Idea Cellular Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Oct 5, 2022

File a complaint to Idea Cellular

Having problems with Idea Cellular?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Idea Cellular customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Idea Cellular

Mobile
Fax

Idea Cellular reviews & complaints page 832

Idea Cellular — Post Paid connection deactivation

I am a customer of IDEA prepaid -[protected] since 5 years and have paid for lifetime rental. Since I was out of country so the payment of 270/ rs was not made and now when I am requesting(called the customer care 4 times to get the response) the company to activate the number subject to making the payment, its been told that I cannot get the same plan/connection.
The credit limit says 1000 rs on the account, its really frustrating...

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Sandeep, a idea user. Last 22nd April at 6 pm, I got a call from idea ccare (Having [protected] no.) and the CCE told that my validity will expire on 24th of may 2008 and if I will recharge by Rs.290 at that day(22nd April 2008) then I will get 2 year validity, Rs.50 talk value, Rs.250 ITI talk value, 0.50
Rs./call for 4 months at local numbers and my Icard services also will continue. He told that these

facilities will update within 24 hours.

So I recharged by Rs.290 that evening and I got Rs.50 talk value. But I didn't get other things after 48

hours then I called at idea ccare and I told my problem to them but they told that I didn't get any call

from ccare and they couldn't register my complaint. For this I called 5 times to idea ccare and 4 times

they cut the call while i was putting on hold by them.

I again got a call from the same number on 26th of April at 12:13 pm. and the person's name was

Abhijeet. He again told for Rs.99 recharge, but when I told about Rs.290 recharge he cut the phone, and

because it's a one way number I cant call on it.

So please tell me where I have to go for that, because I want all services which were told to me or I

want my money back. Because idea Customer care is not helping me, so I bound to write you my problem.

I am waiting for your kind reply.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely
Sandeep Kumar
Mob. [protected]

Call and Recharge Information :-

Date of receiving call from ccare - 22nd April 2008 at 6 pm.
And 2nd call I received - 26th April 2008 at 12:13 pm.
No. from I got the call for offer - [protected] (One way number)
Recharge date - 22nd April 2008.
SUB: I WAS CHEATED BY IDEA PREPAID SERVICE RECHARGE

Dear Sir/Madam
I m Ajay an Idea user
today I have Done a TOP UP recharge for my Idea thru netbanking for Rs 103, At the same time After the money debited from my account I got a message that my mobile has been sucessfully rechrged with a talk value of Rs 74 but I got surprised That Instead of getting 93 Rs talk value i got only 74 that is a wrong value for the Rs & my earlier balance
lapsed immediately after The recharge That was 79 Rs Just Five minutes before the recharge when I called the customer care officers today morning, then I was told by the customer care officer that neither The previous balance will be updated back nor the money would be given to me back now the situation is want my money back. Because idea Customer care is not helping me, so I bound to write you my problem or either I would go To the Consumer Court With my complant Becuase I have all
Documentry proofs For the IDEA TOP UPS FOR UP EAST e.g I recharged For Rs topup & the Talk value must be added for 91 Rs to my account

I am waiting for your kind reply.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely
AJAY MALHOTRA
Mob. [protected]
Call and Recharge Information :-
Recharge date - 12nd August 2009
I was recharge with 201/- Ruppees on[protected] from my online netbanking. But i do not received any messages and account balance also. Please how can I get back recharge balance. Kindly help me.

Idea Gang Sim Card — Reg. wrong deduction for outgoing call from Gang number to other Gang number of idea

i have two idea Gang card. idea has declare for this card that upto first 500 minutes from gang to other gang number will cost Rs. 0.10 /minute but now i used only 10-15 minutes only but they are deducting per minutes 1.20 Rs. on both the number . i have try to call from both number to one another but always deducted the amount Rs. 1.20 per minute . i talked with customer care more than 4-5 times but they told me that amount...

This is Thirupathi Katakam . I have taken IDEA Prepaid cellular connection few days back. The mobile no is[protected]. I got disconnected from the services.

I have submitted relevant document while I was taking the connection. Everything is fine till now. One day I got one message from the IDEA asking me to submit the ID Proof document. But I have submitted my ID Proof document to the retailer while I was...

