India Post

Uttarakhand
Dehradun – 248001
Tel: +91 135 265 8396
Fax: +91 135 265 0065

West Bengal (For West Bengal, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
Yogayog Bhawan, P-36, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012
Tel: +91 33 2212 0070
Fax: +91 33 2212 0811

View More Information...

Load

India Post related photos (1974)

India Post Complaints & Reviews

Sudipto Sarkar
I have received an empty, half opened packet, delivered at my doorsteps on 11th Feb 2009 at 1 pm. The delivery is from Mindark, Sweden, and was supposed to contain a SEcurity Access Card, and two Card readers.
When I approached the Postal department with the issue, it was absolute non-cooperation. Verbally they informed me that, as it was an ordinary post, they have no responsibility regarding the missing contents. Does that mean that, India Post is authorised to steal anything sent by ordinary postage?
As the contents are vital security material, from a foreigh concern, it is utmost important for me to get it back. Please help.
Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Sudipto Sarkar

India Post — confirmation of retarn of registared letter

confirmation of retarn of registared letter.
registation no. RLA 7947 OBERA MDG
date[protected]
OBERA GAS AGENCY

Indian Postal Service — Non payment of PLI survival benefit [Resolved]

Chinmoy Kumar Baul
    I have the honour to inform you that, I have not received survival benefit Rs. 4000/- against PLI policy No. AM/AEA/24986-CS...

Amrita Walia
    Dear sir

i have sent one registered post to my friend in australia, it reaches there every time in 15 days...but now this time it has been 20 days...but it has not yet reached ...the parcel was very important...i have written to the post master 1 application also for enquiry but still no response...plz take some action...i have posted this parcel from sanjay place post office, agra

my receipt no si...
    AIR-RL A 890

Amrita Walia
    Agra
    have sent one registered post to my suplier, it reaches there every time in 15 days...but now this time it has been 20 days...but it has not yet reached ...the parcel was very important...i have written to the post master 1 application also for enquiry but still no response...plz take some action...i have posted this packet from satna

Dispatch no is

deepak kumar
    i am unable to recieve my post no.eu[protected]in
    I had sent a small sample packet to my client in Canada on 20th May 2008, by Registered post from Salkia Post office vide receipt #.RR[protected]IN but the same has not yet reached its destination, which is very important from the business point of view.

Would please let me know about the whereabout of the same and the actual reason for not reaching the same to its destination after such a long time.

Your prompt action in the matter shall be highly appreciated.

Regards.
    Anil Kumar
    Dear Sir/Madam

i hav sent one my document to england BY REGISTERED POST on 05/06/09 time 10:26 from post office, brown road, opp. C.M.C Hospital ludhiana.

counter no.1,

REGISTERED NO. fgn-AIR-RL A 7597

I HAVE CHECKED AT INTERNET NO RECORD IS AVAILABLE THERE

THIS DOCUMENT NOT REACHED YET AS MONTH GONE. PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND REPLY. WHERE THE DOCUMENT IS LYING.

DELIVERY ADDRESS WAS GIVEN BELOW

AVESH, GRACE COTTAGE
    H.NO. 2263, ISSA NAGRI, LUDHIANA

NOTE: THESE DOCUMETNS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
    dear sirs/,
    I am staying in south pacific island called TONGA, i am expecting a prcel from india .It has been posted on the 18th of july 2009.Till today i haven't receive it.Kindly please check the status of the parcel and let me know by my email address.
    my pacel no CP[protected]IN
    posted on the name of
    RAJESHKUMAR J. BHAVSAR
    P.O.BOX 1331,
    NUKU'SLOFA,
    TONGA
    VIA-NEW ZEALAND.
    I will wait for your favourable reply.
    Thanks and best regards,

yours sincerely,
    rajesh bhavsar.
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    we had sent a packet to our customer on 29.06.09, by Registered post from New Haiderabad Post Office, Lucknow to Bareilly (Chief Manager Stores P.P.Nagar, Aonla, Bareilly) vide receipt #.RLA 7696 Dtd. 29.06.09 but the same has not yet reached its destination, which is very important from the business point of view.

