[Resolved] Mcent — mcent browser recharge not received

Santosh Kumar Sundesha on Dec 1, 2018
I recharged my idea sim by mcent browser. After some time the mcent browser showes recharge received. But i didn't get any messages related with it from the service provider (Idea). I waited lot of time but i didn't get the recharge. I think it should be the mistake from mcent. They are responsible to refill the points or to make the recharge success. Pls give me a solution.

mcent browser recharge not received
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 1, 2018

[Dec 02, 2018] mCent customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

No receive point on reffer my friends

No receive my point and if receive very slow na not increase more coin .and my coins are remove in my account yesterday why .

Please add 199, 200 points in my mcent account.Please again i do request to you add my points in my account and my points are 199, 200 than you .

Haloo sir
My mcent point not incresd ... My fist recharge successful but next recharge i am traying but not increased my points...plz halp me...daily my point onle 2000 points incresd...so plz fastly my problem solving... I am shore my point not increased ... I am refer so increased my points but web search not increased my points...

Sir
I refer my friend mcent but i don't get the 25000 points he registered and used for 5days. This happens one more that time giving points is 9000 i dont get that also. I need that points sir please do this for your coustmer otherwise they will stop using this app please fix it sir
Iam kindly waiting sir for your replay

My account not 50% so please my account 50%please sir

Ashok9801003740's reply, Nov 30, 2018
50% my problem shlow my account
Dear sir . I refer 6 freinds successfully but amount Received only 1 referred friend. 5 refer amount is pending.my mcent id is [protected] . Sir Please help me and refund my amount. Thanks My mobile no- ±[protected]

My mcents points not grow
Please my mcent point increse
Please help

Chating Bøý Shivam's reply, Nov 29, 2018
My mcents points not grow
Chating Bøý Shivam's reply, Nov 29, 2018
My mcent points not grow
I have recharged my jio number using my points. The points are detected but the recharge is not successful. Can you help me about the issue.
When I first installed the mcent browser I was too happy
But now not too much because initially all available JIO plans were there on my phone but now up to the 399 Recharge and no more recharge is showing I want to recharge above 399 So, I m facing this problem now what could I do please solve my Problem

141 Tremont St. #4, Boston, United States - 02116
    Mcent - mcent browser recharge not received