ING Vysya Bank

Mobile:

Awesome

ING Vysya Bank Complaints & Reviews

Pummy
Below is my saga of the Life Insurance policy, for which I have been waiting for a refund... I hope after this I would get my refund of INR 25 thousand...

Below is the copy of email that I have been forwarding to your [protected]@ingvysyalife.com mail box from the last four months + for like 20 times or more and not got a response yet.. I have been in touch with an agent over the phone and

My name is Supriya and I have had a policy with yourselves the last year for INR. 25, 000 (INR 25 Thousand only) and the policy number being : *******.

This policy was made thro an agent who called herself Radha.. Her husband was the means of correspondence and he told me that I would have to pay premiums for 3 years... and got my signatures for the papers.. however, when I received the policy documents and the paper works, I saw to my surprise that I had to pay premiums of INR 25 thousand for 18 years, which I could not have afforded. I immediately called your help desk team within 2-3 days of me receiving the policy documents and told them that I was not happy with the deal of the policy and decided that I would cancel it. Your agent told me that I would have to send an email as I was hurrying out of the country and promised me that I would receive a refund of the whole amount paid towards the policy as I was within 30days. I did what the agent told me to and left the country immediately in July 2007. The only reason that I could not chase the case for the refund is that I have been out of the country since then and would be away till Nov this year. But I always hoped that my money is with safe hands and that I would get my refund soon. However iironically there was a mailer back to my address in Bangalore, which said that I would have to pay my premium for the policy which I believed was cancelled and been refunded.. I did get in touch with an agent who called himself Keshav Murthy, his email address being keshava.[protected]@ingvysyalife.com he made false promises about getting the refund within 15 days on May 28th 2008 and till time has not got back to me positively.. My repeated international calls to him went a waste after one day he told me that I would have to get in touch with the agent again.. I know that the agent would not help me as all she wants is her commission with my premiums paid... I am disgusted that a bank like ING Vysya could actually treat a customer this way.. I have been getting reminders on my Indian address about the payment of the premium with interest... All I seek is justice and a repayment of the full amount with interest...
I was cheated by ING Vysya Life too.. Please I recommend never to do business with ING Vysya Life unless anyone of you want to lose your hard earned money just for nothing.. It makes false promises and never lives upto them...
What is the status of your refund now, whether you received or not, actually i have also taken up policy in ing vysa and is bit worried about there false promises as in my case the agent forced me to take up policy with higer premium even after my repeated requests not to do so... now i am also planing to cancel my policy and get the refund back...
payment of po no 00127883 and 00127761
Hi sir,

I just would like to say that there must have been some mistake from the advisors side.
Even when you called them they must have not been able to handle thing well. As far as i know that most policies read to pay premiums for 3 years which is a lock in period (unit link policy). But i guess it may have been an endownment policy which the advisor must have switched too instead of a ULIP one.

It could have been best that you could have personally met the manager or sent someone from your family to talk to the manager.

On a personal note would like to end that India still needs to be telephonically professional as phone calls are not taken seriously. Did you register your complain telephonically? do you have any reference no of it?
Always meet the manager when you have a complain. I know its easy to say but its tough in actual.

hope that the complain is sorted out.

best regards

Avalon
Hi freinds,

ING life insurance is good but it is because of some greedy advisors that the name of the company gets bad.

