Huawei Complaints & Reviews

Huawei Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 5, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Huawei

Having problems with Huawei?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Huawei customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Huawei reviews & complaints (358)

Hello Sir.
I am PULKIT BANSAL.
I bought Huawei u8500 on 13/09/2011.
The phone worked decently for 6 months but after it experienced some problem and i deposited it at the service center.
After 1 month,i got my phone back.
But then a new problem of "FORCE CLOSING OF MESSAGING APPLICATION" arise.
I complained for it many times but the problem was not resolved.
Now also my phone is submitted at the service center and the company engineer are not ready to take the guarantee.
My phone's PCB has been replaced two times and SOFTWARE has been updated four times.
But still the same problem persists.
After i got fed up i recently contacted with the company's engineer.
One is Rakesh-[protected] and the other is Sandeep-[protected].
I contacted them but both of them tried to misguide me.
Rakesh said one thing regarding the problem and Sandeep said totally other thing.
Today only i talked with Sandeep but he misguided me and when i tried to raise my point and argued with him,he disconnected the call.
My phone is still at the Service Center.
I Want my problem to be resolved.
I Want My money back because seeing to their attitude, behaviour and their way of handling the customers i want my money back instead of the replaced phone as i am in no mood o[censored]sing HUAWEI's product.
These are the details of my work order or job sheets-
W/O NO: RECEIVING DATE

Company's name and address -HUAWEI TELECOMMUNICATION (INDIA) CO.,PVT. LTD

9th Floor,Tower D,

Unitech Cyber Park,Sec-39

Gurgaon .
So please kindly see to it...
Aug 13, 2020

I was experiencing battery issues with this phone within a short period of time(May be 3 to 4 months) after purchase. The battery wont last for 2 to 3 calls of 15 mins each, even after charging the phone battery full. As per the advice from HUAWEI, i went to one of the service center to solve the problem on 25/5/2012 as the phone was under warranty. They never returned my phone for 25 days approximately. I dialled the service center many times but in vain, rarely they pick but they don't provide the relevant information. Finally, after calling HUAWEI customer care regarding the status, received the phone after a month but the problem was not addressed completely, the battery backup was still not good, initially it lasted for 3 to 4 hours after servicing, it was gradually discharging. After 3 days the battery back up din last for even 15 mins. In addition, the phone is getting heated up.

I called up the customer care many times, but they say some one will call you from service centre or some senior execute will call me but in vain.
    I dont understand how to address this concern. Please help.

Thanks & regards, Sureshkumar [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020

I was experiencing battery issues with this phone( The battery wont last for 2 to 3 calls of 15 mins each, even after charging the phone battery full) within a short period of time(May be 3 to 4 months) after purchase. As per the advice from HUAWEI, i went to one of the service center to solve the problem on 25/5/2012. I dialled the service center many time but in vain. Finally, i received the phone after a month but the problem was not solved, the battery backup is still not gud, it last for few hours. in addition, the phone is getting heated up. I called up the customer care, but they say some one will call you, but no one called to solve the issue.

I dont understand how to address this concern.

I Sir

i gautam anand and now i am working in hyderabad.1 Year back in bhopal one my freind Gyana Jena have taken 4000 rs as help ,i have deposited the money to his account which the valid bank statement i had with me as a proof. Presently he is working in Huawei kolkata as RF Lead, basicaly he is from Rouerkela,orissa
        Anyways, i had lented Gyana Jena 4000 rs,which I have asked him for this back repeatedldly,Since a year i am trying to chase him, he always use to disconnect my phone all the time, no response to my e-mails. I am in a serious trouble and my financial conditions is not at all good, so i need a desperate help..

