Micromax Informatics Customer Care

Customer Relations
Micromax House, 90B, Sector-18, Gurgaon - 122015
Tel: 1860 500 8286

Factory
Micromax Informatics Ltd, Plot No.234, HPSIDC Industrial Area, Tehsil Nalagarh, Distt Solan (HO) 173205

Haryana
Micromax House, 697, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana

New Delhi
Plot No 21/14, Block A, Naraina Industrial Area Phase II, New Delhi- 110028

New Mumbai
Plot No 26, Sector 19E, Vashi, (Off To Palm Beach Road), Near Adlabs, New Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400705

Ahmedabad
116/1384, Laxmi Kripa Flat, New AEC Cross Road, Narayanpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380013

Secunderabad
Bunglow #179, Old Bowenpally, Behind HP Petrol Pump, Near Old Bowenpally Bus Stop, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500011

Bangalore
28, 20th ‘I’ Cross, Ejipura, Viveknagar Post, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560047

Cochin
Pournami, 9/116/A, Opp. Lane No.12, Toc H High School Road Vyttila P.O - Cochin, Kerala – 682019

Kolkata
Netaji Nagar, “E” Block, P.O. Ganganagar, Madhyamgram, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700132

View More Information...

Load

Micromax Informatics related photos (2975)

Micromax Informatics Complaints & Reviews

Micromax Informatics — Dead handset submitted for exchange [Resolved]

P T
सेवा में,

विषय : document no #[protected] dated 13/08/2014

महोदय,...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Mobile Handsets

khtu
Sir... I want to say that.. I brought a new micromax mobile... After 45 days my set did not work... And i am faced many troubles... Nd i complained near micromax care.. Bt no body heard my complain.. They talked me many dates... Now i am unsatisfied on ur service... So finally i decided... I will consumer case on ur products... Pls as soon as solve my problems... Nd micromax care employees are taking very easily my complain...
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-25 03:55:49

[Oct 25, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Micromax Informatics Customer Care's response Oct 25, 2016

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your concern at http://micare.micromaxinfo.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Micromax Informatics — Aq5001

sanjay sinha1984
    A mobile set AQ 5001 0f mine was deposited to m/s sk traders, silchar. (assam) for repair on warranty on 16 sep 2016 bearing...

Joonbhai
    I mr. Champak gogoi, bought a phone micromax canvas spark3. But my phone was damaged within 20 days. I send my mobile to micromax care.. My imei /esn no - [protected], [protected]
    My barcode is - e[protected]
    . I gave my mobile ro micromax care 11/08/2016. But till now no response from there. When i call to care they tell me that i receive my phone within tomorrow or before this week. But till now i dont hv my phone. Plz reply. Thank you.. My ph no is - +[protected] /[protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-25 02:23:40

[Oct 24, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Joonbhai Oct 24, 2016
    I Mr. Champak Gogoi, bought a phone Micromax canvas spark3 from online partner snepdeal . but my phone was damaged within 20 days. I send my mobile to micromax care .. My IMEI /ESN NO - [protected], [protected]
    MY BARCODE IS - E[protected]
    . I gave my mobile ro micromax care 11/08/2016 . but till now no response from there . when i call to care they tell me that i receive my phone within tomorrow or before this week. But till now I dont hv my phone. Plz reply. Thank you.. My ph no is - +[protected] /[protected]

Team Micromax
    Still issue not resolved complaining from 9 October 2016.
    please resolve or provide me refund

i recieved a call he said engineer will visit but still no one turned from Micromax they asked for bill i have mailed them the bill copy also on mail id they provided: micromax.[protected]@india.com
    my number [protected] / [protected].
    Dear Sir/Madam.., _-My Micromax q413 Mobile is Stolen & i want to Track of M_IMEI: [protected] & S_IMEI: [protected] Please mail me the Status of MY_MOBILE. I am very thankful to You pankaj wankhede [protected]
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
    Back camera is not stock in chennai
    Please reply me