In every walk of life there is bad n good. There are good advisors too.

whenever u go for insurance u should pay the premium that u can afford and if any complains THEN DON'T KEEP QUIET BUT PLEASE GO AND ADDRESS IT TO THE MANAGER DIRECTLY AND FOLLOWINGLY TELL THE MANAGER THAT YOU WANT A WRITTEN APOLOGY FROM THAT PARTICULAR AGENT /ADVISOR, SO IN FUTURE HE DOES NOT DO SUCH THINGS. THEY THINK EVERYBODY KEEPS QUIET AND THEY KEEP CARRYING ON THEIR BULL .
do not keep quiet for them.

vermajeetu1
    Title : complaint regarding insurance policy
    Name : mamta
    Email : [protected]@gmail.com
    Adddress : 187/5, street no.-7, than singh nagar, anand pabat
    City : new delhi
    State :delhi
    Zip : 110005
    Phone : [protected]
    Business : Ing vysya life insurance company ltd.
    Individual : raag laxmi and chiranjeev sr. executive
    Address : Ing vaysya life insurance company ltd
    City : 28 barakhambha road, conougt place
    State :delhi
    Zip : 110001
    Phone : [protected], [protected], [protected]
    Complaint: i have purchased a insurance policy no 01151521 on 30th july 08
    and after 1 month i received the doc.of that policy on 5th aug.08 and on the same date i forwarda request of cancellation due to term and condition of the policy and requested them to cancel my policy and return my
    money, but they did give me any response . nor even tell me status of my
    policy.i also talk to the Sr executive Mrs. raj laxmi and chiranjeev in Bangalore but he
    also not paying any attention. it is since month i am calling them but
    they did not giving me any proper response every time they make an excuse

Consequences : indirectly they are simply making fun of me . and money is
    blocked there as i need my money back.
    21/277, MADHYAM MARG, MANSAROVAR, JAIPUR

FROM JYOTI KHURANA
    MOB [protected]

Number update is taking 2week time

I have requested for phone no. update on my saving account A/c no.[protected] on aurndoya nagar market branch yet the problem hasn't being consider & always a excuse that there is a technical problem from tour side..
    kindly please look after the matter...
    Niharika kar

Ing Vysya Life Insurance Company Limited — cancellation of policy [Resolved]

g_singhal08
      dear sir,
      I have a policy in ing vysya life insurance company. the policy no is 01155488. due to certain conditions...

vishal ahuja
      Dear Sir / Mam,
      i sent my PF claim form to Ing Vysya Life Gurgaon on the 24th of May 2008, they in turn sent it to Banglore, which is the HO the same day. When i followed up with them i got a mail saying that they have processed it and sent it to the pf trust on the 30 th of june 2008 and iam supposed to follow up with the.I was slso told that i wil get my claim in 45 to 60 days. but it has been more that 60 days and i have still not recieved my claim.my PF number is KN/25113/01621 and my employee number was 2203 . Kindly help me with this.

Thanks & Regards
      Vishal Ahuja

ing vysya life insurance co — Non receipt of PF amount

My PF a/c no.KN/25113/8910. My co ING vysya life ins co have submitted my aplication for the withdrawal of my PF a/c in Your Bangloure PF office on 4th may 2009. But so far i have not received the PF amount. and i am unable to know the status of the application.

Please let me know the status of my application.

Thanks and avaiting your reply,

Regards.
      Sandeep C Kaj
      (M) [protected]

ing vysya life insurance co — CLAIM NOT RECEIVED

MEMBER ACCOUNT NO. BGBNG[protected] CLAIM SUBMIT ON[protected] AND CLAIM ID IS BGBNG[protected]. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR PF CLAIM AMOUNT TILL DATE. I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I RECEIVED OUR CLAIM AMOUNT.

MY EMAIL ID neereajkj16
      my Mobile no. [protected]

THANKS & REGARDS

SANJAY MEHRA

Ing Vysya Bank — No standard, No service, Big Fraud Bank [Resolved]

Sonia Mary Jacob
        No standard, No service, Big Fraud Bank.

Its a [censored]ing rascel bank!!!

Netbanking website is...

Ing Vysya Life Insurance Co Ltd — PF amount [Resolved]

dhrishta bhuyan
        dear Concern,
        i had resigned as a Relationship Manager-Alt Channels from this company on June 2007.
        My full...

