HDFC Bank

Andhra Pradesh

Chandigarh, Kochi, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna

Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune

West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman and Nicobar

Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur (Toll Free from BSNL landline)

1800 345 3333

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Hi;

This is Ranjan ; I am in Bangalore.Some one name Manoj from legal dept. of HDFC Air port rd. Branch calling me from phone no.

[protected] And saying that i am sutray of a loan taken by Some Tushar jitendra patel.
I do not this Tushar. This guy Manoj called me on my cell and asking me the informations about Tushar ; i told him that i do not know him.

Now he again called me today using very abussive and filthy lang.

Than u went to police stn. and compalined abt him. Afte that he softened his tone and applosise for his behavior saying that ;since
he is doing his job.

Now the question arise how a employee from HDFC bank call and use bad lang and saying he is doing on behalf of bank.

I hv my sallry accnt. with HDCF only.

This is really very unfortunate that a bank like HDFC allowing his employee to call me without any reason and using filthy and abbussive lang.

What i can do for that.

Ranjan
Even myself also faced the similar kind of issue from HDFC. Unfortunatly my ECS got declined, immediatly, they called me for payment. I told the person, I will make the payment on 31-Mar-2011 since I get the salary on last working day before 12PM. He agreed for the same, but on 30-Mar-2011, I got call from another person regarding the payment. That fellow was scolding and also behaviour was too bad. I have complianed on the same to HDFC bank. but finally I got the -ve response from HDFC bank. I don't understand how this bank got best awards.

Finally I came to know, HDFC bank give the recovery job to Agencies. There are 32 agencies in bangalore. they gave to all, So creating compitition b/w them and encouraging misbehaviour with customers.

I question: How can they disclose my personal details to Agencies. Isn't it illegal?

one word I can say, HDFC wishes Loan customers to die.

Beware of HDFC bank Personal Loans.

Find the response from HDFC bank and my queries below.
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

Dear Mr. Prasad,

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding collection recovery.

We understand that our executive has contacted you regarding the collection calls received.

As regards the calls/visits by Collection Agents, these are as per our process of investigation/ recovery of overdues. Our Agents operate under strict guidelines on the tone and tenor of interaction with Clients and you are requested to provide specific details, if any, of the alleged misbehavior. In any case, the inconveniences to you in the matter are sincerely regretted.

As you are aware, EMIs are set at the time of disbursal itself and no interim change or suspension / postponements etc are allowed. Furthermore, delay in realization of EMIs also leads to accrual of charges relating to EMI bounce / delayed repayment.

Going forward, kindly ensure that the residual overdues, if any, are cleared without any further delay and installments are paid on the respective due dates. This will help avoid such problems in future.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind acceptance.

My mail:
[protected][protected]--

Unfortunately, My EMI payment got declined for this month, so thought
of making the payment on 01-Apr-2011 once I receive the Salary.
Your recovery section executive(Lava Kumar) called me on
26-Mar-2011and then discussed regarding the payment. I confirmed that
I will pay by 31-Mar-2011 evening since I get the salary before 12PM
on last working day of every month. He agreed for making tha payment
on 31-Mar-2011.

Again, another executive (I think name is Deepak) called me on
30-Mar-2011 and was demanding to make the payment by EOD
30-Mar-2011.Since I don't have money in my hand, I clearly told him
will make the payment by 31-Mar-2011.

1 > He was suggesting me to take money from friends and make the payment done.

Q> Do you people have right to suggest customer?

2 > If don't make the payment, He was threating me I will be put in
defaulters list.As I can't adjust money on 30-Mar-2011, I told him let
it be in Defaulters list. but he was still unhappy and threating me
like...

a> Your bank is going to make sure me not to get loans from any other
bank itself.
b > If I provide my emp id and company name, Your bank will go discuss
with company HR.
Q > Do you have right to discuss with my company HR and make sure my
job is lost?
Q > Is it right way to handle the customer if one EMI is declined?
Q > Am I cheating hdfc bank when payment is not made on your preferred date?

3 > Your recovery executive was suggesting hang my self, so that HDFC
bank will recover the money from insurance company as this loan was
taken with Insurance itself.

Q > Do HDFC bank suggest customer to die if a single EIM is not made on time?

