India Today / BagItToday Complaints & Reviews

India Today / BagItToday Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 20, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to India Today / BagItToday

Having problems with India Today / BagItToday?

File a complaint and get it resolved by India Today / BagItToday customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

India Today / BagItToday reviews & complaints (1282)

Today around 9:50 am you posted a news whose heading reads 1 killed in kashmir and 2 stone pelters arrested... Are you so...
Please tell about authenticity of following letter:

File no:bt/nk00368/osd
Reference no: [protected]br...
They are asking me to pay 2% of rs. 15, 70, 000/- so that they can pay this money. When i pay them rs. 31400, i will get rs....
Sir
With due respect i want to say you that some mails are coming to me describing the settlement process of some...
I am receiving repeated calls and emails supposedly from india today group for receiving about 850000/- prize money won in...
Somebody is making calls from [protected] and sending mails from -
Anjali bhatt and
India today saying he is...
Dear all valuable customers sorry for inconvenience for your refund amount pls corporate with Mr. Himanshu. He is provide...
मेरा नाम विनीत बिमल है।यार इस कंपनी ने मेरे से तीन...
Hi i have purchased one item from bagittoday, so i am not satisfied with the item and returned, they have given only credit...
Our new neighbour has an unauthorized contruction in our locality. It is disturbing the environment and doesn't seems good....

I had subscribed for business today in september 2016 with subscription no bt 1705681. At the time of subscription i was offered a free gift of mobile power bank. When i contacted their customer care service in dec 2106 i was told that the gift was sent through courier but was sent back due to incorrect address and i was asked to send the detailed address by email. I had then sent my full address by mail more than once but no response. On feb 2017 i sent a detailed complaint and also detailed address by speed post to them 'still there was no response. Susequently i contacted their customer care executives twice but with no result. I am still to receive the gift
India Today / BagItToday customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

(1) bag it today
    I received a call from mobile no.[protected] and [protected] on 10.03.2014 and the man on the side...

Today i have got a call from [protected] on 15/09/2016 telling that i will get a reward points on my credit card I was not knowing what to do.they were forcing me to tell all the details and OTP also.they have even asked my SBI card and now i have lost the money a sum of Rs 7786.00 from SBI credit card.please refund my money.please this is my request.please refund my money back as soon as possible

I have followed every rules and guidelines for india today lucky draw and want to know the result. As per their demand we have shared the card details with them. I have the copy of all their letter and mails. Their head office situated in canaught place, delhi. But still i am waiting for the result from last february 2016.

My humble request to the court, please take a strict action against them. So that, from next time, they wouldn't cheat with others.

Thanks & regards,
      Anjani
      Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Bagit Today.

We would like to inform you that It has come to our attention that certain individuals with an intention to cheat the general public are using our Brand Name/ Trade Marks “India Today Group”, "India Today Book Club" and “Bag It Today”. These fraudsters are requesting donations from people for fictitious charitable activities and in return are falsely promising various gifts like Laptops, LCDs & Mobile phones etc
      Please note that India Today Group/ Bag It Today do not solicit any amount towards charity and we do not promise any free gifts in return/prize, Bagittoday has no connection, whatsoever, with any Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

Please note that we at India Today/ Bag It Today do not follow the practice of asking customers to directly deposit cash in some bank account. We accept payment through the following modes only:

4. Cash on Delivery

We request you to safeguard yourself from any such fraud and in case you are contacted by any individual/(s) making such proposition of free gifts in return of payment towards charity, please contact us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com.

Wish you a happy and secure shopping!

We would also like to inform you that beware about fraud call information already mentioned on our website, kindly find below mentioned link:

Therefore we suggest to our customers safeguard yourself from any such fraud and do not share your account details.

My phone number [protected]
        Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting BagItToday.

Bag It Today — Lucky winner

I got a phone call from bag it today executive mrs. avantika goel, ph. no.[protected] infoming that i am...

I have received calls from Fraudsters claiming to be representatives of Bag it today and advising me to deposit 10% of 5 lakhs in cash by visiting any nearest HDFC Bank and deposit the money to another HDFC Bank account located in Goa.
          Reason for collecting this money is because I have won Rs. 5lakhs from Bag it today and in order to get the cheque from them I have to pay them an advance tax deduction which is the 10% amount of the total winning amount.

If you call and inform bag it today about it they'll only take down the nos. and say we are looking after this.
          But they don't cause I have been receiving these calls from past one year now and till date bag it today has no clue about the Fraudsters.

Please beware of the following nos.and the people whose names are mentioned below:

1.) Ms. Sakshi Sharma called me from [protected] at 10:38 am on 04/06/16

2.) Ms. Ipsita called me from [protected]
          at 12:24 pm on 15/06/16

3.) Ms. Dipika Jain called me from [protected] today I.e. 17/06/16 at 02:55 pm
          Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Bagit Today.

Online Support (Bag it today)

Around four years back bag it today had informed me that if i make a purchase of some items my name will be added in lucky...
            Kaveri venkat
            To consumeraffairs.com consumer forum complaintboard noreply lawyer and settlement lawyersandsettlements...
            I m navneet vishnoi & i order a shoe pair for bagittoday site on[protected] but till now my product did not dispatch & now...