Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — petrolpump staff cheating

Singayyanapalya, Krishnarajapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560016, Bangalore, India
 manopriyan2007 on Mar 5, 2019
Daytime robbers staff cheat by distracting and offering free newapaper. I asked to fill for 1000 they filled for around 190 and 3 staff group distract us by offering free newspaper and telling the power gone and asked one guy to switch on invertor meanwhile you interact with person near window they filled upto 810 when questioned they told again resetted to zero to fill upto 810. Lot of complaints in google map comment section for this location.

Address : indian oil petrol pump, singayyanapalya, krishnarajapura, bengaluru, karnataka 560016.

[Mar 05, 2019] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir due to wrong click on"give up subsidy"it has been activated.please give me back subsidy and kindly deactivate. My L.P.G. I.D.NO.[protected] cons.no [protected]
vishwa inden gas agency Manjari, hadpsar Pune MH gas agency code9182730as soon as possible thanks.

Surajap5's reply, Mar 1, 2019
dear sir due to wrong click on"give up subsidy"it has been activated.please give me back subsidy and kindly deactivate. My L.P.G. I.D.NO.37000000053797080 cons.no 705-379-7080
Dear sir I forget my user id for lpg booking. My registration id is-N[protected].
My consumer no. Is -[protected]
And email id [protected]@gmail.com. my mobile no. Is-[protected].

Please provide me user id for booking online lpg cylinder.
Jalaram petrol pump located at Kalavad road near K.V. dhulashia school Rajkot.
My complaint for quality related. They give us mixed and poor quality petrol.

Please visit there.
Check quality and take fare action.

Thank you.