4 > One word " [censored] your whole", this is word your executive used
when I had long discussion.

Q > Do HDFC bank employees use "[censored] your whole" word with your customers?

I really felt myself bad yesterday and decided to close the loan in
few months. I know, If clear the loan now itself, its a big loss for
me and big profit to HDFC bank. Very good marketin skill.

Q > Do HDFC bank train up the employees like this? No Customer
support, only fighting, threating the Loan Customer.

My name is AHSAN JAVED. I was in HDFC BANK LTD. As a sales executive, I joined HDFC BANK LTD. On 29th October 2007, I resigned from the job due to the pressure and the behaviour of my seniors. I forcefully resigned by the job on 22nd January 2008. On 22nd January my sales manager MR. RAJ BHADURI asked me to give resignation, when I asked him why you r asking me so. He told me that I can only continue with my job if I give 7 current accounts by 26th of January.
    I talked to my ASM MR. VISHAL GHAI also, but no positive response also I got from their. Even he threatened me that if I did not give my resignation he will terminate me. As I was not got even a single penny from the organisation from the date of joining, I asked him to give my salary. But he replied that I did not give resignation they will not transfer my salary.
    At least I gave them resignation; my SM told me that final settlement took some time may be 1 or 2 months, n what ever the final amount is will b credited to your salary account. so you go home and keep in touch by phone. I did that,

As today several months have been gone, yet I was not gotted my salary.

At the time when I was I job they tortured me mentally n physically also. They continuously changed my work place every week, they call me up when I was in the market, when I reached their and they started shouting at me for the business.
    When I give them accounts they fill it by others employees code in it.

Please help me out in this context, some time I thought that If they behave like this with their employee than how they treat there customers.
    Ahsan javed CA-11694
    91+[protected]

This is to draw your kind attention that we from the Performers Recruitment Solutions Pvt . Ltd are not been paid salary for 2 to 3 months as the company is been closed down and further all the employees are scared as Mr. Hussein Cutleriwala the owner is making them scared because they have informed that the money flowing in the systems is belonging to the MLA name as Salim Sayyed so there will be no one who will take actions against them my kind request would be to take as strict actions against the concern person as we have heard that the owner is going to take a big loan from the bank and going to wind up the business and run away. Also the salary is paid to all in cash only and the cash is coming from real estate business. Please tke very strict actions against the concern person we have informed the police also as well as trying to register a case also. Please take very strict actions for public interest. So that next time there will be no one who would be defrauded by his actions. If you have any queires please revert me back on my email ed I will help you in describing the whole matter

Yours WELL WISHER

Anonyms

HDFC Bank — salary not paid

dear sir

i amit kamboj state that i m working in hdfc bank in dec. 2007 having a code ca11470 . due to some reason i will gave resign from my job . but the bank will not pay my salary for the month of oct., nov. and the dec. i will send many messages their regarding my salary but they will not gave any solution to me i m very dispointed about this bank, they r cheater they cheat their employees
    dear sir,
    my name is pankaj kumar singh a i was employe in ur bank in lucknow branch hazratgang n my empolye code is cp-07631.i live my job on 24 march 2009.sir did not get my march month salery n all fnf..my account is close so plz send my cheak at this addres-633/690 khasi nagher, matiyari rode chinhat lucknow... regards pankaj kumar singh([protected])

[protected] this my a/c no . today i go to ideacellular.com web site recarge my mobile with 30 rupee. but i not get me balance but my 30 rs deduct from my a/c pls do action immedialty . & dont pay 30 repuee to idea.com, get me my thirty reupee . if any query contact me – [protected]

I made full payments as per statement received...

Even in next statement they showed some amount...
      br...

What happen to my yesterdays complaint? No response from Company? Is this lodging of complaints worth doing? I lost my 7 days and still can't buy the vehicle because of your hapazard way to handle the loan cases. Had I known it earlier that Fullerton is not interested in giving me the loan, I would have either gone for cash purchase or had applied to other Finance Company. As I have already told the facts of my financial status were known to company's official at the time of the application. Then if prima facie application needed additional down payment, it was possible to intimate me the same before processing the case. You carried out all the investigations making known to my collegues about my taking of loan and then asked me to give additional downpayment. What is this absurd procedure?
      Aug 13, 2020
      I had applied for two wheeler loan to your company at Nagpur on 21st Aug 2008 at TVS A K Gandhi showroom Yeshwant Stadium Nagpur.

