[Resolved] L&t Finance — loan closed but I received legal notice

REGARDS
MITTHAN LAL

[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 5, 2018

[Jul 04, 2018] L&T Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2018
Dear Mitthan,

Thank you for connecting with us. We've shared your concern with our team and they will connect with you as soon as possible to address the same.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 05, 2018
Dear Mitthan,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at[protected] /[protected].

Team L&T Financial Services

Comments

I had applied for bike laon here in your finance company but literally its getting rejected may i know why??? Because i dont have any negative bank statement nor i had taken loan on bike. Infct in capital first i took loan and i am paying it on time without any fail

Dear Sana,

Thank you for writing in. Please share your contact details and we’ll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018

Dear Sana,

We are still awaiting your contact details. Request you to share the same as it will help us to assist you further with your concern.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Aug 7, 2018

Dear Sana,

As we haven't received your contact details, your concern has been closed on our end. For any further assistance, you may call us at 1800 2000 400/ 1800 4190 200.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have availed two wheeler loan under Loan Agreement No.3840144 in the name of My Name Yogesh Ashok Kharat during the month of April 2018.

Now for pre-closure purpose please provide us loan agreement copy for our reference and records.

With Regards,

Yogesh kharat
Mob No.[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2018

Dear Yogesh,

Thank you for connecting with us. We'll get in touch with you soon to assist you further.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2018

Dear Yogesh,

We've been updated by our team that your concern has been addressed to your satisfaction. For any further assistance, you can call us at 1800 2000 400 / 1800 4190 200.

Team L&T Financial Services
My Two Wheeler Loan A/C No. is 3239301, So I am trying login but shown error.So send me my EMI schelude on my mail id - [protected]@gmail.com

thank you.
L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2018

Dear Dattatraya,

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2018

Dear Dattatraya,

Dear:sir
My name hiren patel vadodra gujrat mane april 2018 me apple honda se CB SHINE bike liya tha or 2 EMI pehle katgaya abhi EMI ka problam hai mane APPLE HONDA me L&T finance k asistan se bat kiya vo sahi tarike se pesh nahi aa raha hai or mane EMI ki bat ki fir bhi usne problam sol nahi kiya.

Dear Hiren,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your contact number and we'll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018

L&T Finance Customer Care's response, Aug 7, 2018

Team L&T Financial Services
Sir, we have a two wheeler loan with your finance. our loan A/c no.3234784 in the name of Pavithiran.S.N. we request you to kindly send loan statement to my email. [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Pavithiran,

Thank you for writing in. Request you to share your contact number and we'll get in touch with you soon for further assistance.

Dear Pavithiran,

Team L&T Financial Services

L&T Financial Services, N.M. Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    L&t Finance - loan closed but I received legal notice