Police station: MADHAPUR
        FIR:67230
        CASE : Frouding

email id of Gyana Jena:gyana.[protected]@gmail.com
        "gyan999" <[protected]@gmail.com>,
        mobile no Gyana Jena:[protected],[protected]

he has completed BTECH from purusotem engineering college,rouerkela,orissa

previous company: in bhopal:Teleysia Networks - Unlocking the Potential of Networks
        www.teleysia.com/
        client ERICSSON
        MANAGER OF ERICSSON That time "Neeraj Bhatnagar" <neeraj.[protected]@ericsson.com
        MOB NO:[protected]

SIR,

ABOVE SAID MODEL PHONE BATTERY IS NOT AVIAILEBLE AT YOUR SERVICE CENTER VIKASH MARG LAXMINAGAR DELHI MOBILE. [protected]
          as per the service centre personels they are notable to provide the battery is the phone is not in warrenty as per them pl. advice them to provide me one battery, then olny they can supply the battery on payment of cash.

Date of purche of mob. is Aug.2010

My mob. No. [protected], name : Jaybhagwan
          Aug 13, 2020

Hi! when a message is coming in my mobile is automatically getting save in SIM Card..I have already done the message setting and message save location is Phone now but still when the message arrives it is getting save in SIM card only and the sim memory is full i am not able to view my new message which has arrived. My Mobile Model No. is c 2830 CDMA.

Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.
            Aug 13, 2020

I have been going through lot of harassment and experiencing poor quality of service & Servicecenters of Huawei wireless terminal.In warranty card they describe many of service center list , but in west bengal no service center working properly because they are closed. (Example- 242/a Vivekananda Road , Maniktala, Kolkata-700006), my phone damage , 4 month ago.I called Tata Indicom Customer Care , They are gived many list of huwei service center but no one open. What should I do Sir.
              I recomended to all of Indian People Don't Purchase Any Huawei electronic devise because they are poor in service & quality, because my phone damage only 1 month after purchase .

Item Details- [protected] HUAWEI C2808 COLOUR + FM PHONE
              TIN NO- [protected]
              CST NO- [protected]
              S/N- X8A9MB10A1305028

If any Huawei service center is open in North 24 parganas , West-Bengal please tell me ,

my mobile number- [protected] / [protected]

Email Id- www.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir/mam

So many times i have compliant in nearest reliance net connection office but he didnot response me properly he didn't pickup my phone then i show my notebook reliance office that time only connect 1x high speed network.other two network didn't work last 2 month.lastly i show my data card in service center but that place only connect 1x high speed & he has no speed(o to 10kb/s).also 1time change my data card in this month & same problem i have found.service center said me its not data card problem its online problem.
                so i request to you please give me response form your organisation. solve this problem as early as possible.

regards
                Ashish M Nimbokar

reliance datacard (hua Wei) — extremely poor customer service

My datacard acct # [protected] purchased in March 2008 was abruptly terminated on May 30. Calls to various helplines throughout the day elicited no reason and no one had an idea which number I as a post paid customer shd contact. I had no service whatsoever at a time when I was on roaming in Delhi and had to rely on hotel wireless facilities to do my work while being kept on endless holds by Reliance customer service.
                Finally, late in the night I was told that I will have to visit the local webworld in Delhi tofix the unknown problem. This is where I found out that my acct had been deactivated because the last payment was Rupees 100/- short of the required payment. Incidentally, this payment was made on May 21, whic was acknowledged in an SMS. However, there was no SMS to let me know that (1) I had until 24th May to pay thebalance OR (2) that this 100/- wd be added to my next bill. [the latter is what all respectable customer oriented service providers do for their post paid customers].
                I have had numerous problems with various outlets of reliance not knowing the company requirements and not doing the basic due diligence to not harass the customer in the name o[censored]nexplained and contradictory "rules".
                I hope someone is taking some notes on how to institute cust-friendly rules and train cust serv employees.
                thanks
                i about reliance datacard EC150 on 15-may-2011 for unlimited silver plan upto 3.1MBPS, from the date of purchase network is very slow registered call in reliance customer care and test down as per them and found only 29.00KBPS at that time also test with another reliance data card ZTC 2736 speed is ok. customer care person confirmed as data card problem and given RSC address, they given three service centre address with no, i visit 2 location but both of them send they are stopped doing service of huwai data card service, and another location i called they also said the same. but when i went reliance R World haddows they also giving the same address. finnally i stop the connection itself.

i is worst case i face that they themself doesn't no their service centre and with in 2 months from the date purchase it is very bad. inside of all these problems they send the bill.