Mr Sachin Patne (Mob [protected]) your appointed personnel was even unable to give me proper instalment amount. Earlier I was not interested in the loan from your company but he called me twice. He denied to come down to my office for the purpose. Despite busy schedule I went to showroom. Somehow I made him to calculate the correct instalment amount. I’d given him every details of my existing loan. Your verification team visited my office and spread the news of my proposed loan to every related and unrelated person. They also called my relatives, friends and visited my home too. After doing all these activities Sachin calls me and tells, ‘you need to give higher downpayment otherwise the case gets rejected’. I don’t understand when the case doesn’t stands at all prima facie, then why to tell every body to the persons referred above? Nothing was kept hidden from me about my existing loan. I tried to contact Mr Aniruddha [protected], the senior of Sachin. But he kept his mobile switched off. The number was given to me by Sachin. It was really a harsh experience and I really feel embarrassed replying those who can ask me back ‘What happened to your Fultron Loan?’
      11.02.2010 TO 18.02.2010 IN MY FILE TWO WEELER LOAN PROSES VERIFICATION COMPLET
      ANY PROBLEM TO ME

I have a credit card of HDFC Bank...because of some unavoidable family issues..i was not able to make any pmt for my card...
        I have taken loan(cash on card) on my credit card on 16/04/08 for Rs.55000/-, because of huge interestes I have dicided to...

i am applied my pan card on 13th april 07, my acknowledge no : [protected] that time my pan card has returned because of adress not identifid & the same i have submited my new adress proof last month still i am not received my pan card for your kind information even the same address evry month i am receiving my mobile bill, credit card bill & bank statement, i dont know why your courier people not able to find my adress, pls take down my adress & same my pan card expecting as soon as possible,
        Ramesh
        65, 5th cross, 5th main, Gidappa block, Ganganagar extn, R.T nagar post, near to Govt choultry & Masque, Bangalore - 560032,
        my phone no: [protected]
        dear sir,

as i had applied for a pan card 20 days ago still ihave not recived it my acknowledgment number is [protected]
        pls do d needfull sir

regards
        vijaya v

HDFC — Pan not received

I didnt receive pan card
        Pan no is AUXPM5557D
        It was returned by courier service as person not available in the address and it was resend through postal on Aug 2nd but till now i didnt rec my pan card

HDFC — not received pan card

sir

my pan no. is(BXOPS3653K).ihave applied it dated 13/06/08.but still i have'nt recieved my pan card.send it to my mailing(office) address.
        please do the needful.

with regards from
        manish srivastav

HDFC — not received the pan card

i know my all details of pan card, [this is my pan no.ACUPY4491P]
        But i could not receive my pan card. i have summit my pan application before 7 months.
        i wants my pan card my updated address.
        and my address is 10B/162/ VASUNDHARA, GHAZAIBAD, 201010,
        AND my contact no. is [protected].
        so kindly send my pan card immediate.
        thanks

HDFC Bank — I AM PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

I AM APPLIED AS ON DATE:17/10/2008 BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD SO MY SALARY HOLD ON PLEASE REQUSTED URGENT
        hello sir have a good day

till date i am not received the Pan Card, due to Pan Card my lot of work heldup, please confirm as soon as possible
        plz sennt me my pen cart number, plz sent my E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
        plz reply

i am having 2 HDFC Bank accounts, one in Kottivakkam NRE branch and the other in West Mambalam branch - SB account. I transfer...
          Sir/ Madam,

i have applied for PROVIDENT FUND on May 2008. till date i have not received any feed back from...

Dear Senior Management,

I am surprised to see that "Payal Sen" of HDFC Bank Gillander House, 8 NS Road, cultivated an beautiful habit to harasses Parents of customers like anything, and "the language she use is I guess are used in Brothels".

I am not the 1st customer to complain this, I saw similar complaints from another friend Shayan Mukherjee Pls visit the below internet page
          (https://www.consumercomplaints.in/hdfc-bank-limited-b100164/page/1416#get-cl4919...).

