Ikya Human Capital Solutions
Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Customer Care

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
IKYA General Staffing, 4th Floor, S.V.Towers, No. 27, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru Pete
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Bad

Ikya Human Capital Solutions related photos (154)

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Complaints & Reviews

umeshsonawane85
Dear Sir This is to inform you that i had filled PF form account no KN/46370/38700 and was dropped it in july. 15 at IKYA HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTION PVT LTD, Pune Maharastra .from last 5 months I am being followed up with them but still i have not recived any information For my P.F. Claiming Status. every time they said that your form has been dispatched to our PF office. So i kindly Request You That Please send me my PF Status on my mail id umesh.[protected]@gmail.com as well as earliest. Hope to get a positive response after placing this in consumer forum. Thnks Regards Umesh Sonawane [protected].
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ikya Human Capital Solutions — PF Documents not forwarded to PF Office by Ikya Staff [Resolved]

Prem.Chand1
    Dear Sir i worked in Tata Teleservices Mohali (Ikya roll)from Sep 2013 to Dec 2014 my Emp id is A170203 my PF account number...

abhayb
    Dear Sir/Madam whenever i am calling to ikya consultancy and asking them for my pf status there are not giving me the exact status as of now its almost 100 days completed first when i filled my pf form and sended them by courier they told its rejected due to no pan card attached wherein it was not been informed to me that i have submit the same before only and that also they informed this after 30 days, then also i had accepted that and second time when i tried to send it again i confirmed again with them what all documents you require they told this facility is discontinued you have to send it through ikya office only then i went to ikya office in pune near bungarden road as i stay in pune there i had given my pf forms and this guys they told me that within a weeks time it will get reach to banglore office that too this words was told by a security guard there as the ikya employees are not intrested in taking their responsbility, i told that security guard to ask to your manager that i need confirmation from them but he not agreed but after waiting there i had spoken with that ikya employee pf department but they were very rude and did not response again, the thing is they had kept my pf forms with them for nearly about 45 days in pune office itself and did not couriered to banglore then i again went to that same office and enquired and complained this to their head where i got his number from the office itsel as it was written in bold letters that if any complaint kindly contact below person, after spaeking with him he told and promised me that withing 2 days time it will get couriered to banglore office and it happened the same but now the ikya banglore office had kept that form in their showcase and not giving me the status and also trying call them on their toll free number but no response only the line is getting transfer automatically and stating that all lines are busy and after some time it gets disconnected, requesting you to kindly help this issue as the amount is very mean full to me and my family, thanks & regards abhay s bendre [protected]

feroj khan 92
      My name is feroj khan i am ex employ of samsung mobile i have work there for 22 months i need to remove my pf i have given a resign on 1st of april 2015 submit my form in 5th of june so the guy assist me it takes 3 mnth to get credit in ur accnt i waited for 3 mnth now i have gone return to, the office at 4th floor c wing trade star andheri j b nagar so now he was telling to call to ikya toll free i have call to the toll free no she said ur form is not submit till now as i ask to tht guy he was telling tht i want to snd the form again and i need uan card go n bring i have not submited last tym but he was not doing his work properly and how i will get my pf help me out my email id :feroz.[protected]@gmail.com

Ikya Human Capital Solutions — Joining issue

santosh sahoo SLS
        Hi i am santosh kumar sahoo, i had gone for the interview on 20th july 2015 to ikya bhubaneswar office. and i got selected....

aashish18
        Hello Team, This is to inform you that i was working for NIKE Ind Pvt Ltd contracted through your agency and left Nike on 17th Jan 2015. My employee id was A200408. I am unable to track the status of PF account#KN/46370/134072 on EPFO portal and i need to submit the request for online PF transfer from IKYA to my current employer. Request you to advise on the same and send an email to my personal email [protected]@gmail.com so that i can initiate the online transfer. Please also let me know if i need to submit any form to your agency for online PF transfer. Regards, Aashish...

Ikya Human Capital Solutions — Provident Fund status

aashish18

பயஸ் சாம்சன் செபாஸ்டியன்
          Dear Sir\Mam, We Submitted the Documents on March Month for Employee Provident Fund but not Yet Any Intimation Regarding EPF Processing. And Still the Documents not Submitted to Provident Fund Regional office, Chennai. Call: [protected] \[protected] KN\46370\100691 : LENIN PRAJEETH . J KN\46370\111252 : Pius. S

Ikya Human Capital Solutions — Rejection Reason

Jaimin Dhanawala
            Hi Sir/ madam, I am Jaimin H Dhanawala, I have checked my PF withdrawal status quite a long time back. It looks like my...

