ING Vysya Bank

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

ING Vysya Bank Complaints & Reviews

My name is Aiyaz Shaikh CRN NO 36346676 my problem is I transferred the fund of 10, 000rs to my Sbi Saving A/C and 300rs to...
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had salary account with no.[protected] and converted into savings account. No transaction from October 2014. Just for a span of 14 months they charged Rs.5500. Earlier they used to send balance information . But these penal charges they have done secretly with out intimation. In this matter they behaved as cyber theif who steals money from accounts
ING Vysya Bank customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a senior citizen and a saving account holder in the bank. I expressed my desire to open a fixed deposit in respect of the money that was lying in my savings account. The account is joint one. I requested the representative of the bank to do the needful. Mr. Amit Prasad the concerned representative of the bank came to my residence and declared that he was the authorized agent to open the fixed deposit. He asked me to put my signatures in various papers and told me that the money of my savings account has been put in fixed deposit. He further told me that FD receipt will be directly sent to my residential address and no further formality was required. I completely believed what the said representative of the bank told me and waited for the arrival of Fixed Deposit receipt. When three months was over but the receipt did not reach to me I became worried and contacted the bank to collect the FD receipt. It was then disclosed to my representative that no fixed deposit has been opened in my name. It was also disclosed that an insurance policy had been opened with the money of the said savings account and I was to pay the premium of the said insurance regularly failing which my insurance would lapse. No insurance policy has been sent to me till date. I was shocked to learn that the representative of the bank had committed such a fraud. Without my concern and knowledge the said representative had misused my money. I immediately requested the bank to cancel the said insurance policy and transfer the money to my savings account. I also lodged a written complaint in the bank on[protected] praying for cancellation of the said insurance policy. A consideration period of time has elapsed since the money has been misused without my consent. I have thereafter lodged a couple of complaints, different complaint ID nos. ING[protected], ING[protected] had been allocated, and separate grievance officers namely Ms Nandini C and Ms Rubia Khanum respectively had been assigned to look into the matter. But even thereafter my grievance has not been redressed till date. I am losing interest because of the illegal acts and action. The bank has simply adopted unfair tactics to squeeze out money from the account of an unsuspecting customer. They have cheated me and siphoned my money to some other account without my consent and knowledge. I urgently required the money for my daughter's marriage but did not get the same at the time of need. I had to obtain loan from other sources for the marriage. The aforesaid acts of bank has caused me enough harassment and mental anxiety and my health is also getting affected. I have started suffering from hypertension and high pressure. I have to take medical advice and treatment regularly. I would like to inform you that ING Life insurance has become now Exide Life Insurance. In the aforesaid facts and circumstances I request you to please help me to return of money with interest.
    Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. Request you to please visit any of the nearest EXIDE office and submit the request or kindly call TOLL FREE number at[protected].
    I have called exide and visited ING Vysya Bank, no satisfactory resolution was get. Please assign a senior officer in this matter as I have been cheated by your bank official. I badly need my money back.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi, Account number –[protected]Bhanu Pratap Singh) M.G Road Bangalore. Hi, someone withdraw 15000 rupees using my ATM without my knowledge on 2nd between 6-30 to 6-45 am, I get to know about this when I got the transaction message at 2nd January 2016, same time I call the customer care regarding this incident and block the atm card, Interaction number –[protected]. Please do something regarding this case and share cctv footages with me my contact details, , [protected] [protected]@lenovo.com
      Aug 5, 2021
      ING Vysya Bank customer support has been
      notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. As discussed with our officials we wish to inform you that we have initiated for cctv footage. For further queries please write to [protected]@kotak.com or call us at[protected].