My parents and I happened to face this insult today. My mother is shocked, she repeatedly told that my son will make the payment but this rotten creature Payal went on abusing and stating that my mother have a bad character.

WOW ! what a culture?.

I simply don't undertand how these rots survive in the industry; and how the management digest this or they are intentionally allowing this, if not then why is the management not taking any measures to eliminate them even after hearing so many complaints against her...??????????????

I am banking with HDFC for 8 years now, and always received a proffessional behaviour from them. I guess i have to close all relationship with the bank.

I am shocked by this behaviour, and I want to see the end of this. Otherwise i have to beg help from the Constitution of India.

In Anticipation of your Response
          Avijit Kar
          kar.[protected]@gmail.com
          Dear Seniors,

On delayed payment on my credit card your recovery man visited without any intimation in my absence and misbehaved with my family. I called up your costumer complain cell and filed a complained and I made a statement that I will now make the due payments when your bank will send a apology letter. Few days back to my surprise 7 am on Sunday 7th 2008 I received a dirty call from one of your recovery agency. A female tele caller was on line and she was using a vulgar and abusive language and for lone 2 hours she made repeated calls on my landline and my cell. The amount due is only[protected] which is not a very big amount for me I offer to donate Rs. One lac only for the mental treatment of your HDFC bank recovery guys. Its my promise that I will never make the due payments now. If you want to get it please see me in the court or please for once send your recovery gundas at home. I will reply and trust me it will be national news.

With warm regards

Narender Kumar
          [protected]@rediffmail.com
          I am bringing to your attention a situation that recently occurred in my Credit Card wrong billing Dispute.
          1- My Credit card had been blocked in 2007. Due to some reason but
          no payment was pending.
          2- In July2008 wrong bill generated Amount debited =-8422.49 dated -31.08.2008, by Internet purchasing. How can it possible whenever card was blocked form 2007 to till date .
          3- I am very surprise from such a type of mistake By HDFC ----
          4- Many time I have discussed Customer care & other concern person. But resulting in no Satisfactory response.
          I request that you check this matter and resolve it as quickly possible.
          Your hasty action in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated, and I thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you.
          Pl finds att Bill Copy.
          Nand Kumar Singh Chauhan
          Nokia Siemens Network

I have a minor a/c of my son in HDFC TONK road Jaipur (Rajasthan) Branch. I have the main problem they HDFC bank donot Issue...

I have one Credit Card of HDFC Bank. I accept that Initially I was irregular with the payments, but that was due to my family & financial problems. But I approached the credit card devision for the settlement of the dues. One of the collection agents named Sanya (Phone No: [protected]), agreed with INR 20000 in 5 installments. This was in starting of June'08.
            On 30th June'08 my mother got heart attack & was admitted in ICCU for two days. I received the call from Sanya for the payments & I told the situation. She said to submit INR 1900 for the part payment & rest would be paid in the month of July'08. I did it.
            On 1st July'08, when I went to ATM to draw money, I found my whole salary is made "hold of funds" by HDFC Bank. I contacted customer care & they replied (they are not trained to handle the situation & give the right answer) that it has been done by credit card devision & they can't do anything. I called to credit card devision & I was gives assurrance to get call back in 48 hours.
            Next day, I called to Sanya & explained all but she replied that since she on half day leave she can't do anything before Monday.
            I waited till monday, by the time my landlord has visited for more than 3 times asking for the rent. On monday, I again contacted Sanya, someone named Mr. Abhishek (Phone no: [protected]) picked up the phone, said Sanya is on leave, I told all the story & he assured me to help. He told me for the settlement in two shots after deducting INR 8000, for which I have to give debit note, I requested to send somebody to collect the debit note. On tuesday, I handed the debit note of INR 8000, to Mr. Devinder Sharma (Phone No:[protected]).
            Since then, I am calling to every person to release my rest of the funds, so that I can pay the rent & buy groceries for my family. Mr Abhishek is not receiving phone, every time I call him someone else will pick up the phone saying, since he is senior manager as I was told, is busy or driving or gone for lunch or any other reason. Sanya, after many attempts received my call, only to say it is in process & your money will be released. I am listening to this answer since tuesday.
            Today is Saturday, 09/08/08, I am still fighting for releasing amount. Sanya threaten me for not calling again & again else my whole salary amount will be deducted. Only this has made me to escalate the issue with the concerned authority for appropriate action. But I was unable to get the email id's except of [protected]@hdfcbank.com & customerservices.[protected]@hdfcbank.com.

