Maruti Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 11, 2023

File a complaint to Maruti Insurance

Having problems with Maruti Insurance ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maruti Insurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maruti Insurance Website

Delhi

Maruti Insurance Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Maruti Insurance reviews & complaints page 5

Maruti Insurance have not updated my renewed insurance policy in Parivahan / mVahan portal which is causing difficulty for online RTO transactions - when i raised a support ticket (MI[protected] to fix this, they simply closed this without fixing the issue

I initially called up the support number and informed - they wanted proof that this is not updated and that too from mobile application. While most of the insurance providers would have taken the insurance number and checked themselves and would have updated but Maruti Insurance wants me to take proof in mobile application and send it - on top of it they just closed the ticket without fixing the issue

Address:Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir

I have deposited my car for minor repairs on 8th July 2021 and I am sorry for not getting back my car till now
    Aug 09, 2021
    Dear Sir/Ma'am

We have taken your request and sent to our claims team under ticket number :- MI[protected] for further investigation.

In case any further clarification is required in the matter, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks & Regards
    E: [protected]@mibpl.co.in | W: www.marutisuzukiinsurance.com
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Address:C/O Mrs Kene DB4 Clarion Park near Gaikwad Petrol Pump Aundh Pune, Pune

I have been insuring my Alto car MH03AZ4676 thru Fortpoint Mumbai. I have given my car to Maruti True value & booked new Wagon R. I have earned 65% NCB from my old car(s)-since 1984 when I have not claimed anything. But while buying the said new car, the sales executive at Autovista Baner Pune Maharashtra is at loss to understand on the modalities for giving me the benefit of 65% NCB. The certificate of insurance given by Iffco Tokio is already given to my present dealer Autovista Baner Pune Maharashtra
      Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      When contacted Iffco Tokio I was told that NCB certificate would be issued by Maruti Insurance Broking Pvt ltd as it's dealer policy. When I am buying my new car Maruti Suzuki's Autovista Baner Pune Maharashtra with the same company (Iffco Tokio), NCB should be seamlessly given while working out premium for new car.

Address:ODDSY SAMBALPUR

Dear Sir
        Maruti insurance policy no 12237084 it was a zero depreciation policy my vehicle was met with an accident on 27/05/2021, now my vehicle ready for delivery but a big difference amount demanding by the dealer.As the policy was Maruti insurance and we should awaiting for better service but it is not like that.Kindly look up the matter.

Address:165 Mathru Dham, 2nd stage, AGB Layout, Mahalaxmipuram

On 26th May, 2021 while I was driving with my wife to a city Ranebennur in Haveri district, Karnataka state. Before entering the city through underpass, a tractotr coming from opposite end dashed causing the right part thr bumper along with headlight. Driver of the tractor was a villager and took to his left to pass and past my vehicle and turned through his right and brushed the rear part of the car damaging the tail lamp and hind bumper.As in impact from front end the cracks have been generated on wind shield glass. The insurance company (icicilombard) is not ready to accept. Ready to approve partial ie only front portion and their plead is rear bumper and wind shield are pre dented.I being a retired Professor donot know how to fake the data.
          Kindly help me .
          With regards
          Dr.I.F.Mudagall
          Jul 29, 2021
          Maruti Insurance Customer Care's response
          Please share your engine chassis number of the vehicle on email id :[protected]@mibpl.co.in

Please share your policy number for further investigation.

Maruti Suzuki Insurance

Address:Beed 431122

A very very bad experience today regarding service & now understood that you said brilliant new world of experiences.

Is it necessary to provide each & every detail regarding vehicle or only registration number is sufficient?

Are you having technician or toeing services available from nearest places?

Almost tried for more than half hour with hour executive, while my car was broke down in the middle of road at night & raining but no help found except time pass & just negligence.

Updated by Aniket PAndav

Updated by Aniket PAndav

Address:Kolkata

In several times I talked with the employee of your Kolkata office. But still now, no updation the period of policy of OD policy in mParivahan. I have waited for updation about two months. My policy in New India Assurance of OD section. I rang many times to that employee yesterday, no respond.

Please look into the matter.

