ING Vysya Bank

Awesome

ING Vysya Bank Complaints & Reviews

B
Delhi, Delhi
My name is bhanu priya. i am resigned from ing vysya financial service ltd 18th June 2015 . i was send the provident fund...

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
I have transferred money by IMPS as it is very urgent for me to transfer. Money debited from my account but not credited to beneficiary. Called customer care but they are saying with in 4 days money will be added to your account or beneficiary account. IMPS is meant for instant transfers but why its not working on instant basis.
ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2015 Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to please wait for 04 working days from the date of transaction, amount will be reversed if the same is un-successful or please call us at[protected], 24 X 7 toll-free from any landline or mobile. While calling from overseas, please dial[protected] and place the request.

Chandigarh, Chandigarh
    Dear Sir/Madam, I Ishwar Pal worked with Ing Vysya Financial Services Limited (Subsidry of Ing Vysya Bank Ltd now merged with kotak mahindra bank) in chandigarh branch home loans department as a sales executive.My emp. Code was 31421. I resign from this job on 15thJan 2015 and served 15days notice as per company policy my last working day was 31jan . 2015 . From last 6 months i send many mails to my company and senior staff .now I received My Relieving letter after Submit Complaint Here (https://www.consumercomplaints.in) .But still i have not receive my full and final. When i cantact to concern person Mr. Visweswara Rao Bhonagiri from Bangalore. He said full n final already paid to you from his side which was input in system only by your reporting manager and if you want any clarificationon on incentive part you have to contact your reporting manager. After that i mark many mails to my reporting manager Mr. SUSHIL JINDAL ( SALES MANAGER IN HOME LOAN, MANIMAJRA BRANCH CHANDIGARH)but he not replied and when i called him for same he said according to your appointment letter Company Has not payable any incentive of disbursed business during notice period day and you have not get any benefit tof send mail to us.ans you can go anywhere for complaint against us. I am claiming for my incentive only which was disbursed by me between Oct. 2014 to Dec.2014. My pending is Incentive (aprx.15000 to17000)i sending details of file which was disbursed by me -: 1.Name of the Case-Jagdeep Singh(J S Plastics) Baddi. Loan Amount -12 Lacks loan account no-HL[protected] on dated 16.10.2014 2.Name of the Case-Bhajan Singh Chandigarh. Loan Amount -108 Lakhs (103 lakhs +5lakhs) on dated 22.10.2014.Only Insurance incentive pending of this case(5 lakhs Insurance from icici Lombard). 3.Name of the Case-Munish Gulati Chandigarh. Loan Amount -35 Lacks loan account no-HE[protected] on dated 30.11.2014. 4.Name of the Case-Jaspal Singh(Pall Metals) Chandigarh. Loan Amount -10 Lacks loan account no-HE[protected] on dated 31.12.2014. I HAVE WRITE HERE SO MANY TIME ABOUT ALL OF THIS PROBLEM BUT THERE IS NO EFFECT ON EMPLOYER. Here is many ex employee of this company whos suffering from same situation. Plaese Do the needfull in this metter i will thankful to You. Thanks & Regards Ishwar Pal Emp. Code 31421 Mobile no. [protected]
    Kotak bank employee are cheater specialy mr. SUSHIL JINDAL SALES MANAGER IN HOME LOANS CHANDIGARH

P
      Delhi, Delhi

my name is preeti vohra. i am resigned from ing vysya bank 7 january 2015 . i was send the providient...
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I had a salary account in ING Vysaya bank in 2010. I left that company and after few months I stopped using the bank account....
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      My PF Number is KN/25113/061027 and I have been ex employee of Exide Life Insurance, I have sent all the related document...

Chandigarh, Chandigarh
      Dear Sir/Madam, I Ishwar Pal worked with Ing Vysya Financial Services Limited (Subsidry of Ing Vysya Bank Ltd now merged with kotak mahindra bank) in chandigarh branch home loans department as a sales executive.My emp. Code was 31421. I resign from this job on 15thJan 2015 and serve 15days notice as per company policy my last working day was 31jan . 2015 . I completed all papers mortalities 2time . But till date i have not receive full n final and releaving letter i tried many time to calls to Jyoti Singh (HR) but she not respond most of time and whenever she receive the call take time again and again and talked very rudely i also mark mail her boss Mr .Gaurav kriplani but he is also not take this seriously. My present company HR asking me for releaving letter but i cant reply them because of this problem . From last Six i send mails continuously to my ex company HR but till date i have not receive same my incentive (aprx.15000 to17000)and 15days salary is pending Plaese Do the needfull in this metter i will thnkfull to yoi Regards Ishwar Pal Emp. Code 31421 Mobile no. [protected] chandigarh
      Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 30, 2015
      [email protected] and [email protected] send me my Rl after i submit complaint here .but still my f n f pending
      Very helpfull site thank you so much editor of this site gob bless you