With due respect, I would like to bring to your notice one grievance I have with Idea Cellular Company. I am regularly following up through emails and have sent many reminders, but unfortunately nobody is bothered to reply to me.

Actually they have misleaded me and when I acted on their promotion message they did not come up with what they have committed/advertised. When I recharged with Rs. 197 I received only Rs. 46 talktime only with no validity, whereas, I was looking for lifetime validity. So it is just a wastage of my money because of their misleading advertisement. I am forwarding you the emails I have written to them.

Looking forward to your kind help & co-operation in this matter. I shall remain thankful to you for your favourable action on such a misleading company.

With best regards,

Arvind Kumar

Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2008 2:53 PM
    Subject: Re: Grievance reg. Idea no. [protected]

I am still waiting to hear from your office. I request you not to ignore this matter since it is a matter of justice or injustice, the amount involved is not a big issue for me. More important is how you handle the customers.

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 4:45 PM
    Subject: Re: Grievance reg. Idea no. [protected]

Please confirm receipt of this email. I would like to hear from anybody from IDEA so that I can know how you take care of your customers.

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 3:45 PM
    Subject: Re: Grievance reg. Idea no. [protected]

Hope you have received my below email, please respond as soon as possible.

Cc: ccare.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.com
    Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 2:05 PM
    Subject: Grievance reg. Idea no. [protected]

Attn: Mr. Rahul Talwar
    IDEA Cellular Limited, A-68, Sector 64, Noida. 201301

I am Arvind from Meerut using Idea prepaid connection # [protected] for the last 3 years. I am writing to you with reference to the Computerised call and SMS received from IDEA on 17/04/08 stating as below: -

"Rs. 100 ke discount per, zindagi bhar free incoming. Rs 197 ke RC per sabhi local calls 1 Re me, zindagi bhar ki validity, Rs 10 ka TT. Validity ka labh 48 ghante me milega"

This is complete SMS saved on my mobile, so considering the above, I recharged my connection with Rs 197 on 17/04/08 (THE SAME DAY), but unfortunately, I have not received the above mentioned facility. When today I talked to Idea Customer care they say that it was for those who has more than 30 days validity. But you can very clearly see it was nowhere mentioned in the SMS. So if this is the case then it is misguiding a customer, this is really embarrassing. Hence, I would request you to convert my connection with lifetime validity. For your information, I haven't used my phone since then and will wait till it is sorted out. My main motto is to get the lifetime validity, otherwise why should I recharge for 197 since for the talk time there are many other recharge options available. Please help me and sort it out immediately.

I would appreciate your soonest and positive action.

Thanks & regards,

Mobile# [protected]
    I am too much frustrated with your executive and floor manager and so..on.
    I have been facing problem to make STD call since one week.
    Please check my conversation detail with your executive from 2nd October 2008 to till now and find where fault is either my side or your side. Please revert me if you get fault from my side.
    Due to your bad service I face monetary loss as well as mental pressure on me.
    Let me know what I do.

Thanks & Regards
    Brijendra Singh
    Mobile No: +91-[protected]
    I agree with allmost all complaints and come to a decission that idea is a faurad company .my mob. no is [protected].
    dear sir,
    i have deposit 1500 rs for the activation of ISD calls on 03/06/09 by recipt no 2542878 but there is no responce so please activete my ISD call as soon as possible...
    regards ...
    Asim
    I agree with allmost all complaints and come to a decission that idea is a faurad company Misleading and exploiting a customer.My Mobile No. [protected][Idea Which will be cancelled]&[protected][Airtell]
    sir, last month i stop my number as our company provide us corporate connections and i pay the unbilled amount on the same date, so i need the bill just for rembuirsement from the company, and i also ask your local office executive for providing me this bill from last week but till now i am not in reciept of the bill. what i think about your services.
    i will be highly oblige if you send this bill on my mail.

kuldeep sharma
    mobile no.[protected]
    bill required from ---24 oct 09 upto the usage date
    Email address--- kuldeepn.[protected]@clarislifesciences.com

