Honda 2 Wheelers India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

Honda 2 Wheelers India Customer Care

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana - 122050
Tel: +91 12 4229 0911, +91 12 4229 0919, +91 12 4229 0926
Fax: +91 12 4229 0891, +91 12 4229 0890

Tapukara
Plot No. SPL-2(D), 2(E), 2(F), 2(G), Tapukara Industrial Area, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan - 301707
+91 14 9367 8200, +91 14 9367 8500

Narsapura
Plot Nos 109 to 142, KIADB, Narsapura Industrial Area, Karinayakanahalli Village, Kasba Hobli, Malur Taluk, District Kolar, Karnataka - 563130

Regional Offices
East Regional Office
1st Floor, Amar Jyoti Building, 10 Belvedre Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Tel: +91 33 2456 5747, +91 33 4401 3200
Fax: +91 33 4401 3201

Central Regional Office
3rd Floor, Cyber Tower TC-34/V-2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2678 3500
Fax: +91 52 2678 3599

North Regional Office
A 105, 1st Floor, Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018
Tel: +91 12 4660 6900
Fax: +91 12 4660 6999

South Regional Office
Unit – 01, 1st Floor, West Wing, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560010
Tel: +91 80 4969 0000
Fax: +91 80 4969 0019

West Regional Office
Plot No. 26, Survey No.47, Vivek Nagar, Akurdi, Pune, Maharastra - 411035
+91 20 2724 0026, +91 20 2724 0028

Zonal Offices
Ahmedabad
611-612, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380051
Tel: +91 79 6604 2100
Fax: +91 79 6604 2199

Bhopal
Plot No.1,2,3,6 & 7, Windsor Madhya Building, Dhamkheda, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Tel: +91 75 5676 7900
Fax: +91 75 5676 7999

Bhubaneshwar
4th Floor, Creative Plaza Building, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha - 751010
Tel: +91 67 4660 7600, +91 67 4660 7619
Fax : +91 67 4660 7620

Chennai
3rd & 4th Floor, No. 10, GJ Complex, First Main Road, CIT Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600035
Tel: +91 44 6672 6100, +91 44 6672 6166
Fax: +91 44 6672 6199

Hyderabad
No. 8-2-624/A/1, Ground Floor, MB Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 10, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500034
Tel: +91 40 6721 2600
Fax: +91 40 6721 2699

Mohali
Plot No. C 124, Eltop Area, Industrial Area, Phase - VIII, Mohali, Punjab - 160055

Raipur
Unit no. :- 509-510-511, 5th Floor, Wallfort Ozone, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Tel: +91 77 1662 0300
Fax : +91 77 1662 0399

Jaipur
A-7, 4th Floor, Man Upasana Plaza, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme,
Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001

Nagpur
2nd Floor, Business Enclave, Near Lake View Enclave, Atomic Energy Road, Wadi Amravati Road, Nagpur - 440023

Patna
Office No. 201, 204 & 208, 2nd Floor, G VMall, Boring Road, Patna - 800001

Varanasi
Unit No- 301, 3rd Floor, Varanasi Trade Center, Maqbool Alam Road, Khajuri, Varanasi - 221002

View More Information...

Bad

Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

Dear concern,

Its not a gud experience when i give my bike for 4th free service in your service centre (axis honda fazal-ganj kanpur) on 17.10.2016. i did buy a dream yuga in 18.10.2015. by mcs honda chunni ganj kanpur.

Axis honda service centre told me that your coupan no is expired. you should come before 2 days..
Ok. fine. but i ask you one thing. at the time of third service why they did not give me due date or write on my cupan diary. also they did not call me or remind me.. any single time...

Please do the needful... your are requested to please look into the matter
And provide me fourth free service...
Oct 17, 2016

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 17, 2016
Updated by atul.nigam0gmail.com
Dear Concern,

its not a gud experience when i give my bike for 4th free service in your service centre(Axis Honda fazal-ganj Kanpur) on 17.10.2016. I did buy a dream yuga in 18.10.2015. by MCS HONDA CHUNNI GANJ KANPUR.

Ok. fine. but i ask you one thing. at the time of third service why they did not give me due date or write on my cupan diary. also they did not call me or remind me..any single time...

please do the needful...your are requested to please look into the matter
and provide me fourth free service...

