[Resolved] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] — Tank up and take off promotion

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 vishwa domber
10 days before i got call from customer care and they have asked for my address, later they hav told me that i have won the prize from tank up n take off promotion and also they yave told me their agent will meet me. And its been 10 days no updates, even i called to ioc customer care 1000 times but not connected that libe rings only for 24 seconds n disconnects automatically. I have mailed to ioc.[protected]@indianoil.com twice but no reply. And the result has not yet updated on iocl.com too.

So kindly help with the result bcz later font meke me to regret for anything.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 1, 2017

[Mar 23, 2017] Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Customer Care's response, Mar 31, 2017
Noted your grievance.To help us resolve the same, please post details on http://webapp.indianoil.co.in/paribhavam/?toMktgIS=3 or call [protected].

Comments

Hey My Friend,

Have you received a reply yet?

or any update?

Same with me too. No updates after the first call stating that you got shortlisted
Any update?
Hi all iam Roy Joseph me too they called and collected address after that no response
Any update ???
same here got a call and after that no reply

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] - Tank up and take off promotion