Idea Cellular Limited — Passports applied in Jan 10, not received till date

We have applied for 3 Passports (for family) in the month of Jan 2010. File No: w230241 (Lakshmi thirunagari), W230340 (Lakshmikanth Thirunagari) & W230341 (Tanuj thirunagari). We have applied following all the procedures, police verification done in Feb 2nd week. But till date passports not been received. We require these passports before 28th March 2010 to apply for VISA. Need help is getting the passports.
    dear sir,
    I am Naval singh from Bareilly. i took your connection on[protected] by giving my photo id and my passpaort photo copy to your idea agent. after four days i got message that your services has been stopped by us. your documents are not valid. my connection no was [protected]. so now i want to know that what is the meaning of valid document. in spite of giving my passport copy how you people can say that it is not a valid document, your agent is also misleading to me he says i will get it done, just ask him what is the scene ?.
    kindly do the needful and reply me that what action you have taken.my e mail address is [protected]@rediffmail.com
    thank you.
    Dear Sir
    With due respect, I would like to bring to your notice one grievance I have with Idea Cellular Company. I was use net setter I disconnected it 6 month before, and your company has to refund 500Rs to me. Now whenever I go to the local office, they don't even talk porper to me. kindly look into the matter do the needful and reply me that what action you have taken.my e mail address is [protected]@rediffmail.com.

My Detail is:-
    Account No. : 1.11242832
    Cellular No. : [protected]
    Add:- BIRLA TYRES UNIT-III
    KHEDI MUBARIKPUR
    LAKSAR, 247663
    UK

PankajSingh
    I AM RAHUL VISHNOI LIVE IN AMROHA UP. MY CELL NO.[protected] WAS RECHARGE RS.60/- AGO 3 DAYS BUT TODAY DATED 06/10/2012 RS.48/- DEDECTED TO MY NUMBER. CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT ABALEBLE ON PHONE. PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTIONS.

Idea Cellular — dnd

sir, i registerd dnd in[protected]., reference 33246142
      mobile [protected].
      but iam getting unwanted sms like from 57575...

hi,
      i am ashish from dehradun.i actually use two sim one of idea &other of cellone.on 11th april 2008.i use my idea connectiion upto 3p.m. then i use cellone sim.before that i checked my balance, that is of idea around rs.30/.but on next day when i checked in morning.it is rs.0/.then only i call to idea customer care they told to call after 48 hours.then after so many calls they do not reply actively, and talk soo rudely..then again on 19th of april balance is deducted from 58.57 to 23.57, when checked on 20th.then again on many tries one executive says their are 6 isd s.m.s on 11 at 5 p.m.then i tell this is not possible, bcoz i am not using that sim and it is with me.again i think that 2nd deduction may be due to same reason..i tried so many times but they didn't transfer all to senior executive, i am very worried...plz make some immediate solution..., as this totally illogcal to think.as without any use deduction is there...
      i am highly thankful to you...

This is to inform you that i am a Idea Customer from past 5 Years onwards. Further, recently i have converted from regular to life validity.

Recently I have added top up of Rs.222/-, but without asking by me there is a deduction of Rs.60/- (for dailer tones), how they have debited I do not know.

My Mobile No. is : [protected]

Please look in to this and advice the concerned to credit back to my balance.

P.V.Subba Rao

My Mobile No. is : [protected]

Please look in to this and advice the concerned to credit back to my balance.

P.V.Subba Rao
      I would like to inform you that Iam using mobile with Idea life long connection. My Mobile no. is [protected]. Every rechage some amount deducted from balance for Dialer tone. I have all ready cancell the Dialer tone. so, kindly canell the dialer tone fecility or cancell the connection.
      dear sir
      aaj mere no ko 14 days ho gaye hai par mera no ab tak nahi chala
      Hi, my name is Subramanyam Rayudu.. I am using Idea sim. On 29th Sep 2009 i have 8rupess currency and next day i got my balance 0.. So the people who are using idea sim. plz dont use Idea sim the customer care wont give proper responce to consumers and customers...

This is to inform you that i am a Idea Customer from past 4 Years onwards.

