Indiabulls — loans

Girwa, Rajasthan, India
 Nlkh on Jan 25, 2019
This is my first time I am giving reviews to any of the companies but this company forced me to do so.
This company is a fraud company.
I suggest all the customers to not serve with this company.
I have never see such behaviour of any of the company.
There is no mangement in the company.
Without any information rate of interest has been increased.
The customers service representative does not responds your problems.

[Jan 27, 2019] IndiaBulls customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer(Nlkh),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.
Biggest Fraud and Cheater Company. It's not a company, it's a biggest scam. Government have to take some actions against Indiabulls Group.

I started my commercial property loan in indiabulls before 15 months with the 10.35% rate of interest. Than they started to increasing roi every 2 to 3 months and now my roi is 13.50%. I visited the Indiabulls branch more than 20 times and i call to customer care many times but they didn't give a any reply and solution.

Indiabulls is the fraud and cheater company. Never take any type of loan from indiabulls and also prevent the peoples who are taking loans from Indiabulls and share your bad experience of Indiabulls with them. So they can take loans from other banks.
Dear Customer(Nlkh),

We hope that your concern is resolved. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.
Sorry, Is not a solution.
I had to pay the loss not the company.
Indiabulls's reply, Feb 6, 2019
Dear Customer(Nlkh),

In order to assist you. Please share your contact details or loan account number so that we can proceed further with your concern.

Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Indiabulls - loans