Kraftly — refund for order no.1201258829

Kalpana Nawani on Aug 21, 2017
This is to inform you that i have ordered a black saree item named as varniraj online design cotton black colour saree. I got green colour saree also the fabric is not good. When i call in the customer care no. I. E.011-39595059 many time non stop. But each and every time the same message is there the no. Calling is busy.
Igot the parcel on 21-8-2017. I only want to refund my money and take their product back
harry mirza's response, Sep 13, 2017
Craftley was supposed to have a watch. And he got broken. Please, my money should be refunded to me ... and the item is not even right.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Im buying watch from kraftly site .my order no is[protected]. the bag is open but they not same as watched at the of buying, so request im refunding these item
Kraftly sent diya to us which i purchased by cash on delivery with the hope that i can see the product while giving cash bit the person didnt allow me to open when i opened it was pieces of diya i received please arrange my redund
Please return the product
My mobile num - [protected]
I am not satisfied with ur response
I am trying to contact u for a while but no response is therea plz make sure the product return
BEWARE OF KRAFTLY :-
RECORDED AUTORESPONDER AT 02:37 PM - We are closed at present. Please dial during a working hour.
They purport to be a Shopping Portal competing well with Amazon and Flipkart.
Their chat keeps looping back with Neha only parroting - no input field for you to type.
Their signup form has some dozen Books Categories. After you waste time in completing signup, , they tell - SORRY WE DON'T SELL BOOKS
Then they keep pumping emails and phone calls.
You signup as another company, after COMPLETE signup, they tell - SORRY WE DON'T SELL LABORATORY EQUIPMENT.
You request removal of accounts.
You continue to receive DOZEN Emails/Calls a day from Priyanka, Shalini, Neha, Khurana - all promising 3 million customers for your products.
You lodge Spam reports with copies to police.
No impact on these ULLOO KE PATHE, KUTTE, KAMEENE, HURRAAMZADE.
OK, you agree to sell garments and shoes.
WITH YOUR CONSENT your ad is flashed to all your contacts on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram.
No possibility of sale. Your friends get annoyed and desert you.
After you send a hundred protest emails, you receive a phone call - Aap apna issue bataaeeye. They can't read the issue in your emails because Kraftly comprises a tem of born DUFFERS.

26:10:2017
Despite posting extensively across social sites for a week, I received spam emails today, yesterday, and day before. [protected] - In case you can spare some moments, please dial this mobile number and shower filthiest abuses.

Plot No. B, Khasra - 360, Sultanpur, MG Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030