Recently I have added top up of Rs.50/-, (2 time) but without asking by me there is a deduction of Rs.15/- (for dailer tones download), 15/- (utv ceinema) 5/-, 8/-, 10/- how they have debited I do not know.(i am very angry & disturb for this activity pls. do the needful & return our refund.)

My Mobile No. is : [protected]

Please Please look in to this and advice the concerned to credit back to my balance.

BASANT SINGH

This is to inform you that i am a Idea Customer from past 4 Years onwards.

Recently I have added top up of Rs.50/-, (2 time) but without asking by me there is a deduction of Rs.15/- (for dailer tones download), 15/- (utv ceinema) 5/-, 8/-, 10/- (i don't know)how they have debited I do not know.(i am very angry & disturb for this activity pls. do the needful & return our refund.)

BASANT SINGH

Idea Cellular Ltd. — idea 10ps std plan

idea 10 ps plan datails...

I had a mobile number [protected] issued from Idea Cellular, Hyderabad. I wanted to discontinue the services due to some of my personal reasons. I approached their Customer Care Centre in Fateh Maidan Road, Hyderabad with this request on 8th 10A.M. I deposited whatever outstanding was told to me needs to be cleared for going ahead with discontinuation. It was Rs 699/- which I deposited. I was told that it will be deactivated in 12 hrs of time. Even after I moved out of the city I found that the services have not been discontinued(althogh I didnot used that SIM card). I sent a mail to their customer care for this irregularity. They acknowledged and deactivated on 12th (day I sent email to customer care). Now they are saying that I will have to pay the outstanding pro-rata rental till 12th Apr. Why should I be paying for the mistakes done by IDEA customer care ? Which mobile service in the world takes 5 days to deactivate mobile service. It is because that I had authorized IDEA to charge outstanding on my credit card they can change anything illegal to me ? I want myself to be cleared of any dues and no charges be debited from my credit card.

My Idea connection was disconnected from dated 30.05.2009 before 6 months my I had submitted document that time my connection was ok. Again I had submitted document at kalyan gallart on dated 2.06.09 but still my idea connection is not started why??????, please dp needful

Thanks regards
        Mahesh R Patil

i took an idea postpaid connection past 3 days b0ut is has still not got activated and the person who gave me the connection is not receiving my call.. i paid him 699rs at the time of taking my sim card. my sim no is[protected] and i was suppose to get my mobile no as [protected] . and the person who gave me my sim card is Mr Nittin ([protected]) and the agent who delivered me the sim card and took 699 rs along with all my required documents is mr raj ([protected]) i want a answer why i was committed wrong. i was a satisfied airtel customer and thought idea will give me a good service but see how idea is starting service .

i want a call from idea and answer why is this happening?

wasim anjum
          i wi'll required a new idea postpaid connection but i m not able to find any opetion on idea net site. Please pass out my lead for further contact me.
          Rajesh Kumar Sharma
          M-[protected]

Idea Cellular Ltd. — want to deactivate voice chat on my prepaid idea number

i am using idea prepaid number [protected].i want to deactivate voice chat on my number.Rs 15 have been detected every month.I have talked with customer Care but do not got proper reply.so please give me the solution......

Idea Cellular — Adding one time charges in every new bill

I had started using Corporate Scheme of IDEA from February 2008.
            I had paid one time charges of Rs. 250 by cheque to Mr. Pradeep ([protected]) from whom I had taken the new card.
            And accordingly the amount had been withdrawn from my account.
            However, the one time charges gets added in my each months bill.
            I had put a complaint about it by giving the account statement of my bank from which it was clear that the amont...

2 months before I had bought one new SIM of Idea worth Rs 280. The Scheme was that on a SIM of 280 you will get 280 Rs Talktime and 1 year validity. But I only got the 1 year validity. The talktime of 280 Rs is not credited to my account yet. My mobile number is [protected] and the SIM is registered with my name Uncle's name 'Sampat Jadhav'.

Idea Cellular Limited — fraud scheme

I am an user of idea with no [protected]. recently i have been offered a scheme which has been alotted to my number of idea for rs 600 where i get 2 yrs validity, 600 talktime and night calling free, . it was call from a idea centre. The person came to my place give the receipt of scheme and coupon. person scheme would be activated in 2 hrs as i gave him cash . but when i enquire with idea and u centere they told no scheme lik that is prevailing.

