shall get my refund back.
                  I am also planning to go to the consumer court in order to get my money back.
                  Looking fror a early reply.
                  with regards,
                  Dheeraj

I Shalini.Tiruvaipati holding an corporate salary account with HDFC bank and even using an HDFC Visa Women Gold Credit card [protected] of worth 40, 000.

I have received a statement of 04/10/09 where i found an transaction of Rs.718.54 on 21/09/09 done on EASY SAVER, but on such particular day i didn't do any online transaction.Could you please review it from your end and send me all the details related to EASY SAVER[protected] transaction.

I would like to block the credit card in order to avoid such type o[censored]nnotified transactions and Please revert with a new card ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Shalini Tiruvaipati
                  Group Technology Infrastructure Services (GTIS)
                  Global Operations Control
                  Scheduling Group

Please be informed that HDFC bank is one of the most fraudulent banks ever realised.I had a HDFC bank credit card around 4 to 5 years back.And teh card was settled around 3 years back because one of the collection agents abused my then boss.Full and final settlement was made and the issue was resolved.
                    Today after 2 and half years they come back saying an amount is overdue.
                    with a bank notice.
                    Please advice.
                    As i am married now and my parents live alone.

Ani