Ikya Human Capital Solutions — f&f salary issue

rahul.tms
            Dear Sir, My Name is Rahul Chauhan & My employee ID - North8909 and Date Of Joining 25/09/2014 and My Resignation Date...

Ikya Human Capital Solutions — PF DETAILS [Resolved]

NDVPRASAD
            Good morning sir I am N D V Prasad, have worked 5 months in this prestigious company. My Emp. ID: A053667, vijayawada...

Guddu Bhatt
            My employee I'd is A155888 deputed at HDFC Ergo GIC ltd. I had resigned dated 28 jan 2015 still after 3 month I have not received my FNF ( full and final amount ) as well as my experience / relieving certificate . Dear Team, Request you to please provide the same as soon as possible. Please provide soft copy in my mail I'd i.e [protected]@gmail.com [protected]@icloud.com Name :-Guddu Bhatt Emp I'd :- A155888

vikas_nahar
              Hi I have submitted my PF form Twice in the Mohan Co-operative branch badarpur for withdrawl of my PF money as I am not working rightnow anywhere but till the date no response from IKYA till the date. Details of Submition the form is mentioned below as I am not getting check through online also as whenever I am try to check online it wont show any record in it. First submition details:- Form Submition date: 29th July' 2014 Form Submitted in Mohan Co-operative Industrial Area Badarpur, New Delhi Second submition details:- Form Submition date: 24 March' 2015 Professional Details:- Name : Vikas Nahar Company Name : LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd. (DSC-2, Moti Nagar New Delhi) Job profile : Team Leader Time Period : 1st June 2012 to Feb 2014 Employee Code : A088960 PF no : KN/46370/72354 Bank Account no:[protected] Bank Name : ICICI Bank Branch : 10 West jyoti nagar Shahdhara New Delhi Need IKYA to look after my requirement as soon as possible as I am waiting from last one year.I am not getting my hardcore money back. Thanks & Regards, Vikas Nahar #[protected]
              I have submitted my PF form Twice in IKYA Human Resources in the Mohan Co-operative branch badarpur for withdrawl of my PF money as I am not working rightnow anywhere but till the date no response from IKYA. Details of Submition the form is mentioned below as I am not getting check through online also as whenever I am try to check online it wont show any record in it. First submition details:- Form Submition date: 29th July' 2014 Form Submitted in Mohan Co-operative Industrial Area Badarpur, New Delhi Second submition details:- Form Submition date: 24 March' 2015 Professional Details:- Name : Vikas Nahar Company Name : LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd. (DSC-2, Moti Nagar New Delhi) Job profile : Team Leader Time Period : 1st June 2012 to Feb 2014 Employee Code : A088960 PF no : KN/46370/72354 Bank Account no:[protected] Bank Name : ICICI Bank Branch : 10 West jyoti nagar Shahdhara New Delhi Need IKYA to look after my requirement as soon as possible as I am waiting from last one year.I am not getting my hardcore money back.

Apart from all this mess, I have contacted Mr.Sumit Sarabhai (Sr.Manager at Badarpur office of IKya Human Resources) regarding my PF he said mail me ur details I can sort out this problem I gave him four to five mails regarding this matter but in last he had a cleaver answer that my case is rejected and As he is not having any answer for it or may he won’t try to solve my problem.I don’t want IKYA to take action against him But I only need my money back ASAP.Rejection of my application comes to my knowledge after 8 months of applying for it. Now again he suggested to submit the PF application in his office (IKYA Human Resources) which is situated in Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate badarpur New Delhi. I am really get exausted want to take legal action against this company for making fun of my precious time and money. This is the total matter of Harrasment. And I really need company to give compensation against it. Its already 1yrs 6 months passed and there is no money transact to my account.
              Kindly solve my issue on urgent basis.