I was shocked to know some malified practice is going on ., and they are using company cooperative address as base on their coupon.
            name of person

Khushi [protected]
            executive [protected]

I am enclosing copy of voucher and coupon, and i hope concerned authority would take requisite action in this regard.

Udit jain
            Yes He is right..
            I got same call from this number. and one of their executive came and i paid him Rs 650.
            The name of caller is
            Anjali [protected]
            Divya [protected]
            Amit [protected]

Amitabh Mishra.

Idea SIM — froad idea network

idea is customer side wrong amount collect, customer call the customer care is not customer care blackmail care,every time am rs.50 top up rs.20 less next day.rs.10 top up less rs.5 rupees.not responsible i feel very bad. PERUTHA MANAULAISHAL EARPTTU VITTADU MY NO. [protected]

Respected Sir, April 13th, 2008.

This is M. B. Panchal., I am using Idea’s Mobile No: [protected] since 1995. Now it is very sorry to say that I facing same
              problems since last few years from your customer services departments, like last month I had cancelled voice mail service and also informed that stop to cut Rs.15/- from my balance
              Amount. But this month also they ( your IDEA Cellular ltd.) cut the same Rs.15/-
              So again I registered my the same thing and it’s communication ID 53554414.
              When I conforming that again then I got so-much rudely and too-much arguments, And she had asked so-many questions like she was taking my interview. Due to these problems I get fade-up with your service.

Secondly, I also send one SMS for Do Not Disturbed ( DND ) no 1909 stop unwanted messages. I did this yesterday i.e. 12/04/2008.

But, now mark this point since I cancelled the Voice mail services from that time
              I got and getting so-many calls from [protected], [protected]. And see the frequency of calling on my mobile number. It is clearly seems that they are harassing
              Me to listen the voice message. Today since morning I had received minimum 15 calls from your IDEA Cellular ltd. You can see it from your computer where it was dialed and how many times.

Then you tell me how far it is justified that your IDEA Cellular ltd is not harassing me, and I can prove that your IDEA Cellular ltd is harassing me.

So has to do same thing if you will not take any action on this matter.

I am requesting to you don’t force to take action from my side. If it may happened that I have to go with the “MIDIA” or
              “Telephone Revenue Regulating authority” and News papers
              To justification.

I am waiting for your reply.

M.B.Panchal.
              Mobile No:[protected].
              Aug 13, 2020
              yes, customer care service of Idea is so bad. i am a student of M.C.A and during study i feel so much disturbance by unwanted calls
              and messages by idea customer service department. i am trying to talk with customer care executive since ten days but reply is they are busy . even i tried at 1 a.m, again i got the same message.
              so Idea should improve their customer service departments
              Hello sir
              I am an ordinary Indian Ashish bhargava from Bhopal and badly puzzled by my mobile company and seriously don’t know where to complaint and against whom?
              I am a reliance GSM SMART customer since 2005. since last six months I am facing a lot of troubles listed below, without any support from SMART customer care.
              • Most of time server is down and you are unable to recharge, call and use services like internet etc.
              • I have recharged with Rs. 303/- for 30 days surfing but got only 20 days service due to server failure in month Oct 2008.
              • One day, on seeing an free talk time on sprite coin I messaged the code to the given no I didn’t got anything except my bal became Rs. -10/- which was positive in Rs 36/- before SMS.
              • I set a caller tune, which was automatically changed and told a server updation fault to me. I removed the tune at Nov 8th 2008.
              • After the Nov 15th 2008 I noticed that my balance is being reduced daily more than I used, but there was no clarification by smart customer care, as my caller tune was already deactivated. On Dec 6 2008 I was at Rs -120/- negative balance. I was told that my rediffmail message service is activated so you are loosing your balance, but this was free according to rediff “you are charged when you read or access the mail by using this service the message alert is free from rediff. So as I knew I stoped the service immediately but still I’m loosing my balance an I am at Rs. -126/-.
              • Also in 2007, the life time validity of my mother smart sim expired and it could not became life time again. It happened all of sudden as I told due to server updation. God knows what king of servers they are using or who stupid is running the system. What kind of joke it is we are paying for that what we are promised to give but in fact we are not getting like this case I paid for life time prepaid which expired in a year.
              • Is there any law for these cheaters.
              Role of smart customer care-
              1. The best thing is even the head office person are unable tell for what you are being charged when you inquire about your lost balance, what is the sense of maintaining a huge server architechture.
              2. Whenever you wanna to know something eagerly and urgently, most of times server is down and you see message on dialing “not available”.
              3. if you get connected then they will ask your name and no. and then after initial investigation of your problem like, suddenly if you are unable to use internet service which was running fine earlier, you are said to being transferred to senior executive and you start waiting as much you can then in frustration when you disconnect and reconnect then again same procedure repeated. Thus the irritation is all you get no solution from customer care.
              4. Touch points are wonderful places where the person is sitting only for the bill collection and selling you the post paid plans to prepaid customers by horrifying and misguiding customers on asking for your problem.
              5. Like when I complained for unusual loss of my balance without my knowledge, then I was told “ sir we don’t keep track of call record for prepaid customers if you want to avoid such problem then take a post paid connection and you may go to head office (new market )for further details.
              6. Any small problem may take days and weeks to get solved and very possible never.
              Really I am really very frustrated and disappointed with the performance of these private network. Not only me, but thousands of customers are suffering from such problems but only problem is
              • To whom it should told?
              • Where to go for complaint?
              • To whom against ?

