[Resolved] Medlife — return and refund

Staff plot no. A/3, near new c-type, behind ambamata temple, g.i.d.c. vapi, Vapi, Valsad District, Gujarat, India
 Bhoomika Nayak on Mar 31, 2019
I have ordered my my medicines from medlife and my order number is OR4053WIA-001A. I have received my order on 29/3/2019 but due to some allergic reaction my doctor told me to discontinue these medicines. I proceed for the return and refund policy on medlife's app. But they did not responding also their toll free number is chargeable and they did not pic the calls so long. Very disappointed by medlife. Very bad and frustrating services. Don't want to use this app next time, waste of time and money

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2019
I want to return the medicines and want to refund my money as early as possible.

[Mar 31, 2019] Medlife customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Medlife Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2019
Dear Bhoomika Nayak, We're sorry for the experience you had with our services. We have forwarded your complaint to our concern team and we will keep you update once we get a confirmation from our concern team on priority.

Comments

I have not received the hard copies of my full body medical dianosis test ie. MEDLIFE KUSHAL COMPREHENSIVE 2, done even after 20 days. I have paid for the report and called up [protected]. several times but all in vain.
I ordered 2 on 29th of march and the delivery date of that product was between 31zt march to 1 st april and know yet the product was not delivered . And i had paid in advance. For any problem medlife will be responsible.

fake consumer care ATM card mang raha hain mera ko
Mobile no: [protected]

Mera 10.lkh rupees chale gaya

80-25503559
    Room No. 101A, First Floor, Zubaida Complex, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    Medlife - return and refund