Please help me, I am pennyless on todays's date.

HDFC Bank Credit Card — Please release my salary

I have one Credit Card of HDFC Bank. I accept that Initially I was irregular with the payments, but that was due to my family & financial problems. But I approached the credit card division for the settlement of the dues. One of the collection agents named Sanya (Phone No: [protected]), agreed with INR 20000 in 5 installments. This was in starting of June'08.
            On 30th June'08 my mother got heart attack & was admitted in ICCU for two days. I received the call from Sanya for the payments & I told the situation. She said to submit INR 1900 for the part payment & rest would be paid in the month of Aug'08. I did it.
            On 1st Aug'08, when I went to ATM to draw money, I found my whole salary is made "hold of funds" by HDFC Bank. I contacted customer care & they replied (they are not trained to handle the situation & give the right answer) that it has been done by credit card division & they can't do anything. I called to credit card division & I was gives assurance to get call back in 48 hours.
            I waited till Monday, by the time my landlord has visited for more than 3 times asking for the rent. On Monday, I again contacted Sanya, someone named Mr. Abhishek (Phone no: [protected]) picked up the phone, said Sanya is on leave, I told all the story & he assured me to help. He told me for the settlement in two shots after deducting INR 8000, for which I have to give debit note, I requested to send somebody to collect the debit note. On Tuesday, I handed the debit note of INR 8000, to Mr. Devinder Sharma (Phone No:[protected]).
            Since then, I am calling to every person to release my rest of the funds, so that I can pay the rent & buy groceries for my family. Mr Abhishek is not receiving phone, every time I call him someone else will pick up the phone saying, since he is senior manager as I was told, is busy or driving or gone for lunch or any other reason. Sanya, after many attempts received my call, only to say it is in process & your money will be released. I am listening to this answer since Tuesday.
            Please help me, I am penny less on today's date.
            I can be contacted on +91 [protected]
            email: [protected]@gmail.com
            I agree that i had used the credit card of the hdfc bank but at this movement I am pregenant and recovery people are harrashing me like anything please help me with that i informed those guys that i'll surely pay that but give me some time my no is [protected]
            My name is Santosh Haldankar.

I have taken HDFC credit card 4 months ago in Jan-09. I make payments for first 2 months. After that I send letter in March-09 to them for settlement. At that time their representative told me that your account will settle soon. But even after my settlement letter, they had regularly sent me bill and putting 2, 000/- extra dues as a penalty. Now on 7-Apr-09, they have freezed my HDFC Savings account. My balance in my Savings account was 11000/-. Today on 9-Apr-09, they had transfer my 11000/- to their HDFC credit card account for recovery of my credit card bill.

When I send the settlement letter, my dues was 14000/-. and at that time they had already hold my credit card and I have not purachse anything after that. Today on 9-Apr-09, their representative told me that my todays outstanding is 22000/-. So 8, 000/- they have increse. Even after transfering the money, they have not yet settle my credit card account and told me to call in next month.

Please help me in this matter, as I have no clue what to do?

HDFC Bank Credit Card dept. Harrasing me, use slang language & threatened me also...

I have a Salary Account with HDFC Bank Ltd since 2005. I have been transacting for last 3years, suddenly one morning (24th May 2008) my Account has been freezed and all my funds in the account has been kept on hold (Rs. 26, 775/-), I do not have any intimation form the bank nor the executive in the Branch is able to help me to get the information, why are these people troubling the Individuals, none of them were bothered to revert back my call.

Then i called up customer care they said HDFC is hold your balance amount becasue of credit card which is due since 2004. They said i have a HDFC card & i not clear my payment since 2004 so that's why they Hold & transfer the amount. I agian called up customer care i said if i am not pay since 2004 why r u calling me & i request to them please provide me the statements of my card and show the balance payment they never showing.

Now the problem was i have another Gold Card & I stopped the due payment then I received calls from credit card dept. for payment. I talk to the dept. guy and said all the senario (I told pls provide me the details for my old card then i give you the payment for Gold Card).

