[Resolved] Indiabulls — fake overdue charges

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Sohaul on Jan 15, 2019
You guys are looting people, if balance is sufficient then how can you ask for overdue charges, there is a serious problem in there customer care they tell you that they will reply or call back but they didnt give dame, there customer care number is chargeable so I have to recharge my phone with 200 rupees, I have called them so many times they are saying that we will get back to you soon, but they didn't do anything, I have mailed them they didn't replied anything which can help... Now I am frustrated by calling them everyday again and again.. What do I do?

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2019

[Jan 16, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Dear Sohail,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and will get in touch with you soon. Thanks for sharing your details with us
IndiaBulls Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Sohail,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Comments

Biggest Fraud and Cheater Company. Government have to take some actions against Indiabulls Group.

I started my commercial property loan in indiabulls before 15 months with the 10.35% rate of interest. Than they started to increasing roi every 2 to 3 months and now my roi is 13.50%. I visited the Indiabulls branch more than 20 times and i call to customer care many times but they didn't give a any reply and solution.

Indiabulls is the fraud and cheater company. Never take any type of loan from indiabulls and also prevent the peoples who are taking loans from Indiabulls and share your bad experience of Indiabulls with them. So they can take loans from other banks.
Indiabulls's reply, Jan 28, 2019
Dear Customer (kanpak),

We understand your disappointment. We have re-escalated your concern to our team. Request your understanding in this regard.
Since last 2 months i only get this single reply and your team reply with same answer. If you really understand my disappointment, then reduce my rate of interest. I don't know, Why are you kidding with customer's emotions ? I think indiabulls is not a company, it's a biggest scam.
Indiabulls's reply, Jan 29, 2019
Dear Customer (kanpak),

We do understand that just expressing words would not help. However, we would like to assure you that we are working continuously to ensure that your issue will be resolved soon.
Indiabulls's reply, Feb 2, 2019
Dear Customer (kanpak),

Your team is just get in touch with me nothing more than that. Since last 2 months they only get in touch with me but not doing anything else. Still my problem not solve. They giving same reply as before. If you have a no solution than why you get in touch with me ? Now i clearly understood that INDIABULLS IS BIGGEST SCAM.

INDIABULLS is the fraud and cheater company. I think it's not a company but it'a BIGGEST SCAM. Government have to take action against IndiaBulls. Never take any type of loan from indiabulls and also prevent the peoples who are taking loans from Indiabulls and share your bad experience of Indiabulls with them. So they can take loans from other banks.
India bulls is fraud company and will never recommend to anyone.
Indiabulls's reply, Mar 22, 2019
Dear Rohit,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - fake overdue charges