Sir
    I Own an Honda activa KL.07, BS8152. I have given for service at EVM Vytila on 20/8/16. I had given for normal servicing and also to change front plastic portion, front handle bar with genuine Honda parts. After getting back the vehicle, the next fourth day the call received for service feedback. I told them that some missing are still there and my father will bring the vehicle for checking. Then after onam holidays, I went to the office 12 km away from my home with my activa. In that evening when I self start the scooter to return to home there was no response as if full battery charge was drained out (please note the battery is the new one). With the help of my colleagues the activa got started and on the way back to home the sound of the horn and then indicator buzzer and lastly the front lamp all went off completely. The next day I again went to evmHonda, and this time they told battery to be changed. I strongly believe that the wiring they did during the service was not in the proper way, which damaged the battery. As I told the battery is the new one and within the warranty period, so I got replacement of the damaged battery. Again after replacement the self start problem shown. Then again I visited evmhonda for checking. This time they told crank everything is damaged and about 8000 rupees work is there. I asked how it happened they told without oil the vehicle is used and due to absence of oil the crank everything is get damaged. What is this. I got serviced my vehicle with oil change for almost rs 3500 and there is no rough usage of this vehicle I am strongly doubting that your misservice made my vehicle got repair for this much of huge amount. The vehicle was running properly before the service. But after the service one by one it is getting damaged.

It is requested to look into the matter personally and do the needful to get my vehicle repaired properly and make my vehicle problem free without further payment.

MANJU. L.V [protected], [protected], [protected]
    Oct 19, 2016

Hello sir. Your shine sp wheels is dangerous please retype this wheel modal.any stone and iron rode. Wheel center space enter. damage vehicle and driving prison hospital join position. It's wheel modal. Please check. Thank you. I am also your costumer. I am interested shine sp but wheels problem. Please retype. Thank you
      Gopi krishna Reddy Dwarampudi. Nellore

My vehicle number is AP07CS8430

I am give the vehicle to repair for a Repeated job of CHAIN NOICE and SHOCK ABSORBER (FORK) NOICE on 9th Oct
      The chain noise was done properly but the irritating fork noise was not done good and it always repeated after the work while I am driving .I am very disappointed on serviced

I m a owner of Honda CB SHINE motorcycle residing in Indirapuram Gahziabad which was purchased from M/S SANGAM HONDA - a authorised distributor of HONDA Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. and having dealership showroom in PLOT No. A-23/6, Site IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad for dissatisfaction from customer services.
        Today morning dated 16/10/16 i have gone at his showroom with the above mentioned address for done 2nd free service of my HONDA C B Shine and they have given delivery time of bike is 12.00 P M. today.
        At 12 P M sharp i was reached at his workshop i m shocked that workshop is totally closed due to death of the relative of the Owner of the workshop.
        My bike and other so many customer's bike get struck inside the showroom and no single employee was there to handle the customer and found only 4 nos. security guards at main entrance gate and even gate also get locked.
        They told me that no showroom staff is here and tomorrow morning you will come to get delivery of your bike.
        No prior information provided by showroom manager /incharge to us that some problem occurs and came to get delivery of bikes before showroom locked.
        I tried over phone but everybody's phone get switch off.
        if they are not handle the customer dealing then why open the showroom.
        My complaint is to close/shutt down the showroom and taken back the dealership from SANGAM HONDA SAHIBABAD, GHAZIABAD as they leid down the name and fame of the reputed company HONDA MOTORCYCLE & SCOOTERS INDIA PVT. LTD.
        if they want to locked the complete showroom then before, its responsibility of Showroom Manager /Service Manager to inform the customer whose bikes./scooter inside his premises.
        How can we go to office tomorrow or how can do attend todays's schedule work assigned without bike.
        Its complete negligency and poor execution of the SANGAM HONDA dealer showroom employees and most mistake of Service manager/admin manager that before locking of complete showroom at least inform to bikes owner to take delivery of his bikes.
        Oct 16, 2016

Sir i have purchase a new bike on 11/08/2016 honda cb hornet .
        till now i have not received my registration no.
        i am facing many problems daily without registration no.
        so please help me out...

i purchase my bike from radha honda automobiles...tehasil mhow
        dist-indore...madhya pradesh.

thankyou

I have given by bike Honda livo for 1st service on 23 September 2016 when the bike travelled a 973km. The service people claimed that that they changed the engine oil and charged for that. Surprisingly the engine oil is dried at 1850km I.e I travelled less than 900km after servicing is done. The engine oil should be changed at[protected]KM but it dried at 1850 KM.

ATTN:Jupitor Honda, near RTC complex, Vizag
          Oct 16, 2016

I brought honda active 3g for price 66, 000 including fitting at svm dealer kolathur and sales person informed me that will...

Sir
            I have purchased activa 3g from geeta honda near awadh university faizabad u.p 224001 on[protected] n I have driven only 30 km only 2 my house n there is starting problem front medguard is jam n also the key is also not working properly
            I have given to company and they repaired the petrol pipe in just 5 days old activate n also repaired medguard in new activa
            I hope u understood my problem that in new activa how come it could be there we can put finger on your company reputation
            Sir its a request to change my activa bcoz its new and there u have rapaired...

