HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 21, 2022
11973
Profile

File a complaint to HDFC Bank

Having problems with HDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDFC Bank

HDFC Bank Website

HDFC Bank Head Office Address

Branch 542, Trade World, A Wing, Ground Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

HDFC Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4332

HDFC Bank reviews & complaints(29827)

I have been using HDFC Credit card for last 4 years. Earlier I was issued silver card and later on based...

Dear Sir / Madam,

HDFC agents (Collecting forms for Credit Card) are calling to my office, and asking for "Do you want Credit Card?” they are providing all the information saying this is a special offer to TCS employees. When applied for the same along with my friends, we got conformation call to. But later we came to know that saying that your card is rejected.

Reason's given by them: You do not meet the criteria for the card, OR, You are not at present at your given address during working hours. Tell me how a person can be present at his home during working address, if told deliver the card at office address.

Phone # :[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]

I don’t understand from where does this guys get our extension no’s.

Once they called my friend asking, would you like to have HDFC Credit Card, he replied no. But then they call him daily.

One thing I have noticed that, these guys must be fake persons, as once it happened that the person named Gokul called telling himself that he works for HDFC, after few he calls again saying he is Karma from SBI. The same person calling again and again and asking for credit card. That means these all organization is same working for different banks or might be using our documents for any other purpose.

So I’m afraid that if they use these documents for any wrong purpose we may be in trouble.

My thinking:
- These are fraud and might cause problem.
- Attitude is very worst like gunds.
- Same person calling from different no’s with different name, but person’s like me are smart enough to understand the voice. He caught more than thrice.
- Very bad experience about such persons, coming to office, collecting documents, rejecting cards, and again disturbing by calling again again.

This kind of calls are made at any time of work which is disturbing and time consuming and deviate me from my work. This is definitely affecting my working. The mental torture caused by that call is severe and disturbing me constantly.

Kindly help me out of this.

Please do the needful.

Waiting for your reply.
Aug 13, 2020

I paid my due amount on 04.01.2009 through cheque dropped in collection box at HDFC Bank, Kota. However, perhaps due to Sunday on 4th Jan. and holiday on 5th Jan. (Eid), cheque was cleared late which was not at all my fault. In the next bill I received statement mentioning late fee of Rs.350, which was not acceptable to me. Please look into the matter and inform me at the earliest.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    Sunil Sharma
    B-355, Talwandi,
    Kota (Rajasthan)
    Mob. No. [protected]
    e-mail : [protected]@resonance.ac.in
    Credit Card No. [protected]

Unjustified Dues — : Unjustified dues showing repeatedly in the statements in spite of sending complaints.

Sub : Unjustified dues showing repeatedly in the statements inspite of sending complaints.

Ref: Credit Card No:[protected]

Inspite of any e-mail dated 14.03.08 & 30.04.08 and besides numerous telephone calls to your 24 hour help-line, my problem regarding unjustified outstanding amount has not yet been resolved rather the same is going on increasing as usual fashion. The brief details the long episode are again furnished to you—
    • Against statement dtd. 29.12.07 showing total due amount of Rs. 19623.42, an amount of Rs. 18706.08 was paid after detail telephonic discussion with Mr. Sajid ([protected]) on 05.01.08 as agreed upon.
    • Surprisingly in the statement dtd. 29.01.08 the earlier due amount i.e. Rs. 917.34 was not reversed rather reflected in the statement. Again the matter was informed over telephone (customer care [protected]) on 08.02.08 and the legitimate amount of Rs. 443.08 was paid on 08.02.08.
    • The same unjustified amount was repeated in the statement dtd. 01.03.08 and against the matter was briefed to Mr. Shib/ Ms. Radhika and I also requested to cancel the card if the due amount is not reversed back.
    • Informed the total matter over e-mail dtd. 14.03.08.
    • The same thing again repeated in the statement dtd. 29.01.08 showing total due amount as Rs. 2146.92.
    • Meanwhile you sent one of your representatives at my residence when I was not there. My wife gave him my mobile no. But none interacted with me. It is quite objectionable to me.
    • I got a letter from ICICI dtd. 03.04.08 Lombard and I asked them to stop the renewal of policy on 12.04.08. against any will.
    • After receiving the last statement dtd. 29.04.08 showing the total due amount of Rs. 3076.25, I again interacted with Mr. Kiran on 08.05.08 and registered my problem explaining the earlier matter.
    As per instruction I tried to contact Mr. Sharma[protected] since 8th May but Mr. Sharma did not find any time to discuss the matter till date.
    Under this situation I would once again request you either waive all the interest, late payment fees and service tax charged since Dec’07 or please cancel the card with intimation to the undersigned immediately.
    I confirm you no more correspondence shall be made from any end if you going on sending the statement without resolve the unjustified dues.

