India Today / BagItToday Customer Care

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

1800 1800 100  (BSNL & MTNL only)

Mobile:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

India Today / BagItToday related photos (109)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

India Today / BagItToday Complaints & Reviews

Anjanee
I have followed every rules and guidelines for india today lucky draw and want to know the result. As per their demand we have shared the card details with them. I have the copy of all their letter and mails. Their head office situated in canaught place, delhi. But still i am waiting for the result from last february 2016.

My humble request to the court, please take a strict action against them. So that, from next time, they wouldn't cheat with others.

Thanks & regards,
Anjani

[Aug 10, 2016] India Today / BagItToday customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Bagit Today.

We would like to inform you that It has come to our attention that certain individuals with an intention to cheat the general public are using our Brand Name/ Trade Marks “India Today Group”, "India Today Book Club" and “Bag It Today”. These fraudsters are requesting donations from people for fictitious charitable activities and in return are falsely promising various gifts like Laptops, LCDs & Mobile phones etc
Please note that India Today Group/ Bag It Today do not solicit any amount towards charity and we do not promise any free gifts in return/prize, Bagittoday has no connection, whatsoever, with any Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

Online Support (Bag it today)
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

jhutan sengupta
    My phone number [protected]
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting BagItToday.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Bag It Today — Lucky winner

Narendra Paranjape

I got a phone call from bag it today executive mrs. avantika goel, ph. no.[protected] infoming that i am...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Arjun D05
      I have received calls from Fraudsters claiming to be representatives of Bag it today and advising me to deposit 10% of 5 lakhs in cash by visiting any nearest HDFC Bank and deposit the money to another HDFC Bank account located in Goa.
      Reason for collecting this money is because I have won Rs. 5lakhs from Bag it today and in order to get the cheque from them I have to pay them an advance tax deduction which is the 10% amount of the total winning amount.

If you call and inform bag it today about it they'll only take down the nos. and say we are looking after this.
      But they don't cause I have been receiving these calls from past one year now and till date bag it today has no clue about the Fraudsters.

Please beware of the following nos.and the people whose names are mentioned below:

1.) Ms. Sakshi Sharma called me from [protected] at 10:38 am on 04/06/16

2.) Ms. Ipsita called me from [protected]
      at 12:24 pm on 15/06/16

3.) Ms. Dipika Jain called me from [protected] today I.e. 17/06/16 at 02:55 pm

[Jun 17, 2016] India Today / BagItToday customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Bagit Today.

India Today / Bagittoday — Taking money by fraud calls

Hemanthchordia
        Around four years back bag it today had informed me that if i make a purchase of some items my name will be added in lucky...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

India Today — My winning prize money rs twenty lakh did not disbursed one year and more

k.venkatachalam
        Kaveri venkat
        To consumeraffairs.com consumer forum complaintboard noreply lawyer and settlement lawyersandsettlements...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Bag It Today — Product & services

navneetvishnoi
        I m navneet vishnoi & i order a shoe pair for bagittoday site on[protected] but till now my product did not dispatch & now...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

Ramesh Naidu M
        I got a call from India today / bagittoday group and informed me about offers and accordingly, i have paid Rs.5, 999/- towards purchase of Sony Cybershot Camera. I was told some more benefits also will come along with item. But till now there is no phone call, no item, no refund etc. My Payment EBS No: 36629087 and Merchant Reference No: 135682 and date of transaction : 06/05/2015. Yesterday again i got a call from India today / bagittoday team one Mr.Kunal Malik and i have informed him about my previous problem and he has noted my complaint, collected the above reference nos and told me that i shall get a mail from them in 24 hrs. and then i should call him with mail reference. His no: [protected]. Now i am trying but always busy tone is coming. kindly help in this. thanks, Ramesh Naidu Visakhapatnam Ph:[protected]

[Jan 07, 2016] India Today / BagItToday customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

India Today / Bagittoday — Jal & Paryavaran Sanrakshan Samithi's irreegularities [Resolved]

Asuri Venkat
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Lottery and Sweepstake Emails

