Medicare TPA Services
Medicare TPA Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.

Medicare TPA Services Customer Care

Mobile:
+91 98 4527 5820  [Bangalore]
+91 94 9079 7771  [Hyderabad]

+91 11 4506 5325  [Delhi]

Nitin Padmakar Thuse, 58/64, Hari Chambers, 3rd Floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Near Old Custom House, Fort, Mumbai 400023

Hyderabad
H. No. 1-8-31 to 41, Plot No. 28, Flat No. 301, 3rd Floor, Karan Residency, Above Naturals Spa, Hyderabad 500003

Delhi
13J, 13th Floor, Gopala Towers, Rajendra Place, New Delhi 110008

Chennai
No. 1 Circular Road, United India Colony, Kodambakkam, Chennai 600024

Bangalore
No. 1003, Wing-A, 10th Floor, Mittal Towers, M.G. Road, Bengaluru 560001

Cochin
3rd Floor, Jomer Arcade, Opp. Govt. Girls High School, Ernakulam South, Cochin 682016

Lucknow
Durgama Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 202, 337 T.N. Road (Triloki Nath Rd.), Near Nagar Nigam, Lalbagh, Lucknow 226001

View More Information...

Load

Medicare TPA Services related photos (4)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Medicare TPA Services Photos

Medicare TPA Services Complaints & Reviews

My uncle bought a medical insurance policy from sbi on 4.2.16 with cashless benefits. My uncle was hospitalised in samaritan...
51379770: this is for my policy number 51379770. My mother is hospitalised and we have submitted the bills and all required...

I mr madhusudan h. Thakkar one of your valued customer would like to bring to your notice that the increase in premium amount seems to be a burden to us middle class people. Do see in to the matter and i would be glad if your company see through own point of view. For rs 100000 the company charging rs37000 seems to be a question of thought in regards to continuing the policy my policy no 170700/34/16/25/00000816 and mem no [protected]a
Aug 08, 2017

Medicare TPA Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 08, 2017
Updated by mhthakkar
I MR MADHUSUDAN H. THAKKAR one of your valued customer would like to bring to your notice that the increase in premium amount seems to be a burden to us middle class people .Do see in to the matter and I would be glad if your company see through own point of view . For RS 100000 the company charging RS37000 seems to be a question of thought in regards to continuing the policy my POLICY NO 170700/34/16/25/00000816 And MEM NO [protected]A

Respected sir,
    Sub : reimbursement of bills under hospitalisation scheme
    Claim file no. 18rb03nat0273 with tpa vipul mediclaim pvt. Ltd
    Policy no. 271005/48/16/[protected]
    Insurer – ravindra chunilal kalal

1. I request reference to my claim with your tpa with references as captioned.in this connection i wish to submit as under:

2. Sir, inspite of lapse of two months i have not been sanctioned / paid the amount eligible under the above policy.in between a few queries being raised by them were promptly addressed and replied by me. Shockingly after having complied with all their queries they have, at this late stage told me that i nor the hospital have given prior intimation to them according to the new rules. No intimation in this regard is either received from them or from your office, by me. For your information a couple of claims in the recent past have also been sanctioned and paid by them without this requirement.

3. Upon my countering with them as regards the intimation to be given to me in the event of any rule changes they said that they will have to refer to the insurance company for their clearance.

4. Sir, i am suffering from a terrible illness because of which i am also mentally depressed for which i am taking a separate treatment from a psychiatrist. The treatment meted out to me by the tpa for reasons best known to them always has puts me in a dilemma. My present mental state makes it a very torturous one i am always asked for previous policies without any reason and when countered they delay up the matter before sanctioning in the normal course.

5. I shall be grateful if you make enquiries with the tpa for such unfair and troublesome practices followed by them for unknown reasons.

