Idp Ielts — Harassment by idp in ielts exam 4th aug 2016

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 D Bajaj
One of the idp test center in on 4th aug 2016 bangalore, it turned out to be a nightmare for us. Test was scheduled at 11:15 am but finished by 10:30 pm.

1. Listening and reading test delayed by 2 hours due to non-receipt of questions papers
2. Test venue shifted from ground floor to terrace in windy and cold environment with no proper lighting
3. No lunch or dinner was provided for about 8 hrs and writing exam was end up at around 9:30 pm

On top of all these, idp staff handled whole chaos immaturely that kept on changing decisions in every few minutes. It has not only caused a lot of inconvenience but left most of us with no option than to pursue the examination.

Half of the candidates didn’t bother to react to the situation on that day.

Unless it is made a big issue nothing is going to work out. The scores are out and how many of you scored well?

Each of us had a mind set to write the exam properly and due to the pathetic staff and organizers the test happened in a shabby way.

If this is way to make money then let them take little more than 11k and give good marks.

Kindly contact me people who have suffered. [email protected]

[Aug 18, 2016] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

i also had the the exact same exam, i have not received my results yet. pls respond if you have an relevant information on the matter.
Same with me . I have not received my results and they are saying my results are sent for investigation. I don't get this at all . 4th august, 2016 experience was the worst ever exam day experience in my life.
Dear IDP Officer,

My sister went to the Ielts Exam center for her exam today in Moga, Punjab, India.

In her Ielts reading part she was inspected by two examiners because they thought that she is having electronic device. She told me that it harrased her a lot and the examiners behaved very badly with her. It wasted her time and she could not foucus on her reading. She was assaulted very badly and the first person to inspect her even pressed her face very hard. Kindly help us with this assault.

61, 2nd Floor, Chimes Building,Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122003