PLEASE TREAT THE MATTER AS URGENT

Yours faithfully

(Sajal Chatterjee)
    38A, Canal west Road,
    Kolkata- 700 004
    Dated: 03.10.2010

Indian Consumer Complaint forum

Sub: Complaint Against HDFC Bank Credit Card Nuisance

Reference : HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD NO: [protected].

I regret to inform you and for your kind notice that I was holding and HDFC Bank Credit Card vide no: [protected]. In that card, my credit limit was Rs.2, 38, 000/- and after that Bank has revised and reduced the Credit Limit from Rs.2, 38, 000/- to Rs.1, 77, 000/-. I have used my Credit Limit and I have already paid Rs.2, 77, 371/- against my Card as per their statement dated 17.03.2010. I had no outstanding against my Card. Only some Interest Charges were Lying in my Card.

On that basis, I have requested to Bank to settle and convert my some Interest dues amount sympathetically in to fresh simple EMI after reversing all the Late fees, Extra Interest Charges and the unnecessary fees charged by the Bank Intentionally. Due to my tremendous financial problem, I was not in position to submit my children’s school fees and house rent also which already I had discussed this matter frequently to their customer care executive over phone & at least 14 to 15th times and sent 14th to 15th frequent reminder letters also.

If you see the Receipts & Payments A/c of my Card, from beginning to end then you can easily observe that, I have made already over and excess payment against my used amount through card. If you see my accounts I have already paid the excess amount which the money I have used through Card. If the bank waive my unjustified Interest and Late fees, then nothing outstanding will be pending against my card. Which amount I have used against my Credit Card, Out of that, I have made excess payment against my used amount.

Being a preferred customer for long time, I have changed my address, phone no etc honestly. As a result of which, their Recovery agency/goons have started to hassle me mentally and also my wife, not only that, they also used abusive and very rough language over phone and came to my office and insulted me in the front of everybody with very abusive and slang language and told me to make the payment immediately, otherwise they will attack me and my family with their team and told me that, they will thrash me in the front of my society and also told me that they will abolish me from my job. I am a very simple Private Company’s employee and simple middle class family. That incident happened for last 5 to 6 months. After completion of their mental and physical harassments, HDFC Bank has sent the Legal court notice to my address. I am a very simple and middle class family member and a very simple employee of a private company. Bank continuously pressurized me to take the credit card.

Trying to claim huge amount intentionally from customer, that is the practice of HDFC bank .Please tell me, Is it a Reputed Bank ???

My Credit Limit was Rs.1, 77, 000/- and I have paid Rs.2, 77, 371/-. If my intention was bad then, why I will make the payment for Rs.2, 77, 371/-. Their Intention is how to raise the Interest amount and late fees unnecessary and pressurize to customer mentally. Trying to claim huge amount intentionally from customer, that is the practice of HDFC bank . Is it a Reputed Bank ???

Due the tremendous mental harassment to me and my family, My wife is not well and she also feels very insecurity. Please help me and my family from HDFC Bank’s Credit Card nuisance.

Thanks with Regards,

Manas Ray Chaudhury
    Bhopal.

NB: Threatening Calls came from Phone no:[protected]. Mr. Manjit, Mr. Hitesh, and one Lady (Not told her name)

[protected]Mr. Sunil, Mr. Dubey [protected])

NB: In spite of repeated request, the HDFC Credit Card Division were not Co-operating with me. Their actual Intention is bad and how to harass the customer mentally and physically in public place.