Then they never called me till 06th August 2008. today 07th Aug 2008 I received a call from Mr. Pooja from Rajouri Garden Branch Telephone No is[protected], Mob No. [protected] she said i dont what ever the bank is doing i need payment for Gold Card, I request her to show me the details of my old card & then i give you the payment.

She is extremely rude and abusive talking even she called me my office number & she threatened me like a police and she again called my office as my phone was busy and she tortured the Guard & Reception people. I would like you to take severe action against her.

So many times i request madam please provide me the old card details she said she is not responsible for the details, speek to customer care. but i called up (CC) they said they also have not any details. So its mean HDFC is authorize to deduct any amount which is balance my savings account.,

What can i do? Please reply. Should i register FIR?

Kindly help me I have great hopes from you.

Ranjit Sarkar
              ranjit.[protected]@gmail.com

HDFC Bank — HDFC Bank Credit Card Lady Harrasing me, use slang language & threatened me also

What can i do? Please reply. Should i register FIR?

HDFC Credit Card — SLANG WORD USAGE BY EXECUTIVE

I AM WORKING AS "AREA MANAGER" FOR BAJAJ AUTO'S TWO WHEELER DIVISION IN WEST BENGAL. I HAVE TAKEN OR MAY BE MORE ACCURATE IMPOSED UPON WITH A HDFC GOLD CREDIT CARD. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN USING THE CARD FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES AND HAVE ALWAYS PAID A HANDSOME AMOUNT TO HDFC CARD AS MONTHLY PAYMENT, AMOUNT SOMETIMES AS BIG AS Rs. 19526/-. BUT RECENTLY THIS MONTH DUE TO SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS, MY 2 CHEQUES ISSUED TO HDFC GOT BOUNCED AS I HAVE TO WITHDRAW THE CASH FROM MY BANK FOR MY MOTHER'S TREATMENT. I HAVE REQUESTED ATLEAST 15 TIMES TO THE LADY EXECUTIVE (DON'T KNOW HER NAME) WITH THE NUMBER-(0)[protected], TO PLS GIVE ME TIME TILL 02/01/2009. I ALSO TOLD HER THAT I AM READY TO PAY WITH FINE. NOT ONLY THIS BUT ALSO I REQUESTED HER NOT TO SEND PERSONELL TO MY HOME, AS MY MOTHER IS HEART PATIENT AND ALREADY BEEN OPERATED TWICE.ANY TYPE OF TENSION MAY PROVE TO BE FATAL FOR HER. BUT SHE HEARD NOTHING OF MY REQUEST & SENT PERSONELL TO MY HOME ON 27/12/2008. ALSO SHE ABUSED MY MOTHER & ME OVER PHONE AND THREATENED US TO PUT BEHIND BARS. WHAT DOES SHE THINK OF HERSELF-DO I WORK IN 3000/- SALARY POSITION IN A MINUTE COMPANY????? DUE TO HER ONLY MY MOTHER'S BLOOD PRESSURE GOT HIGH AND NOW SHE IS LYING IN BED. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY MOM DUE TO HER, IT'S A PROMISE THAT I WONT PAY A SINGLE PENNY TO HDFC, ALSO I WILL SEE TO IT THAT SHE HAVE TO LEAVE KOLKATA AND HDFC. AND ITS NOT JUST A WARNING, I REALLY MEAN IT AND I HAVE TO DO IT, IF HDFC TOP BOSSES DON'T TAKE ANY ACTION ON HER. I HAVE REQUESTED ENOUGH, BUT NOW I WILL TAKE ACTION, I AM NOT A DEFAULTER, AND NOR HAD THE INTENTION TO DO SO. BUT NOW I WILL BE A DEFAULTER IF HDFC BOSSES DONT PRESSURIZE HER TO BEG PARDON TO ME & MY MOM
              dear sir,
              since last several months i am recieving threatning calls from HDFC Bank from some delhi branch..the number from i am recieving threatning calls is ( [protected] ).some mr sabarwal is threatning me with using slang language and everytime reminding me about bad future consequences which i would suffer.. they are mentaly tourturing me and i am in a big mental trauma.. they are forcing me to tell the details of a person who was once living the house where i am living now in rent and he is totally unknown to me..few times they have also sent guys to my rent house to threaten me and again they enquire me about the details of a person so called Ashok giri...last time dated 23rd jan'08 they again called me up and was telling that they will expose my call details and they can prove that i have in touch with that person...please help me out from this situation..and please suggest what step i can take to get out of this situation. should i resister FIR..??please help me..

best regards..

