India Post Customer Care

Uttarakhand
Dehradun – 248001
Tel: +91 135 265 8396
Fax: +91 135 265 0065

West Bengal (For West Bengal, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
Yogayog Bhawan, P-36, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012
Tel: +91 33 2212 0070
Fax: +91 33 2212 0811

View More Information...

Load

India Post related photos (1826)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

India Post Complaints & Reviews

Prem Gangwar
Hi Sir, My sister sent Rakhi on the occasion of “Raksha Bandhan” by Speed Post tracking number : EU[protected]IN. But due to delay process of your delivery till today I not able to receive this parcel. I called concern post office “Kakkanad S.O” but the lady who picked the phone[protected] is not able to tell me proper date on which they suppose to deliver this. Same case happened when I order one product online and they shipped by speed post at my office address in infopark Kochi but That time I went there and collect that parcel. Sir I have request why post master not able to give exact answer of a query or we did mistake to choose Indian Post service. So Now I requested to you please let me know when I able to get my parcel delivered. Thanks, Regards, Prem [protected]

Speed Post Delivery Delay

[Aug 11, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pushpasingh.dhn
    The envelope containing RAKHI was dispatched on 28.07.2014 from Bokaro Steel City to Bareilly. After regular follow up and complaints till today the envelop is not traceable. It is a shame if after taking the charges also services are not provided to customer by Indian Post. Rakshabandhan has passed and the RAKHI was not delivered. The no is EJ[protected]IN.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:28:47

paridhanlok
      Dear Sir, we sent one article of salwar kameez thru india post but not delivered yet .either its lost or stolen by indian postal department.after so many reminders there is no progress in case after lodging complaint.pls do the needful.thanks

Complaint Number [protected]

ComplaintNumber:[protected] Status : Pending
      Transaction & Complaint Speed Post Letters -- Delay in Deliveryof Articles
      Transaction Details No: EH[protected]IN on 11/07/2014
      Transaction Office faridabad under FARIDABAD DO
      Destination Office gurgaon under FARIDABAD DO
      Registered on 22/07/2014
      Other Information
      article showing at NSH Gurgaon on dated 11/074/214 and no furher updation is showing
      Sender/Applicant Addressee
      Name Sh. Parveen Jaiswal Sh. samuel Hoque, Bagawanpura,
      Address FBD kanul Bagwanpara
      City 121001 Kandi - 742137
      Correspondance
      OfficeName Information DateofEntry
      Complainant Sir we are waiting for the reply?pls process this case fastly.thanks Aug 04, 2014
      FARIDABAD since the article lost at gurgaon spcc. Kindly settle the case as per risk and responsibilty if this division Aug 01, 2014
      Complainant ITS MORE THAN 72 HOURS AFTER MY COMPLAINT BUT STILL NO UPDATION & WHERE IS MY ARTICLE.NOBODY KNOWS THEN WHERE THE ARTICLE GONE??? Jul 25, 2014
      Complainant pls update the status fast on urgent basis as customer has claimed for refund of money.thnks Jul 23, 2014

nitda
        Dear sir/ma'am This is Nitin Bhardwaj live at 40, Shyam Nagar Okhla IND. Estate New Delhi-110020, from very long time postman of our area is not working honestly. Most of the Documents of our are opened.Few month before i was expecting a Gazette of mine, when I got it was opened when my mother argued with him that why it is opened as it was not supposed to be like that he used harsh words and misbehaved with her. We are fed up with him. I request u to please take needful action against him. Kindly look into the matter. Thank you.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:27:13

[Aug 08, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HARESH GUPTA
          The rakhis were despatched on 02.08.2014 from dharuhera for bathinda & sangrur. After regular follow up and complaints till today the envelop is not traceable. It is a shame if after taking the charges also services are not provided to customer by Indian Post. It is a very shame ful act that nobody is bothered and responsible for the delivery. Still if some shame is left then try to deliver the two envelops on the address at the earliest before raksabandhan. the nos are EH[protected]IN & EH[protected]IN
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:26:58

ashwinnithy
            our family members applied for aadhars card and we came to know that the card was despatched on 08/05/2014, This we heard through on line and confirmed the bar code number for three members through
            aadhars card department respectively, here i am provide you bar code no KL[protected]FT, KL[protected]FT, KL[protected]FT, kindly do the needful at the earliest and make an arrangements for sending those cards as early as possible.
            cellno-[protected]
            mail [protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:24:09

[Aug 01, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Indian Post — Complaint of Post Man [Resolved]

Dounderiya
              Sir, we have regretfully says that the post man of our Area have not perform their duty at time because we have not receiving...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Choudhary Harshit Rathi
              I have booked a parcel on 30/06/2014 from India Post Basera S.O.-251310 to Ulhasnagar Maharashtra. They promised me that my parcel has been delivered within 7 days but now 25 days has been gone but the parcel is not delivered. The buyer from Ulhasnagar take his money back from me. I have also wrote a complaint to Post Master on 15/07/2014 but did not get any response from them. I also checked on internet the parcel don't showing any delivery. Here is my tracking number - CU[protected]IN Harshit Rathi 501, Basera, Muzaffarnagar UP-251310 Ph. No. - [protected]

[Jul 24, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

chau7777
                One parcel booked by Chauhan enterprises vide Registered no. CDO[protected]IN dated 14 Jul 2014 in respect of Mahender Pratap Chauhan from Mayapuri Post office at New Delhi to deliver at Lonavla, Maharashtra.