Respected Sir,
                  This is Sachin Rathod from Vaishali Ghaziabd, UP, I had purchased Huwaei-IDEOS smart phone on 21s Feb 2011 cost 8,600Rs, after two months I faced major issue with this phone suddenly the was continuously vibrating, I reached to service center which is located in Ghaziabad Name – Sai Communication, I handed over my phone on 20th April 2011 to the executive, now till date I haven’t received any update, simply they are saying, they will inform me within 2 days, now it is almost 1 month, I am not that much billionaire to get one more phone till my phone get replaced, now recently yesterday I got an update from Sai communication that, it is pending at Huwaei Head Office because they don’t have parts available for this phone.

Now I want to know that is that my mistake that I had purchased Huwaei phone, 8600 is very big amount for a middle class person, now I am approaching consumer court to get solution on this, either Huwaei return me my money or replaced the phone as I am not going to take repaired phone, because in two months it has major issue.

I believe law will help me on this, now I want to open case against Huawei and I am sure I will get the phone replaced.

Following are the phone details :

Customer Name – Sachin Rathod
                  Contact – [protected]
                  Product Name – Huawei – IDEOS(Aircel)
                  Purchase Date – 21/02/2011
                  Issue With Mobile on – 19/04/2011
                  IMEI NO- 5C4CA9FC7529
                  SR No – W7K7NE10C2201645

1) Purchased of HUAWEI FP222A, ESN- 805CC39B
                    Fixed Wireless Phone (DUAL MODE) from
                    M/s. Arun Adak, Harir Bazar, Tamluk,
                    Purba Medinipur. ............................................................Dated- 29/10/2010

2) Deposited the above said to the Dealer
                    M/s. Arun Adak, Harir Bazar, Tamluk,
                    Purba Medinipur for Repair (The Battery became
                    very HOT at the time of Charging)......................................Dated- 15/03/2011

3) Received from the Dealer without any repair and
                    the same defect exists.....................................................Dated- 25/04/2011

Our Email-ID= [protected]@gmail.com
                    Yours faithfully,

Block Dev. Officer,
                    Tamluk Dev. Block
                    Naikuri, Tamluk, Purba Medinipur.
                    Aug 13, 2020

I was offerd a job by this company which I got a mail saying they have review my CV taking it from jobspace .co.za which is one of the websites assisting to get jobs here in South Africa. I asked jobspace to search for me companies that match my qualification and work experience. I want to know if this company exist and if it exist please send me full details of what they do.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Does the company exist or not because I received the same letter from HUAWEI BENJAZZ ENERGY SERVICES?
                      Who is running this company because i also received the same e-mail when i tried calling their number a nigerian or zimbabwean answered informally .
                      I just received the email too! BEWARE ladies!: HUMAN TRAFFICING! What kind of a company does not interview its people?
                      i wasnt born yesterday this job offer is too good too be true and you know when something is too good too be true it usually is i also did a background check only to find out this is a scam, and this scam has been going around but who ever is involved in this fraud keeps using different company names but same approach and swift travel agency website lol looks so dodgy all i can say is beware people are taking advantage of our joblessness
                      shoaib
                      i have also recieved the job mail from HUAWEI BENJAZZ-COMPANY and then they send me an appointment letter also a visa permitt, then i tried to search the website of huawei benjazz-company but i could not found it and also confirm from my friends that are living now in UK, they also told me that the name of this company in UK is not present.
                      So thanks God that i was not hurt from their FROUD...
                      BE AWARE FROM SUCH TYPE OF FROUDY PEOPLE
                      well thanks gyzs...Reading your comments I feel lucky that i am saved from being victim of this fraud scam!!! [censored]s!!!
                      i received a job offer from Huawei-Benjazz Conglomerates, and then finally an appointment letter, with out verification of my documents, I searched about this company and did not found such company anywhere in the world. I am Just saved through this consumer site.
                      I have also receibved a job offer today from the same company - HUAWEI BENJAZZ CONGLOMERATES. However, I see that a website exists by this name and it is mentioned and placed as a oil & natural gas exploration company.
                      Was anyone able to get more details and contacts about this company. I want to explore further whether this company exists and is real;y having vacancies filled up. Has there been anyone who has gone there and enquired about this.
                      Please let me at [protected]@hotmail.com in case any one has any information.
                      Thanks, Amit Mehra

I have purchased a huawei C 2830 CDMA colourwizh handset on Jan., 2011. within few days in this set get some hanging problem. I submit this mobile set at your Ajmer service center on 27 Jan., 2011. they got some software problem in my mobile set .Kindly look after this matter and send my set as early as possible.

