MedPlus India
MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

MedPlus India Customer Care

Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

MedPlus India Complaints & Reviews

The shop manager has given the failed product to me, he said that it is my problem that the product is not working (steamer)
May 03, 2021

Medplus India — Non Refund [Resolved]

Your refund against order ID OKAMM[protected] is initiated for Rs. 7556.06]. It will take 30 working days to reflect in your...

Medplus Ghorastable is Prioritizing selective people and because of this I was unable to purchase medicines for my mother. Even in normal days they do so that was negligible but now in this pandemic we have to approach our nearest shop as we all know this is said by our government for our and others safety. Medplus is into full business and not caring about lives.

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly share us your details (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) to [protected]@medplusindia.com (or) [protected]@medplusmart.com so that will check and assist you accordingly.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serving you in the best possible way.

Customer Care Team.

I am Ashis Das from Bhubaneswar.
      I had ordered Budamate 400 capsules which has to be inhaled through revolizer.
      But today I have been supplied with Budamate 400 INHALER, which I don't need.
      My order no is OORM[protected]
      transaction id : [protected] dt[protected].
      Please arrange immediately Return Of The medicine sent by you.

Refund can be made quickly or correct medicine supplied with reqd adjustments in price differential.

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AND LET ME KNOW PROGRESS.

Thank you for writing to us.
      As per the email.Please provide with your registered mobile number to serve you better.
      (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

I’m third pandemic situation people are out in que to get medicines. Their are three to four employees in the medical store but only on represent is showing up rest three are chit chatting out side the store. Kindly need support

Thank you for writing to us.
        We will escalate the issue with the concerns.
        (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

St your Uday Nagar, Nagpur store, insulin cartridges are not kept in refrigerator for all the time, when they order from nearby store, they keep it outside refrigerator for long time with other non-fidge drugs.So, such insulins are not giving needed efficiency and patient causing hyperglycemia.
          Also, i don't think that the refrigerator at this store has temperature between 2-8℃, as packages taken out from it don't feel so cold.
          Do the needful

Customer Care Team.

From below attached pic of receipt (OTNMM[protected]) you can clearly see the item number 4 is left unmarked, as am not received...

I have ordered for januvia 50mg as per above order, the invoice is also shown as januvia 50mg but they delivered januvia 100mg instead of 50mg.

your own doctor also called and sent prescription on my whatsapp number with 50 mg.

this is very bad and deficiency of service from your end. your people are playing with the lives' of patients. actually the order was delivered yesterday evening but I didn't observe the same but now i have opened the cover and, surprisingly I found it is 100mg.

Please take immediate action and exchange the tablets (6 packets) with 50 mg, otherwise we will take legal action against you for deficiency of service.

Thank you.

Madhavi, Advocate
            Apr 26, 2021

Thank you for writing to us.
            As per the below email.Please provide with your registered mobile number to serve you better.
            Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
            (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

Sir, I asked for volini gel. Saleman told instead of volini gel please buy omnigel. I asked him whether volini gel is available...

I ordered N95 masks and muesli on 24/04/2021. After a couple of hours I got call from delivery executive and confirmed my address over phone. After some the same person called me and asked for the OTP and assured me for the delivery. As soon as I told him the OTP he disconnected the call. He didn't called me back. I got message as my order already got delivered

My order I'd is :OKAMM[protected]
              Thank you for writing to us.
              As per the below email and telephonic conversation.
              We would like to inform we have informed the store staff to cancel the order.
              (Web): www.medplusmart.com.
              It is more than a month. I didn't get any refund from medplus. Please refund my money ASAP. I can't follow up you for this tiny refund again and again

I purchase my medicine, from med plus outlet on 20.4.2021 my registard mobile number is [protected] .at the time of paypent i give my debit card, the amount was rs 450.its sucessfully debited from my account, but you execitive told me that ur payment is not pay succesful, then after a long argument he told me that in 72 hours u get ur amountback i ur account, i pay cash 450, and take my medicine, but aftar 4 day i cant get my money back, , so pls kindly solve my problem as soon as possible

(Web): www.medplusmart.com.

There was a complaint lodged before and haven't got any call back or resolution so far, need a call back on the same number registeretwith medplus, call log has all the details

Dear medplus,

I'm actually getting much delay in getting my product even after giving money also visited twice ..also not responding well
                    Apr 23, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Mahalakshmi. My contact number is [protected]. I have ordered medicine from medplus amount got debited but order is not placed. I have raised complaint in medplus.com but no response till now. I have sent statement where it is clearly mentioned that amount is debited. Please take action against this.
                      Apr 22, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      44159 With reference to your email, Unfortunately we could not be able to retrieve your information.

Customer Care Team.

I am Mahalakshmi. My contact number : [protected]. I have purchased medicine in medplus but order is not placed and amount got debited from my account. I don't know what is happening for my complaint. I have submitted my account transaction also but no response till now.
                        Apr 22, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The sales person in your outlet behaves too arrogant with customers and not in supportive n informative manner...teach first...
                          Wrong medicine had been given by the pharmacist, which might cause bad effect.

I Debashis Das Gupta, a resident...

I want to exchange a strip of Mahagaba M75 for Mahagaba 75. Staff is not entertaining. Earlier also I had to loose some amount as they did not recieve a strip of Emiset 4.
                          Apr 20, 2021

Customer Care Team.

While purchasing medicine they are not preparing bills asking to collect tomorrow. This is happening regularly in Melvisharam branch vellore
                            Apr 18, 2021

Thank you for writing to us.

With reference to the email below, Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve any information with the details provided by you. Hence, we request you to kindly write back to us with your valid contact details (i.e., Registered Phone Number/ MedPlus Customer Id) to Inquire and to assist further.

For further details, you could also call us on[protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you in this regard and hoping that we are able to serve you.

Please get back to us in case of any clarifications."

MedPlus Customer Care Team

On 4th April'21 I had purchased medicines worth INR 338/- from Medplus Adarshapally Sadhana Villa, P.O. N.C. Pukur, Mouja...