The parcel booking weight was 3688 grams and when my wife opened the parcel and found few items were missing and the parcel was re-stitched / repack. Later the weight check carried out and found the weight was 2788 Grams. I enquired on telephone from the Lonavla branch post man and Post master regarding the issue, They simply told that the parcel was delivered as they received at branch and they do not know about any problem. I questioned about the weight checks before delivery to concern address or on receipt of parcel in the office. The post master said that they do not check the weight of parcel in either condition.

I request the Forum to investigate / resolve the issue and find out the culprit for the theft of parcel item, since the item was booked from the starting point (delhi) to delivery office (lonavla). Please give some help to provide me compensation of Rs.2500.00 as the item cost.

I request to highlight my case to the forum, such that people will be cautious to book any parcel from India Post.

Theft from parcel
                Theft from parcel
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:34:26

hietspeech
                  Ghatampur post office (PIN CODE 209206) is located in Ghatampur tehsil of KANPUR NAGAR district, but India Post shows it in KANPUR DEHAT district. This wrong information results to problems when filling some govt application form or applying for passport, because they uses India post data to get district by pin code.

Ghatampur Post Office - District Name not updated
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:18:24

[Jul 17, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

atulbafna
                    Sir, My name is Atul Bafna, my Import export code number is [protected]. I had imported some sample products from china which are stuck at kolkata customs as shown by online tracker since july 3rd 2014. The docket no. Is RD[protected]CN. I tried calling several times to Post office appraisal dept, the FPO kolkata and the GPO on the numbers mentioned on website of india post. They all have one similar thing : call gets picked up and then you hear 'please check the number you hace dialled and then money is deducted for the call. I called each no. At least 5 times and same thing happened. I think this is a hold tune WB post offices are using to deter callers. It is because of such poor service by and irresponsible behaviour of government departments that we cannot do businesss properly here. Please let me know the status of the shipment. I need to show the samples urgently to my customers to secure future orders. Otherwise i may incur losses due to post office negligence.

Item imported from china stuck at customs kolkata since 3rd july. no one picks up phone.

[Jul 14, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My item from China with tracking number RI[protected]CN has been sent from China on July 26th and the status changed till August 2nd, 2014 but it's not showing any details after that (please see attached screen shot) - last status is "Sent to Airline". All the items are received in Kolkata where they sort the item and update the status. The status has not been updated after it was sent from China. The last status from china is "Sent to Airline", after that it's the responsibility of Indian post to sort the item and update the status and that has not been done, it's been 50 days now.
                    Please help me. My email ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com

Tarini

My parcel sand from uk 9 April 2016 stuck at Kolkata customs from 18 April sand ID no LB[protected]GB response please [protected] my phone number

darvishal
                      Subject ( complain for stolen goods ) Respected Sir/ Madam, I Bandana Sundas daughter of Sudhan Kumar Sundas resident of Gari Dhura Jorebunglow P.O Ghoom Darjeeling, I have posted three boxes of goods containing the new cloths and other valuable items during my visit to Hong Kong, I have receive the boxes after one months of posting. When I receive the boxes all the boxes are tempered and retaped. When I opened the boxes all the valuable items were lost and new cloths were missing I instantly complain it in the Ghoom post office and they have suggested me to filled a written complain about it. I beg to you that I have a big loss and still wondering what to do because I invested my saving in those goods, I am sure that you will take a necessary action against those who have done this. Hoping for your kind attention and quick respond on the above matter. Yours Faithfully Bandana Sundas ITEM NO OF THE PARCEL : CP[protected]HK send me the feedback in my mail id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in [protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:16:26

[Jul 12, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Paras381
                        Sir My self Paras Kumar From Meena Medico Main Road teghra, District - Begusarai State :- Bihar Cell :- [protected] Hamare naam se State bank ne ATM card bheja hai par Postmain Sahab Mujhe nahe de rahe hai Puchne par wo Bolate hai Mai Nahe janta hu jab ke unk pas ATM card aya hua ha Sir aap se request hai ke please isme hara Help kare Thanks... Paras Kumar

Postman complaint
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:16:25

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

anuradha28
                          I want to complaint against the post office allocated to my area i.e. Postman appointed for the Village Ranholla, P.O. Nangloi, New Delhi-110041 never deliver post on time and to the concerned address. He usually give postal material to any one in the village. So our posts are never delivered on time. We need to follow up with him to get our letters. He does not understand the privacy and security of the postal letters. Most of the time letters are torn or opened. He is not performing his duties in proper manner. Recently I made complaint on Indiapost.gov.in with Complaint No.[protected] about my speed post which was not delivered to me but marked on the website as delivered. They closed the complaint by providing me the phone no of nangloi post office. When I ask the postman about my speed post, he replied I delivered to some person in village. This is so disgusting and so we don't want to use govt. services. This is not the first time. We are and all in village are facing this problem for many years.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:15:00

