[Resolved] Idea Cellular — bank otp messages not coming up on my idea no. update with banks

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 starneha on Jul 8, 2019
I am using same number with all my bank accounts and other places since long time now and now all of sudden i am not getting any otp or bank deduction and other messages. I confirmed with my banks and they have confirmed that the issue is not from their end. Please help, any ways all other services are worst of yours at least give the basic services properly and stop irritating your customers when they are actually your existing customers. There is no point in calling them and giving them offers and solutions when they add their name to portability from idea to any other network switch.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2019

[Jul 08, 2019] Idea Cellular customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Idea contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Prajakta

Comments

Sms are not sending

I lose my sim card..Last 5 incoming messages and incoming calls details

Prajakta
Bad network not working internet and today's my sim show no service out of reng please solve this problem

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011
    Idea Cellular - bank otp messages not coming up on my idea no. update with banks