[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — complaint: xuv500 service and management from mahindra

Bhavik37Patel on Dec 2, 2018

I would like to bring an attention to an unsatisfactory experience from mahindra service and management.

I have bought a new mahindra xuv500 on 24 oct'18and my car details are as below:

Batch :j6f19622
Engine no : wtj4f21038
Chassis no : ma1yuwtuj6f19622
Car no : gj6 ls 7717

Within a month wheel alignment problem started. So we gave xuv for 1st service and they checked the car and found the problems.
The problems are mentioned below:
1) wheel alignment
2) fuel tank door issue
3) back number plate light not fitted properly.
4) tyre puncture jake pending

Please find attached photos for your reference...

During the service, they traveled around 100 km to check car wheel alignment and other issue and one representative handed over car to us.
However, wheel alignment issue was still there and mentioned problems was not resolved. So one representative took car once again on 27 nov'18 for service and again they traveled around 150+ km to check and they provided reason for misalignment was wheels (Issue in all wheels). So yesterday (01.12.2018) received the car from service engineer and he said all wheels are changed, so there is no alignment issue, however he was right but other problems are still exits (Fuel tank & number plate light fitting). So after i called them again, immediately they sent a representative and took car to their service center in evening same day and after couple of hours he returned our car to home and my father has received it. When i came home, i have come to realize that there are immense scratches on all mag wheels.

The service is not what i expect from your side. So now i expect that service center is not responding properly and there has been no any seriousness about this costly car that you are selling. I think that service center technicians are taking this problems very unprofessionally and improper way.

I am really unhappy with your service and i wish you look forward into this matter.

Bhavik patel

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2019

[Dec 02, 2018] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2018
Hi Bhavik, we have shared your details with the respective area customer care manager who will look into your concern at the earliest.

Customer Care Team

Comments

Last 15 day thi gadi me Ahmadabad Punjabi auto service ma apel thatha gadi nu bumper damage hoi Je insurance mate gadi apel pan gadi nu kam properly fitting Karel nathi jethi kari gadi nu kam properly kari apva vinti koi pan charge vina my con.no[protected]

Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2018

Hi Mahesh, we have shared your details with the senior management of Punjab Automobiles to facilitate the necessary action at the earliest.

Customer Care Team
My Bolero zlx plus start the self 5 to ten minute after temperature is high 6 poin.

My Xuv 500 culch plate down on agra express way customer care not supported me and my Xuv 3 year old but the cluch plate down second times.kindly look in to the issue. regardsNitin gupta [protected]
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Dec 6, 2018

Hi Nitin, we understand that our dealer team is already in touch with you to provide the best possible resolution.

Customer Care Team

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - complaint: xuv500 service and management from mahindra