It seen these private companies has given liberty form Govt for “rowdism” on public no law any where. No justice anywhere???

Plz tell me the ways to get the justice and overcome my losses or else place a hording for public as statuary warning that “service provider has no obligation for any kind of justification.”

Ashish bhargava
              Bhopal
              26/10/2009.

To,
              Idea Cellular,
              New Delhi,

This is to regret inform you that after given several complaints to customer care dept still there is no one has been attempted
              our complaints from last 1/10/2009 to till date ???? Only false assurance we are geting from IDEA CELLULAR as we are working on it...kindly go thru the below refrence Number which was provided by your customer care dept and ADVISE WHY WE WILL USE YOUR SERVICES AND WHY WE WILL PAY THE MONTHLY RENT TO U KEEPING YOUR SIM CARD AS SHOW PCS.

The reference Number are as:

Kindly take up this matter seriousely and rvt back to undersigned today itself.

Thanks & Regards
              Rakesh Mishra

Idea (Maharashtra) — Caller tune change automatically

My Mobile no is [protected], I'm a prepaid customer of Idea Maharashtra my dailer tone was changed automaticaly on 12th April after that I called up at customer care on 4444 but nobody helped me properly & disconnected my phone. As I'm working with corporate office & very bad dailer tone was activated on my mobile so it is spoiling my image....

I hv idea mygang connection and its terrif is as follows:
                sms 2 mygang - Re. 0.01
                sms 2 other - Re. 0.10

I recharged d sim card for validity extend by Rs.296 and after dis my sms charges on mygang has gone to Re.0.10.
                the validity recharge was for to extend the tariff of mygang facilities and why it increased the charges of the sms on mygang.
                I hv idea mygang connection whase no. is [protected] and its terrif is as follows:
                sms 2 mygang - Re. 0.01
                sms 2 other - Re. 0.10

i am jayaraj.N from mysore, in idea hidden costs are more, and also simply they themselves activate some unwanted service and deduct amount and they will be telling that we have activated that service.the worstest call center service, they will not respond properly, while conversation they will disconnect the call and they will tell n/w was not there, For land line where will be network...