Sankar Guha
              Mob: [protected]
              Maruti Insurance Customer Care's response
              Please share the policy number and registration number

Address:BHIWADI

Insurance cover note not received till now of subject car after payment of insurance premium to your company.

It means company donot have any system to toly deliver documents to customer.

Please arrange to deliver insurance cover note on my following address immediately.

Satish Chand Garg
                GH 06/168, Opposite Agrawal Dharamshala,
                UIT, Bhiwadi - 301019 District Alwar
                Rajasthan

Mobile No. [protected]
                Mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
                Jul 14, 2021
                Dear Team

Please note a soft copy sent to customer on his Email ID as a ticket raised under ticket number :- MI[protected] and referred to our dealer to deliver hard copy to customer.

Thanks & Regards

Address:Namakkal

From maruti insurance department requested me to avail their services bcoz of their brand and tie up with their franchise like ambal auto they are not explained in details of policy also issues (IDV) very low estimate when we ask them it is default system generated one thereafter customer will suffer.
                  For example my Swift Diesel 2009 model first owner market value Rs :275000/ but maruthi insurance IDV Rs:62500/ once we met accident go for claim that time Surveyor said you are in maruthi national insurance hub 60%idv can claim vehicle IDV also underestimated then I realized maruthi insurance people not clearly explained to me for their safety, business purposes they hided many points and forcibly taken policy through telemarketing.
                  Jul 13, 2021
                  Maruti Insurance Customer Care's response

Please share engine chassis number of the vehicle also elaborate your concern for further assistance.

Incase any further clarification is required in the matter, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks & Regards,

Address:Bangalore

HI,
                    I have Celerio vehicle KA51 MJ3273, have ICICI Lombard, last year due to covid1-9 lock down I am not able to renew my insurance within time period and hence not able to claim my 30% damage in my left side of vehicle, this month accident happened and damaged in same side near the areas, now Insurance totally declined .

I am surprised to see this nature of Maruti Suzuki insurance department, due to covid-19 they should help more, instead they are luting people, I will definitely register complaint in grievance department of govt of India.

I need a immediate help from Maruti Insurance if not then complaint
                    Dear Team

Please note case has been logged under ticket number :- MI[protected] and was forwarded to insurance company .

Please find below remarks from Insurance team.

"1) Below mention claim intimated with us on 28/06/2021 and accident date is 02/06/2021 and 26 days delay in intimation. 2) Survey done on 29/06/2021. 3)As per initial survey photos and Break-in photos we find same damages and there is no fresh damages, and also same damage condition. Because of Pre-exhausting damages we are not able to process the same damages and same thing informed to insured."

please note we are again assessing the case under ticket number :- MI[protected] as per customer request for better assistance

further any information in this matter may please contact on 011/022/033/044 – 33774477
                    HI
                    First of thank you for taking this complaint, but also not happy that this complaint closed without a single word discussion with customer care .

The reason has given below :-

1. I think all of the people across India know about Covid-19 pandemic and state wise lockdown, curfew which is still there in Bangalore.

2. Due to covid19 lockdown most of Maruti Service center has opened from 23rd June with 50% staff in Bangalore.

3. Damage happened in same side that's why surveyor try to avoid this claim, now it seems,
                    Example :- if your Left hand finger got broken in your hand you will not get medical insurance for your Left hand in future.

I am totally disagree with the solution. I hope if this is a straight forward clear problem, if Maruti not able to support then definitely need to register in grievance department finally.

My Access scooter was registered with a Maruti insurance policy. After last year's renewal of the insurance policy, I got to know that I am not eligible for the bumper-to-bumper plan (My scooter was eligible for the plan). I renewed the insurance plan through the direct link from Maruti Suzuki India. Please provide me the bumper-to-bumper plan in my third-year renewal of bike insurance.
                      Policy No. 21093093
                      Insurance Proposal No. WC00568809/04-Jul-20

Yours Faithfully,
                      Gafar
                      Dear Customer

Please share your Vehicle Engine Chassis Number for further assistance as we are unable to look any policy with given Policy number.