Neha shaw
              neha.[protected]@gmail.com
              They just refer to the Cardholders agreement for doing this non-sense. Don't you rememmber that one booklet you receieved when they forced the card on you. HDFC collection teams make genuine cutomers defaulters.

This is to inform you that my credit card whose no. is: [protected] has been misused on 28/07/2008...
                My Car bearing no. WB38L 5005 covered under HDFC insurance vide Policy no. VP[protected] met with an accident on 26.05.2008...
                I book 5 FD's each of value 50, 000/- with Koramngla branch of HDFC Bank in Bangalore in June 2007. I asked the executive...
                I went to HDFC Branch in Thillai Nagar, Trichy, Tamilnadu for opening a New Savings account (Joint A/c) on 04/08/08. The...

HDFC Vashi branch recd cheque from PF Office which where dispatch from bangalore Dt 27/06/08 & 23/06/08...

I am one of the account holder of HDFC BANK, would like to list some horrible experience which I had gone through recently. Inconvenience caused stated as under:
                1. Terrible experienced at HDFC BANK – Punjabi Bagh Branch
                a) Problem raised when I went to HDFC BANK Punjabi Bagh Branch to apply for a new Debit card as the old one was misplaced. Being totally unaware with the procedures and rules of the bank thus seeking for help but instead of that I was being ignored by the staff, not only this some ladies were busy with their private calls and were discussing about the household stuff
                b) Then I queried from one of the staff member “how to apply for new debit card”. she told me to fill up the form for the same which was kept next to the wall - near to the entrance. I searched for the relevant form but got confused as there were many forms. Thus I spent around 15 mins there for the same but none of them took initiative to help out the customer.
                c) Thus anyhow I got the form and filled it up. I did confirm from the girl at counter no.9, I gave her my account details as it is a co-operate account so which address has to be mentioned coz I have already left the organization. She told me you can put your Residence address. She didn’t provide adequate details - that I have to fill the form for changing of address first. And as being unaware of the procedure I didn’t fill any form for the changing of the address. I applied for new debit card and credit card at the same time and mentioned my home address in both the forms. However I got my credit card at home address but the debit card was sent to the office address.

2. Another awful incident with Customer Care People - Managers
                Thus I had a conversation with Cust care ppl around 4 times to check the status and every time a different statement was given to me. Which are as follows:
                a) 1st time - they told me that the card has been sent to the your office address when informed them that I m no longer working with that organization they replied that don’t worry as it will be returned to the bank and you can collect it from the Punjabi Bagh branch – which was fine with me.
                b) 2nd time - they assured me that the card has been already returned from my office and will be sent to the Punjabi Bagh Branch and I can collect it from there.
                c) 3rd time - they were not sure and was not aware that what exactly was going on??
                d) 4th time- I had a word with Asst Manager – Sonali Jain & Manager – Ravi Tiwari, both were impolite and blamed me for everything as its your account and you are responsible for your account and it was your reponsiblity to get the address change first. Ravi Tiwari informed me that the card was again sent to the office address and has been delivered to an unknown person.