Your unsatisfied customer
            AMRITPAL SINGH
            3/2/68A mukeri tola faizabad.
            M.no.[protected]
            Oct 14, 2016

I recently bought this vehicle 6 days back.
              From the second day onwards it started giving air lcok...
              I have serious suspension issue with my bike. It is very hard and suspensions are not at all shock absorbers. Have visited...

This is with reference to my concern regarding following:

1. I visited service centre on monday 5th september 2016 for service of my honda activa and then floor in-charge ask me to come down stairs and told that along with other problem clutch assembly of my activa need to be replaced and it will cost 2800/- (Approx.). After this i came back to waiting area and check my extended warranty document which says clutch assembly is covered under warranty. Then i re-approached floor manager who initially declined that clutch assembly is not covered under warranty but when i shown him the warranty inclusion document he advised me to talk to manager. Then i tried to meet service centre manager whom i could ultimately meet after half an hour. He upfront told me that he is aware about what i intent to say but part to be replaced is clutch plat not clutch assembly. For me its more playing around words as initially floor manager insisted that clutch assembly is not covered under warranty but on my resistant he advised me to meet service centre manager which itself shows that they were trying to cook a story.,

2. Further to it indicator buzzer was working ok but with initial delay (On left indication) for which my concern was noted in job sheet but post service it stopped working when i raised this concern i was told that buzzer may stop functioning because of some water during wash process but same will work once water dries up but same is still not working and now service centre says they don't provide buzzer thus i may get it repaired/ replaced somewhere outside but my concern is that on first hand why should i be advised to take my activa to some local workshop and second thing if it was working fine before handing over the vehicle to service centre then its responsibility of service centre to return same to me in working condition.

Now customer care team (Ms neetu) says clutch assembly is covered under insurance not the clutch plate (Though initially i was told that clutch assy. Need to be replaced and on my saying that it is under extended warranty, customer care team is changing stand). Even she asked about kms active has run i told only 9000 km as on date. Further to it about buzzer initially she told that it would be replaced by service centre and now says that it is more then 1 month (Though i lodged complaint on 8th september itself) so establishing my claim would not be possible and only way out to go and talk to service center (And its up to them to accept it or reject it). Otherwise replacement of part damaged at service center foc is not the policy. And on top of it they says as policy matter honda cant respond to mail in writing.
              Oct 13, 2016

I bought a new unicorn 160 combi brake august 2015 kl 01 bu 6070 from marikar motors trivandrum kerala. When completed the second service 11000km started engine missing problem.. That hurt me toomuch... I complaint to service centre.. They maintanaced by three times.. Now vehicle is 99% ok, but now started another complaint... Very poor mileage condition... Only 30 km/litre
                ... Now i am mentally dippressed.. Bcz honda says 62 km/litre... I never expect from honda like performance... So pls help me.. As soon as possible...
                Oct 13, 2016

Please help me Honda Activa 125 cc has been provided with a poor quality un-durable rubber switch on the meter, after rains my Activa 125 electronic fuel indicator, distance meter and speed meter have stopped working,

When i asked the Company they are saying switch has been damaged and hence warranty is not applicable, I have not damaged the switch, it is subject to external environment and being highly susceptible and undurable can be easily damaged by little means also. I even asked them to provide me a claim under Insurance as i have taken zero depreciation insurance Honda Activa Dealer is not supporting me.

I have also taken additional Warranty cover, i feel i am completely cheated and there is no one with whom i should go and file my complaint.

My Warranty cover my insurance cover with zero dep, additional warranty cover is totally waste.

I want refund for my additional warranty cover, immediate replacment/ repair of switch and restoration of fuel, speed and distance meter .

I have also filed a complaint with Company and awaiting their final response on the same.

My Vehicle No is GJ01 SV2586

Please Help.

VArun Parakh

Oct 14, 2016
                  Updated by Varun Parakh
                  Fraud website, some Abhijeet Bhattacharya Called up from [protected] 0r [protected], telling use Refund voucher code.. Asking bank details etc..
                  Hello, I'm kalidas danabhai rohit. Honda two wheeler showroom and service centre situated named RAJRATNA MOTOR Tarapur, Anand Gujarat 's service centre is very bad service.. Before one week I paid advance for steering cap but till here is not avail.