India Post — delay in registered post delivery [Resolved]

s1thkumar
                            I have sent my all original documents in the registered post from banglore to directorate general of mines safety, dhanbad....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

LJoshi12
                            Hello There, This Complain is in regards to the Post Man, assigned for Area: E Block, Phase-2 New Palam Vihar, Gurgaon pin: 122017. We never receive normal posts, still accepted however, for important posts, we have requested the departments to send the POSTS as "REGISTERED POST" still the posts are not delivered, and sent back saying "The person is not available at the address", when the post sent for the second time, we our self collected the POST. When asking about the reason, that Postman, was not even concern about addressing the issue. I would really appreciate if a strict action is taken against the Post man and can make sure that the future posts are getting delevired to the address properly. Thanks, Miss L Joshi
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:14:16

[Jul 05, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

thakor sanjay
                              Respected sir,
                              I applied for rrb locopilot through post.
                              My application is accepted for rrb locopilot entrance exam and it shows on website of rrb, but i don't receive call letter/admit card for entrance exam.
                              I have download the admit card through website of rrb, but they said that it's not valid for entrance exam.It's just a proof which shows that your application is ok.
                              So sir, i have also attached this prrof for your easyness of inquiry on my problem.
                              Rrb locopilot entrance exam is held on 13th july 2014.
                              So, plz help me to get my admit card before exam date on my address.

My postal address is given below.
                              Thakor sanjaysinh badaji
                              At-post-ta-kheralu,
                              Desaiwado thakorvas g.E.B rod
                              Dist-mehsana pin-384325
                              Gujarat

Rrb locopilot exam call letter not received
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:13:12

[Jul 02, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

tabha
                                Sir/Madam

With due respect I want to state that I have subscribed journals Yojana and Kurukshetra from Publication Divisions in April 2014 and it was supposed to start being delivered from May 2014 onwards but it was not yet in month of June and even July has started, when I contacted to the office of Publication Division, they said that they already had dispatched it, therefore contact to the post office.But Sir / Madam this is not the only issue, I have filled the from of SSC sub-inspector in paramilitary forces and SSC CGL 2013, there admit card for SSC sub-inspector was to be delivered and also that of re-exam of SSC CGL 2013, but I had not received it and found it after the exam in garbage of my building. Thus I was unable to give my exams.Now who is going to compensate me ?What was my fault?

So Sir/Madam please kindly look into the matter, I am very frustrated and tense .
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 05:13:11

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

India Post Service — envelope include sketch and letter reached in damaged condition(tear and folded) [Resolved]

Pleasant Som
                                  Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Pleasant Som
                                  Respected sir, Myself somdeep sharma from Bhawanigarh city post office Bhawanigarh pin code 148026 district Sangrur. I dispatched an envelope through India Post on dated June 03, 2014 which included one important sketch on a paper and a letter also, from the post office Bhawanigarh and its pin code is 148026 and they gave me tracked number RP[protected]IN. . I sent sketch which is made on paper with my own hands. I sent it to ., Hayward, CA 94544 USA. But it reached there in damaged condition.USA post service put stamped on envelope “RECEIVED IN DAMAGED CONDITION” . I packed letter very nicely more over I kept bubble foam with sketch so my sketch and letter will not be bend and tear. But It reached in damaged condition Moreover envelope was folded and teared . I want to complaint against such service. Who is the responsible for it as it ‘s very important sketch and letter which I sent but it damaged . With regards Somdeep sharma Email - pleasant.[protected]@gmail.com [protected] mobile
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-17 10:08:49
                                  complaint was resolved . they just said it. but in actually did not answer my problem. its ok i have no hope from india govt and india govt post office. so i mark it resolved. even its not resolved.

[Jun 29, 2014] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Respected sir, Myself somdeep sharma from Bhawanigarh city post office Bhawanigarh pin code 148026 district Sangrur. I dispatched an envelope through India Post on dated June 03, 2014 which included one important sketch on a paper and a letter also, from the post office Bhawanigarh and its pin code is 148026 and they gave me tracked number RP[protected]IN. . I sent sketch which is made on paper with my own hands. I sent it to ., Leshni Naidu 27644 Anderson pl., Hayward, CA 94544 USA. But it reached there in damaged condition.USA post service put stamped on envelope “RECEIVED IN DAMAGED CONDITION” . I packed letter very nicely more over I kept bubble foam with sketch so my sketch and letter will not be bend and tear. But It reached in damaged condition Moreover envelope was folded and teared . I want to complaint against such service. Who is the responsible for it as it ‘s very important sketch and letter which I sent but it damaged . With regards Somdeep sharma Email - pleasant.[protected]@gmail.com[protected] mobile