MedPlus India
MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd.

MedPlus India Customer Care

Fri 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun 08:00 am - 10:00 pm

MedPlus India Complaints & Reviews

Medplus Delta Bhubaneswar closeong time shows in online 11 pm but when I call them in 9:58 they told me our shop is close...
I am P Yoganandam, Retired Senior Senior Manager of Canara Bank and a senior citizen. I have been regular customer of Med...
I was at the Medplus drug store on the Alapakkam main road, Maduravoyal, Chennai, near Meenakshi General Hospital.
I...

I purchased medicines worth 1260₹ when i ask for bill they were saying printer damaged we cant give bill.when i argue they were saying do what ever you want we wont give bill iam a regular visitor to the store this is very bad experience this time
May 31, 2021
solved
May 31, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
With reference to your email, Thank you for the note.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serving you in the best possible way.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Team.

I m booking medicines in medplus app and i payed in payment in paytm app upi succusfully sent but reciver bank didn't recived...
    We have purchased 30 Pin Om 40 Tablets. Each 15 tablet strip one is Rs. 263 and another strip is Rs. 289. Total amount is...

Respected sir,
    My name is SAIKAT SEN. I am a regular buyer of medplus. I buy medicines nearly 4 to 5 k every months. Today I had a very bad experience. I went to buy medicines from birati abashan outlet and it was for 1k almost but they have no POS machine and I had not much cash with me, so forcefully i buy medicine for 200rs. Suddenly after 10 minutes someone called and asked me to come again as their POS machine starts working fine.

Now my question is that! What kind of harassment is this with a valuable coustomer like us? What kind of fault was in that POS machine which has been resolved within 10 minutes.

I am truly not satisfied with this kind of behavior. Please look into this matter as soon as possible.
    May 28, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Plz surch this no [protected].Also seen the purches details...
    Thank you for writing to us.

With regard to the E-Mail below. Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve any information with the details provided by you.Hence,

Note: We have escalated to concern store team to check an and take action and won't be repeated in future.

Medplus Customer Care Team

Placed online order for 1300 Rs. including an hand sanitizer.
      The order was split as two. The others were delivered but handsanitizer which was in a separate bill was not delivered.
      The guy doing delivery took both the otps from my parents since the order was for them.

I escalated the issue to medplus but they keep saying order status is delivered.I again told them the guy making delivering took two otps but gave only one parcel and since we made a single payment, we were not aware the order was split into two deifferent invoice.

No response from them after that.
      May 28, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to tell about medplus pharmacy staff
        Asking medicine with doctor's prescription no response
        Without prescription no response
        Available medicine or not no response
        Why this kind of person working there please try to shift instead them
        Thompson Ben
        May 27, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        With reference to your email, Unfortunately we could not be able to retrieve your information.

Kindly share us your details (registered mobile number/ medplus customer id) to [protected]@medplusindia.com (or) [protected]@medplusmart.com so that will check and assist you accordingly.

Warm Regards,

Customer Care Team.

Complaint number #61590.

I made a transaction in medplus store
          "MEDPLUS TAMBARAM MUDICHUR, Door No...
          Hi sir
          Very very worst behaviour from your medplus team they are not even to hear and I don't know anything whether...

I had purchased medicines worth INR 948 on 26th April 2021 in your pharmacy outlet in East Mada Street, Mylapore Chennai- 600 004. The amount was initially paid through my Andhra Bank Card which i was informed that the same is not swiped and got declined. I had then paid through another card of mine and the same was accepted. However the amount claimed to be declined at your pharmacy was debited to my card account. I have checked with the Bank and they have informed me that the transaction was accepted and not declined.
          I have visited three times to the pharmacy and have submitted all relevant documents as sought by your team and they are unable to offer a solution and arrange the refund.
          May 20, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We bought medicine from your shop.one medicine we are not aware but your staff told that if mistake that medicine pls return...

Till now no action has been taken by medplus
            They asked me for bank details and I had already provided it to them for the refund of amount 1970
            Bank details had been provided last week only
            Till now I didn't get back my money
            It's a request to the concerned team to help me to get my refund back
            May 17, 2021

Dear Customer,
            Thank you for writing to us.
            As per the below email.Please provide with your registered mobile number to serve you better.
            We would like to inform we will escalate to the concern team and revert back
            Please get back to us for any clarifications.
            MedPlus Customer Care Team,
            (Call):[protected],
            (Email): [protected]@medplusindia.com,
            (Email): [protected]@medplusmart.com,
            (Web): www.medplusmart.com.
            My email id [protected]@gmail.com
            Thank you consumer complaint team and medplus team for resolving my issue of refund
            I got refund of 1970 back to my account

I just went to my near by med plus store in vanasthalipuram bought medicines on my registered mobile number [protected]...

I have buy pluse oximeter in medplus thiruninravur branch. I have check oximeter it showing 92 and in front of doctors oximeter it's showing 98. So I request to replace the product but supervisor(haribabu) speaking it's working like that only. We will not change the product. Please change the product or refund the money

Kulasekar
              May 14, 2021

Thank you for writing to us.

we request you to kindly write back to us with your valid contact details (i.e., registered phone number/ MedPlus customer id).

If any further clarification call back us[protected]am to 10pm.

Thanks and Regards,

Medplus Customer Care Team.

My order of Rs.2580 was cancelled by Medplus on 26th April 2021. Since then I wrote several mails but didn't get the amount till date.
                Kindly help, the photo of cancelled order has been attached.
                Refund of Rs.2580
                May 14, 2021

MedPlus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased one product and they have delivered wrong product. when I asked for replacement they suggested me to go nearest store and exchange. if I am able to go store then why should I order in app..

They are saying with little harsh voice if you want to replace we do not know when it will be done.

its really careless towards consumer after sales.
                  May 13, 2021

Dear Customer,
                  Thank you for writing to us.
                  We would like to inform we will escalate to the concern team.
                  Please get back to us for any clarifications.
                  MedPlus Customer Care Team,
                  (Call):[protected],
                  (Email): [protected]@medplusindia.com,
                  (Email): [protected]@medplusmart.com,
                  (Web): www.medplusmart.com.

Today i visited bhosari alandi road medplus store, i got bad experienced, swati mehtre she even not read prescription properly...
                    I ordered a oximeter on 26th April, 2021