Asuri Venkat
          I was informed on 17th March 2011 by Bagit India Today that my name had featured in a lucky draw and requested me to deposit INR 25, 000 into the State Bank of India A/c No.[protected]of JAL & PARYAVARAN SANRAKSHAN SAMITHI. I had deposited cash into the aforementioned bank account on 21st March 2011.
          I was promised that I would be forwarded a certificate under IT Section 80G for donationswhich can be claimed as deduction in my Income Tax Returns for the Financial Year 2010-11. Besides this, they also promised me that I would get a Sony Viao Laptop / Sony 50" TV, as mentioned in their e mail.
          I tried reaching them on[protected] but in vain.
          I approached SBI branch in Hyderabad and found out that the bank a/c belongs to Jal & Paryavaran Sanrakshan Samithi and someone who has the access of bank a/c is withdrawing the amounts soon after the credits in the account and leaving a minimum balance of INR 5, 000, meaning that there were many people got duped by the tricksters.
          I had complained about this to the Managing Director of Jal & Paryavaran Sanrakshan Samithi, Harora Road, Simbho Aligarh, Ghaziabad 201009, thru registered post. I received a threatening call from the Secretary (0091 [protected])of MD asking me as to why did I write a letter complaining about the irregularities in their organization. After this they have stopped taking my calls.
          I would like to bring this to the notice of the organization and get the culprits punished and make arrangements to return the amounts to the honest depositors like me along with reasonable damages.
          Thank you !
          Sincerely
          A.Venkataramana
          Mob# [protected]

Jal
          I have received a call from one Devang Mathur (Mobile No. [protected]) asking me to deposit INR 4, 500 into a SBI Bank A/c no. [protected] of Mangolpuri Branch which carries IFS Code SBIN0004841, towards Taxes to claim the refund of INR 25, 000/- .
          I am not sure if the above information is genuine as I don't find any connection with Jal & Paryavaran Sanrakshan Samithi and Sai Enterprises. Are they setting one more trap to cheat me again.

I request your team to investigate the matter and take stern action if they are found fake.

Thank you !
          Venkataramana Asuri
          Mobile # [protected]

hiteshkaushikphotography
            Subscription Number ITTP1623156. We have subscribed Travel Plus Magazine in November/December 2014 for 1 year and we had paid the advance payment for an year. We never had our magazines on time and every time we had to register a complaint for non receipt of Copy. We were fine with that too treating this as courier issue. But in June 2015, company has stopped the publication of Travel plus and we were not informed through any mail or call. When we register a complaint for non receipt of copy again then we got to know that travel plus publication has been stopped. We asked for our refund for balance payment as we had paid for 1 year they said that they had already done the payment. We checked our statements and we had no transaction details from India Today. When we asked for Transaction details for refund payment then asked to send all the credit card statements to India Today which was no acceptable. How can we send all our transaction details to other company. I denied that and asked them to provide India today Transaction details. But after days, they accepted that payment was not processed from India today side and they will do it 5-7 working days. We had called up more than 50 times after that and many times we have spoken to Mr Praveen Kapoor and many other people. I have been sending mails to [protected]@intoday.com since July 2015 but every time we get a reply of processing the payment within 5-7 working days. But still we haven't got any refund from India Today Group. This is totally a fraud when you ask subscribers to pay in advance for 1 year and later on you stop the publication and you don't refund the subscribers too. I have sent many mail telling them that i would go to consumer court but they are not interested in refunding the amount. India Today Group Company is fraud where they are not refunding subscriber's money and using that money as a funding for their venture as a crowd funding. This is totally fraud.

[Dec 24, 2015] India Today / BagItToday customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

India Today Group — Subscription Number ITE1893800

Never RECEIVED magazine in time and many have been not delivered . Written many times, but no resolution to problem. They don't provide proof of delivery of magazine and looks like they don't listen to consumer complaints.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Bag It Today — Fraud company. [Resolved]

Pushpa S
              The poorest services of all. I got no refund for a defective item, which they immediately collected. I dont want to have any...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Home & Garden

Kapilmurthy
              Dear Sir. One of the bag it today executive Name Rahul call me on 15/11/2015 and inform me I m selected customer in his company. And I have to buy any product at 75% discounted price because of my previous online shopping i m luckiest customer. but first you need to pay full amount and we are refund your 75% amount after 24 hours. then I place order for mobile phone Iphone- 6 and one Laptop dell xps16 order I'd is[protected] and[protected] and I paid total amount through my icici debit card and Pnb debit card total amt approx INR 98000/- but today 23/11 no money has been refunded and also customer care not responding. Please cancel the order and refund my money ASAP thanks Kapil murthy [protected]@yahoo.com +91- [protected]

[Nov 23, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2015
              Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Bagit Today. This is with reference regarding to your complaint received on - http://www.consumercomplaints.in. As per telephonic conversation held with you,we would like to inform you that it has come to our attention that certain individuals with an intention to cheat the general public are using our Brand Name/ Trade Marks “India Today Group”, "India Today Book Club" and “Bag It Today”. These fraudsters are requesting donations from people for fictitious charitable activities and in return are falsely promising various gifts like Laptops, LCDs & Mobile phones etc. Please note that India Today Group/ Bag It Today do not solicit any amount towards charity and we do not promise any free gifts in return. Please note that we at India Today/ Bag It Today do not follow the practice of asking customers to directly deposit cash in some bank account. We accept payment through the following modes only: 1. Credit Card 2. Debit Card 3. Net Banking 4. Cash on Delivery We request you to safeguard yourself from any such fraud and in case you are contacted by any individual/(s) making such proposition of free gifts in return of payment towards charity, please contact us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@bagittoday.com. Wish you a happy and secure shopping! We would also like to inform you that beware about fraud call information already mentioned on our website, kindly find below mentioned link: http://www.bagittoday.com/faces/jsp/fraud.jsp Therefore we suggest to our customers safeguard yourself from any such fraud and do not share your account details. Please feel free to get in touch to revert for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Thanks & Regards, Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bag it today)
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

