MedPlus India
MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

MedPlus India Customer Care

Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

MedPlus India Complaints & Reviews

There was a complaint lodged before and haven't got any call back or resolution so far, need a call back on the same number registeretwith medplus, call log has all the details
Apr 24, 2021

Thank you for writing to us.
As per the email.Please provide with your registered mobile number to serve you better.
Please get back to us for any clarifications.
MedPlus Customer Care Team,
(Call):[protected],
(Email): [protected]@medplusindia.com,
(Email): [protected]@medplusmart.com,
(Web): www.medplusmart.com.

Dear medplus,

I'm actually getting much delay in getting my product even after giving money also visited twice ..also not responding well
    Apr 23, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Mahalakshmi. My contact number is [protected]. I have ordered medicine from medplus amount got debited but order is not placed. I have raised complaint in medplus.com but no response till now. I have sent statement where it is clearly mentioned that amount is debited. Please take action against this.
      Apr 22, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      44159 With reference to your email, Unfortunately we could not be able to retrieve your information.

Kindly share us your details (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) to [protected]@medplusindia.com (or) [protected]@medplusmart.com so that will check and assist you accordingly.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serving you in the best possible way.

Customer Care Team.

I am Mahalakshmi. My contact number : [protected]. I have purchased medicine in medplus but order is not placed and amount got debited from my account. I don't know what is happening for my complaint. I have submitted my account transaction also but no response till now.
        Apr 22, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The sales person in your outlet behaves too arrogant with customers and not in supportive n informative manner...teach first...
          Wrong medicine had been given by the pharmacist, which might cause bad effect.

I Debashis Das Gupta, a resident...

I want to exchange a strip of Mahagaba M75 for Mahagaba 75. Staff is not entertaining. Earlier also I had to loose some amount as they did not recieve a strip of Emiset 4.
          Apr 20, 2021

Customer Care Team.

While purchasing medicine they are not preparing bills asking to collect tomorrow. This is happening regularly in Melvisharam branch vellore
            Apr 18, 2021

Thank you for writing to us.

With reference to the email below, Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve any information with the details provided by you. Hence, we request you to kindly write back to us with your valid contact details (i.e., Registered Phone Number/ MedPlus Customer Id) to Inquire and to assist further.

For further details, you could also call us on[protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you in this regard and hoping that we are able to serve you.

MedPlus Customer Care Team

On 4th April'21 I had purchased medicines worth INR 338/- from Medplus Adarshapally Sadhana Villa, P.O. N.C. Pukur, Mouja...
              Hi Team,

Today I visit MedPlus store at Govindashettypalya Village, Doddanagamangala Panchayat, Shantipura...

I have purchased medicines online . One of the insulin vial does not contain insulin solution inside as the vial was broken at the bottom. How can I get replacement. The medicine was delivered from Thanjavur branch.
              Dr. B. Thayumanavan
              No insulin inside vial
              Apr 11, 2021

MedPlus Customer Care Team

Hi I have purchased a thermometer & asked if I can return in case I don't need it. They told they will accept the return. I already have a thermometer at home so I went to return it, but they aren't accepting it & saying some crap.
                Not at all fair. Now what should I do with this thermometer????
                Apr 07, 2021

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you we request you to provide the details like customer id and mobile no so that we can verify and resolve your issue. You can send through e mail also to [protected]@medplusindia.com or call us on[protected].

Team MedPlus Customer Care.

Customer Care Team.

I am a regulars customer of Med plus. my Contact No. [protected] with Approximate purchase of medicines for...
                  I would like to bring your notice that the inattentive and irresponsible behaviour of your sales staff which forced me to...

Ur attendent Mr. Anil rejected to take blood for doing the blood test as i am suffering with stomach infection he expressed that i am having corona and also told that we do not have blood culture test at our lab. I have no corono symtoms plz take action aganest ur attendent Mr. Anil
                  Mar 27, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  With reference to your email, we want to apologize for inconvenience happened to you.

Unfortunately we could not be able to retrieve your information. Kindly share us your details (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) to [protected]@medplusindia.com (or) [protected]@medplusmart.com. So that will check and assist you accordingly.

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to provide the details to verify and take again staff.

Vaman.B
                  raveendra balivada's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 28, 2021
                  Ashok nagar branch medplus. Opp indian bank, lab technician, Name: Mr Anil.

Vaman.B
                  Thank you for writing to us.
                  As per the below email. Please provide with your registered mobile number to serve you better.
                  We would like to inform we will escalate to the concern team about your complaint.
                  Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                  Please get back to us for any clarifications.
                  MedPlus Customer Care Team,
                  (Call):[protected],
                  (Whats App):[protected]
                  (Email): [protected]@medplusindia.com,
                  (Email): [protected]@medplusmart.com,
                  (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

Need to change your branch contact number at Medplus Thazambur Road Navalur because that contact number already using by The Chennai Mobiles as their CUG number.so i request you to change Medplus Thazambur Road Navalur in their online website..
                    About phone number change at Medplus Thazambur Road Navalur
                    About phone number change at Medplus Thazambur Road Navalur
                    Mar 23, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly share us your details (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) to [protected]@medplusmart.com (or) [protected]@medplusindia.com so that will check and assist you accordingly.

Customer Care Team.

I paid amount RS. 1980. Through the link provided by Medplus using PhonePe app. But they are saying they not received amount. But PhonePe care said that transaction successful. Medplus merchant said you’re money will credited to yo back. But my money not credited yet.
                      I paid Rs.1980 but Medplus not received. They saying
                      Mar 29, 2021
                      Amount refunded
                      Mar 22, 2021

Customer Care Team.

I had approached MedPlus shop at Madurantakam on 21.03.2021 and I am wanted each 6 nos. tables of Cifran CTH, Pankreoflat and Razo 20 as per doctor prescription. But, your staff was not given the above said tablets to me, only they are compelled to buying strips of each tablets. So, I was not purchased the above said medicines and return to home. Sir, I am a normal citizen, Please will instructions to your Madurantakam Medplus staffs and give cutting medicines to people in future.
                        Mar 21, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We ordered some vajra masks from nallagandla stores nearby and got completely dirtied and used product. Since we are covid positive they are not ready to take it back.we are looking for a refund or sent us a completely new product. Otherwise I have to raise a complaint in consumer court for cheating people during pandemic.
                          Dirty masks sent to Covid patients
                          Mar 20, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I approached your medplus hosakerehalli br.with a prescription for tablet antoxid 10 nos. But he refused to give 10 nos of tablets since it is 30 nos strip it can't be cut . Doctor's prescribe the medicine on the condition of the patient ...plz
                            Mar 18, 2021