India Post — hemjyoti's speed post parcel not received

This is hemjyoti m here. I had sent a parcel on 16th jan 2019 from imphal h. O.- 795001. I have been tracing the parcel on the indiapost website. On 23rd jan 2019, the parcel is said to have been out for delivery from ie partapur s. O., but it has not reached the addressee till now.

I have also asked my friend to enquire at ie partapur s. O. Unfortunately, the parcel is also not in the post office.

I have file a complaint from the website too, but it's all in vain.

Therefore, i request you to kindly look into the matter at the earliest.

The following are the required details:
Consignment no. - ee[protected]in
Online complaint no. - [protected]

[Jan 29, 2019] India Post customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My speed post consignment no AY[protected]IN in which docs has been sent on dated 17.01.2019,
but till date it can not be received by me.
In online tracking itis not show the status exactly My area PIN code 736131.

So, you are requested to help me in this case so that it can be traced
AMAL
Tel : [protected]
Hello sir/mam, tracking number EN[protected]IN and it is send on 09/01/2019 but I din received the post but if track it says item delivered..but I didnt get yet..kindly update me the process..
Actually on month of September, the state bank has sent ATM CARD, but I enquired in state bank of India angul branch they told that already ur ATM card is sent to u on September month itself, but now it is January 2019 still no yet received my card, the reference no cum consignment no is EB[protected]IN
My order with tracking number RT[protected]HK did not reach me yet.It has been 7 days since it is saying:Send item to domestic location.My phone number is [protected]
Please solve this query as soon as possible because it cannot be stuck for a week without showing any update.
It was at DIMC last week.

India Post