India Today Book Club — Asking more money for releasing funds.

shamad_mahajan
                India Today Book Club — Payment not received asking more money for releasing funds. 1 Review Sh shamad_mahajan on Nov...
                Complaint category Insurance

shamad_mahajan
                From:
                Shamad mirkha mahajan
                Bsnl staff quarter, microwave compound,
                Near joggers park, altinho, panaji-403001
                To.
                Satish kumar agarwal (Consimer complaint.In)
                Bima lokpal
                Kolkatta
                Subject:- payment not received from itbc services (India today book club).
                Res sir,
                Mr. Vikas agarwal called me on 06/10/2015 from itbc services. He told me your some amount is outstanding with us. He forwarded call to mr. Farhan, farhan said you pay rs.21, 700/- you will get 10.84, 000/- in your account. And your nominee will get rs.4, 50, 000/- in nominee account. So i have paid rs.21, 700/- in indian bank account no.[protected], ifsc codeidib000e040, itbc services, branch:-etawah.
                1.Rs.21700.00 in indian b toank account on 12/10/2015 (Cash) for my a/c.
                2.Rs.21700.00 in indian bank account on 14/10/2015 (Neft) for my a/c.
                3.Rs.28500.00 in indian bank account on 17/10/2015 (Cash) for linking a/c.
                Mr.Rohan mehta has given union bank account, itbc services, union bank account no.[protected] ifsc code:-ubin0570681. Branch:- etawah
                4.Rs.30500.00 in union bank account on 19/10/2015 (Cash) for noc
                5.Rs.30000.00 in union bank account on 28/10/2015 (Cash) for reshuflling a/c.
                6.Rs.28500.00 in union bank account on 30/10/2015 (Cash) for linking a/c not shown.

As per ms.Pragya said funds being transfered from idbi bank in to two different bank accounts of me.
                1.Rs.6, 50, 000/- in axis bank limited.
                Utr no.Mio[protected]
                2.Rs.6, 50, 000/- in bank of maharashtra
                Utr no.Mio[protected]

After giving utr nos, she called me at 15 hrs. And asked me to pay costem duty of rs.20900/-. I rushed to union bank at the time of closing of cash caunter and deposited amount of rs.20900/- in itbc services a/c.

7.Rs.20900.00 in union account on 30/10/2015 (Cash) for costem duty.

Total funds rs.1, 81, 800/- deposited in itbc services account.
                Still funds not credited in my both accounts on morning 10.30hrs of 2nd nov. 2015.
                Today at 10.30 hrs mr.Farhan calling me and said i am in bank and you have to pay some amount then only funds will be transferred. He dont know how much amount is to be transferred.
                He is doing fraud against me.
                On 30th oct, 2015 in morning he told rs.28500.00 paid for linking account not showing in itbc services account.He asked me to pay again.Then only within half an hour he will credit amount in my account.
                As per ms.Pragya said funds being transfered from idbi bank after depositing of rs.20500/- in itbc services account.
                I have deposited rs.20500/- in union bank account no.[protected]
                Ifsc code:-ubin0570681. Branch:- etawah.
                7.Rs.21500.00 in union account on 02/11/2015 (Cash) for bank charges..
                Total funds rs.2, 03, 300/- deposited in itbc services account.

8.Today again mr.Rohan mehta demanding rs.8500/- per account. Total rs.25, 500/- for three accountd.
                Please help me to getback money.
                Shamad mahajan