Would you please let us know about the whereabout of the same and the actual reason for not reaching the same to its destination after such a long time.

Your prompt action in the matter shall be highly appreciated.

Regards.
    Atul Srivastava
    i have sent one registered post to my husband in australia, it reaches there every time in 10 days...but now this time it has been 15 days...but it has not yet reached ...the parcel was very important...i have written to the post master 1 application also for enquiry but still no response...plz take some action...i have posted this parcel from navrangpura post office, ahmedabad, gujarat.

my receipt no is...
    AIR-RL A RR[protected]IN

SWARA SHAH
    Ahmedabad.
    i had sent one registerd post on 17/09/2009 BEARING NO. RLB 4166 from sangrur(PUNJAB) to xlri, jamshedpurbut it has not yet reached the xlri office.

KINDLY SEND A QUICK REPONSE ITS REALLY URGENT.
    I had sent a registered post of my transcript to PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, CANADA on 1st of February from EDAPPALLY POST OFFICE. When I track through net it shows no information. It was very urgent document and it should reach there before 18th of February. I am madly tensed and have no idea what to do.
    My reg, post tracking number is RR[protected]IN.P lease do reply.

MANOJ KUMAR
      I have purchased two application form for J.E. But Meerut Cantt H.O post office selling old application (Direct recruitment) form in lue of new Advt. publised on[protected] for J.E., I have already complaint to Meerut Cantt H.O, complaint no.[protected]. they reply that he recived these form from Lucknow Post H.O they can't do anything regarding this matter.
      Please do needful for the same.

Rgds,
      Manoj Kumar
      Dear sir I've apply to rectify my voter id card but i've not recieved new voter id card
      sir my name is dheeraj kumar my father name shree ram bharosey
      Dear Sir

My Name is Sweta Srivastava and my brother send some important documents in medical center post office meerut through simple post.and i live in Sukhrali Guragaon. My Full Address is Narendra Sehrawat S/O Kuldeep Singh Sehrawat, Purana Kua, Near Shiv Mandir Sukhrali, Gurgaon. Sir Pls send my post till Wednesday, neither it will become very dangerous for me.
      Hope you will do something for me.
      Awaitnf for good response

Thanks & Regards
      Sweta Srivastava
      dear sir
      sir mere docomentes dak registry- 07/12/2011 rawana ki gayi ha jo mere ko nahi mil rahi h sir pls help me
      kal mery last date ----ha 15/12/2011 -- jaipur jama karwani sir
      rajasthan pin - 341303
      sir pls help me
      sir important docoments h

Indra Pratim Chatterjee
        I had submitted 03 nos NSC - 37EE519791 to 93 at the post office in Assam Sachivalaya SO, Dishpur for transfer of the same from Indore GPO on 300808. The NSCs are not transferred so far. These were matured on 120908. Now I am not able to redeem the same though it is already 05 months over. I am not getting any positive response from the post office and not sure whether the same to be done. Matter was also referred to the website of Indian Postal Service vide complain no[protected] but no action was taken on the ground.
        Sir/Madam,

Kindly intimate how much minimum amount in a Saving Account should a person with a joint account and Cheque Book should maintain at all times in Indian Post Office ?
        I, Sisir Kumar Nanda, (mob:[protected]), from Bhubaneswar, Odisha, had submitted for transfer of NSC certificatesfrom Barbil Main Post Office to Bhubaneswar old town (Pin-751002} under registration no 8861 (20 nos) of KVK during Dec 2008., the date of maturity was[protected].While going for redemption on 22th Sep last Iwas not allowed for the same at old town p.o(under Khorda, Odisha), as there was no signature neither from Barbil P.O, nor from the postal supt. office at Sishu bhaban;bbsr, through which it was routed.I learnt that the old town branch has written to the postal suptd office at Sishu Bhavan sq BBSR &the latter shall write to their counterpart at Barbil-758036(Dist:Keonjhar).Iam urgently in need of money & loosing interest for such delay.Kindly do the needful.(EMail:[protected]@gmail.com).

