[Resolved] [protected]@icici — jio amount deducted

gurjotsingh91
I recharged my jio number on 30th of october 2017. Although the amount of rs 400 was deducted from my bank account, but the recharged has not been done neither the amount was refunded.

Kindly return the amount asap.

[protected]@gmail.com

I have also attached the transaction screenshot.

jio amount deducted
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 17, 2017

[Nov 16, 2017] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have recharged my jio no. By upi in jio app through [protected]@icici the amount 399/- was deducted but recharge is not done yet.. please refund my money or recharge my jio no.

I also did Jio recharge and [protected]@icici is a fraud upon payment transaction. I lost my money
Soni rishu's reply, Jan 9, 2018
When did you recharged??
I recharged my jio number today (15th January 2018) by upi in jio app through [protected]@icici. Amount of rupees 448 was deducted from my bank account, but the recharge has not been done yet neither the amount was refunded.

Kindly please return the amount as soon as possible.

[[protected]@gmail.com]

Nikhilnikky's reply, May 29, 2019
Same problem sir, is any way to get back our money, [email protected]
My recharge also not get successful and 399 get detected from my account... Kindly return my money or recharge my jio my jio no. Is [protected]
My upi adress is [protected]@ybl

I recharged my jio number today (Jan 27, 2018) by upi in jio app through [protected]@icici. Amount of rupees 448 was deducted from my bank account, but the recharge has not been done yet neither the amount was refunded.

Kindly please return the amount or recharge my no as soon as possible.
Transaction no: ICI09e7ab[protected]fb8d5d3ed54a98a

Same thing happened with me, I made payment through bhim app to [protected]@icici to recharge my Jio number but couldn't got my number recharged after deducting 349 from my account. Please resolve this problem.
I have recharged my JIO phone number [protected] with my JIO app through payment gateway upi [protected]@icci transaction id[protected] Amount debited to my bank account but not recharge done to My number. I request you to see the recharge to done immediately or return my amount Rs349/-

I recharge my jio number rs349 . Recharge deucted from my bank account. But recharge not have been done yet. Pls refund my money.
Transaction id -
ICIac93ac2a2f[protected]cdc04eb8e1386
not recharge my jio number 349, pls refund my money
I have recharged my JIO phone number with my PhonePe app through payment gateway upi [protected]@icci transaction id. Amount debited to my bank account but not recharge done to my number.
Kindly please return the amount Rs 349/- to my bank account as soon as possible.

Sir. I have recharged my jio number through
[protected]@icic but not yet be done so please
Refund my 399 rupees

I recharged my jio number with 498 and the amount get deducted from my account and not recharged but the customer care told they didn't get any money from [protected]@icici. Transaction id is:-ICIc3b53534472d4ddcaa0ce4030b9d6733 and i also attaching the screen shot of the transaction.

I made a loan payment of 11958/-by [protected]@icici on[protected] towards magma fincarp but there is no payment sent to my loan account.
Screen shot attached. Kindly check and resolve asap.

I recharged my jio number with 149 and the amount get deducted from my account and not recharged but the customer care told they didn't get any money from [protected]@icici.Transaction id is:[protected] and i also attaching the screen shot of the transaction.
My Contact No [protected]

My 349rs debit but not recharge jio number [protected].

Plz check and return my money

I have recharged my jio number [protected] with amount of Rs 349 on 5th March, 13:28 PM. I requested an upi through MyJio app. I got a collect request in Tezz app. I paid the amount, it got deducted but recharge was not done. I waited for 5-6 days thinking money will be refunded as per suggestion by jio customer care. But money was never refunded. I have attached payment details below.

This is fake side as I recharge 399 jio recharge money is deducted but recharge is not succeed . I have called customer care but he is not answering well.[protected] This is customer care number .
Refund my jio recharge amount done through myjio app
Number : [protected]
Amount :548
Network : jio

I recharged my mobile number my jio app through upi they sent me [protected]@icic link .
The amount was paid but recharge is not received yet .

Respected sir/Madam
I am recharged my JIO Mobile no [protected] With 498 With My PHONE PAY UPI ID [protected]@ybl
Amount is deducted but i have no confirmation about my recharge please recharge my mobile number
OR refund my amount into my UPI Account
Please reply My mobile no [protected]
EMAIL ID : [protected]@gmail.com

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    [email protected] - jio amount deducted