Micromax Informatics Customer Care

Customer Relations
Micromax House, 90B, Sector-18, Gurgaon - 122015
Tel: 1860 500 8286

Factory
Micromax Informatics Ltd, Plot No.234, HPSIDC Industrial Area, Tehsil Nalagarh, Distt Solan (HO) 173205

Haryana
Micromax House, 697, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana

New Delhi
Plot No 21/14, Block A, Naraina Industrial Area Phase II, New Delhi- 110028

New Mumbai
Plot No 26, Sector 19E, Vashi, (Off To Palm Beach Road), Near Adlabs, New Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400705

Ahmedabad
116/1384, Laxmi Kripa Flat, New AEC Cross Road, Narayanpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380013

Secunderabad
Bunglow #179, Old Bowenpally, Behind HP Petrol Pump, Near Old Bowenpally Bus Stop, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500011

Bangalore
28, 20th ‘I’ Cross, Ejipura, Viveknagar Post, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560047

Cochin
Pournami, 9/116/A, Opp. Lane No.12, Toc H High School Road Vyttila P.O - Cochin, Kerala – 682019

Kolkata
Netaji Nagar, “E” Block, P.O. Ganganagar, Madhyamgram, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700132

View More Information...

Load

Micromax Informatics related photos (2975)

Micromax Informatics Complaints & Reviews

CA Shelesh Gupta

I have purchase Micromax Canvas Tab in the month of Sep 2015 from your company. That after appx one year o[censored]se I found problem that its battery capacity is low. As such on[protected], I approached Authorized Micromax Service Centre situated at B-1, Ranjit Plaza, Bhupindra Road Patiala and deposited the Tab for due repair. The person on job check the tab thoroughly and told me the it needs replacement of battery and cost Rs. 1100 /-. and assured that the tab will be alright after the battery replacement. Accordingly, battery is replaced for Rs. 1100 /- after adjusting old battery and issued invoice no. 2809 dated[protected]. When I reached home and starts using the tab...the same problem as to low battery capacity still remains. I approached the service center the very next day and told the person on job about the problem. He told me that there is some other technical fault and it requires some further technical repair costing . I was shocked and understood that t the battery of my tab was alright and it has has been replaced without any need. I asked that I don't eager to spend any more on this tab and request him to take back the battery and return me Rs. 1100 /- as the problem has not been resolved. But he refuse to entertain and told me that he will set it right and I had to deposited the tab vide JOB ORDER NO. 293 on[protected]. I visited many times the service center to know the status of repair of my tab, but I was asked to visit again and again. On[protected], I received call from service center that my tab has became DEAD, and advised me to further deposit 1500 /- and the company will swipe the tab afresh. I felt cheated at the instance of service rendered and attitude of employees working thereat. I deposited the tab in working condition with slight problem of low battery capacity...converted to scrap. Its beyond imagination. Its solely negligence of service on part of you company

I request your good self to look into the matter and get my tab in working condition as it was prior to replacement of battery and further to get me refund of Rs. 1100/-

Thanx in anticipation

Hoping for favorable and justifiable action at your end

Yours truely.

CA. Shelesh Gupta

# H NO. 2419, URBAN ESTATE PHASE II, PATIALA -147003
PH [protected]

[Nov 09, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jobsheet no.[protected]
Still not received my handset (Q385 black)
Submitted on 25/10/2016
By Mayank singh