Wrong
      micromax mobile "juice q382" touch not poperly worked . I had been submitting my mobile to micromax service center D T INFOTECH serampore 8th august 16. They told me your mobile would give within 15 days. I called them next month but they provited a new ber code no. They said till now parts is not available, We would handover next 7-10 days i would be call again, same answer back “till now parts is not available, We would handover next 7-10 days" But till today 24 September, they did not handover my mobile...my old ber code no #[protected]-24816623 & my new bar code no #[protected]-25929173.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-25 00:30:51

LiyakatAli_shaikh
        I had been purchased Micromax canvas mega 4G. after few it was automatically get off in my pocket. I found power button is not working ( Switched not On ) .

mobile given to service centre on 10/09/2016 said will replace or repair and it will take 15-days or 1Mon.

but till date ( approx. 2 month) my Mobile is not given to me. everytime said within 7 days ur device will return. manytimes i talk to customer care through call always they are giving tentative reply .

what is the actual problem?? I want my mobile new or Repaired within 2days otherwise I will complain to Consumer forum and also in newspaper about your service centre, and overall service and your company. I am so frustrated I cant wonder how your company representatives are irresponsible and even you are not able to repair or not have the spare part of your Manufactured product.

my name - Liyakat Shaikh

Con - [protected]

Mob submitted service service cen add - M/s Shine Mobi Tech

67, Mr Trade Center, Sector-3, Wadiapark, Ahmednagar Maharashtra.

Or do 1 thing return back my Purchased Amount early as do I will purchase other companies product who are giving me the best service and instant service.

I will never recommend your any product to anyone ever. even to relative friend an all

Micromax Informatics — Service of micromax care

jiteshroman
          Sir, I buy micromax spark 3 mobile 26/07/2016 but it has occur problem of charging, then I submitted it to care in Solapur...

Nishith13
          I have purchased micromax canvas e481 in november2015...

I have submitted my micromax canvas e481 on 29/03/2016 in service center at patna, bihar with jobsheet no :e[protected] for fault of spot observed on my handset display & it was increasing day by day. I was being informed by service center after 45 days that my handset has been repaired but when i went to service center i found a new problem with camera in my handset which was not earlier. I denied to receive the handset and after next 20-25 days i received the handset with new imei no and as conveyed by service center my handset has been replaced with new one.

But the worst experience i am facing that again the same problem for fault of spot observed on my handset display on same area & it is increasing day by day and flashlight blinking problem re-occurred from last 7-10 days

Last time it took more than 60 days by company to resolve my problem under warranty.

Its the second time within one year from date of sale of the handset.

Please help me how to take it up with the company for this problem.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-16 21:22:59

Updated by Nishith13 Nov 19, 2016
          Dear Team Micromax, I have submitted my handset to local Micromax service center vide Jobsheet No:- E[protected].

Please have a look & update about the resolution.

Request you not to sing a recorded song by your customer care executive that

Dear Customer, Thanks for your query, we shall further be taking 21 days to deliver your repaired device. We are earnestly working towards resolving it asap and shall keep you informed.
          We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Nishith
          i have purchased Micromax Canvas 5 mini coming is[protected] received handset is good and batry is not good batry 5minets toking batry hit full 12 hoers batry dicharg, 0, parcent [protected] my NAME SADANANDAM TELANGANA STATE (ANDRAPRADESH)
          Micromax is the new Samsung! My phone exploded! True to its name, my phone exploded while I was charging.
          Model- Micromax Canvas Fire 2
          I took the handset to service centers, and also wrote long mails but there seems to be no one taking responsibility for service!
          A bunch of box movers who must be thrown out of the market!