I s. kumar [protected] did cash payment (invoice no - 4107) on yesterday for new vehicle honda shine 125cc at autofin ltd, uppal, hyd-telengana-39. they shown new vehicle & after two hrs they are giving used vehicle and they are not ready to give another vehicle said come after 2 days will replace the parts as invoice already made we can't cancel.
                    Oct 12, 2016

I purchased a bike two months ago, from honda showroom j. b. honda
                      Amar park, zakhira delhi

After a week i found that my bike is fully affected of junked in several areas.
                      1. spl. chain wheel.
                      2. not performing as new bike.
                      3. issues on leaked air in rare wheel
                      4. i received my bike when shine sp is not available anywhere. so i am afraid of that i am given an old bike.
                      5. issue in gear shifting.
                      Oct 11, 2016

This is the first free service for my vehicle Honda Activa. I was so exited before sending my vehicle for free service at Avinashi road. When I went there to get back my vehicle after free service, they gave me a bill for oil and some accessories, that is Ok but they are very keen to collect the money only, when we pointed out the white dots are there ( not wiped) in the vehicle no one care. it seems there is no supervisor or some body to monitor whether the vehicle been serviced or not. I would like to know what is free service, It seems the ad in the TVs are fake or they lie to the customer in service providing. I have attached the video about the white dots. I have pointed out 6 complaints. Because of the above reason now I have doubt that none of the complaint have been attended.
                        The Service date is 08/102016

vehicle TN-37 CQ 8682
                        Free service
                        Oct 10, 2016

Dr.pankaj's response
                        My self Pankaj kr. srivastava. i brought a byke from Premsons Honda. sector-4, B.S. City on 08.09.16.
                        the lock of my shine byke is not open easily. i went to your service centre. they try and blame me for this. what can i do.
                        plese do needful action. my
                        my address- Sector - 5/C, qr.no-1113, Bokaro steel city
                        Oct 09, 2016
                        Updated by Karuppu Goldking
                        This is the first free service for my vehicle Honda Activa. I was so exited before sending my vehicle for free service at Avinashi road. When I went there to get back my vehicle after free service, they gave me a bill for oil and some accessories, that is Ok but they are very keen to collect the money only, when we pointed out the white dots are there ( not wiped) in the vehicle no one care. it seems there is no supervisor or some body to monitor whether the vehicle been serviced or not. I would like to know what is free service, It seems the ad in the TVs are fake or they intend to cheat the customer in service providing. I have attached the video about the white dots. I have pointed out 6 complaints. Because of the above reason now I have doubt that none of the complaint have been attended.
                        The Service date is 08/102016

vehicle TN-37 8682
                        plese do needful action. my
                        my address- Sector - 5/C, qr.no-1113, Bokaro steel city

I have a honda aviator scooter. I got an annual maintenance contract done at pickuphonda service centre in faridabad. The...

I am sorry to inform you that lock &key system in my honda shine bike is going out of order frequently since the date of purchasing. Already 4th free service has been provided by ur authorised service centre sgbl honda at cuttack. Odisha. But they couldn't able to solve my problem. I think they are not taking it seriously. My vehicle's reg. No is od05q 5995.
                          Pl intervene into the matter for restoration of my faith in ur company.
                          Regarding the carelessness in attending my repeated fault in Honda shine bike
                          Oct 10, 2016

Oct 09, 2016
                          Updated by Hrushikesh Maharana
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          Hrushikesh Maharana

Hi i'm having honda car 250r abs vehicle is not getting start after servicing very bad experience with prathul honda service centre punjagutta its been 10days almost but they are not able to resolve the problem very worst service by prathul automobiles pvt ltd (butta group) first they said that there is issue with the fuel pump u need to replace fuel pump which can be replaced under warranty i said ok for that then they said that part is not available with them they took 5days to get the part then after replacing fuel pump problem was not resolved still they are asking to leave the vehicle in showroom for further inspection very very bad experience with this people.

Updated by Murali tanniru
                            Honda cbr 250r ans
                            Updated by Murali tanniru
                            Honda cbr 250r abs
                            I given bike for serving. After serving side signals are not working. After water serving and Teflon koting also mud not cleared. For proofs see upoloaded photos photos. [protected] my contact number.
                            Please complaint on those guys

Your dealer says that when you purchase an activa scooter then buy acceseries with scooter worth rs 3500 is compulsory and get extra amount for registration of rto office and says that this company rules.
                              I shock that how say company to do that
                              So pl take action for this soon

Dealer detail below
                              1 elegant honda garh road meerut
                              2 vah honda kankerkhera meerut

From,

Kuldeep singh
                              [protected]@gmail.com
                              Meerut
                              Oct 06, 2016

There is problem in my bike for self start I made 4th free service at rohan honda pune. The they can't resolved yet. When i got to honda service center in pune they told me to give me your bike battery to send to Company for warrenty.

I bought a brand new active 3g. I used it only for 10 to 15 day and i gave for service in honda showroom chikhli gujarat. And they told tht the engine is blocked. And no response from them. It was my free service but they are saying tht they will charge to open engine and see whts the problem is. So plz take an act for this matter... Thanking you...