HDFC Bank — REWARD POINTS ENCASHMENT PENDING

MY CREDIT CARD NO [protected]

I REQUESTED FOR CANCELLATION OF THIS CARD IN SEPT 08, WITH A RIDER THAT...

Last year when I visited sec 62 noida branch of HDFC I was given incorrect information by one of the executive working in the bank about new Kids advantage account and conned into pening a kids advantage account. This was opened with the account number [protected]. I was categorically told that this is a zero balance account.

Later when the account was opened I found the name of the account holder was incorrect. The executive entered the wrong name in the form or the bank entered the wrong name in the database is a mystery. I ran around the Bank for 2 months for change in name, but the name could not be changed to the correct name since a 2 year old does not have a ID proof name proof, except the birth certificate, which unfortunately does not have the child's name. I was asked by the Bank to close the account since the name cannot be chnaged. I dropped the account closure form and also sent an application for cancellation of SI from my primary account to the new account. The application was refused by the bank stating that the account cannot be closed since there was a SI attached to it and the SI cannot be cancelled till its one year from the date of account opening! How can you do this???
      I would also like to ask the Bank how can they fudge data and open an account without an ID proof?? The kids advantage account was opened without an ID proof since a child does not have any id proof. The bank to meet its target opened the account incorrectly.
      Aug 13, 2020

I Raja Inapakolla holding a HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD, I am in due for the amount of Rs.60, 000.00, i have payed the amount through cash payment to one of the employee Named K. Praveen kumar of Hdfc Credit customer care employee. (a sub division employee of ADFC (ATLAS DOCUMENTARY FACILITATORS COMPANY PVT LTD)). He is known person o[censored]s he used to stay in my house as a paying guest. suddenly after taking the money he vacated the house. From the day of paying i am checking my account for updation. Till now it was not been updated. As per the proof of given money i don't have any written evidence, but i have given in front of our friends to him.i have only oral evidence of our friends only.
        He is not even lifting the call.And he is blackmailing that he is going to link up my savings bank account to credit card to withdraw my money from the account.

Another thing to say that the bank collection department is torchering & harassing me like any thing from few months.To whom i should approach to solve my problem.
        can you please post your mobile number and company that you work for?????

HDFC Bank — Misuse of my card and abusive phone calls from HDFC Credit card dept.

My HDFC bank credit card No.[protected] has been misused in August 2008. I have filed email complaint No.'HBL=[protected]'...

My Loan Account No.was 2740027 of HDFC Banlk/ Kolkata towards Old Used Car loan. Loan cleared on[protected]Premature) due to an unavoidable circumstances but til date no NOC is issued to me and even name was given to CIBIL List for which I am facing trmendous problems in Banking sectors.

Contacted HDFC Bank authorities for more than 100 times and lastly on Nov, 08( Call Ref. No. 2370887)but in vain.

Want a quick remedy.

Chinmoy Mukherjee
          Delhi

Unfair Trade Practices

This is to bring to your notice the unfair trade practices played by HDFC life Insurance Company.

Policy No.: 12478233
            Life Assured: Chandresh parmar
            Plan Description: Unit Linked
            Frequency: Monthly
            Premium Amount:1500/- (One Thousand five Hundred Only)

Some Hdfc life insurance branch very rude and doing unethical practice . i have face one very bad experience with it. matter is that hdfc insurance some agent are miss use my document and without my permission he put my policy and when i make complain against branch manager, he behave very rude and not giving me any proper respond .For cancellation of this policy i gave 2 time application on branch (Adajan and Athwagate, surat, Gujarat)but they are not giving me any proper respond. they are also make ECS on my bank account .

Please look into this and help me get out of this mental agony.

