[Resolved] Indiabulls — disbursement

Vijay Darak on May 28, 2018
I have applied for personal loan vide application no pl04256093 all formality had been completed on 16.4.2018 awaiting for disbursement. I am continually contacting on customer care daily from last month and also by email by every 4th day but till date i have not received the disbursement and no contacts from the company till date

Vijaykumar

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 23, 2018

[May 28, 2018] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vijay Darak, May 28, 2018
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 29, 2018
Dear Vijay Darak,

We are sorry you feel this way. Please be assured that our team is working on your concern and will reach out to you shortly.
Dear Vikas,

Dear Vijay Darak,

Our team tried to contact you but your number was not contactable. Furthermore, we request you to provide an alternate number along with the feasible timings, which will assist us to get the needful done.
Dear Gautam,

We haven't heard back from you. Request you to share your contact number or your loan account number so that we can assist you further.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
Dear Vikas,

We understand that our team is in touch with you and assisting you in this regard. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2018
Dear Rahul,

We are sorry for this experience. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number via private message and our team will connect with you at the earliest.

Comments

Dear Sir/ Madam,

The recovery agent of India bulls calling me and using abusive language and threatening me to harm me.

In one day they are calling me more then 20 times and i want to raise a complaint against them.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 29, 2018

Dear Pankaj Singh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your contact number or your loan account number with us. Our team will contact you shortly.
My loan is reject plz approved my loan
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, May 31, 2018

Dear Gautam,

We regret the experience you had. Please share your contact number via private message and our team will connect with you to address your concern.
I applied for loan, provided documents and cheque on 25th May 2018, till now I didn’t receive the amount.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikas Namdev Bobade
Mob No – [protected]
PL06518756
Congratulations. Your Indiabulls Personal Loan (Application No. PL[protected] for the amount of Rs.22500.00 has been approved in-principle subject to further verification. In order to continue, you will be required to provide us addtional documents for verification, agree to terms and conditions and endorse loan documents with your signature... Not received payment

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - disbursement