Huawei Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 5, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Huawei

Having problems with Huawei?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Huawei customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Huawei

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

Huawei Phone Numbers

Huawei reviews & complaints(358)

I had given my Huawei Honor 6 Model to Huawei Authorized Service Center(S.R Mobile Care) located at Berhampur (Odisha), India. I had given it on 13th Nov 2015 with an assurance that it will be repaired very soon, but it has not been repaired yet. When I reported this to the service center they are neglecting my queries. I fell they are cheating me. So please take serious action regarding this issue.

Sir I had purchased a HuaweiE8231 USB Wingle (IMEI: [protected]) on date 24.01.2015, it had stopped working so I handed it over to the service center (Muskan Enterprises, Indore, M.P.) on date 28.09.2015. After 28 days on date 26.10.2015, I received the device from service center of different IMEI no.:[protected] (old device) they said hauwei had sent this product only, but this device was also defective and was not working. again i hand over the device to service center on 28/10/2015 . i have not got the device return yet which was submitted before 75 day the device. So please do needful i raised the complain ( no.[protected] to Huawai care but not give any answer .Regards Rajesh Sarswat Ph no.: [protected]

1 ) huawei honor 6 mobile defective before three months so i submitted mobile in huawei service center (nagshree communication in mangalore) before three month, they are taken one month for repair after one month they are provide me new mobile then i used that mobile only days after two days that mobile dead. 2) so iam again submit my mobile to service center they again taken one month for repair after one month they are again provide me new mobile that mobile also i used after two days that mobile also dead, 3) then iam again submit my mobile to service center they take 20 days after 20 days they are provide new mobile thyat mobile i used one weak that mobile also defective problems like (auto restart, auto data deleting, in mobile no music player, no thems, no huawei home screen, no updating so many poroblems in that mobile ) 04 ) then iam again submite my mobile to service center, iam so much stragling about this poor service pls i want help iam so many time called huawei cervice center but they are not caring me pls contact me i need help this is my mobile no. [protected]
      i want help from consumer court
      huawei service center people are not helping me so i want help

I have got a defective Mobile. Below is the email send to the Escalation cell of HUAWEI. Invoice No: # CHN_PUZHAL_[protected] Bought from: Flipkart On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Reshu Saraf wrote: Dear Anurag, As per our discussion attached is the invoice of the 3rd replacement phone. RE-ITERATING, I NEED A QUICK RESOLUTION TO THIS.. Also find below my complaint email sent lats on this email id: I cannot believe the pathetic quality of your HONOR 6 PLUS phones which has been sold through Flipkart India. I have been struggling since 25 days now to get a working phone. Already got the replacement 3 times and everytime the phone has been faulty. 1st time the camera was not working, 2nd time the microphone was not working and 3rd time again the microphone is not working. Have put an email to your service center on 24th Nov' 15 after the 2nd phone was faulty but did not get any reply. I will be moving to consumer court against HUAWEI as well as FLIPKART. from: Reshu Saraf to: service.hw.[protected]@huawei.com date: Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:34 PM subject: Product complaint Honor 6 plus mailed-by: gmail.com I would like to bring to your notice that I have bought Honor 6 plus recently from flipkart. I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of your phone. First time when the phone came the rear camera of the phone was not working, so i got the phone replaced. The replacement phone which i received yesterday now has an issue in the microphone. The voice is not going when i am making a call. Do you expect me to keep replacing the phone everytime. I need a permanent solution. This has caused me a lot of inconvenience. Being a Huawei brand i never expected this kind of a performance from your products. I liked the features of your phone hence booked one through flipkart but now i am regretting my decision. I would want my issue to be resolved asap. Model: PE-TL10 Regards, Reshu Saraf Mo: [protected]

Dear Sir On 31/03/2015, I bought Honor 4x [IMEI -[protected]]. I made this purchase at WS Retailer on Filpkart. Unfortunately, your product has not performed well. it have some dots on display. so I give the hanset on your service center on[protected] at GUNA ELECTRONICS, Puducherry. But Still now thier can't solve my problem and didn't retrun it.I also Made a complaint in your customer care.( complaint number[protected] but the sevice peroid is 15 day only but you hold my mobile for last 55 day. But still now no responsible for my device from your side and your customer center side.. their can't give any responsible for my device.I would like a written statement explaining your company’s position and what you will do about my complaint. I am attaching copies of my receipt and the service receipt. you may reply to me at this email or call me at [protected] Sincerely, K.Murugan