* Now I would like to take your attention towards few things –
                1. I wasn’t aware with the procedures as I am not working in any Bank – why didn’t the staff inform me at the first place when I asked them which address has to be mentioned in the form?? They were busy chatting with their colleagues or with their private talk, WHICH WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TO ASSIST THE CUSTOMERS??? People in the branch were unhelpful & didn’t care to provide adequate information.
                2. People in customer care dept are not clear with the work. As every time whenever you call, there would be a different person with a DIFFERENT STATEMENT FOR YOU. Well I believe there is no coordination in your customer care dept.
                3. Even the Managers in Customer Care Dept DO NOT HAVE listening, understanding, and problem solving skills. No matter what, they’ll find a way to escape and will put the blame on the customer. And THEY BELIEVE WHY CAN'T A CUSTOMER DREAM ABOUT THE PROCEDURE???
                4. I am fail to understand one thing that if the card had been returned once from my office and they told clearly that the person is not working here anymore, then why the card was again sent to my office and why not back to the branch??? Also if one of the CCE assured me that the card has already been returned and you can collect it from the branch then why next time Cust Care Manager said that the card was again sent to your office and has been delivered to Mr Amit (an unknown person)??
                5. And how can such a CONFIDENTIAL and IMPORTANT thing can be delivered to any UNKNOWN PERSON (you don’t even know that in which dept he works in and what’s his last name)??? There are thousands of employees working in that organization out of which 100’s of Amit would be, where do I find him???
                6. Instead of empathizing and understanding the problem, the Cust Care Managers were adamant and kept repeating that you are held responsible. IS THIS KIND OF SERVICE WILL PROVIDE TO THE VALUABLE CUSTOMERS???
                7. Well I had a conversation with the Manager Mr. Shelton Pascal, he understood the scenario and was polite and apologized for the mistake and on the behalf of the other two managers – SONALI JAIN & RAVI TIWARI . But please I don’t want apologies. WILL APOLOGIZING CAN RECTIFY THE SITAUTAION????
                8. I can’t understand that the procedures have been made for customer satisfaction or to HARRAS THE CUSTOMERS???
                9. Well in this kind of situation I don't think that my money is safe in the bank
                10. This is like a black spot to HDFC bank, offering just inconvenience to the customers. I Don't think that really want to retain the customers???
                Well at the end I would just like to say that I am really unhappy with the kind of services provided by HDFC staff. I think HDFC should first enlighten its employees that what exactly the customer service is…!!!
                I also faced sme ..situation..i got credit card ...but due to accdient and loss of job i did not paid bill..they did not listned to me and started using worst words..they are ..

I recently opened a Savings Account with HDFC Bank Ltd. I have been transacting for last three months, suddenly one morning my Savings Account has been freezed and all my funds in the account has been kept on hold, I do not have any intimation form the bank nor the executive in the Branch is able to help me to get the information, why are these people troubling the Individuals, when this funds got freezed I was travelling and had a tough time to settle my Hotel Bills, I was unable to reach the HDFC Customer care also, I had left a message at the Branch Phone No. asking for the help, none of them were bothered to revert back my call, and now am completely unaware as what is going on with my account, will I get this money back ??

Is there somebody to answer my quires? I am completely blind about this issue, how are these kind of issues generally handled? How should customers tackle these kinds of troubles? If anyone has a solution kindly revert back to me at the earliest on my email: [protected]@gmail.com
                  I opened a Savings Account with HDFC Bank Ltd through salary power. I have been transacting for last 12 months, suddenly one morning my Savings Account has been freezed and all my funds in the account has been kept on hold, I do not have any intimation form the bank nor the executive in the Branch is able to help me to get the information, why are these people troubling the Individuals, I was unable to reach the HDFC Customer care also, I had left a message at the Branch Phone No. asking for the help, none of them were bothered to revert back my call, and now am completely unaware as what is going on with my account, please get back to me through my mail.
                  Name : a s n prasada rao
                  If anyone has a solution kindly revert back to me at the earliest on my email: [protected]@yahoo.com
                  my self swaraj singh my HDFC bank a/c no - [protected] is open but not in activate pls confirm me in my mail id or a my mobile no- [protected]
                  GO AND JUST KICK THEIR . THEY HAVE MADE A [censored] OUT OF YOU. DONT BE A LOSER, FILE A CASE AGAINST THEM. THEY SHOULD BEG AND APOLOGISE FROM YOU AND GIVE YOU SOME SPECIAL TREATMENT.
                  I need abstract of my saving bank a/c [protected] (Cust ID 4269780) on an urgent basis for the period 01.04.2008 to 31.03.2009 as I have to file my IT return. On contacting your bank at Old Cidco, Mumbai Agra Road, Nasik I was told that it will take minimum 7 days. I request you to help me in this matter by sending the statement thru email. I was also informed that I will have to pay Rs.300/-for the said statement which is not acceptable as none of the banks demand the money for handing over the saving bank account statement.