Micromax Informatics Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jun 24, 2022

File a complaint to Micromax Informatics

Having problems with Micromax Informatics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Micromax Informatics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Micromax Informatics

View more phone numbers

Fax

Micromax Informatics reviews & complaints page 507

Micromax Q3 — Not Supporting application Softwares

I Purchased a Micromax Q3 on 31-08-09 from chittorgrah, Rajasthan. And now I found it is not supporting any kind of themes and other applications except that are installed.
I am also unable to load as well as play some of the games I did not find the keys to play them.
Please help me!...

Micromax — Defective Phone

recently brought a new Micromax Phone Model No : X225 ESN/ IMEI No : [protected] from Sangeetha Bangalore on26 July 2009 and I am facing the below mentioned issuses.

1) voice clarity
2) Whenever I receive a call from my other Sim The First call go disconnected
3) Whenever I use to charge it I need to first shake it then charge it..

But when I went to your Service centre RT Outsourcing to...

Micromax X511 — PC Suite not compactible with MS Vista

I have installed PC Suite for Micromax X511 mobile on my laptop but it shows disconnected when connected via cable. Can anyone help me out to use PC suite. I have downloaded PC Suite from micromacinfo.com. Please mail me at this ID: [protected]@in.com...
Dear micro max,
I have purchesed a micromax mobile X225 in Sangeetha by 3rd august 2009. But Battery back up is very very very bad performance than what Dealers said. Once fully charged not able to talk even 25 minutes. Fed up in this performance. I got irritated regarding this. what i have to do. I extremely requesting you please give the solution for this what ever from your side.

J Guru...
my mob battire is notproper working.& earphone is not work...

Micromax X225 — NOT WORKING PROPERLY

I purchased a Micromax mobile x225 from vinayak mobile point Hanumangarh Town[Rajasthan].Here franchises and service center is choudray furtilizer. I have a problem in my mobile.The problem is that mobile'shead phone, speaker, mike, battery back up, display are not working properly and moblie automaticliy swith off.or restart.mobile hang for some time, memory card not working properly.and some problem is hidden.Moble...

Micromax — cheated me by selling a china handset

hi,
i m malleswara rao from vijaywada in andhra pradesh. i purchased a micromax mobile in december 2008 and my model no is x511, they told me that this is purely an indian hand set and told me that the gprs services can be fully used in this mobile. but i cant use these services, the reason is when i contacted my service provider regarding the service they told me that this is a pure china handset and gprs cannot be accessed and...

dear Micromax, I have purchased x555 model on 27:06:2009, But in this set vidio clips not working properly, that means, it is not showing clear picture while running.so that we need a proper software or proper vidio formation.
in my micromax x555 model mobile videos are not playing properly. lease solve my roblem
BILKUL BAKWAAS MODEL HAI MICROMAX X555 3DAYS, KE BAAD HI REPLACEMENT KE LIYE COMPANY SE BAAT HUI TO COMPANY NE REPLACEMENT KE LIYE MANA KAR DIYA JABKI MAIN EXTRA CHARGE PAY KARNE KO AGREE THA OR X555 SE SASTA MICROMAX MOBILE MODEL X500 LENA CHAHTA THA
Dear Micromax,

I bought micromax x555 Hand set, in this Video player in not working properly so change the software in this modle, Solve my problem

I lost my mobile on[protected] . i stored very importent personnel data, so please lock my mobile completely. my mobile modle is micromax-250
    sim 1. IMEI [protected]
    sim 2 IMEI [protected]
    IMEISV 78
    very usebal mobile of all parson
    i purchased 250 set but there is no data kabul in it. In conecting to internet by bulue truth a problems have been occured. plz provide me its software for conecting to net. thanks. [protected]/[protected]
    i need gprs settings for airtel and vodafone, which are not available with my mobile
    i need java game software for my mobile

I purchased a micromax 225 and the cell phone had signal and battery issue from the begining. I showed it to the service center at okhla but was of no use and they told me they can't repair it and issued me DOA and told that the cell will be exchanged and i told that i do not have the box but they told me it would be returned. The dealer is not taking the cell phone back and i am facing problem now replacing the cell without the box. Please revert asap as i am facing many problem due to it.
      Imie No [protected]
      Imie No[protected]

Ashok Bhatt
      Ph # [protected]
      Dear sir

This is to inform that On 22nd Aug.09, i have purchased New Mobile and from the next day only, i have been facing the fault.I have given my MicroMax Mobile ( Model No-2ci ) whose IMIE No. is A100000B6713SA, Battery No - [protected] and Charger No. is 00203 in MicroMax Service Center ( Address- Maa Vaishnav Communication, Ashiana Galaxy, Shop No-35, 3rd Floor, Exhibition Road, Patna, Bihar ) to the Automatic fault of swith off of my new Mobile. On 28th Aug.09 they suggested to go through the process of DOI ( Job Sheet No-9H280037) and they have submitted my full Handset and asked me to take on 14th Sep.09 but till date they haven't given my handset and whenever i am asking for the set, they are replying the same answer every time to come after two days, Please help...