Micromax Informatics — About complaint of service [Resolved]

Army utpal
            I am your customer of doodle 4in guarantee period the phone are submit in three times of fair and take a lot of time now till...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [5]Complaint category Business & Finances

Gv6
            Hello, I m gaurav Raut, I am given mobile for solving speaker problem in my mobile, it take 3day to solve promble but it can't solve it, she tell me to we are change your speakar into new speaker, but today also happen problem smilerlly, what can I do, you tell me! And it can not give me bill when I tell I want bill than she given and she not give me my old speaker, she say it go to company for rapping purpose if my mobile not in garenty period why she not given my old speaker
            This all are complaint again micromax companies and it customer care Center rajapath Amravati in Maharashtra state

Your micromax consumer care work not properly
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-25 05:35:37

Updated by Gv6 Oct 23, 2016
            Your helpline number it also not connected or it not toll free also... .

rakeshkboi
              I have purchase micromax unite 4q465 date[protected].
              But mobile is auto off (1st time[protected] i am recived for mobile service center date[protected] again mobile is auto off (2ndtime[protected] again recvied for[protected]. again mobile is auto off (3rdtime) dated[protected], bill no 391. kushasgra communication mainpiri, nob no[protected]. i am request for you pls refund my money, i am very hares
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-28 03:06:56

[Oct 22, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by rakeshkboi Oct 22, 2016
              I have purchase micromax unite 4q465 date[protected].
              but mobile is auto off (1st time[protected] i am recived for mobile service center date[protected] again mobile is auto off (2ndtime[protected] again recvied for[protected].again mobile is auto off (3rdtime)dated[protected], bill no 391.kushasgra communication mainpiri, nob no[protected].i am request for you pls refund my money, i am very hares.my mob no [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Guddu Gudia
                Claim Intimation Id- ADN_070916_[protected] Dt. 12-09-16

Your Policy-To return the repaired handset in well working condition within 18 days of claim.
                My Query- Initially i didnt receive complete parts of handset.
                Then after so many reminders no positive response is given by you.
                Also the returned set is not working well, and the body of mobile is broken by you.
                Now your time limit is crossed even much much more than that i.e. from 12-09-16 to 22-10-16.
                Resolution- I want either my money back or new handset at the earliest. Or i should take an action against it.

Want COMPENSATION/ DO from appsdaily insurance
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-25 03:13:28

Updated by Guddu Gudia Oct 22, 2016
                Re-complaint have no response yet.

sumeetmonty
                  I purchased YU Yuphoria YU5010 (Buffed Steel, 16GB) mobile phone from Amazon on 22 Sep, 2015. I am facing touch issue in this phone. I am not able not to type '1' from phone.

I submitted my device at Service Centre on 20 Sep, 2016. Since then whenever i called Service Centre or whenever i visit Service Centre i got only one response that parts are not available.

I have lost confidence in MicroMax. It is more than one month.

They have created a new job sheet that is : N[protected]. Please help me out i will never buy any product from this company.

Yuphoria mobile set
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-28 19:12:09

Updated by sumeetmonty Oct 22, 2016
                  Please provide some help.
                  Micromax Informatics Customer Care's response Oct 25, 2016

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your concern at [protected]@yuplaygod.com.

Micromax Informatics — Mobile phone -AQ4501 -sent for repair [Resolved]

[email protected]
                    Dear Nodal Officer,

I have submitted my mobile bearing model No- Micromax AQ4501, for repairing i.e. screen...

Micromax Smart Phone — Mic is not working

rawataks
                    Its 4th time m complaining against this problem ... .micromaxQ417 is a worst product i ever used i visited service centre...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Raman Iyer_55
                    As per the advise of Micromax Service Centre at Tambaram, Chennai I deposited my tab for repairs. First they told me that there is major problem ie., mother board and has to be replaced. They told me to come after 21 days. Job Sheet no. SO[protected] dt 5.10.2016. When I contacted Customer care they told me that the tab returned to the service centre after required repairs and told me to contact the service centre for delivery. When I contacted the service centre the tab returned without repairs as the power key has not been provided by service centre while sending for repairs. Again on 20.10.2016 they sent back vide job sheet no. SO[protected]. Already 15 days lapsed and I am yet to get the tab. Since the tab gets corrupted within a month of its purchase I should have been given replacement, instead the case has been lingering and the tab was shuttled from service centre to Hqr unnecessarily. Kindly help me in getting replacement. B.Janakiraman, [protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-30 04:49:05