Further you may write to our complaint/feedback email - [protected]@mibpl.co.in for any assistance or can reach out to us on 011/022/033/044 – 33774477

Address:Saligramam

Good day,

Please note i have made payment for insurance renewal for my vehicle on 21st may 2021, but still i haven't received my insurance copy yet and i didn't receive proper response from your team for 2weeks after payment, after plenty of follow-ups now she is saying some ### that she couldn't able to create insurance,
                        Also note my previous insurance has been expired already on May 23, i don't understand what your team thinks about CUSTOMER patience, is that the right way to treat CUSTOMER, kindly advise if something happens who will take responsibility,
                        Please take necessary action and solve the issue urgently and issue the insurance copy on priority, attached payment receipt

Rasheen Anand
                        Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I am Mr. Rajesh Kumar having a Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 VXI and registration number for the same is JK 08K 9198. My vehicle met with an accident on 01 MAY 21 and on 03 May 21 I taken my vehicle to Jamkadh Vehicledes and since then it is with them and even repair job for the same is not intiated so far. Everytime they are giving deaf ears to customers call which is a matter of grave concern. Please look into the matter.
                          Jun 24, 2021
                          Maruti Insurance Customer Care's response

We are not able to trace policy details with the given reg. number. Would request to share your engine chassis number on [protected]@mibpl.co.in or call us on T: 011/022/033/[protected]

I have renewed Car insurance online soft copy not received
                            Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:Maruti Insurance Broking Private Limited Plot No - 1, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070 India T: +91 11 4678 1000

Today[protected] i did transaction for renewal of car policy and amount is deducted and policy is not generated, Bank is saying clearly the amount is successfully went to maruti insurance, but maruti executive is saying awaiting. If any concern amount will be refunded but i[censored]nsuccessful we need to esquire bank.
                              Now who is responsible for my amount either bank or maruti insurance
                              my policy is getting expired within 5 days, if amount credit back after 5 days i need to make re inspection of vehicle, premium amount is high etc.
                              Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please share the details of your complaint to [protected]@mibpl.co.in. Kindly mention the policy number against which the payment was deducted.

Maruti Insurance Team

Address:Mobile Contact: 7994787379

Considering the present pandemic situation and the current financial crisis for many o[censored]s (common people can understand this), you are kindly requested to provide me with a favourable discount on my policy renewal price for the Car.

Hope you can understand my wordings and the impacts.

Kind regards,

SREERAJ. S
                                Mob: [protected]
                                Maruti Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please send an email to [protected]@mibpl.co.in . Also mention the policy number and your contact number so that we can get in touch wit you.

Regarsd
                                Maruti Insurance.

I have not yet received either the e-mail copy and the original of my policy despite of having done the renewal of the policy online well in advance. It may be noted that Traffic police some time do not accept the photocopy of the policy and harass. Please send me the original policy immediately.
                                  Bibek Priya Sarkar
                                  Car No-WB06D7297
                                  Policy No:[protected]

Address:Beta-1 greater nooda

RC endorsed but Insurance not endorsed so request you guys to endorsed the same for any mishap and claim.
                                    Maruti dealer Rohan motor not supporting
                                    Jun 20, 2021
                                    It’s not been resolved yet. Pl do the needful and take the corrective action. Regards Amit

Address:odyssy motors sambalpur odisha

On dated 27/05/2021 my car was met with an accident bearing no OD17D1717 vide policy no 12237084, after 10 days the work approval start now and all damages are not approved by the dealer, why?

Dear Mam/Sir

I tried to contact Maruti dealer Rohan motors for name endorsement in. RC but did not get any positive feedback .
                                        As I bought a Car from another owner
                                        And RC is transferred but name on insurance policy is still pending.
                                        What if anything happen to me or car in between and how to claim then?
                                        Please guide and support.
                                        Jun 14, 2021
                                        Not resolved

Greetings for the day!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We request you to share the policy number or engine number and chassis number on [protected]@mibpl.co.in along with your complete issue so that we can assist you further.

Thanks and Regards

Greetings for the day!

Please share the policy number/engine number and chassis number on [protected]@mibpl.co.in for further assistance.

Thanks and Regards