Kumar
        I joined ING VYSYA LIFE INSURANCE freedom plan paying $10, 000(Rs 4, 44, 000). But I was awarded only Units worth Rs 3, 34, 000. No. units were 23, 632. No. o[censored]nits to be awarded to me should be more. I enquired with ING and found they have taken and paid commission fee of more than Rs 1.5 lakhs to the agent who got me into this program. ING VYSYA LIFE done this to me without my permission or knowledge. When I asked to return the amount, ING declined my request.

So please do not go/purchase any products or services of ING LIFE VYSYA as you will also be cheated.

I am writing this on everyone's benefit and guidance.

Thank you.
        Kumar
        The customer care of ING Vysya life insurance is of total waste.They dont pick up the call even if we try 100 times. Once in a while if they pick up also they dont have the required information. What is it for then ???
        Please dont subscribe to any of their product for your own benefit.
        I understand your problem, wait for for some years and you will get great benefit from this company. Relax!!

Ing Vysya Bank — Want to know my pf balance

I left ING vysya in 2013.I have taken one part of my pf balance .now i wanted to take the rest.so i wanted to know my pf balance.

puneet

Myself Puneet chutani and i am from hissar(haryana). I have a complaint agains "ING VYSYA GENERAL INSURANCE" regarding fee of rs. 750/-. The stiutation is as follows:-

One of my friends working at ING VYSYA, and due to his concern i was ready to become Insurance advisor of company and i also handled my documents and fee of rs. 750/- to him on 7th april 2008. But i didnt fill any format that time. After next day as discuss to my parents, i call to him and told that i am not interested and want my fee back. The reply from comany was that fee is submitted and not refundable. I even dnt know how they make me advisor without fillinf the form and withour my Signatures. I am student and from middle family. please help me on this. The concerend person address is as follows :

ING Vysya Life Insurance (B7F)

88 E;

and my details are:

Name- Puneet chutani,
          Address: #233, model town, hansi(hissar)-125033,
          Contact no. - [protected]
          This is our INDIA, things happen as happening in DREAMS. Good experience.

RAJNISH KWATRA
            THIS IS REGARDING DEPOSITING OF MY PREMIA POLICIES NO 7601 AND 7431 FOR ~RS 4057 EACH SEMI ANNUALLY.
            EVERY TIME THE BANK CREATES PROBLEM IN DEPOSITING THE PREMIUM AMOUNT SAYING THEY DONT HAVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SAME. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LAST 2 YRS.

THIS APPEARS TO BE THE COMPANY POLICY AS EVEN THE PREMIUM NOTICES ARE NOT SENT ON TIME AND I HAVE TO WRITE A LOT OF EMAILS TO THEM FOR GETTING MY PREMIUM NOTICES FOR THE TWO POLICIES ON TIME. EVEN FOR THE CURRENT PERIOD STARTING FROM 01.04.08 I HAD TO WRITE TO THEIR SENIOR FUNCTIONARIES TO GET MY PREMIUM NOTICES IN MAIL.

LAST TIME EVEN AFTER DEPOSITING THE PREMIUM NOTICES IN TIME AND SENDING THEM A FAX OF THEIR OWN CASH RECEIPT I WAS SENT OVERDUE NOTICE.
            IT CAUSES A LOT MENTAL AGONY APART FROM WASTAGE OF TIME TO FIRST GET THE PREMIUM NOTICES AND THEN TO DEPOSIT THE PREMIUM AMOUNTS.

THE FIRM ING VYSAY LIFE INSURANCE IS DOING JUST LIP SERVICE . THERE IS POOR RESPONSIVE NESS. I WOULD ALSO LIKE MY COMPLAINT TO BE BLOGGED SO THAT OTHER UNSUSPECTING CONSUMERS ARE MADE AWARE. I HAVE ALL THE PROOFS OF MY CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE FIRM
            IT TOOK A LOT OF TIME TO RECONCILE THEIR RECORDS.