Thanks & Regards
              Vikas Nahar
              #[protected]
              Yes, Same What happened to us in Chennai Still Chasing Now 16-June-2015 . We Resubmitted after our Existing EPM Document Got Rejected and Still no Positive Feedback or Intimation from No one. Please Do the Needful .

onkar lokare
                This is to inform you that my .EMP ID :- A126185, PF NO. :- AP/61702/22403 I have Submitted The Claim last 4 month ago. Papers in Your IKYA HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTION PVT LTD Pune office. But still i have not received any information For my P.F. Claiming Status.So i Kindly Request You That Please Send me my P.f Status on my mail id ASAP. Whenever i called Mr. Kannan and Mr. malik they will just ignore me. My E-mail ID- [protected]@gmail.com

sathishtata
                  This is informed to u iam resined my job 9 month before & i submit my pf claim form 6 month before i call ur customer care every time says ur form submit to pf dept but i dont get Any confirmation from Pf Dept pls do need fUl Help my name sathish kumar Mypf no AT/61702/24196 mob no [protected]. Thanking u

sharique umar
                    I am SHARIQUE UMAR worked as SBA under payroll of IKYA from[protected] to[protected]. I applied for my PF in the month of February 2014, and i completed all the formalities that was told by IKYA dept. When i called on 25-08-14 to conform my details at IKYA Delhi Office they told me that your form has been rejected, Then i contacted to PF office Hyderabad, They told me ur father name and Date of birth are incorrect. My correct Father name is UMAR FAROOQUE and my DOB is[protected]. But in your record online my father name is BHANJI KALIDAS PARDHI and my DOB is 02/12/1971 That is totally false, and i never entered these false details. Again on[protected] i applied a PF request at employer office and again finally my this request also rejected and i received a message of rejection. how it is possible that i can do these blunder mistake, all mistake are done from ur side and i am facing a great problem due to it. Plzzz tell me what is my fault that i am not receiving my PF balance since last 1 year. I have a proof that i entered all entries correct. Plzzz help me as soon as possible. My Member ID :APHYD[protected] Date of Joining (EPF):01/03/2013. mob: [protected]. Universal Account Number (UAN[protected]

Shubham Parihar
                      Hi, Sir/ man, I have submit 2 times pf from 1st in april and 2nd on 13th November 2014 but still I don’t have any update of my Pf . some of my colleague applied after me but they will get his Pf so request u to please help me out All detail is mention below • Name: - Shubham Singh Parihar • Number: - [protected]/ [protected] • E-Mail: - [protected]@gmail.com /Shubhamsingh.[protected]@vodafone.com • Emp Code: - A155381 • PF Number: - AP/61702/32013 • LWD: - 31-Mar'14
                      still not get any update

Sir give me my pf

Dear Sir/madam,
                      My name is Rahul krishna jadhav I want to know about my PF . and Employee Id is A070076 ( Samsung )
                      pls send me details.my Email id is - [protected]@gmail.com
                      mobile No. [protected]
                      Document Sent Date Is -18/02/20146

vijea24
                        i'm VIJEANT KUMAR GAUTAM.I was salected in our college recruitment drive which was held by IKYA HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTION in Konark Institute Of Science And Technology, bhubaneshwar orissa on 25th april 2014 for the post of RF eng but till now i haven't received any joining only received a email from the HR so please sir send me joining letter as soon as possible because i'm waiting a long time Regards vijeant kumar gautam [protected]@gmail.com ([protected])

Kuna Mishra
                          Hello dear, i have already applied PF withdraw form through your organisation but same have rejected by PF office. i have submit all personal document to you at the time of joining. then how it will wrong update at PF record. i need a solution with in 15 days, other wise i shall must go with consumer forum for delay to get my PF amount. With a harassment case with my lawyer. Name : Kuna Kumar Mishra EMP ID - A132689 Deputed - QuickDel Logistics Pvt. Ltd DOJ[protected] DOR[protected]

vipul darji
                            Dear Sir, This is to inform to you that my PF account no :- KN/46370/54448 Id no:- A062201. I have submitted PF claim documents in Ikya Human Capital Solutions pvt ltd. on the following address.. 205, Second Floor, 3rd Eye building Panchavati Circle... C.g Road Ahmedabad-380009 (Gujarat). I was submitted the entire PF Documents on dated :- 30/12/2014. At the Ikya office...But till date i have not received any information regarding My PF Claim...I am constantly follow on the phone and by visited physically but the peoples who r sitting there not ready to give any satisfaction answer finally i got to know that the they have not submitted my form to the PF office still the form lying with that peoples of IKYA team. i am submitted my complain here by wishing that the consumer department only could help me to get my PF from the such type of company.

MY PF STATES

Sir I am working in HUL at vizianagaram MY EMP ID-IK66432 MY PF NO=KN/46370/13636 Plscheck my pf amount