MedPlus India
MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

MedPlus India Customer Care

Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

MedPlus India Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased flairvapir 200 mg tablets 74 nos but when I returned the same unused full strips they didn't accept it for return policy, i had spent rs 3000 for the purchase and i was informed by the shop sales man that he would take the tablets return if there isa full strip.when i took them for return he is telling that Medplus had changed the policy for return and this particular tablet cannot be retaken.please take necessary action on MEDPLUS KORATTUR RAILWAY STATION ROAD SHOP.
May 08, 2021

Thank you for writing to us.
As per the email.Please provide with your registered mobile number to serve you better.
Thank you for writing to us.
As per the below email.Please provide with your registered mobile number to serve you better.
(Web): www.medplusmart.com.

This event happened in mediplus medavakkam koot road Chennai
    I ganesh from chennai resident of medavakkam. I have neuro...
    Hi team,

Could you please take action about the associates who is working on the medplus store thirumulaivoyal....

I have purcheased 3 novomix30 penfill in which one piece is damaged
    The liquid got leacked as soon i inserted in injection
    I request replacement of the penfill
    Got damage insulin
    May 10, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First when I placed the order over phone, the bill amount was Rs.130. They said home delivery is free only if the bill amount is higher than 1000.

So I added more items and my latest bill amount was Rs.1180. Even for the new bill amount they are asking for delivery charge. When questioned I am not getting proper reply and rude response.
      May 06, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have purchase medicine on[protected] .we used debited card to swipe amount debited from my account and ur machine shown failed .but later we know that amount is credited in medplus account .we are waiting from 2 months money was not credited .please do need ful
        Amount debited but not credited already 2 months is over
        May 06, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 7/4/2021 have ordered medicines from client number 39791702 of 1387.78 rupees, where I did net banking and transaction...
          Purchased ointment Fucidin 15mg Sun pharma @ 9th blk, jayanagar

on 4th May, 2021.

When opened...
          I called your customer service no for an refund, the way a idiotic guy took my call was completely worse, his name is Syed....

The shop manager has given the failed product to me, he said that it is my problem that the product is not working (steamer)
          May 03, 2021

Medplus India — Non Refund [Resolved]

Your refund against order ID OKAMM[protected] is initiated for Rs. 7556.06]. It will take 30 working days to reflect in your...

Medplus Ghorastable is Prioritizing selective people and because of this I was unable to purchase medicines for my mother. Even in normal days they do so that was negligible but now in this pandemic we have to approach our nearest shop as we all know this is said by our government for our and others safety. Medplus is into full business and not caring about lives.

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            With reference to your email, Unfortunately we could not be able to retrieve your information.

Kindly share us your details (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) to [protected]@medplusindia.com (or) [protected]@medplusmart.com so that will check and assist you accordingly.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serving you in the best possible way.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Team.

I am Ashis Das from Bhubaneswar.
              I had ordered Budamate 400 capsules which has to be inhaled through revolizer.
              But today I have been supplied with Budamate 400 INHALER, which I don't need.
              My order no is OORM[protected]
              transaction id : [protected] dt[protected].
              Please arrange immediately Return Of The medicine sent by you.

Refund can be made quickly or correct medicine supplied with reqd adjustments in price differential.

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AND LET ME KNOW PROGRESS.

(Web): www.medplusmart.com.

I’m third pandemic situation people are out in que to get medicines. Their are three to four employees in the medical store but only on represent is showing up rest three are chit chatting out side the store. Kindly need support

Thank you for writing to us.
                We will escalate the issue with the concerns.
                (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

St your Uday Nagar, Nagpur store, insulin cartridges are not kept in refrigerator for all the time, when they order from nearby store, they keep it outside refrigerator for long time with other non-fidge drugs.So, such insulins are not giving needed efficiency and patient causing hyperglycemia.
                  Also, i don't think that the refrigerator at this store has temperature between 2-8℃, as packages taken out from it don't feel so cold.
                  Do the needful

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Team.

From below attached pic of receipt (OTNMM[protected]) you can clearly see the item number 4 is left unmarked, as am not received...

I have ordered for januvia 50mg as per above order, the invoice is also shown as januvia 50mg but they delivered januvia 100mg instead of 50mg.

your own doctor also called and sent prescription on my whatsapp number with 50 mg.

this is very bad and deficiency of service from your end. your people are playing with the lives' of patients. actually the order was delivered yesterday evening but I didn't observe the same but now i have opened the cover and, surprisingly I found it is 100mg.

Please take immediate action and exchange the tablets (6 packets) with 50 mg, otherwise we will take legal action against you for deficiency of service.

Thank you.

Madhavi, Advocate
                    Apr 26, 2021

Thank you for writing to us.
                    Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                    (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

Sir, I asked for volini gel. Saleman told instead of volini gel please buy omnigel. I asked him whether volini gel is available...

I ordered N95 masks and muesli on 24/04/2021. After a couple of hours I got call from delivery executive and confirmed my address over phone. After some the same person called me and asked for the OTP and assured me for the delivery. As soon as I told him the OTP he disconnected the call. He didn't called me back. I got message as my order already got delivered
                      Apr 24, 2021

My order I'd is :OKAMM[protected]
                      Thank you for writing to us.
                      As per the below email and telephonic conversation.
                      We would like to inform we have informed the store staff to cancel the order.
                      (Web): www.medplusmart.com.
                      It is more than a month. I didn't get any refund from medplus. Please refund my money ASAP. I can't follow up you for this tiny refund again and again

I purchase my medicine, from med plus outlet on 20.4.2021 my registard mobile number is [protected] .at the time of paypent i give my debit card, the amount was rs 450.its sucessfully debited from my account, but you execitive told me that ur payment is not pay succesful, then after a long argument he told me that in 72 hours u get ur amountback i ur account, i pay cash 450, and take my medicine, but aftar 4 day i cant get my money back, , so pls kindly solve my problem as soon as possible
                        Apr 24, 2021