Indian Postal Department — Extreme Delay of Money Order [Resolved]

Sunial Pani
          Dear Sir

The small post office at Ranalai, Via - Chandragir, Dist - Gajapati, Orissa, PIN - 761 017 India doesn't...

Aparna Raman

I had placed a money order of 480 rs + 25 rs service charge in the model tonw -3 post office. The money order has not reached the addressee ( competition review ltd). I apparoached the post office and they had no answer to where the money is now.They gave a vague answer sarcastically, claimning it might or might not reach.
          Please help.
          I had placed a money order of Rs 500 + 25 rs service charge in the Ashok Vihar Head Post Office dt.16/2/2009. Money Order No. is[protected], Counter 2. The money order has not reached the addressee ( Mrs.Manraji Devi, C/o Jhik, Basti H.O.-Basti H.O.-272001). I approached the post office and they had no answer to where the money is now or even they are not receiving my complaint. They gave a vague answer sarcastically, claimning it might or might not reach.
          I had sent a moneyorder in name of Sushil kumar jha on 05/05/2009.amont of moneyorder is 5000 and
          moneyorder no. is A19.
          i have sent money order of rupees 2000.00 on dt.17/06/2009 in the address given below.

TO
          BHAGABAN MAJHI,
          AT:-TULASIDIA
          PO:-TARADIPAL
          VIA:-DANDISAHI
          DIST:-KENDRAPARA(ORISSA)
          PIN:-754240
          It was reached yet in the above address.please do needful.
          I have sent a money order to Sangipur Post Office UP from New Delhi APS Colony vide EMOPNR No[protected] on 01 Dec 2010. the money has not yet been received.

Request status and delivery of the Money Order.
          my name is Radhamany Gopalakrishnan. I sent money order for Rs.2000/- by post. eMO No. is[protected] dated 16.06.2011. Till date the amount is not reached to the payee.
          Non Receipt Money Order
          I have sent a money order to Bibi Sajan Khatoon Village & Post:-Majdia, Via:-Kursela, Dist:- Katihar, 854101, Bihar from Iqbal Usmani B-35 Nizamuddin West, New Delhi-110013Mobile No:-[protected], Money Order No:-1578 Date:-20/7/2011, from Dargah Sharif Post Office Nizamuddin, New Delhi-110013, money has not yet been received.

Request status and delivery of the Money Order.

pragya tripathi
            i want to know the status of my speed post no. EU[protected] IN
            i would be geateful if you infomm me about this letter on my given email address ar.pragya.[protected]@gmail.com
            I want to know the status of my speed post no. EU[protected] IN
            i would be geateful if you inform me about this letter on my given email address [protected]@gmail.com
            i want to know the status of my speed post no. EU[protected] IN

with regards,

vinod kumar shukla
            Dear Sir
            i want to know the status of my speed post no SPEN[protected] IN

With regards,

purushotham kondru
            Dear Sir
            i want to know the status of my speed post no EM[protected]IN

With regards,

CHANDAN KUMAR TIWARI
            MOBILE No.-[protected], [protected]
            i want to know the status of my speed post no. CUO38311841 IN

WITH REGARDS
            SUNANDA SINHA

Mohit Prateek
              My iit-jee application form addressed to iit jee bombay has not been received . it was aregistered post .
              no.- RL A 5716. it contains very important documents . kindly make sure that it is delivered.
              NON DELEVERY OF NO. RLADA3308 DTD. 12.05.09 IN NARAINA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE POST OFFICE
              I have send E-MO of Rs. 1000/- to Maya Ram, Village- Chhangurpur, Post-Husainpur Girant, Pin Code-224190 Via TAND(FAIZABAD) on 18.05.09 but till 02.06.09 E-MO not deliver to May Ram. Please take necessary action in this regard.
              Dear Sir, .*
              I had sent Money Order of Rs.1000.0t0o Smt.A chhrana Katoch throughy our R K Puram
              Post Office( copye nclosed) on 30thM ay 2009. I have come to know from Smt.
              Achhrana Katoch that the same has not yet been delivered to them till date. I request
              you to kindly look to the matter and let me know the status of the same.
              Dear Sir

We have not received our registered post till now & no tracking status on web site available.
              This is sent from gaziyabad on 08.06.2009 to Mr. Dinesh Chand ( My father in law).