Sir, my phone express2 is on warranty period. I contact service center my they dont repair it under warranty, they told me for pay of 200 for problem in charging point, they told there are some water droplets in the point so we cant repair it. if your costumer want a small repair in one year warranty period and they dont provide me. plz help
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Shailayee Mukherjee
    Micromax,
    Please note that my device, Micromax Tab P480 was submitted to the Micromax Durgapur Service Center on 31/08/2016 and has been kept there, unrepaired, ever since. It was a simple problem of discontinuous charging, but the extremely disagreeable conduct of the service center is causing a lot of harassment to me and my family. Even after numerous complaints and telephonic conversations with the Micromax head office, there is no result. The service center is constantly urging us to take the device back as, apparently, there has been some internal damage which is irreparable. There have been numerous phone calls from their side. But, they have not given a single email which can be kept as a valid document containing all their "claims". What is the validity or proof of mere telephonic conversations? How do I know if the person speaking to me is actually an official of Micromax head office? In the last phone call that I received from them on 1/11/16, my husband clearly told them to send us email which can act as valid proof but there has been no action from their side. There have been a couple more telephonic conversations with them, but with no effect. They are constantly telling us that their service center in Durgapur is closing down and hence, they are urging me to take back my unrepaired device. Today, my husband again received a call from [protected], which claimed to be the Micromax Kolkata head office. But, since this is a mere phone call my husband has doubt that it came from Kolkata. That is why I want email from Micromax, so that it can act as authentic document. I request you to please take some action regarding this issue as it is causing unnecessary, undesirable harassment and trouble to me and my family.
    Job Sheet no. - E[protected]
    Service Center no. - [protected]

Sangwan Sanjay
      Deer sir/maim
      I have repaired my handset so many times but it doesn't work as told or wrote at mobile box. it has android system, prosesor problem, call recording problem, continue call problem, no successful memory card and some more problems. In these issues I lost my so many data and now I doesn't want more. I want more mobile in the same configure, as I told last time in the care center in Rohtak.
      Don't ignore my this complained.
      Thanks.

I just purchased E481phone 2 months back, but with in this period the microphone of the handset don't working properly, the battery charging very slow, much more hot at the time of charging, the screen already damaged one side. Don't purchase any micromax product please.
      I have purchased one micromax Canvas Tab on Sep 2015, it works good till oct 2016 (Just after expire of Warranty) .
      Problem is : Tab start but not operate .

Please inform me how to resolve the problem .
      Please provide my phone as soon as possible
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Micromax Informatics — Micromax service center - snd enterprise, tilak nagar, delhi

Jaideep Kaur
        On 18th october i paid 500 in advance for a new touch panel. On 19th october i submitted my micromax a77 canvas juice in the...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Micromax Mobile — Mobile Parts Change And Not Repair

Hardeep Kumar Yadav
        Hello Sir, Mera Mobile Micromax AQ5001 Jo Ki Pehle 5-9-2016 Se Muktsar (152026)Punjab Main Repair Hone K Liye Diya Tha Pehle...
        Complaint category Other

manoneet
        Mai services centre gaya tha apna mobile canvas q385 le kar qki mere power buttion work nahi kr raha tha PR jb m what gaya to WO mobile open v nahi kiya or bole power button spark ho gaya Hai 1200 lagenge check v nahi kiya or bole liquid prob yeah bola kalkaji Nehru palace service centre m kah rahe Hai sir jb ki mera mob liquid ki wajh se nahi huaa Hai mera emi no[protected] hai mera mobile bhout heat v hota Hai.

[Nov 08, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Micromax Informatics — Smart Phone canvas spark 2 poor handset and service. Bad experience from company

vineethm
          I have purchased a smartphone from micromax (model: Micromax canvas spark 2). After 4 months o[censored]sage its display touch not...
          Complaint category Mobile Handsets

naval kishor Bansal
          Sir aapke gwalior service center shiv kripa par mere mob ke part chage kiye gaye hai mere mob me sirf soft ware prob. thi aapke dusare service center par chek karaya to unke dwara bataya gaya ki is me part miss hai ab yah repair nahi hoga iski complat toll free par bhi ki hai kintu abhi tak kuch nahi huaa hai

naval kishor bansal
          mob.[protected]-[protected]
          gwalior m.p

[Nov 07, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Micromax Informatics — Phone dead

My phone is dead all of a sudden first it started to hang repeatedly frequently

sun sunder
            Dear sir

Please help me

I had purchased yu-yuphoria-yu5010a (W&gold) cellphone on date 01 september 2016.