Ing Vysya Bank — Final settlement and relieving letter

Dear sir /madam I am Chandra sekahar pilla, employee I'd (31426). I worked in ing vysya (dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam)sep/2014...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        Dear Team, This complan is regarding ING Vysaya Bank, . From last two months i dont have my Debit Card Pin. I have forgot...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        My name is bhanu priya. i am resigned from ing vysya financial service ltd 18th June 2015 . i was send the provident fund...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have transferred money by IMPS as it is very urgent for me to transfer. Money debited from my account but not credited to beneficiary. Called customer care but they are saying with in 4 days money will be added to your account or beneficiary account. IMPS is meant for instant transfers but why its not working on instant basis.
        Nov 07, 2015
        ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response
        Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to please wait for 04 working days from the date of transaction, amount will be reversed if the same is un-successful or please call us at[protected], 24 X 7 toll-free from any landline or mobile. While calling from overseas, please dial[protected] and place the request.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir/Madam, I Ishwar Pal worked with Ing Vysya Financial Services Limited (Subsidry of Ing Vysya Bank Ltd now merged with kotak mahindra bank) in chandigarh branch home loans department as a sales executive.My emp. Code was 31421. I resign from this job on 15thJan 2015 and served 15days notice as per company policy my last working day was 31jan . 2015 . From last 6 months i send many mails to my company and senior staff .now I received My Relieving letter after Submit Complaint Here (https://www.consumercomplaints.in) .But still i have not receive my full and final. When i cantact to concern person Mr. Visweswara Rao Bhonagiri from Bangalore. He said full n final already paid to you from his side which was input in system only by your reporting manager and if you want any clarificationon on incentive part you have to contact your reporting manager. After that i mark many mails to my reporting manager Mr. SUSHIL JINDAL ( SALES MANAGER IN HOME LOAN, MANIMAJRA BRANCH CHANDIGARH)but he not replied and when i called him for same he said according to your appointment letter Company Has not payable any incentive of disbursed business during notice period day and you have not get any benefit tof send mail to us.ans you can go anywhere for complaint against us. I am claiming for my incentive only which was disbursed by me between Oct. 2014 to Dec.2014. My pending is Incentive (aprx.15000 to17000)i sending details of file which was disbursed by me -: 1.Name of the Case-Jagdeep Singh(J S Plastics) Baddi. Loan Amount -12 Lacks loan account no-HL[protected] on dated 16.10.2014 2.Name of the Case-Bhajan Singh Chandigarh. Loan Amount -108 Lakhs (103 lakhs +5lakhs) on dated 22.10.2014.Only Insurance incentive pending of this case(5 lakhs Insurance from icici Lombard). 3.Name of the Case-Munish Gulati Chandigarh. Loan Amount -35 Lacks loan account no-HE[protected] on dated 30.11.2014. 4.Name of the Case-Jaspal Singh(Pall Metals) Chandigarh. Loan Amount -10 Lacks loan account no-HE[protected] on dated 31.12.2014. I HAVE WRITE HERE SO MANY TIME ABOUT ALL OF THIS PROBLEM BUT THERE IS NO EFFECT ON EMPLOYER. Here is many ex employee of this company whos suffering from same situation. Plaese Do the needfull in this metter i will thankful to You. Thanks & Regards Ishwar Pal Emp. Code 31421 Mobile no. [protected]
          Kotak bank employee are cheater specialy mr. SUSHIL JINDAL SALES MANAGER IN HOME LOANS CHANDIGARH

Ing Vysya Financial Services — Provident fund is not credit in my account

my name is preeti vohra. i am resigned from ing vysya bank 7 january 2015 . i was send the providient...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Ing Vysya Bank — Charges for closing the bank account having customer id - 34754728

I had a salary account in ING Vysaya bank in 2010. I left that company and after few months I stopped using the bank account....