THE SERVICE OF THIS ORGANISAITON ING LIFE INSURANCE AND ING VYSAY BANK IS ABSOLUTELY SHODDY AND DEFICIENT. IF THIS IS WHAT THEY DO IN DEALING WITH DEALING WITH PREMIUM IT IS SCARY TO THINK HOW THEY DEAL WITH CLAIMS

RAJNISH KWATRA
            32/40, WEST PATEL NAGAR
            NEW DELHI-110008
            PH# [protected]
            I am dropping cheque of HDFC of 19.03.08 for an amount of 5000.99 premium but still it is not debited my account.. Just I have receveid a message in my mobile that my police is lapsed my police no 00626335. if my cheque is not cleared in time your people must send the message before that, I am able pay the same amount in cash immediatly please look at this and give me the answer

I will give the details of Cheque and dropped date 2maro

K.nageswara Rao

R K Nanda
              ING VYSYA CONTACTED ON THEIR OWN FOR THEIR INSURANCE PRODUCT DEMO AND AFTER DRILLING MORE THAN AN HOUR, THEY GAVE ME A COMLIMENTARY ACCOMMODATION OF SUN VILLAGE RESORT GOA.
              WHEN I FIRST CALLED AT CONTACT ADDRESS OF BANGALORE, THEY SAID THIS COUCHER IS NOT VALID DURING PEAK SEASON AND ROOM NEED TO BE BOOKED BEFORE 60 DAYS.

NOW NO BODY FROM BANGA,ORE OFFICE LIFT THE TELEPHONE, TO GET THEIR SERVICES.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SUCH ESTEEMED ORGN LIKE ING VYSYA does this sort of cheating. It is hsmeful on thier part.

Ing Vysya Life Insurance — no response to customer care [Resolved]

Ramesha
                ING Vysya Life Insurance has a branch at Hassan,today when I approached this office to make my renewal premium,they refused...

R.Prathap
                Though I have paid all my dues still I am waiting for my NOC for the CAR loan for the past 4 months.
                I sent the details tothe customer service of this bank but no use.
                Further I like to go to THE BANKING OMBUDSMAN SCHEME ,Chennai

I like to dispose my car but because of non availability of NOC , I am not abel to sell.
                Day by day the value of the car is decreasing .Who is going to bear the loss?
                Though I have paid all my dues still I am awaiting for my NOC for the two-wheeler loan.
                I sent the details tothe customer service of this bank but no use.

I like to dispose my two-wheeler but because of non availability of NOC, I am not abel to sell.
                Day by day the value of the vehicle is decreasing .Who is going to bear the loss?
                Yes, The same case happening to me. Through ING vysya i bought my two wheeler i finished my loan in 2007 but still they havent submitted Noc and the original RC book original.

This says how customer oriented they are. No customer service supports this when we call them up.

they had promptly send message stating we will revert back within 4 days. Months are rolling down nothing happening... They are telling like you 28 customers are there and you are in que.

Please take action on this account. Atleast their top loan division should attend. But replying that we are not looking we will forward to concern person...
                Has your complaint been resolved? Cos i am going to apply for a loan ..
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ing Vysya Ltd - Home Loans — Irresponsible Behaviour - Taking Customers for a ride. [Resolved]

Vinay Pothnis
                  This is regarding my frustration and woes with ING Vysya Bank Ltd. I had availed Home loan with ING Vysya and I have been...

B.Srinivasan
                  Rs.15,000/- deducted by bank account on 20th Aug'07 and while given complaint letter to Bank manager, he said it was taken by me through ATM on 8th Aug'07. But it was not taken and I have not used my ATM card on that day.
                  No any proof still now handed over to me by the bank.
                  My account no is[protected]. Ing vysya bank, Adyar Branch, Chennai.
                  Kindly book this complaint and take action against Ing vysya bank. The same was happened to many customers on that day. pl investigate the same also.
                  B.Srinivasan.