Regads,
            Chandresh parmar

This is to bring to your notice the unfair trade practices played by major Insurance Company.
            I had taken an Insurance policy with details as below:

Policy No.: 10707528
            Life Assured: Swarnpreet Singh
            Plan Description: Unit Linked Pension
            Frequency: Monthly
            Premium Amount: 5000/- (Five Thousand Only)

Since the starting, the HDFC had problem taking payment and I had to run every time for making my premium payments. Everything was going fine till December 2007. In the month of Jan 2008, the premium amount was not debited from my Bank Account and the reason given to me was insufficient funds whereas there were enough funds to make the debit possible.
            Anyhow, I received a call on the 21st Jan 08 on the same from Mr.Pankaj Kapoor # [protected], [protected] stating that since the payment was not cleared through the direct debit, could it be possible for me to make a cheque payment? I happily accepted the same and on the 25th Jan 08 an executive named Mr. Aamir Khan # [protected], Employee ID [protected], visited my premises for the payment of the lapse premium.
            On his visit, he was not carrying a receipt book and on contrary he asked for two cheques for Rs.5000/-. When asked, he said that since the payment for Jan 08 was not cleared, the payment for Feb 08 would not be debited since it as a closed Direct DEBIT account and I would again need to sign the Direct Debit Form for revival of the Direct Debit Facility. On this, I gave him two cheques with details as below:
            a.Cheque No.: 055622 dated 25.01.2008 amounting 5000/- for SBI Bank, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon
            b.Cheque No.: 055623 dated 20.02.2008 amounting 5000/- for SBI Bank, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon.

Now, since he was not carrying a receipt book, I made him sign on the photocopy of the cheques as a receiving. I also showed him the bank statement for the month of Jan 08 and made him look into the availability of funds and asked him the reason why the debit was not cleared. On this he replied, that sometimes the Direct Debit facility has a malfunctioning and is not cleared, After this I went on an official project for 2 months to Dheradun.

On my return, there were two letters from the HDFC Insurance with details as below:
            Letter Dated: 25th Jan 08
            Details: The letter clearly stated that instead of initiating a debit of 5000/- they initiated a debit of 10, 000/-, which was not the amount they were supposed to DEBIT and thus the same was not cleared due to insufficient funds. And further they wanted me to make the payment.

Letter Dated: 19th Feb 08
            Details: It was a revival quotation, stating revival charges of 250/- for revival for the lapsed policy plus my premium being unpaid for the month of Jan &Feb'08.

On receiving the above letters, I contacted the customer care and asked for the cheques, which were given as per the details above. The customer care replied that they have not received any cheques till date and they did not have any entry for the same. This annoyed me and I requested them for the closure of my policy on which they replied that the same could not be done before three years and also when I asked about the amount I would receive after three years, they replied that since it is a lapsed policy they would make appropriate deductions and then return the money.

Consequences : Now, my questions are:
            a.Why did they debit 10, 000/- when they were supposed to debit 5000/- only?
            b.Why the same was not informed to me even if they did?
            c.Where are my cheques gone? They have clue on the same!! I really have to get my bank statement again and check maybe the said person has cleared it in his account!!
            d.Where do I stand at fault in the above transactions, which were notcleared? Why should I face so much of mental trauma because of their faults?
            e.Above all, if I want to close the policy, why should I wait for three years for my money?
            f.Even after three years, they would not return my full money!! Why should I not get my entire money back?
            g.Why should I face loss for which I am not at fault?

Please look into this and help me get out of this mental agony.

Regads,

Policy No.: 12478233
            Life Assured: Chandresh parmar
            Plan Description: Unit Linked
            Frequency: Monthly
            Premium Amount:1500/- (One Thousand five Hundred Only)

Some Hdfc life insurance branch very rude and doing unethical practice . i have face one very bad experience with it. matter is that hdfc insurance some agent are miss use my document and without my permission he put my policy and when i make complain against branch manager, he behave very rude and not giving me any proper respond .For cancellation of this policy i gave 2 time application on branch (Adajan and Athwagate)but they are not giving me any proper respond. they are also make ecs on my bank account .

HDFC Bank BANK and HBL — HDFC BANK PF

I sent 1st mail on 22.10.2008
              I was employee of hdfcbank asaf ali road branch new delhi.I had been working this organisation...

