[Resolved] India Post — excess delay in delivery

Chabua, Dibrugarh District, Assam, India
 Tickendra Jit Das on Oct 22, 2017
My parcel with tracking number rb[protected]sg and rb[protected]sg is yet to be delivered to me. It was cleared by kolkata customs department on[protected]. Reached guwahati rms at[protected]. Lousy service india post. Extremely annoying.
I can't fathom what does it takes 4 days for a parcel to cover 500 km.
Better shut down the service or department if it continues to harass costumers with this kind of low quality service.

excess delay in delivery
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2017
Both my parcels got delivered finally

[Oct 23, 2017] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Parcel with tracking number RB[protected]SG has been delivered to me on[protected].
Indian post office services is very poor my product send 6of oct. Still product not deliver my tracking id is cp[protected]in 12oct shown product delivered on that destination but in further no response where my product. All time my product late

My speed post was sent from Delhi on 15.10.2017 to jaipur, but I am not able to track it online, I want to make sure if it actually sent. The customer care no. Also not working. My tracking no.- ED[protected]IN. it would be a great help if you can track it.

Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001