Thanking You
      Md.Amjad Ali
      Mob No- [protected].
      Read comments

I have a micromax mobile.
      (Mod.no - c2i No.- A100000B66224D
      Problem:- Set Dead : no wokring problem in this mobile .
      I have complained in service center Pushpak Enterprises, Opp. Kartar Motors, Red Road, Kurukshetra on 04.01.2010 and this service center called me after 15 days (19/01/2010). I went there many time in this service center but this mobile could not prepared and speak you come after one week & this problem is till now 02/02/2010.

I have written proof.

So plz. help me .
      Thanks & regards
      dear sir, as i had brought micromax canvas-2 qplus mobile. and at the
      first i never used internet in mobile but after sometime when i wanted
      to use internet in mobile i was not able to use it due to some handset
      defect and i showed in micromax customercare in bangalore in m/s s3
      communication in jaynagar 3rd block, and raised a complaint and they
      returned my mobile after almost 47day, with internet working but touch
      screen not working properly and back camera has been changed from 8mp
      camera to vga camera, and again i wanted to raise a complaint but the
      service technician in s3 communication by name [zabi - mob # [protected]]
      has tld me tht no need to raise the complaint as it will get repaired
      in half hour time and use to tell me daily when ever i go to service
      centre for almost 15 days and try to give me excuse saying tomorrw you
      bring ur mobile with in half hour it get read but for almost 15days he
      told me the same. and when i requested to get my mobile repaired fast he
      took my mobile for repair on 10-07-14 job sheet number
      s[protected] and still my mobile is nt yet ready when ever i
      call tht service center customer care number they use to keep me hold
      for more than 45min and tell ur mobile still nt yet ready. is this the
      service i expect from micromax company in bangalore. when first i took
      this micromax mobile i refered my many friends about its nice feature
      but after the service of micromax i am ashamed of myself referring such a
      worst moile for my friends circle. if a mobile get any problem during
      warranty period is that any rule of micromax service center that if a
      mobile comes to service center in bangalore branch of s3 communication
      that mobile spare part get replaced with new to some old worst not
      working properly spares and minumum time required for repair of mobile
      is 30 to 45 days in warranty period, is this the service provided in
      bangalore. does my mobile get repaired fast or not, s3 communication in jaynagar 3rd
      block, bangalore and check it phone number half time it use to be busy,
      nt by customer calling to service center but by keeping the reciever of
      landline on side to get the number engaged - landline number -
      regards imtiyaz kahn - [protected]

Micromax Mobile X511 — FUNCTIONING

My son has purchased the said mobile. Now it is FLIGHT MODE. Please advice how to cancel this mode and get back to the normal setting.
        Thanks...

To the consumer court... I'hv bought a Micromax X511 Mobile phone in March but within One week it started getting lot of problems like... memory does'nt work, display automatically goes off, video works only 10-15 seconds where the memory card is One GB. within a month I been three time to service centre but they said we can change its mother board but I don't want my cell to be opened. so I request them to provide me a SAME NEW SET (SAME). Finally they are ready to provide me a new set but there should be all the accessories even the outer paper box also that I don't have anymore. Please tell me what should I do? I am providing them Charger, Earplug,
        Date Cable, the 2 books I got with the cell when I purchased it except the outer cover. Please help me otherwise Im gonna lost my 7480 Rupees that is the cost of cell I'hv paid

Thanking you,

Your sincearly
        Sandeep Thakur
        Village Basholu, P. O. Dharampur
        District Solan (H.P) - 173209
        Mob. No.[protected]

Micromax — mobile phone not working properly

I have purchased micromax mobile phone on 25-1-09 from M/s Govind Enterprises, saharanpur. It isnot working properly since 20-03-09. I am regularly going to service centre and it is closed. I told the dealer about the same and he said that i will talk to company.
          Now i don't have any cell phone due to which i am suffering a lot.Kindly arrange a service provider immediately / a new set.Otherwise i will go to consumer court....

My Airtel Data Card (Modem ) No. [protected]

I have application given to Airtel Head Office, Coimbatore, TamilNadu for Post paid plan to prepaid plan changing and 1number new sim received for above number ( POST PAID TO PREPAID PLAN ).
          After plan change & prepaid recharge, Airtel modem was not connected.
          Please kindly solve this problem.
          Thanking You

R.SIVAKUMAR
          i purchased micromax A60 10 months ago. i had to give it for service 4 times in ur micromax centre and a month back again i had given for service, within 5 days my touch screen isnt working. when i went back to them, they told me touch screen is 1200 Rs to get replaced and told me tat touch screen wnt work until you replace it.
          can someone from micromax help me out.
          or else tell me where to complain regarding this
          my micromax a106 of kitkat version before 9 months back i took it nw i updated my phone to lollipop version .nw in my phone recovery mode is nt coming wat to doooo

Airtel Micromax Mmx 300g — Pethatic Customer Service

My name is Mayuri and i have been airtel's customer since 16th August 2008. I happened to purchase the Airtel USB Micromax (thinking to be the best service provider) on the same day. This was however, activated on 19th August.

Since the time of activation, I have been unable to use this internet connection at my convenience. Its terribly slow (since day one). To access yahoo mail or gmail, it takes about one hour...