I have submitted my phone Huawei Honor 6( model - honor 6 H60-L04, IMEI No. [protected]) at the huawei service center (The S.D. Communication, Garia, Kolkata) on 28th October, 2015. Huawei has a policy of repairing the phone within 15 days from the day of submission. Now it is going to be a month. When i call at the huawei customer care they say that your phone will be repaired soon and give me a complaint number and say that their technical team will contact us within 48 hrs. This thing they have told me several times (more than 7 to 8 times) but the thing is that they never call us back, all the time they say only that they will contact us within 48 hrs. When i say them to transfer my call to the higher authority then their higher authority never pick up the call. when i visited the service center in kolkata they say that it will take more than one month to get the phone repaired. when i called the customer care and have them talk with the service center people then the service center people told them that it is the server issue and then the customer care people told me that they will tell me in two days to what to do of the phone but again they didn't call back. The service center people again told me that they will take more than one month again to get the phone repaired. Moreover, the service center people hasn't generated the invoice number of the phone yet and without generating invoice number the phone can't be repaired. i have also send huawei a mail at service.hw.[protected]@huawei.com with my invoice copy attached but my mail hasn't been acknowledged by them yet. i want my phone repaired as soon as possible and please also provide me the date/time before which my phone gets repaired and that time should be in days not in month. My contact no. is [protected]/[protected]. i am attaching my invoice and snapshot of the mail i have sent to them. i am totally exhausted by the customer support of huawei and it's service.

Sir mai huawei ka dongle-model no-E8231s-1 ko online site flipkart ke through liya tha mai jub sai liya hu tubhi sai isme problem create ho raha hai mai ek baar Asansol( west bangal) ke service centre mai dekhaya waha par mere huawei dongle ko recieve kar 2 month baad naya dongle provide kiya mai jub isai use kiye toh iss dongle mai 3g network show nhe kar raha hai mai or other sim bhi lagaya tubhi wahe problem ho rha hai other system mai bhi use kiya tubhi wahe show kar raha hai mai huawei service centre mai phir sai call kiya tub unhone hume tata jamshedpur jane ko bole mai waha gaya toh waha ka service centre dongle lene sai inkar kar diya mai phir huawei custumber care mai phir sai call kiya waha ke huawei service centre wale sai baat karwaya tub aapke call centre ne hume pick up service ke bare mai bataya or hume mail karne ko bola gaya mera complain no[protected] hai. sir mai aapsai request karta hu mujhe aacha dongle provide kare jisme koi problem na ho yaha waha jane mai mera paisa bhi kaphi kharch ho gaya mai ek student hu sir please iss complain ke upar action lije mai 6 month sai paresan hu thanku sir...

I have submitted my Huawei Honor Bee Mobile handset at Huawei Service Centre (Technocare) Lajapat Nagar on 7th Oct 2015.br...

I have given my huawei honor 6 phone to service center in dadar called techbiz because it has problem with rare camara. Its been 20 days and i m still waiting for any update related to my phone. Its there work to get up to date status regarding any product that they are holding. Please do the needful.
                Oct 28, 2015
                Updated by ektadhande
                phone no. [protected]

My order number is OD[protected] . i recieved this mobile on 17th september but unfortunately its charger is not working . I had also complained it to costumer care and at that time they said that your new charger will be sent to your address before 7th october but yet its not sent . So please sent the new charger as soon as possible to the previous address where the mobile was sent . My trust on this company will be there if charger will be sent . thank you !

Hi, I submitted my phone to Salora International Service centre, Okhla, new delhi on[protected]. They told me i will get my phone back within 20 to 25 days and it's over a month i don't have any information about my phone. And the worst part is i have to visit to the service centre for any inquiry because no one picks up phone there. Related to this i made a complaint to the customer care still i did not got any response from it and they are saying that the ohkla service centre is going to close soon. Now tell me from where i'll get my phone back. I'am really losing my patience can't wait any longer and will go to the consumer court. These are the details .. Job Sheet no. SALDL019SC4083 Complaint no at Customer care. 14694261 and14947809 Thanks, Rahul [protected] rahul.[protected]@gmail.com

Huawei - Mobile Handset not returned I gave my Huawei Honor 6 mobile for Service on Sep 12, 2015 at Trinity Electronics(authorized service center), Tirunelveli. At the beginning the service center guys said they’ll be giving my mobile back in couple of days. Even after 15 days they do not know when I can get my devise. I called Huawei ([protected]) they said wait for 15 days from the date of giving mobile for service. Now I called them (Huawei) as 15 days passed and even after 15 days they are unable to advise the date of availability of my device. thanking you, K. BALACHANDAR, [protected], rkb.[protected]@gmail.com

I gave my Huawei Honor 6 mobile for Service on Aug 31, 2015 at Sri Vinayaka Electronics(authorized service center), HYD. At the beginning the service center guys said they’ll be giving my mobile back in couple of days. Later when I called the service center guys they were not answering the calls, they were putting the call on hold and later they used to cut the call. On persistent calling they said my mobile was sent to B’lore for service. When I called Huawei ([protected]) they said wait for 15days from the date of giving mobile for service. Now when I call them (Huawei) on the 15th day regarding my mobile they’re saying they still need time to provide the status of my mobile. Without my phone there’s lots of work pending. Huawei people gave me a ticket number saying they still need 48 hours for providing me status of the mobile and not to provide my mobile(ticket number[protected]. Require immediate action and my mobile back. Thanks.