Query of mine which I've been following up with your HDFC Bank since last 2 months.

But, today after all that follow ups considerring the fact that 1 dissatisfied customer shall not mean any thing to a big organization like HDFC, I'm foreclosing my loan.

I just wanted the following queries to be addressed so that I can justify paying the loan interest:

I have taken Loan against property under floating interest for commercial property.
              the EMI has started from feb 2008.
              the loan was offered at 10.5%
              the rate was revised to 12.50% immediately after the sanction letter (Increase of 2%) & further revised
              vide letter dated 9/09/2008 to 13.75% increase of 3.25%

While your PLR has only increased by 0.75%+0.5% =1.25% & then reduced by 0.5%
              Is there any higher up in the bank listening or can RBI help.
              Aug 13, 2020
              HDFC is nothing more than a profit making business unit. Trust them to act like that.
              There's still time, move to a PSU bank, get a loan transfer, they will be more than happy to pay off these private banks.
              You'll always stay happy with a PSU bank transaction.
              HDFC and any other private banks have lots of (small font) clauses in their loan documents that a normal human being may not pay attention to.

EVEN THEIR RATE OF INTEREST FOR FIXED RATE LOANS INCREASE!!!

At the point of sale, HDFC personnel will literally fall on their knees to sell the loan product.
              They will show u a track record and history that will span the pre-independence era.
              Once the loan has been bought - you are just another customer. In a few months you will hear from them cordially increasing the rate of interest due to market rate.
              And once that's done, Mr. Deepak Parekh will never bring it down.
              You'll keep hearing reduction in market rate, but Mr. Parekh will not be moved.

With their floating loans, you will crib for the rest of your life, as they have a very ridiculous 3 month period policy for reducing the customer's rate of interest.

FOR NEW CUSTOMERS - EVEN IF HDFC IS OFFERING LOWER RATE OF INTEREST FOR NEW LOANS - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THEIR SERVICES and IF YOU DO THEN DON'T SULK

This is Bharat Kumar. My HDFC Bank credit card no. is [protected].

I use this bank...

Hi All,

This is regarding my NEW CAR LOAN checked with HDFC, I work as a Senior person for a Corporate concern, where HDFC in its usual way gave all fancy promises to all our employees, but the actual scene begins when you enter into the Process, there are group of people who are led to co-ordinate to check the co-ordination process, and you will never believe the promise given was 7 working days to process, the funny thing was i was under the pre approval limit for which i have applied, but till today 21 days have gone, and the bank has got a funny unstructured method to get the things done.. Iam yet to get my loans disbursed.

So my best suggestion is never go for any loans with this kind o[censored]n-professional Banks for your loans, they never work on time and get the things done.
                Even after collecting documents they keep asking for more and don't approve proper limit. don't go for it if not needed.

HDFC Bank - Home Loan — Interest rate for existing customer

In this un-precendent tough time of macro economic situation HDFC as well as Govt is hardly
                  doing...

HDFC Bank — Missing TT & Remitance

Dear Manager,

I have visited my branch Asoka niketan Vivek vihar New Delhi .
                  I have an NRI Account...
                  I am using HDFC Card (Card Number:- [protected]). Due to some unexpected problem I was unable to make payment in present...

National manager debt management
                  Hdfc bank cards divison,
                  No. 8. Bridge road.
                  Thiruvanmiyur,
                  Chennai 600041