6. Soliciating your express attention to redress my grievance.

Thanking you.
    Aug 06, 2017

I am shyamali banerjee. I was admitted in ils, dumdum (1, khudiram
      Bose sarani, beside nagerbazar ils flyover, kazipara, kolkata-700080)
      On 29/8/2015. My operation has done on 30/8/2015. Submitted the claim

Through cashless package=rs. 37000/-
      On 27/10/2015, rs. 4429/-
      On 19/11/2015, rs. 12890/-

Remaining amount=rs. 4480/- (Includes misc.=rs. 3520/- and bills 1
      Month before admission=rs. 500+360+100=960)

I talked regarding this misc. Bills for claim purpose in ils hospital authority regarding this
      Matter. Still i
      Didnot get this claim amount already 1year 4 months over. Now mr. Avijit bakshi told "we are unable to pay any further amount against your claim". Why didnot you put the pressure on hospital for this? Why didnot you inform me if you unable to do so?
      Apr 26, 2017

Sir

with reference to the above i would like to say that i have submitted the medical claim form for my cataract surgery. it is since 2 months the documents has been submitted but nothing has been done.
        some days back i got a call from kolkata office stating that the document is not original and they are not initiating the claim. they said that they have kept it pending.

kindly help us to get the claim as soon as possible since we have sent all the documents.
        policy number 03I01354006B

regards

amrendra kumar
        Mar 15, 2017

Dear Ms.Bhawnaben Vyas,

Ref your trailing mail, it is really surprising that you quote the letters - two of...

They are t.P.A. Of united india insurance, chennai for eastern region. I am a policy holder of their arogya raksha health insurance scheme (indian bank).
          As interaction with the t.P.A. Is very important for the insured, medicare t.P.A. Are unreachable. Their website never opens. They have had a very poor reputation in the past.
          United india insurance should give an option of more than one t.P.A. For a region.
          Mar 11, 2016

I subhasish Banerjee vill;Ballavebati.po; munshirhat dist;Howrah, policy no;H043/[protected]/01, have admited west bank health...

Ref: T[protected]/ Tarun Kumar Roy.

Sub: Complaint against partial refund of claim.

I am a policy holder of LICI Health Plus. I was admitted to the Appolo Hospitals,Greams Road , Chennai 600006, on 05/04/2012 & was discharged on 08/04/2012. I submitted all the documents on your office on 04/05/2012 for reimbursement of medical expenses.

I regret to inform you that I received a cheque of Rs 575/- ( Five hundred seventy five only) against the policy of Rs 100000/- from the Medicare TPA Services (I) Pvt. Ltd
            Sir, I am really very unhappy. I cannot understand why only Rs 575/- have been fixed up infavour of my claim for Rs 227632/- although I have to right to get Rs 100000/-.

I shall be obliged to you if you kindly make a through enquiry regarding this and help me to get the actual benefit. Also please inform the details of your policy.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

Tarun Kumar Roy
            e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020

MEDICARE AGENCIES PVT. LTD. — RE-IMBURSEMENT PF

I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PF REIMBURSEMENT FORM IN 20TH DECEMBER 2009. WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PF MONEY IN MY SAVING ACCOUNT TILL DATE.

Kolkata, West Bengal.

The New Indian Insurance Company and its T.P.A. “Medicare “ T.P.A. service Ltd at Flat No. 10, Paul Mansions, 6B, Bishop Lefroy Road, Kolkata-70020 is harassing the customers. Its agents convince with many a ‘facilities’ of several kinds, particularly for the Old-aged people, who need it best. The papers and documents of huge nature or produced for obtaining signature of the insured. There are hidden conditions in favour of the company itself and that also not explained the details, excepting the preferences and insured. My membership No. is [protected]A and twice I am being harassed and both the time I was admitted in CMCH, Vellore, where the hospital is best know to be run for ‘Mission’ and not for business.

The questionnaire sent by T.P.A. Service Ltd from Bishop Lefroy Road, (Address shown herein above) do insult the Prof. Physicians of the Hospital and as such they feel uncomfortable to reply. As such I am not to go for any help from Medicare instead I shall beg for finance to meet my expenses, provided I get well and return home.

Manju Sarkhel, Bharat Residency. M.G.Road, Vellore-4.

Permanent Address
              357/1, Po & P.S. Ashoknagar, (N) 24-Parganas,
              West Bengal, Pin: 743222
              Present Address
              Santi Appt. Flat No-3A, 18,B.C.Pathagar Road. DumDum,Kolkata-30
              E-mail ID- aurindam.[protected]@gmail.com
              Mob- [protected]/ [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

I give below the abstract of correspondence with Sr. Manager of MEDICARE TPA SERVICES (I) PVT. LTD. CALCUTTA,which is self...
                I attached below the letter from medicare, which is self explanatory.

Medicare tpa services (I) pvt....