Sir mene 20th may 2015 ko honor 4x mobile kharida by flipkart se par wo 6th august 2015 ko kharab ho jise mene 12 aug ko service center bhej diya or muje wo mobile 10th sep 2015 ko mila jo ki muje dead mila company walo ne 1 mahine me mera mobile thik krke nahi bheja or ab wo bolte h wapis service center bhejo. islye me ye complant register krwa raha hu

Sir, respectfully, i beg to say that i have purchased a mobile phone named honor holly of company huawei from flipkart. i have bought the mobile on[protected] and got 1 year of warranty. few days ago my mobile's battery is draining fast. and also having problem in interface. then i have go to huawei mobile service centre location: -geetanjali communication, B. S. M. tiraha, nehru nagar, dehradun road, roorkee. and told the problem to office manager. he said there is no care centre for huawei company. i have told him that i have seen the address on huawei's official webcite. but he said that this service centre is just for -LG, MOTOROLA, KARBONN. but not for huawei. please consider a help to me. i know he is lying. please provide me a warranty of my mobile.
                            Huawei customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a mobile Honor 4c from Flipkart online 17 May 2015Invoice No wfld[protected] and received parcel end of May 29th after 03 or 4 days I called the filpkart about the phone battery problem because battery back is poor. Company technical team support me but problems increase day by day. after one month 0n 2 july 2015 i deposited the at Huawei service centre in jammu but till day i could not receive the phone. They have required mobile mother board but huawei company delay the case. i called up on 08 july 2015 registered the complaint. the compalin number is 13730181 at 03:22 pm.

I am in ludhiana and My mobile in a big problem my phone is not started. I visited ludhiana service centres they told me that they closed the huawei service.after this then i call customer care service they provide me a pickup service thet pic my phone from my home. But now they both dont have information about my mobile they pick my phone 21days ago but now they dont reply me about my phone. They pic my phone from fedex courrier i add a photo proof of my courrier slip.

Hi sir, I am ordered on flipkart for honor bee mobile model y541-u02 i get this mobile but one contents missing (handset) so you take due action... Flipkart invoice no:chn_puzhal_[protected]

I have submitted my mobile-Huawei H60 L04 to Sri Vinayaka Electronics Hyderabad on July 14, 2015 as there was problem with incoming calls not connecting, also voice not clear and also auto power off problem. They told me it will take 10 to 12 days if there is problem with the moblie parts or else within 3 days the problem will be resolved and i can get my phone back.

Its been 20 days till now I haven't received any information regarding my phone in-spite of repeated followup with service center and Huawei customer care department.

Even after registering the complaint no one from the customer care is responding. I have no clue about my phone whether it has been submitted to the company or not as customer care executives are unable to provide my phone's status. If I ask service center they don't pay attention and not willing to answer at all.

Service center where I have submitted my phone - Sri Vinayaka Electronics, 5-8-344/1, DB manohar Complex, Chirag Ali Lane, Abids, Near Medwin Hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500001

E-mail [protected]@yahoo.com

Phone no-[protected]- never gets connected, always busy tone

Complaint details- work order no-SVE/HYD/17446

Complaint no[protected]

Name- Ravindra Singh

Brand name-Huawei

Model no-H60 N04

IMEI no-[protected]

Date of purchase- 13/12/2014 (under warranty)

Hi Sir, I was using huawei honor 6(H60-L04) phone.On 15th of july 2015 Screen of the phone has been broken. I called Customer Care they said Service center is not available in your city(Patna, Bihar). So I have traveled to Ara which is 60 KM from my place and have submitted the device.As I am going to USA on 30th July so I wanted to get my phone before that. For that I have raised one complain to the Customer care so that i can get my phone asap.The complain id for the same is #13220793. The Customer care people have committed that they will update me with the cost of repair and the delivery time within 48hr but its 4 days and I don't have any information regarding my phone. When I called service they don't pick the call and when I call customer care they say they don't have any update. I am very much frustrated with the service they are providing. I want my phone back asap. please help me out