Mumbai, Maharashtra
        Bank has cheated Me. They have charged me certain amount from 800rs to 1200rs every month...when i visited kotak mahindra bank ghatkopar west branch. They denied to entertain me saying you need to visit ing bank...what a fool they make people saying they have merged with ing bank...i called on calll center number...they stated me that They you need to maintain minimum 10k amount. I just told thm who will inform me ... this deduction are happening since last 8 months...at that time i didnt got time to visit bank...now its a matter for my survival...where should i go... hope i get all the refund of my money...need a call on urgent basis...my NO [protected]/[protected]
        ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response Sep 03, 2015 Hi Murtuza Jamnagarwala, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please message us your issue along with your account number/contact number to [protected]@kotak.com. We will look into this and get back to you.

Y
          Adur, Kerala
          Dear Sir I am ur customer for the past 12 years in your khammam branch. Presently I am very much dis satisfied about your services. For withdrawal of cash from my account its taking min of 45 mnts and we roaming in the 3 to 4 counters for withdrawal. For DD its really hard to take, ur people are taking min 2 hrs time. When I am issued the self cheque, then ur people are asking every time bearer I'd & address proofs. When we deposited high value cheque before 9:45am that's not adding day0 clearing. Without conducting the customer meet ur employee taking signatures from customers. Pls resolve the problem & improve the services in Khammam branch, other wise we may shift to other bank.
          ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2015 Hi, Sorry for the experience. Request you to please mail us your issue along with account details/contact number to [protected]@kotak.com

Y
            dear sir,
            i yogesh singh s/o shri pan singh have an account in your bank my account no. is “[protected]”....

Delhi, Delhi
            Hi i have done complain in your site 14th against ing vysya bank. after i complain hear i got a call behalf of ing bank and that time i am in meeting so i say pls call 15 min. then he ask i am not call you if you have problem you call me i a not call you i a say ok next day i call the number he received and ask me why you complain you are mad i a saying you are call me for solve my problem or try to convince me its my mistake. than he ask me why you go consumer complaints form you are only one customer not a lawyer. go to any where i am big brand and you only customer he is not ready to listen my problem. he tell me if you done complain in jan 2015 and bank replay 18th june 2015 so you give thanks to bank its replay you.than i lose my pacince and give some gali so i sorry and cut the phone. I think these guy call me for menace so i donot complain again but i am not weak. and request to u pls do not arrange call again this guy this guy number- [protected]. .

Delhi, Delhi
              Dear Sir / madam Pls help I have open my account with ing bank salary account and bank change my salary account to saving...

K
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              Have deposited check on Monday 8 June 2015, with check number 002061 at Gandhinagar Kotak main branch.It is not funded/deposited to my account since a week.Have registered a complaint against the same, complaint #[protected], and complaint is with Ingvysa Associate Rajit.Let me where this process is stucked with proper reason.
              Deposited a Check on 8 June 2015-Not yet cleared

T
                Bardoli, Gujarat
                Dear Sir, Our currunt A/c no.[protected] A/c Name - R.K. Enterprise We have allready request in writing our Junagadh Ing Vys.Bank for Downgrade our a/c from 50, 000 to 10, 000 since 1 month. But still today they r not downgrade my a/c. we open account in your bank before 5 yrs ago with 0 Balance Maintanace. Your representive r visit our office & request us to deal with Ing.Bank. Our a/c was in 0 balance scheme.One Day we got message that bank have cancel the 0 balance scheme.We visited your Branch Manager Mr. Chandan and show the message. They replied you ignore the message .Your 0 balance scheme will be continue.But bank charges apprx. 2200 three times. They charge total more than 6000 rs.Your Brnach Magager Chandan Transfer to Jamnagar. We complain the New Branch Manager for the issue. They ask us to close our curr unt a/c & then open new a/c in our bank.Then your a/c downgrade. So it is our humble request to downgrade our a/c & reimburss the amount charge by bank. Hoping your best co-operation. Thx. From R.K.Enterprise Tarun Partner

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                  Hi, Myself Sreeprasanna chowdhury from Chennai. I booked (6th march) a ticket (From ING Credit card )from Chennai to Kolkata on 19th of April. PNR is GEI77B. But I canceled the ticket in 8th or 9th of April and I re-book again on 11th from Chennai to Kolkata With PNR V4TJ6S. So, obviously I would get the refund money 4700 rs (as customer care said). Now the issue is when I called (11th and 12 of May) on Spicejet customer care, they told me that the money has been refunded on 20th of April with reference Id is GEI77B. But when I called to Credit card customer care, they told there is no refunded money. I told them to check twice and thrice, they have checked also. The same thing I heard. I am awaiting for your reply. Now who is telling the truth is mystery. Thanks, Sreeprasanna