[protected]@yahoo.in mobile no. [protected] dated : 11.02.2011

coolraj.[protected]@gmail.com mobile no dated : 11.02.2011
                        i[censored] have any sol. plz plz plz send
                        plz give me then solution how much

SIR,

MY LAPTOP OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS VISTA HOME BASIC (LEAGLE)

IDEA NET SETTER CONECTING...

Huawei Eg162g — unlock code

imei - [protected] please provide unlock code...

I am user of Tata Indicom since Jan’2009 and i am using Huawei C2900i handset. I need a cable for it and i went at Tata Indicom official website on http://www.tataindicom.com/t-mobile-accessories.aspx. I tried to get it but I got an error message. For that I registered online complaint but from their side they did not reply me and closed my complaint. After that I sent an email to Mr. Anil Saradana who is the MD of Tata Teleservices Limited but I did not get any reply from them. Can you please take any action on it and please arrange data cable as soos as possible.

Your urgent attendance will be highly appreciated

Huawei c2900i — Not getting original battery and headphone

I am one of the customer of Huawei CDMA cell phone of Tata Indicom, model no is - C2900i since 2002. Presently I am not able to get its original battery and headphone in to Huawei service center. Please confirm me how to get its original baterry and headphone.

My contact no-0-[protected]
                          PLESE GIVE ME PC SUIT FOR HUAWAI 2900I
                          PLESE GIVE ME ONLY PC suits FOR huawei 2900I mobile

Huawei Technologies India Private Ltd — reg Notice Period

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have joined Huawei Technologies on 13th Aug 2010. Due to my health reasons, I have asked...

Dear sir

I have purchase a handset Model no. C2809 from sai sree marketing Nizamabad. Sno. AT4CAB[protected] Purchase Date[protected] under warranty status. Due to some problem (power off) my hand set was not working.
                            I have complained your authoressed huawei service center at nizamabad.
                            ATS computers beside bustand, Haricharn comples nizamabad. 503002
                            and register the customer compliant. Compliant no[protected] Service order no 92123490. They are not solve my problem. and not return my phone I have Hard copy. Replace my handset or return my money back. and also I am talk to Miss Geeta your customer manager hyderabad. My phone is postpaid. please send us replacement phone or money. Otherwise i am go consumer court.

majidkhan
                            [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Huawei / Ce 0862 — speed connection

I have spent over 3200rps on this device with unlimited plan. I am here on a business i have to have internet everytime i...

I had unlocked my idea net setter.But till i cannot enter into internet without using Idea Data Card.Please explain me how to enter into internet using another operators?
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              my idea netsetter not working in all pc so pls give some guidence so i can connect in all pcs
                              i want use aircel sim in idea net setter so pls give sugestion for it
                              I have an Idea net setter modem..I want to use it through another sim card unlock code...Please send me the unlock code for my modem..

- Manufacturer :huawei
                              - Model :EG162G
                              - Phone IMEI :[protected]
                              - s/n :D82AA108A2804974

my email [protected]@gmail.com
                              i entered the unlocking code but now my modem gives me message "the device is disconnected or cant bbe found"
                              please help me out...
                              imei : [protected]

Virgin CDMA mobile Huawei C5005.
                                S/N: PP7NAC[protected]
                                pESN:80456a6f
                                MEID: A[protected]DC
                                Fcc ID:QISC5005
                                Problem: When power on then Auto power on-off on-off within 8 second continuously. how to handle this problem pls help me as soon as possible. fowward solution in my mail [protected]@yahoo.com

Khem Acharya