Medlife Customer Care
Medlife International Pvt. Ltd.

Medlife Customer Care

Medlife International Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook
Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road
Patna
Patna District
Bihar

Bangalore
5th Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, 4/1, Bannerghatta main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560029

Load

Medlife related photos (442)

Medlife Complaints & Reviews

Medlife — partial order executed and balance amount not refunded [Resolved]

BhanuRao on Apr 30, 2020
Order placed for supply of 4 types of medicines on 8Apr2020.Customer executive of MEDLIFE called on phone and confirmed the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Pharmacy

Medlife — refund not initiated since one month

Namrata Devata on Apr 29, 2020
    The company has the weakest and un acceptable return polices, i have been calling them for the refund of my medicines since...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Pharmacy

ferna1790 on Apr 28, 2020
      OR8320EUA-003A order 11/4/20.

Amount is not refunded followed by so many email / call to customer care concern.

As I am patient suffering from high BP & Cholesterol.This company has blocked my amount & my life saving medicine.
      I am directly blaming MEDLIFE for all issue related to health.

refund against order cancelled by service provider

Debopam1996 on Apr 28, 2020
        I have ordered medicine through medlife...still not getting the refund.Epg txn Id 26052276.please kindly credit the amount
        Updated by Debopam1996 Apr 28, 2020
        Also I would like to declare that I am 85 years old patient of nerval disorder..I need neurofit c 800 urgently...I need to procure these medicine from another store i need the money urgently
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Medlife — late delivery as per promise and unauthentic customer care number mentioned in site.

Shubham Bhaty on Apr 28, 2020
          Medlife is totally careless about customer service. Medlife do not deliver products in given time.. Even in lockdown it is...

Subraman on Apr 27, 2020
            Order no 3219ETA-010A On line payment made on 11th april
            amount Rs 344.81. On 14th the delivery person again demanded
            payment. on refusal to pay again he did not deliver. company has not so
            far made refund of the money
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Medlife — refund for cancelled and short supply order

Dharmendra Kumar Bajpai on Apr 27, 2020
              I have placed two orders online on medlife on 13th april & 15th april. The delivery of 1st order was assured by 16th april...

Subraman on Apr 27, 2020
                On 11th April 2020 I made online payment of Rs 344.81 to Medlife.
                on 14th April the suplly man again wanted payment and w hen I
                refused payment he did not deliver the message.

This was brought to medlife through many mails but no reply.
                Also no action to refund money or supply medicine

Medlife — refund issue - or1499pda-001a - urgent

kundukiit on Apr 27, 2020
                  I ordered few medicines on 15th april 2020 from medlife mobile app and i paid the amount of rs. 608.82/- online that time,...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Medlife — item missing in delhivery pack (order no. - or7013iib-001a)

Bilash Mahanta on Apr 26, 2020
                    Dear sir/madam,

I have placed an order on 17th apr`20 vide order no. Or7013iib-001a in medlife app.
                    Where...

Snehashis Haldar on Apr 26, 2020
                      My father ordered Medlife automatic blood pressure monitoritor device. But they delivered blood sugar monitor device. While called their number for return, no one is picking up. Please do the needful to resolve this issue and return the wrong product as soon as possible.

medlife deliver wrong product - customer care number for return is not working
                      medlife deliver wrong product - customer care number for return is not working

yadavjay on Apr 26, 2020
                        I got frustrated with way medlife works. They only keep sending thier promotional sms and whenever I place order they cancel it after giving the reason that the product is not available. I placed order 4 times and everytime they cancelled it. So i want delete my account with them.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Medlife — cheated customer on fake medicine availability, hold the customer for 3 days and hold my money.

nitin.mishra8578 on Apr 25, 2020
                          Pathetic experience with medlife company, 1st time i tried to buy the medicine through app where the medicine was available...

Balb2053 on Apr 25, 2020
                            I have received order medlife OR2084HT-044A I have already paid for this order through medlife wallet on 21-04-20 . But invoice bill shows amount pending 484.30 I have paid again this amount 484.30 to delivery boy I have requested on phone many time but no response

Balbir Singh regd mobile [protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Medlife — not received refund amount

Swathi Kambali on Apr 25, 2020
                              I recently ordered n-95 masks for which the amount of 600 was paid online too. Due to the product unavailablity, i received...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Pharmacy

Medlife — advance paid but not received full medicine and no refund

Subhransu Pattanayak on Apr 24, 2020
                                I had placed an order for medicines worth rs. 1083.19 on 14th april 2020. I paid the full amount. But, on april 18th i received...

Devesh Bajpai on Apr 23, 2020
                                  I ordered medicines on 4th April 2020 and was promised to delivered them by 17th April 2020. On 16th, I received a message that my order was cancelled without any valid reason. Now it’s been a week and I still haven’t received my refund in my account.
                                  This is not done. I’ve to order medicines from other websites and now I’m out of options.

haven
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

Medlife — order not delivered even after advance payment

Sumit Ghosh Delhi on Apr 23, 2020
                                    I placed a order on 13.04.2020 & its number was or6698gjb-001a the app suggested deliveries on 16.04.2020, i called up the...
                                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Pharmacy

Medlife — unavailability of medicines for critical patients and do not even know by when it will be available

Priyol Nath on Apr 23, 2020
                                      Med life is known for its poor service and it proves everytime. Today also i spoke with one of the customer care regarding...
                                      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Health & Beauty

Medlife — refund not after 12 days of returned order

Omshivshankar on Apr 22, 2020
                                        I have returned order because of low quality product delivered for staderderd quickly product charged
                                        12 days back...

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                                          Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
                                          Please don't take BSNL connection..these people are worse than thieves
                                          (10 minutes ago)
                                          Joblink Solution
                                          scam company
                                          (16 minutes ago)
                                          Skokka
                                          Please remove my ads My contact 9474388084
                                          (21 minutes ago)
                                          Housejoy.in
                                          HouseJoy servicemen spoiled my refrigerator
                                          (24 minutes ago)