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
                    i was in INGVYSYA LIFE INSURANCE as a business development executive with account no.[protected] with emp code 22381 with customer no. 33623489.frm 14/oct/08 to 01/04/09. i want to know my pf number to claim it but (inspite of being called customer services many times) they didnt respond . kindly see and inform as soon as possible thanking u mridul shah [protected] ER ID. 22381 vill rolly.distt chamoli 246473
                    ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response Apr 27, 2015 Hi, Request you to please contact the HR of Exide Life insurance or kindly call on the toll free number[protected] for clarifications.

Chandigarh, Chandigarh
                      Dear Sir, We are maintaining several Accounts (including Account No.[protected] with ING VYSYA BANK Ltd (Now Kotak), Sector 8 Chandigarh branch We had submitted documents for foreign remittance of 45, 487.375 USD and 17, 566.58 USD to branch today at 10 am. Our representative remained in branch and requested to Manager, Forex officer, Forex Manager for foreign remittance. But branch has not made foreign remittance. Our Proprietor Mr. Arunesh Agarwal, contacted forex officer and all seniors officers for foreign remittance but all in vain. 7 calls were made to Forex Officer at[protected], at 11.41 am, 12.20 pm, 12.50 pm, 13.40 pm, 15.18 pm, 15.19 pm, 16.36 pm 8 calls were made to Area Manager, Mr. Ashok, at [protected] at 15.24, 15.26, 15.28, 16.34, 16.49, 17.07, 17.12 Hours. 1 sms sent to to Area Manager, Mr. Ashok, at [protected] at 16.47 27 whatsapp message sent to Mr Parveen (who had opened our account) Finally, Area Manager, Mr. Ashok had asked at 15.28 to our proprietor, "Please leave the documents with forex officer and it will be remitted 100 % today". On Assurance given by such a senior officer, we had left the documents with forex officer. Inspite of all the efforts, Foreign remittance has not been made today. Now you can Judge how branch (Forex Deptt) is working. We have suffered a heavy loss (monetary as well as loss of reputation) due to negligence/deficiency in service, of your branch. Loss of reputation cant be measured in terms of money. Please look into the matter and get the payment of loss (suffered by us due to negligence/deficiency in service of bank) Thanking you, Yours faithfully, Hindustan Distributors, S.C.O. 136/2, Sector 24 D, Chandigarh Mob No. [protected] [protected]
                      ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response Apr 16, 2015 Hi Arunesh, we regret the inconvenience caused. As per the discussion had with our branch officials request you to please visit the branch and confirm for processing the request.
                      Ms. Ruchi,

We thankfully acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

The reply sent by you is totally false, incorrect and baseless. We could not understand why are you making false excuses ?

Fact is that

1. We had sent request for Foreign Remittance on 13th April, 2015 along with request letter and Cheques No. 246481 and 246482 dated 13.04.2015 favoring ING Vysya Bank Limited. Your Forex Deptt had issued Forms to complete the same. Our Representative with complete Forms attended your Branch and requested for Foreign remittance but you had shown your inability and asked our Representative to come on 15th April.

2. Our Representative attended your branch with complete documents at 10 A.M. on 15th April 2015. Forex Officer had asked our Representative to get request letter typed on letter head inspite of the Fact that it was duly sealed, stamped and signed by our Prop.

3. Our Prop. Mr. Arunesh Agarwal, had contacted Forex Officer, and all senior Officers for remittance, but all in vain.

4. We had again got request letter typed on letter head and submitted to Forex Officer who said it will be done after lunch.

5. After lunch, she kept lingering it on one pretext or the other.

6. 7 calls were made to Forex Officer at[protected], at 11.41 am, 12.20 pm, 12.50 pm, 13.40 pm, 15.18 pm, 15.19 pm, 16.36 pm. 8 calls were made to Area Manager, Mr. Ashok, at [protected] at 15.24, 15.26, 15.28, 16.34, 16.49, 17.07, 17.12 Hours. 1 sms sent to to Area Manager, Mr. Ashok, at [protected] at 16.47. 27 whatsapp message sent to Mr Parveen (who had opened our account) Finally, Area Manager, Mr. Ashok had asked at 15.28 to our proprietor, "Please leave the documents with forex officer and it will be remitted 100 % today". On Assurance given by such a senior officer, we had left the documents with forex officer. Inspite of all the efforts, Foreign remittance was not made yesterday.