[Oct 21, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

bayprince007
                      I had purchased Micromax Canvas P680 in September 2016 in Bangalore. The device had charging problem when I tried to charge it just out the box. I returned the device to Micromax Service Centre on Oct 3, 2016. I was told that it will take maximum 21 days. When I called after 7 days; again I was told it will take maximum 21 days from that day (the day I called). I asked them to replace the device or give me a refund as a brand new device is not working should be addressed at a priority. The escalation team called and told me that will resolve the issue immediately. But when I called them two days ago; they told me the same status that I will get the device in 21 days from the day I called. Asked for speaking with someone senior and the call centre told me they don't have that capability. They told me someone senior will call me back in 24hours. That off course did not happen. When I called them today; exactly same information was repeated that I will get my device in 21 days from today. I hate how Micromax is handling this customer issue. Worst brand experience. I feel sorry for myself that I chose to buy a Micromax product. NO ONE SHOULD EVER BUY Micromax until the company figures out how to treat their customer better and empower their customer service call centre to provide meaningful information.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-26 03:33:31

Updated by bayprince007 Oct 21, 2016
                      The Bar Code for Jobsheet is S[protected]

OMPARKASH

Please find attached herewith the photo of my handset Canvas 5 recently purchased by me from ebay on 27/9/16. Yesterday somewhere misplaced the on off switch. I want to know that how it possible, without opening or fallen.

Please clarify and provide me the solution. I have purchased the item from ebay, this was my last and final fault, as i am regularly follow up with the vendor last 5-6 days for gorrilla glass confirmation. But no reply recived from their side.

We have again visited in your Sec-30, Chandigarh on 12.35 P.M. service centre and they again demand my phone for their custody for 4-5 days. I am not able to think, you are a manufacturer or lala shop, because you have not sufficient spare parts of your product.

You are once again requested to please understand my problem, if you want then i transfer the payment for required switch in advance. Please book my order and solve the issue at the earliest.

Please solve my problem, as i am not able to open my phone, urgently.

Thanks & Regards,

Omparkash
                        Mob. [protected]

On off switch misplaced without open or damage
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-26 02:52:17

[Oct 20, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Amit Kro
                          Sir maine kai bar micromax me complain kiya aaur kai bar phone kiya magar mera phone abhi tak ban kar nahi mila micromax e 313 on deposited 19/09/16 for parts 21 din bata rahe the aaj 31 din ho gaye hai. Please solve my problem my emailid [protected]@gmail.com, sir maine kha ki mujhe doosra phoe de dijiye magar vo kah rahe ki abi 21 aaur rukna hog
                          Job sheet no. N[protected]
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-21 03:34:25

MicroMax sucks

8542040825
                            Arjun yadav mobile number-[protected] vill-handiya beldiha post-charu tahseel mankapur disstrict-gonda pin code-271313

Service centre dawara mobile na banane ki samsya batai unho ne kaha ki bahar mobile ko repair karwa legeye service centre per nahi repair ho payega aur na hi company jimmedar hai. mobile model - micromax unite2 a106 item number[protected] imei number-[protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-21 09:52:53
                            Arjun yadav mobile number-9565038034 vill-handiya beldiha post-charu tahseel mankapur disstrict-gonda pin code-271313 Service centre dawara mobile na banane ki samsya batai unho ne kaha ki bahar mobile ko repair karwa legeye service centre per nahi repair ho payega aur na hi company jimmedar hai. mobile model - micromax unite2 a106 item number 8904132437012 imei number-911430701259837

Updated by 8542040825 Oct 21, 2016

Recently Discussed

(16 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              Trouble on return a Product
                              (1 hours 8 minutes ago)
                              Flipkart
                              mi led tv return rejection
                              (6 hours 26 minutes ago)
                              Garena
                              Diamonds lost
                              (6 hours 27 minutes ago)
                              Gati-Kwe
                              parcel stuck from one month at international operations center
                              (6 hours 28 minutes ago)