Idea Cellular — Recharge Coupon not valid

I have bought a recharge coupon of Rs.30 and recharged my account, But the reply is that the number that I have entered is already used.
                  Try to solve the problem as early as possible and recharge my account with the respective amount:
                  The recharge couponm Number is :[protected].
                  and Sl.No. is : [protected].
                  Thank You....

thanking you,

regards n blessings

deepak

From: "deepak" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>Add sender to Contacts To: ccare.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.comI m using idea postpaid connection from last one and a half year, n i am sorry to say that since then my facing problems, i did not expect this kind of experince from idea customer care, the agents working in your call center are seriously lacking on the knowledge part as well as on bhaviour part, it been long m making comlaints n every time i dont get the convincing results, i was working with Convergys when i purchased this connection, that time the sales person made me wronge commitments n just because of that i suggested that to my friends as well, we purchased 5 postpaid connection, that time the sales person told me that everymonth you will get 1000messages n you have to pay Rs 25 for that, i specially asked them what if i will exeed 1000, they told me again the same bundle will be activated n you will get another 1000 in the same month, i confrmed this with customer care as well, n the told me the same, last to last month my bill was little high as per my expections, i was busy those days so i made the payment, then after that i called CC n asked about my bill sagregation, n they told me 1580 is the no of msgs you have sent, so according to me it was 580 extra which was charged to me, i made the complaint regarding the same, n they promised me a call back from the billing, i recieved a call as well but unfortunately the lady i was speaking with was very adamant, she directly said i can only offer you a discount of Rs 50, i told her about the whole story, but very rudely she said thats the best i can offer you, let me know wheather you want that of not, that time i agreed to that.then next month i called CC n asked about a cheep plan from idea to idea, they offerd me a Rs 100 bundle n told me that your call charges will be 10p, it was quiet good so i asked them to activate that, i was on a diffrent plan of Rs 49 in which my call charger were low to 50p, i specially asked that can i use both at the same the, the guy said yes, nxt morning i confrmed the same thing once again n the other person told me the same, after one day i recieved a msg the service is not been activated pls contact CC, i called CC n asked them abt this, the agent told me that these two bundles are not compatible, then i spoke to one of TL regarding the same, the guy was helpful n told me the concept, i asked him to activate the idea to idea bundle n deactivate the Rs 50 bundle, the most unfortunate thing is that the TL also did not informed me about the seviceplan that, he didnt tell me that you will only get 1000 mins @ 10p, thrice i tried to confirm from the agents that is there any upper limit of mins in this bundle n every agent told me that u can use till the time u want, n u will be cahrged @10p only, i started using my ph accordingly, when the bill was generated i was shocked because it was very high from my expectations, i called CC n the the lady told me that u can only use 1000 mins in this bundle @ 10p, after that Its 99p per minute, then i visited the NH1 showroom in fariadabad because it was height this time, i told them abt this they said as if now we cant make the comlaint against CC, we can anly generate a normal complaint n promise you a call back, i recived a call back from billing n spoke to prerna, she even did not listen to me properly n asked now what do want, i said i want you to get my bill correct n charge me as per the comitment, very rudely she said no to it n one more time it was a bitter experince from idea CC, i want you to listen to all the call made by me n do the needful, becuse this time its height n i dont want to pay for anyone elses mistake.please workout on the Process trainning as well teach them about the call control so that the can give out the correct information in a nice way,

thanking you,

regards n blessings

deepak

i recieved a call after marking this mail to ccare.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.com n spoke to one of the agent she offred me a discount of Rs200 which is not worth.i been to the NIT outlet regarding the same n the said we cant do anything about this..all this shows the way company works...n sorry to say i find it a very poor n weak infrastructure and its a big question on the management of the company...know i dont know how to get this resolved...need help...hope i will get the results

regards
                  What to be prosiager to see bill on net.

Idea Cellular — Suspended my number for over a week and made false promises.

My cell no is [protected]

I had placed a request for post to pre conversion on 10 March[protected] and I was asked to contact any of idea show room and give them this request number and conversion process would be done ASAP.

So I reached your Kapil Vihar show room and I placed the request there on 15 March 2008 and placed the request there[protected].
                    when the conversion didn't take...
                    This is santosh jha, My Idear Cell number is [protected], I activated a package for USA/CANADA call for which call rate was 2 Rs per minute. But in the bill of March-08, Idea is charging me flat rate. I asked several time in customer care but they all are helpless even they all know it is wrong bill. What I have to do now, either i have to pay full charge or pakeage charge.Please help me....