Receipt no. EV[protected]IN
              Date 08.06.2009

Please help us to track it.

Lalit Verma
              Non- Receipt of Reg. Post No. U001022, sent by passport office, jaipur on dated 02/07/209.

I have not received it till the date.I request you to kindly look to the matter and let me know the status of the same.

Please help me to track it

with regards
              Manoj Mangal
              SIR

THE POST OFFICE HERE ( VASUNDRA ENCLAVE 110096) NEVER DELIVERS ON TIME AND IN SOME OCCASIONS HAS FAILED TO DELIVER.
              THIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES WITH ME.ON USING THE TRACKING SYSTEM THE WEBSITE SHOWS THAT DELIVERY ATTEMPT WAS MADE BUT I WAS NOT AVAILABLE, BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THE ATTEMPT WAS NEVER MADE( AS I WAS AT HOME ON THE DATES MENTIONED IN THE WEBSITE) AND ON 2 OCCASIONS I HAD TO COLLECT THE PARCEL FROM THE POST OFFICE.
              WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A POSTAL SERVICE THEN?

I WOULD LIE TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE ABOVE MENTIONED POST OFFICE SINCE EVEN AFTER TRYING TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO THEM , IT DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE AN EFFECT.

JOSEPH
              Sir, speed post done from mugkalyan so(711312) on[protected] has not been delivered till date.last status showing item despatched PALAM TMO.i have bill of 33000/-Rs.

Please, take appropiate action for the same.
              Article no-EW[protected]IN.
              REGARDS,
              OBYDULLA KHAN

Sandeep Aggarwal
                I had PPF account no.381with Sector 22 Post office Faridabad. On my request In July 2008 account was transferred to SBI Faridabad. GPO Faridabad had sent all relevant papers for transfer to SBI except the cheque of Rs.3248 of the outstanding in the account.
                A photocopy of the cheque no.679125 dated 26.7.08; Seq. no.[protected] Pres Bank[protected] for Rs.3248 was obtained which was found to have been cleared by Head Post office Sonepat. Since then we are regularly following up with Post offices at Faridabad and Sonepat but with no clue.
                D/SIR,
                REF: PPF A/C NO.10009404
                I AM TO INFORM YOU, THAT A SUM OF RS.5000.00(FIVE THOUSAND ONLY) HAS NOT BE=
                EN CREDITED INTO MY PPF A/C NO. 10009404, WHICH WAS DEPSOITED ON 11.3.2004 =
                VIDE CH.NO.987327 DRAWN ON VIJAYA BANK, LONI ROAD, DELHI-32.
                ANIL JAIN
                Mr.Sanjiv Kishanrao Kamble is no more today.He had opened a PPF Account No.7484 at Latur Post Office.What is the amount of claim his nominee will geta now.Please convey immediately.
                Thanking you.
                Kamble K.J.
                How to confirm the amount is deposited in ppf account?
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Government of India — CUSTOM OFFICERS SCAM AT INDIAN AIRPORTS- BRIBE, CORRUPTION [Resolved]

Complainant8650518
                  A story from a passenger about corruption on Indian Airports.

Below is the complaint I filed with the...

rajibkar
                  Dear Sir/Madam, I have 2 nos of NSC's 10000.00 each bearing nos.32EE335388/9 matured on 10th Dec 2008, which I have purchased from Bagmudi Purulia. After repeated requests & reminders the same has been transferred to Belgharia Kolkata 700056 H.O. However, after that I have send my relative with authoristaion letter for collecting the cheque which has been denied by the Post Master Mr. Bhattacharya. Please let me know how I can receive payment, please do something.Regards,
                  Rajib Kar.

India Post — registered airmail not delivered yet [Resolved]

Vasudha
                    I sent registered airmail from china to mumbai on 28th dec 2008 and was assured that it will be delivered within a week or...

Indian Postal Services / P. L. I. — interest & compensation on late payment of maturity [Resolved]

Complainant3573893
                    I was holding a Postal Life Insurance Policy No: BH/774-U for an insured Amount of Rs. 60, 000/- (EA-55) on 29.11.1988 through...