7. Today, Again we sent our Senior Executive to Your branch at 10 A.M. Our Prop. Mr. Arunesh Agarwal had Made a Call to Mr. ashok at [protected] at 10.29 A.M. But he had not attended his call.

8. then Our Prop had made a call to [protected] at 10.32 AM and requested Forex Officer to make Foreign Remittance. Your Forex Officer had assured that it will be done within 30 minutes.

9. Our Senior Officer remained in your branch to get the foreign remittance made.

10. When Foreign remittance was not made, our Prop. had again made a call to Mr. ashok at 11.37 A.M. Mr. ashok was very much angry and his behaviour was very bad. In place of feeling apology, He replied, " Do you want to get it done or not as Forex Officer has already told you it will be done". Then he handedover the mobile to Ms. Ruchi. Ms. Ruchi had assured you that it will be done very soon. This call was lasted for 6.38 minutes. Recording of all the calls, whatsapp messages, sms are available with us for your verification.

11. Our Prop had sent Whatsapp message to Mr. Ashok at 11.58 AM . But he had not bothered to reply.

12. Inspite of our so many requests, efforts, personally visit of our representative from 10 am to 3.30 pm on 15th April, personally visit of our senior Executive who remained today in your branch from 10 am to 12.30 pm, Foreign remittance has not been made.

12. THEN WE HAD LEFT WITH NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE EXCEPT TO TANSFER FUNDS FROM YOUR BRANCH TO UNION BANK OF INDIA, FROM WHERE WE HAD GOT FOREIGN REMITTANCE MADE WITHIN 15 MINUTES.

From Deficiency in your Service and negligence of your staff we have suffered a heavy loss:-

(a) Loss of Reputation which cant be measured in terms of money.
                      (b) Demmurage Charges by Shipping Company
                      (c) Loss of Business

Our legal Adviser is going to lodge a claim against the bank for Negligence/deficiency in service.

Finally, we dont want to suffer loss further by dealing with your bank, so we request you to please close our all accounts (Currents, Savings, FDRs) immediately.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
                      For HINDUSTAN DISTRIBUTORS
                      Mob No. [protected]

From: <Ruchi.[protected]@kotak.com>
                      Sent: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:52:13
                      To: <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
                      Subject: Regarding your complaint in forex services
                      Dear Sir

Greetings from Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited!!

This is in response to your complaint put on our social media regarding the deficiency in forex services from our Sector 8 Branch.
                      At the start I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay in our services. However, I would also like to reitierate that as employees of the bank, we are always guided by the process and guidelines that we need to follow while rendering services to the client.
                      Since you were transacting with the bank for the first time for the forex transactions there were certain mandatory requirements to be completed from your end( documentation) and few at the bank's end( system settings) and the transaction could not be processed due to the same.

We assure you that all the priliminary requirements from our end have been completed and we assure you of the best services in future.

Ruchi Kashyap
                      Area Manager- Trade, FX & FES
                      Kotak Signature

B
                        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                        Dear Sir, from last 5 days we receive our export payment in bank but their internal problem they are not giving the credit to our account. they giving the reason as soon as your RM alloted by bank we will inform you. but we not recd any reply. name : BHAGESH I SANGHAVI MOB NO : [protected]
                        ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response Apr 11, 2015 Hi Bhagesh, Sorry for the experience. As discussed with you, request you to please mail us your account details along with contact number to [protected]@kotak.com. We will verify and get back to you.

Your Bank most unprofessional staff Ms Deepthi, Bangalore---Mob [protected] canvassed over phone to take Exide Insurance policy.Accordingly application filled up and I took policy for Rs.50000/- p.a.My account was debited on 12.02.2015 for Rs.50000/-as payee Exide Insurance. But till date I have not received Insurance policy. I requested Ms Deepthi to look into the matter and solve the problem.Daily I used to contact to get rid of the problem. Mr.Suraj Deshpande and Sundar also promised to set right the But all three are now absconding.Nobody is lifting the phone. I feel Ms Deepthi and her associates misused the funds. I feel Iam cheated by Ing Vysya Bank.Iam planning to file complaint with police under section 420. If there is no response from the Bank I take derogatory steps against the Bank by publishing in all leading News papers. Stern action must be taken against the illiterate, irresponsible staff.. Further steps like appealing Ombudsman Bank in due course. Iam really disappointed by the way in which service is rendered. I must be compensated for the mental harassment for the past 45 days by your adamant, illiterate staff. USHA RAO & C GANESH RAO :Mob:[protected]:gmail :[protected]@gmail.com
                          ING Vysya Bank Customer Care's response Mar 31, 2015 Hi Ganesh, we regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please call the toll free number at[protected].