Hi my name is arunkumar. And my credit card number is [protected]. I got a over due payment of 3450 for the total dues of 35630, iam paying regularly since from the day one, every time people from the backend team from space mnagement services, on the month of novemeber a girl named as shwetha from : space management services, she called at night 8pm and said to make the payment on the next day for 1710 rs, i requested that i need two daye time as my mother she has been hospitalised due to stoke, i need just two days of time so that i can make some arrangements for the payment. And im the only source for my family, all of a sudden she said that get away your mother from hospital and make the payment by tomorrow, she started to use absuive language and said that give your home phone number so that she can talk to my family memebrs so that she will send rowdys to get the payment of 1710, i pleadede that to givem me just two day of time at last my friend came forwarded and he gave me that money knowin my problem,
                  Again this month the same girl called on january 6th 2009 her name is shwetha from the same space management services, she called with the help of his team leader named as ajay from the same space management services, and they started to use profanity, and they said that to make the payment by tomorrow orelse they will make my life miscerrable, i said ok come and collect the money on the very next day, they said that they are gonna send an collection agent named as saravanan and his phone number is, i was waiting for that guy for the whole day, but no body called me nor came to my room, i called the customer support to 66003333, the customer support agent said that they will take care of this and henceforth this will not happen, i was waiting with that money for the rest of 10 days, even i called to that same collection ofice to the same number=[protected]=, they said they will give me call regarding this. But as usual no responce, again last night the same team leader called named as ajay from space management services, at night 8.45 pm, first he said to make the payment on the very next morning, as he is going to send the collection agent. Orelse if i failed to make the payment he will send rowdys to get payement. To my house that he statred to use vulgar absuive languages, and he gave my mobile number to all of his local rowdy friends to threaten and staterd to black mail that he will send rowdys and gundas to my house, for the whole night his rowdys friends were calling and using absuive language and threatening, so please help from these rowdys and the team leader (Rowdy, gunda) im so scared that what wil happen, but im shure that im going to file a case to consumer court and to police and to human rights violation,
                  Please help from rowdy team leader and gundas
                  National Manager Debt Management
                  HDFC Bank Cards divison,
                  No. 8 . Bridge road.
                  Thiruvanmiyur,
                  Chennai 600041

Hi my name is Arunkumar.and my credit card number is [protected].i got a over due payment of 3450 for the total dues of 35630, iam paying regularly since from the day one, every time people from the backend team, on the month of novemeber a girl called as Shwetha she called at night 8pm and said to make the payment on the next day for 1710 rs, i requested that i need two daye time as my mother she has been hospitalised due to stoke, i need just two days of time so that i can make some arrangements for the payment.And im the only source for my Family, all of a sudden she said that get away your mother from hospital and make the payment by tomorrow, she started to use absuive language and said that give your home phone number so that she can talk to my family memebrs so that she will send rowdys to get the payment of 1710, i pleadede that to givem me just two day of time at last my friend came forwarded and he gave me that money knowin my problem,
                  Again this month the same girl called on january 6th 2009 her name is Shwetha she called with the help of his team leader named as AJAY and they started to use profanityincluding F and B, and they said that to make the paymentby tomorrow orelse they will make my life miscerrable, i said ok come and collect the money on the very next day, they said that they are gonna send an collection agent named as Saravanan, i was waiting for that guy for the whole day, but no body called me nor came to my Room, i called the customer support to 66003333, the customer support agent said that they will take care of this and henceforth this will not happen, i was waiting with that money for the rest of 10 days, even i called to that same collection ofice to the same number=[protected]=, they said they will give me call regarding this.but as usual no responce, Again last night the same team leader called named as Ajay at night 8.45 pm, first he said to make the payment on the very next morning, as he is going to send the collection agent.orelse if i failed to make the payment he will send rowdys to get payement.to my house that he statred to use vulgar absuive languages, and he gave my mobile number to all of his local rowdy friends to threaten and staterd to black mail that he will send rowdys and gundas to my house, for the whole night his rowdys friends were calling and using absuive language and threatening, so please help from these rowdys and the team leader ( rowdy, gunda) Im so scared that what wil happen, but im shure that im going to file a case to Consumer court and to Police and to Human Rights Violation,
                  Please help from rowdy team leader and gundas
                  please mail me u r vice president mail id

HDFC Bank — Hdfc worst bank in india

Dear indians,

I warn all of you not open an account with hdfc bank. Or for that matter don't have any...