Indian Post Office — missing International Registered Post [Resolved]

Thresiamma James
                    Dear Sir/Madom,

I am writing to you in regard of missing my registered post.I t was sent from maharashtra...

A BALA MURALI KRISHNA
                    I have applied for transfer of the following NSCs from Shahabad ACC to Kodambakkam Chennai on 1st Nov o8 at Kodambakkam post office(in front of Kodambakkam Rly station). They are not transferrred as on 10th jan09. They are already matured on 12th Dec08.
                    I enquired thorugh my friends at Shahabad ACC. Postal officials confirmed that they have not received any such request.

Will the authorities take appropriate action to see that I receive my funds at the earliest.
                    1) NSC no. 36EE046554, Regn no. 2432 dt 5th Dec08 - Rs.10, 000/-
                    2) NSC no.12DD096983, Regn no.2432 dt 5th Dec08 - Rs.5, 000/-

A. Bala Murali Krishna
                    Complaint against Head Clerk:
                    I had recently shifted from Rajouri Garden N.Delhi to Gurgaon.We have to close all the respective accounts in Delhi Post office.But the head clerk there is so rude. He doesnt have fear of anyone.He openly says you can complain any one he will work like that only. Just to give money he says come next day even during the transaction hours of 1:30 to 2:00. Its very difficult to travel back 30km again.
                    SUB: Delay in NSCs transfer--
                    REF: nsc no. dt due dt Rs regd no.
                    45EE280320 19.07.2003. 19.07.2009.[protected].
                    45EE280321. 19.07.2003. 19.07.2009.[protected]
                    I have submitted the above mentioned NSCs to The post master, Colaba Bazar, Mumbai-400005 for transfer from The Head post master, Machilipatnam-521001 Andhra Pradesh for encashing on 05.05.2009.But so far these NSCs are not transferred and I have submitted once again the xerox copies and letter for transfer on 17.08.2009 to Colaba Bazar post office. Till date the NSC s are not transferred and advised me to give a complaint.
                    Please look into the matter on urgent basis.
                    please acknowledge.

Yours faithfully
                    P David Raju.mobile.[protected].

Indian Post Office — misbehavior of an employee [Resolved]

Complainant4653767
                      the employee of our post office is very rash and missbehave with others.he does not talk properly with customers and takes...

Indian Postal Service — Speed Post Delivery [Resolved]

PRATEEK PAREEK
                      I have sent AIEEE form by Speed Post at Post Office Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur-302021 on 16-12-08.
                      Receipt No. is SP-ER02342676IN....

sereesha Naga Satya
                      Hi All

I have same issue as kavita kumari ( i have applied the passport at the post office and i don't have the passport file number).I have applied for the passport through post office.Post office detail are as follow:

HYD GPO<PIN 500001>
                      speed post passport service
                      receipt No:EE[protected]
                      From name:CHAAVVAKULA SEREESHA NAGA SATYA
                      city :HYD
                      DD NO:HYDW25105707
                      KEY NO[protected]<DTD.30/3/2007>

I want to know what is my passport file no..I have also went back to get the details.The post office guy use say tomorrow .When i approach him the next day he said was busy unable to check the details.when i told him that i am now at Bangalore and want to apply from here he asked me to go ahead!.

Sereesha
                      On my enquery for Non-receipt of passport I got the following information from the Passport Authority

"Status :Passport has been despatched by post on[protected] wide postal Registration Number A950959
                      Grievance "

But I regret to inform you that till date I have not received my passport. hence I request your goodself to take some urgent action to get passport.

JAY SINGH

E-mail. [protected]@gmail.com / [protected]@rediffmail.com

RAJ VEER SINGH

I had applied for Transfer of NSC from Bijpur, Sonebhadra (UP) to kunnamangalam, kozhikode postal office on 23/10/08 regd. no. 957.

I had also given several reminders to Kozhikode postal office. but somhow things are not progressing on. please take some action at some immediate priority as it would be create a big problem for me If I did not get the money on time.

Raj veer singh