Telephone nos.
                1.Farhan shaikh itbc [protected]
                2.Pragya itbc [protected]
                3.Rohan mehta itbc [protected]
                Updated by shamad_mahajan Jan 04, 2016
                complaint given to MCA.
                At 10.45 hrs. today Rohan mehta ITBC ( [protected]) Called me.He was asking Pay final Rs.25000/- within half an hour whole amount Rs.17, 37, 300.00 will be transferred in my account. I refused and said without paying Rs.25000/- you have to pay whole amount.
                call i have disconnected.
                At 13.04 hrs again Rohan mehta ITBC ( [protected]) Called me. He was asking me as per their higher officers they are ready to pay what ever i have invested i.e. Rs.2, 03, 300/-.
                i refused.
                These three Telephone nos.
                1.Farhan shaikh itbc [protected]
                2.Pragya itbc [protected]
                3.Rohan mehta itbc [protected] added in rejected list in my mobile.
                shamad mahajan
                complaint given to MCA
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Bag It Today — India today sweepstakes settlements fraud (Sand shopping hub) [Resolved]

dev06
                  Bag It Today - India Today Sweepstakes Settlements Fraud
                  Two years back i have received a call from Sand Shopping...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

mohit_nitj04
                  Dear Sir/Madam, I had subscribed for Business Today in the month of April'15 for 1 year advance payment basis. As per the offer I was supposed to get Power Bank which I got after 2 months. Unfortunately it was a faulty one. I send the same back via courier to India Today Group in Noida. But after rigorous follow up for 1.5 month I got the the Power bank which unfortunately is again a faulty one. Not only this I have never got the Magazines on time. I had to again purchase the editions from local market . Attached photographs shows I'm getting Magazine with a min delay of 1.5 months which is after my follow ups with them. Now incredibly I have been asking them for the cancellation methodology and to stop this 1 year subscription, they are not replying now at all. My subscription ID is BT1690196

Magazines not being delivered on time even after regular follow up. 1 year advance payment not being refunded back
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Bag It Today — Non refundable of money of cancelled order since last 3 yrs [Resolved]

Kishore86
                    I have purchased a product from bag it today 3 yrs back, but till now they have not refunded back my money .its such a fraud...
                    Complaint category Business & Finances

saleem_dce
                    I Ordered Ambrane Ultra Slim Tablet in Bag It Today on 3/8/2015. They mentioned it will delivered on 9/8/2015. But still today they didnt send the tablet and i request to refund many times if it is not possible to delivery the tablet, but they refuse for more than 3 weeks, they cheated me. Dont purchase any things in Bag It Today... Is it possible to get back my amount Rs2514 /. order number : 34381446

Product Not Delivered and not refund

[Aug 28, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response Aug 29, 2015
                    Dear Customer, We would like to inform you that we have taken your matter and we are forwarding your case to our seniors so that the issue will be resolved at the earliest. Request you to kindly allow us 5 days to make sure all possible care is taken to resolve your complaint. Thanks & Regards, Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bag it today)
                    India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response Sep 01, 2015
                    Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Bagit today. This is with reference to your e-mail regarding order number[protected]. We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience against the order. We would like to informed you that your order has been successfully processed and we have shipped the item(s) against the below mentioned details: Consignment Number [protected] Courier Name - Ecom Express Private Limited Dispatch Date - 31st Aug’15 You shall be receiving your order within next 5-7 working days. Also you may track your order through below mentioned URL: http://www.ecomexpress.in/ Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Thanks & Regards Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bagit Today)
                    India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response Sep 07, 2015
                    Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Bagit Today. This is with reference to your complain-http://www.consumercomplaints.in We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced against the order number[protected]. We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced against the order id[protected]. We would like to inform you that your order has already been successfully delivered to you at your given address dated on 4th Sep’15. Hence, we are going to close your case. Please feel free to get in touch to revert for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always. Thanks & Regards, Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bag it today)
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

stadepalli
                      I am srinivas. I got an email from Alert Mail Inbox x india today Aug 19 (2 days ago) to me Dear Valuable customer, This is with the reference to your participation in contest. We would like to inform you that, this email is for all our valuable customers those who had made any transaction against any of our contest (Sweepstake 60 Lakh contest, 1 Crore contest, 1.5 Crore contest) in any company mentioned below: (1): India today book club (2): Bagit today (3): Grabitmore (4): Sharda info system (5): Sand Shopping Hub (6): Daily Shopping (7):2day shoppings (8):Shoppings world If you invest your amount in any other companies, you are requested to please provide us with the details mentioned below: (1): Amount you invested: (2): Winning amount: (3): Company name: (4): Your name, address, mobile number. We would also like to let you know that If any customer do not remember the exact amount or duration please mention the near about year, Approx Amount and any other commitment like Car, Laptop, Golden box etc. or any other gifts please revert back to us. We are happy to inform you that India Today Book Club had decided to return the money to all our valuable customers by pay order/ RTGS payment mode. Once we will get revert mail from your end, your file will be send to our account department for verification . Feel Free to get in touch for further clarification. Thanks & Regards, Settlement Team i got an email that I will be paid 7.75 lakhs amount of money as previous my money has been spent in various companies by making false commitments, they asked me to pay 20, 000/- rs for legal documents so that i would not have any problem later.. Is it belivable /genuine or Fraud.. Let me know i have to make payment by tomorrow morning
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls