Micromax Informatics Customer Care

Customer Relations
Micromax House, 90B, Sector-18, Gurgaon - 122015
Tel: 1860 500 8286

Factory
Micromax Informatics Ltd, Plot No.234, HPSIDC Industrial Area, Tehsil Nalagarh, Distt Solan (HO) 173205

Haryana
Micromax House, 697, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana

New Delhi
Plot No 21/14, Block A, Naraina Industrial Area Phase II, New Delhi- 110028

New Mumbai
Plot No 26, Sector 19E, Vashi, (Off To Palm Beach Road), Near Adlabs, New Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400705

Ahmedabad
116/1384, Laxmi Kripa Flat, New AEC Cross Road, Narayanpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380013

Secunderabad
Bunglow #179, Old Bowenpally, Behind HP Petrol Pump, Near Old Bowenpally Bus Stop, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500011

Bangalore
28, 20th ‘I’ Cross, Ejipura, Viveknagar Post, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560047

Cochin
Pournami, 9/116/A, Opp. Lane No.12, Toc H High School Road Vyttila P.O - Cochin, Kerala – 682019

Kolkata
Netaji Nagar, “E” Block, P.O. Ganganagar, Madhyamgram, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700132

View More Information...

Load

Micromax Informatics related photos (2975)

Micromax Informatics Complaints & Reviews

jitenderdimania
I have purchaed a micromax Nitro 4G E455 in last Nov, It has a problem that it don't show networks of sim, I have summited it to service center more then 7 times till now but it get defaulted again and again. I have complaint it so many times but there is no response. I want to replace my phone.
Please do the needfull for me.

Jitender/Manoj
Faridabad

Mobile phone is not working properly after many complaints

[Nov 03, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Company Customer care no not working properly
They are always busy for last two days
Wall mount Demo required by the Customer as early as possible
Customer Details as follows

Model NO. 24B600HDi
Sr NO.00107B[protected]

Dt. 28/10/2016

Sunilkmaur
    Already one time complaint registered. Last docket no. Is 18078. They are telling that they giving my mobile in 7 days but 2 month is over but till now they don't give my mobile. Sir I always calling in micromax customer care but they are making me fool. Sir total 4 month is completed when I submit my mobile in micromax service centre but till now they didn't give my mobile back. Sir I want justice.

[Nov 02, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My phone micromax bolt s301 battery very low backup 2 hars work...
    As per specification of my mobile Battery capacity is 2000MAH.BUT IT DRAINOUT WITHIN 3HRS VIEDEO WATCH. ALSO IT SHOWS 1000mAH battery when capacity checked through DU BATTERY SAVER AND POWER BATTERY APPS. PLEASE TAKE ACTION URGENTLY, otherwise I will move towards consumed forum.

Viddhi
      I bought micromax unite 3 around a year ago and it worked fine for a month and then the power button got really loose. It still worked fine for another month but after that the power button stopped working. I went to a micromax serivce centre in vashi. They resloved it and made me pay for it even when it was under warrenty. The phone worked fine for another month and then again the same button problem i again went to the service centre in vashi but a different one they told me it was water damage even though im 100% sure there wasnt any. They repaired it and again i had to pay for it even when it was under warrenty. Then it worked fine for half a month and again the same problem. I went to the same service centre again and there was the other guy who told me there hadn't been any water damage at all. I asked him if the phone could be replaced. The woman there said they cannot replace it. So the guy just repaired the power button again. I paid for it again. And now again the same button problem. If this is some kind of defect then it should be replaceable right?

Maryam Siddique
        Mobile. Is only five months old i am fully irritate from the hanging problems. Nd showing lines like short or electricity is shown on display from 20 days bt it resolve automatically bt suddenly it is totally dead it is dump mobile when i was go service centre they are saying it is not a software problem hehh what's nonsence is this
        Plz resolve my prob

[Nov 01, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Maryam Siddique Nov 01, 2016
        Jbvhnnjb
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Harish Chandran C
          I had purchased a micromax canvas 5 on 04 jun 16. The phone's camera isn't working and the battery also has some issues. Since the phone is in warranty, i had taken it to micromax service centre in secunderabad. The phone wasn't accepted initially and the staff were giving some fake reasons. And when we finally convinced them to accept the phone and repair it under warranty, no new replacement was given to us. The staff said that the repair would take min 3 weeks and they will not hand us a reppacement set during the time period. It was such a disgusting thing. No wonder people choose to buy samsung or any other brand. Is micromax so poorly managed that the customers can't be given a replacement set and have to undergo all the waiting and frequent visits to service centre to claim a warranty???

Defective product not being replaced under warranty

join us we will your help call us @[protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

alok trivedi aaaa
            Maine laghbag 5 mhine page mobile yu 6000 kharida tha. Use kafi problem as jane is karan maine doudpur (Gorakhpur) service center me usko dya tha. Kaha maine 10/10/2016 ko banana leaf lye dya tha. Lemon ask 01/11/2016 tak use koi progress nahi ho paying hai. 2 baar mai gaya bhai wa kai bar company ko complained wa email bhai kite hain. Lemon koi response nahi mil raha hai. Had bar phone karne per alag alag beaten bata raha hain. Mobile abhi warranty period me hai. Company air service center dono ne abhi tak koi help nahi ki hai please help me

i will your help contact to me @ [protected]
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

ranjeetjakhad
              Dear micromax team
              This complaint regarding lot of customer complaints registration here...
              Why to much complain registered there???
              Why you cheating and giving mental
              Agony, harassment, torture, damages,
              Deficiency in service etc.
              Many peoples are suffering from this so you should improve the services and provide the solution of your all customers immediately otherwise due to this we will take a legal action against company
              Thanx
              Ranjeet singh
              Ph.- [protected]

Updated by ranjeetjakhad Nov 01, 2016
              otherwise you have to pay little sum of amount[protected] in refernce of present no of complaints
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

diptesh vartak

i am using micromax juice Q392 model. I am facing mice problem in my handset.So i submitted in service center they solve my problem but after every 3 weeks same mice problem occur again and again. I replaced my mice six times from your authorized service center. Still every 3 weeks i am facing mice problem.Now i am frustrated with your service. my phone is in warranty.only Six months used.

So i request you to replaced my device as soon as possible.

i already register a complaint on micromax portel.

My reference no is SER[protected]

My IMEI No : [protected]

Name: Diptesh Vartak
                Contact details: [protected], [protected]
                [protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 31, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                VTI's response Oct 23, 2016
                my no-[protected]
                I have lost my mobil.
                details are
                name-chinmaya jena
                addres-f/93 telco colony baramunda, bhubaneswar.
                phone model A-102(color white )made in china.
                last using no[protected] incoming
                email [protected]@gmail.com
                IMEI-1, [protected], IMEI-2, [protected]
                ranjeetjakhad's reply, Nov 1, 2016
                come with me and join us @ 9213291183
                Sir 3 month se service ja rha tha aur 3 month ho gaye hai lekin mera mobile repair nahi kar rahe hai.LAKSHMI ENTERPRISES IN UTTAM NAGAR.kahte hai koi aur service centre jao hum repair nahi karege aur poor behaviour.not repair.please help me.
                ranjeetjakhad's reply, Nov 1, 2016
                come with me and join us @ 9213291183

greeban
                  While watching tv, suddenly the display was gone & later when i again switched the tv on, the display is very dull. this is for the second time .the first tv delivered had a display problem so the installation technician had it replaced. but i had to make dozens of calls to different micromax guys who just forwarded me another guy number.took more than 2 weeks.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-09 22:08:32

Junaid Jnd's response Oct 25, 2016
                  Plz resolve

Team Micromax
                  My micromax yuphoria YU5010A has battery problem.I go to service centre for replacement.they make me fool for 1 month and give me old already used battery instead of new one.my jobsheet no is N[protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Shrikrishna Kubal
                    Micromax see ads in canvas spark q380 have corning gorilla glass 3 protection but company cheat custmers i think
                    I have this model and i think this mobile protect corning gorilla protection but suddenly tomorrow this mobile falldown from my mother hand and i seen shoked this mobile screen brake... Why???

I said company give me replace my mobile or give me repair

Shrikrishna l kubal
                    [protected]- mumbai

Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-10 19:05:33

Micromax Informatics Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2016

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your concern at http://micare.micromaxinfo.com.

Team Micromax
                    The side power button of my Micromax Canvas A1 is not working from about 2 months.Please provide me some assistance on this.

Arindam Hati
                      I bought a q380 model on 19.10.2015.i went at burdwan service centre on 17.10.2016 for a free servicing. on 28/10 i got my phone.there was no charge in phone. so i confirmed my imei no from the sticker of battery. but in home i charged it and saw by dialing *#06#, the imei is not matching with the former and frequently switched off. i went there 29/10.they said board has changed.but when they saw that imei putting in their computer, it shows the phone has bought on may, 2015.and it's warranty is finished on may, 2016.then i showed my bill. they collect that phone and give me a bill manually. they didn't put it in their system.and give me a phone no to call them.i want my own phone back.m y phone no is [protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-16 00:29:13

[Oct 30, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Micromax
                      Micromax new TV purchased through Amazon past a month not working
                      Order id:[protected]

arjun bhatnagar
                        My sale phone is not repair and problem is not solve .service centre create a new problem in my sale phone .
                        My job sheet no is : N[protected]
                        Name : arjun bhatnagar.
                        and my sale phone in serves centre so please solve my problem eminently.
                        my sale phone is in warranted .
                        your serves centre staff behaviour is very bad they is not lessen of problem of customer. please call me.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-10 10:21:22

[Oct 29, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prashanth1980
                          Hi sir i've brught a set of micromaxe485 for 14000 from professional telecom vijayanagar bangalore on sep 3 2016 but after some days hotspot wifi shareit is not wrkng so i went to the shop, they told me to go to micromax service center (Sun technologies) near chandra layout, but they are not able to resolve the prblm so i told them to replace the set but they declined it and they were very rude also so i had a argument with them after that they told me to call micromax call center and i called them regarding this but those ppl dnt know how to talk with the customers so i blasted them after that they told me to send a mail to [protected]@micromaxinfo.com regarding ur prblm as well as hanset photo and bill so i sent them at that time only but thr response was very horrible they r telling we cant replace the set coz its already 45 days old so plz go to thr hopeless service center and get it resolved i dnt know wat to reply to this third rated company who doesnt have a courtsey to reply properly its not abt 500 r 1000 rs i've spent 14000 of my hard earned money on this third rate company micromax. If they cant make a proper handset that too in high end like above 10000 they dnt deserve to be in the indian market.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-10 08:19:31

[Oct 28, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

roy29872
                            Two days back i gave my Micromax A240 for repairing touch and volume keys, but the repairing cost was too high so when i took my phone i found that the service center has spoiled my lock key also. So when i asked them to make it as it was they told me its because the phone had rust inside and they can't do anything about it. is it how repairing is done in micromax service center? now i can't even use my data in there. such inexperienced peoples.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-11 10:36:14

selvaraj123
                              Hi, I have given my micromax canvas mobile to your service centre at yelahanka for repairing.

Mic was not working properly while giving the phone for repair. When i received the mobile after a month time from service centre. The speaker was not working again I had given to them. But no response and finally I took it back. Very worst experience with them. Will never buy micromax product thank u
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-10 03:48:42

Micromax Informatics — Damage repair

nick333
                                I have submitter my micromax canvas spark 2 to the service center in nagaon state assam..it has been over 2 mnths since i...
                                Complaint category Mobile Handsets

lovestar
                                I have given my mobile in service centre 2 times within 20 days but my problem is same. my mobile camera is not working now also. i am going third time in service centre but if problem persist i would go to consumer forum. because i have purchased this mobile 5 months before and it is in warranty period. my mobile model is micromax q 392. plz solve my problem as soon as u possible.

Micromax smartphone

danish mujawar
                                  Team micromax,

This mail is regarding the bad experience faced by me in 1 of your service centre located in thane opp. To makhmali talao. I had purchased 1 handset of micromax on date 11th july 2016 (Micromax e481 t. Brown canvas-5 [protected]) but since then i am facing the technical error of continous hanging, battery draining, unsupporting memory card, takes time in charging i had visited the service centre twice & also submitted my phone to get repair for 1 or 2 days, it functioned ok for several days but again within 1.5 month the same issue arised & to get the issue resolved i had visited for the 3rd time in service centre on date 25th oct 2016 & this time they took my mobile & given me the receipt no-w[protected] & informed me that they have to replace some parts in my phone & it will take another 10-15 days all my data were deleted for the 3rd time.

Need explanation on below queries:
                                  1. If a handset is submitted for repair than for how many days a customer have to stay without his mobile.
                                  2. Whenever a handset submitted to you reset it but & all data gets lost & it happens in every visit of a customer, whose fault is it & with this who is going to suffer.
                                  3. As a customer i had purchased this mobile for the 1st time, how can i purchase another mobile with this kind of service.
                                  4. Need your revert asap with the details of my handset.

Danish.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-29 03:49:44

[Oct 27, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Micromax Informatics Customer Care's response Oct 28, 2016

Team Micromax
                                  Hii...My name is Sajan Gupta my sister Sapana Gupta has lost her mobile phone model no Micromax BOLT Q333 mobile near Banaras (Chauka Ghat)State Uttar Pradesh.Her mobile IMEI no is [protected].so request you to please find the last exact location so that she can get her cell phone back.

Anand Bhosale
                                    Respected sir
                                    I have Purchased Micromax 43T7670 Led TV on 18 th of October But since then My TV UNBOXED Because No Installation I have calling everyday to your customer care and the service center but everyday they are saying that tomorrow our technician will come to you and install TV but even today when i called them they replied the same now i am fed up its almost 10 days since i have purchased the tv but its of no use so i am planning to replace please take cognizance of my complaint for BRAND Reputation and I hope So

Thanks and Regards
                                    Name : Anand Bhosle
                                    Registered Mobile No :[protected]
                                    Model No :[protected]F
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-30 03:31:14

[Oct 26, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Updated by Anand Bhosale Oct 26, 2016
                                    Respected sir

Thanks and Regards
                                    Name : Anand Bhosle
                                    Registered Mobile No :[protected]
                                    Model No :[protected]F
                                    Micromax Informatics Customer Care's response Oct 26, 2016

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please share your concern at http://miservice.micromaxinfo.com/

Micromax Informatics Customer Care's response Oct 28, 2016

We request you to share an alternative contact number with us.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Shyamsunder saraswat
                                      Sir I buy I set before 3month ago in this set lots of problem with battery backup problem in earphones or aux wire not support after 100%charge its dischare with in 3 hour I hav serviced in ur service center but not solved my problem .. .. It is useless phone give me best solution mene pahle ise service me bheja bhi tha par iska koi bhi problem solve nahi hua
                                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-29 16:53:53
                                      No not solved

Updated by Shyamsunder saraswat Nov 29, 2016
                                      Really I am very disappointed to buy this hand set lots of problem in dis handset

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                        Tata AIA Life
                                        Need NOC Certificate (Case ID:68909621) (Service Request ID:68909621)
                                        (1 minutes ago)
                                        L&t Finance
                                        New NOC
                                        (6 minutes ago)
                                        Apollo Pharmacy
                                        No delivery till date and fake promises
                                        (45 minutes ago)
                                        Ajio
                                        Straight fit track pants with insert pockets,
                                        (47 minutes ago)
                                        Safexpress
                                        consignment not yet delivered. irresponsible customer service.