Ing Vysya Now Kotak Mahindra Bank — Full and final not received

Ing Vysya Life Insurance — PF claim was not settled down till date

My PF Number is KN/25113/061027 and I have been ex employee of Exide Life Insurance, I have sent all the related document...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir/Madam, I Ishwar Pal worked with Ing Vysya Financial Services Limited (Subsidry of Ing Vysya Bank Ltd now merged with kotak mahindra bank) in chandigarh branch home loans department as a sales executive.My emp. Code was 31421. I resign from this job on 15thJan 2015 and serve 15days notice as per company policy my last working day was 31jan . 2015 . I completed all papers mortalities 2time . But till date i have not receive full n final and releaving letter i tried many time to calls to Jyoti Singh (HR) but she not respond most of time and whenever she receive the call take time again and again and talked very rudely i also mark mail her boss Mr .Gaurav kriplani but he is also not take this seriously. My present company HR asking me for releaving letter but i cant reply them because of this problem . From last Six i send mails continuously to my ex company HR but till date i have not receive same my incentive (aprx.15000 to17000)and 15days salary is pending Plaese Do the needfull in this metter i will thnkfull to yoi Regards Ishwar Pal Emp. Code 31421 Mobile no. [protected] chandigarh
            Sep 30, 2015
            [email protected] and [email protected] send me my Rl after i submit complaint here .but still my f n f pending
            Very helpfull site thank you so much editor of this site gob bless you
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Bank has cheated Me. They have charged me certain amount from 800rs to 1200rs every month...when i visited kotak mahindra bank ghatkopar west branch. They denied to entertain me saying you need to visit ing bank...what a fool they make people saying they have merged with ing bank...i called on calll center number...they stated me that They you need to maintain minimum 10k amount. I just told thm who will inform me ... this deduction are happening since last 8 months...at that time i didnt got time to visit bank...now its a matter for my survival...where should i go... hope i get all the refund of my money...need a call on urgent basis...my NO [protected]/[protected]
              Sep 03, 2015
              ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response
              Hi Murtuza Jamnagarwala, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please message us your issue along with your account number/contact number to [protected]@kotak.com. We will look into this and get back to you.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir I am ur customer for the past 12 years in your khammam branch. Presently I am very much dis satisfied about your services. For withdrawal of cash from my account its taking min of 45 mnts and we roaming in the 3 to 4 counters for withdrawal. For DD its really hard to take, ur people are taking min 2 hrs time. When I am issued the self cheque, then ur people are asking every time bearer I'd & address proofs. When we deposited high value cheque before 9:45am that's not adding day0 clearing. Without conducting the customer meet ur employee taking signatures from customers. Pls resolve the problem & improve the services in Khammam branch, other wise we may shift to other bank.
                Aug 10, 2015
                ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response
                Hi, Sorry for the experience. Request you to please mail us your issue along with account details/contact number to [protected]@kotak.com

Ing Vysya Bank — Cheque missing

dear sir,
                  i yogesh singh s/o shri pan singh have an account in your bank my account no. is “[protected]”....
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi i have done complain in your site 14th against ing vysya bank. after i complain hear i got a call behalf of ing bank and that time i am in meeting so i say pls call 15 min. then he ask i am not call you if you have problem you call me i a not call you i a say ok next day i call the number he received and ask me why you complain you are mad i a saying you are call me for solve my problem or try to convince me its my mistake. than he ask me why you go consumer complaints form you are only one customer not a lawyer. go to any where i am big brand and you only customer he is not ready to listen my problem. he tell me if you done complain in jan 2015 and bank replay 18th june 2015 so you give thanks to bank its replay you.than i lose my pacince and give some gali so i sorry and cut the phone. I think these guy call me for menace so i donot complain again but i am not weak. and request to u pls do not arrange call again this guy this guy number- [protected]. .

Ing Vysya Bank — Cheat by bank and collect money and do mental harassment

Dear Sir / madam Pls help I have open my account with ing bank salary account and bank change my salary account to saving...
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Have deposited check on Monday 8 June 2015, with check number 002061 at Gandhinagar Kotak main branch.It is not funded/deposited to my account since a week.Have registered a complaint against the same, complaint #[protected], and complaint is with Ingvysa Associate Rajit.Let me where this process is stucked with proper reason.