Dear Sir, I hold acc.No [protected] in HDFC Bank, 174 A, Block G, New Alipore, Kolkata 700 053
                    I'm a German with a valid residential Permit in India.At the time of the incident it was under consideration and now it is granted .
                    On 6.05.2008 HDFC Bank asked in a letter dated 2.05.2008 for details required in view of RBI Guidelines for KYC & AML, Passport, visa, Residence permit, acc .with other banks, IT return of the last 2 years, Pan cad, within two days othervise they are constraint to block the operation of the account.On 6.05 .2008 they the account saying that I did not response to their letter dated 2.05.2008.on 8.08.2008 I handed over the documents and th acc. was reopened.The Branch Manager was very rude to me when I said that I 'a preferred customer and I did nothing wrong and his action is illegal.He abused me like I'm a criminal. On 14.01 .2009 asked again for my residential permit.I told him that it is neither rejected not approved so there is nothing wrong.Then I consulted my lawyer and gave a legal notice to the Bank that I get harrassed and abused by Rahul Bhandari.Then he he abused me so that I had a total break down in the branch.I'm 60 years of age.
                    My husband, Soumitra Ranjan Mukherjee, left me for another woman and has 2 illegimate children with her.He being a Managing Director, in charge 100 employee acc ., and big customer forces the bank to harrass me.The branch manager leaked out the acc.details of all my finances from my tax file.My husband is using them against me in court because he wants to avoid maintenance payments.I file a breach of trust and illlegally blocking of account case against the bank.What else can I do?????
                    The HDFC Grievance center was not helpful at all because my husband is a powerful man.Ref:HBL=[protected]
                    sabine is wrong. she is a german citizen...and staying in india totally illigaly after finishing her visa.she is staying with her boy friend . she forcefully accupied her husbandds flat..she has extra marital affair with many person..in fact she had two marriages before. she does not have any income ..but staying in her husbands flat with her live in partner andy. she is living by her husbands earning. allready steal about 50 lacks rupees, amany gold and diamond ornaments..and did many false cases against her husband and his family member..
                    soumitra mukherjee is a very gentle and good person..sabine is very rude and selfish woman.i know her personally. she wants only money in any cost..she is living in india illigally...she does not have any right to save money in bank..she is a german citizen
                    so funny, dont know why she is so thirsty for others money at 68 years old? she can ask money from his son, who is also a german citizen like her
                    sabine marriane majumdar nee mukherjee allready get all property of sudhin majumdar, her second husband...staying illigally in india...she is a criminal
                    sabine mukherjee is illigally transfaring her money to germany..she is a perverted drug addicted lady
                    sabine destroyed my life...she had affair with my husband max abraham...they also have a illigimate daughter...she is poitionous
                    sabine also married sudhir majumdar...and cheated him

HDFC Bank — Breach Of Trust

I am writing this letter to complain that I have not been waived of the financial conversion charges levied on me because of purchase made on 22 March 2010 in foreign currency.

I used my credit card having last four digit umber equals to 1829 for paying the Australian Immigration fees in AUS dollars amounting 2525 on 22 March 2010.

I called customer care center on 29 March, 2010 and the customer care executive informed me that the scheme is going on for the transaction made in foreign currency and the said charges i.e. FCY will be adjusted in next billing month i.e. May 2010. But when I received the bill on 12 May 2010 it was no adjusted

I logged the complaint for the same and complaint number is [protected]. Now executive told me that scheme was not valid for my credit card.
                    I already sent the mail to HDFC bank on 19, May2010 and they replied me that waiver wont be possible.

It is really breach of trust.

I have following two major concerns.

1 Why I have been told earlier about the scheme (on March 29, 2010) even not valid on my credit card? I was under impression that scheme was on my credit card .They hide the major information. Also they told me that I have to make payment in full inclusive of the charges and will be adjusted in the next bill.

2 Why they are not willing to hear that day conversation?

In my opinion, they must abide by the words of their representatives.

In order to attract customer they say some thing else later on they donot abide by their words.

Following are the charges levied one me.

Type of charges INR
                    Financial Conversion Charges 3661.97
                    Service Tax 366.19
                    Cess Tax 10.98
                    Total 4039.14

To Whomsoever it concerns(Dificult to pinpoint as the whole lot of you are evasive).

I have no other option...