Only the touch screen was not working, after 13 oct 2016 gave to service center in gandhinagar for repairing. They told me they can repair in 15 days but they give me excuses for not repair the cellphone. Today 26 days gone but they give me many excuses and i had called many times. So if you can help me on this same.

Thanking you,

Prabhatsinh j chavda
            Gandhinagar
            Mo. [protected]

sivaganga's response Nov 02, 2016
            mobil heating
            sivaganga's response Nov 02, 2016
            heating
            Mobil phone heating order[protected]for micromax CG666.2.4 (GSM +CDMA)
            Micromax mobile Set given for repairs on 1.8.2016 to M/S mobile world, kodialbail mangalore

Ref No: S[protected]

Problem :keypad key not working

instrument not repaired/undelivered
            It is nearly three months !

from harish, mangalore
            Hi!

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please mail your concern to the following address: [protected]@yuplaygod.com or call us at [protected]

Team,
            YU

sahin8
              I bought Micromax Canvas Evok from flipkart on 22nd August, 2016. I used it normally. After 1.5 months it has some display problem, so my brother Tasin Rahaman brought it to Micromax care M/S PURPLE on 15th October, 2016. They told me it would take almost 15 days to repair. After 15 days I called M/S PURPLE they told me to call micromax care no. ([protected]) for complain, then I called & complained on 1st November, 2016 about this and they told it would take 21 days, after that when am getting angry they told that they registered a complaint about this and I get my phone within 7 day. After that today (7.11.2016) i called M/S PURPLE they told me that it will take 7 days more for repair.
              I want my phone back...You gave very poor service to your customer. I am very unsatisfied.
              I request you please help me for getting my phone as soon as possible.

Sahin Firdous

Poor service of micromax service centre
              Poor service of micromax service centre

ratnesh25228
                Hello..
                My name is Ratnesh Verma, I bought a Micromax nitro 2 ( E-311) in August 2015, few months it worked properly but after that, its inbuilt Weather application which is a part of Operating system, stopped working at all and touch and camera started malfunctioning, my handset was in warranty so I contacted to the authorized service centre for the problem which I was facing, service centre told me that you have to leave this handset for repairing.
                I submitted that mobile handset in the service centre (Job sheet no. – N[protected]) for a repair on 6 June 2016, after 1 month they call me that my handset has been repaired and I can take it back, when I went to take back that set, I asked them for a check, when they checked that set in front of me it was not working, the problems for which I gave it to the service centre were not resolved.
                So I refused to take that handset back, after that they made a new jobsheet on 4 July 2016 for repair again (Job sheet no. - N[protected]) from that date my handset is in service centre for repair. After that, service centre send me a Message with another Job sheet (Job sheet No. – N[protected]) on 5 Aug 2016, why another job sheet without my concern? I don’t know.
                Several times I contacted on customer care portal (micare.micromaxinfo.com) and write them about my problem, but they didn’t do anything satisfactory.
                micare.micromaxinfo.com (reference no. And date...)
                SER[protected] July 2016
                SER[protected] July 2016
                SER[protected] August 2016
                SE[protected] October 2016
                My handset is in Under repair since 6 June 2016 (Till now it has been passed 5 months), I just want to know that...
                1- How many months or year Micromax co. will take to resolve this problem?
                2- When will I get my handset back in proper working condition?

Meanwhile in this case, I received several messages from Micromax service centre that my set is repaired and I can take it back, but whenever I went to there, they didn’t gave it to me and said that messages were not send by them ( I have them in my mobile for future references).

Arfat M
                  PLEASE THE ANDROID VERSION NEW HIGHER VERSION PRESENTLY IT IS 4.4.2 OTHER SMARTPHONES HAVE HIGHER VERSIONS AS COMPARE TO THE OTHER CELL PHONES WHICH ARE LOW COST THAN THIS MICROMAX CANAVAS NITRO2 E311
                  Please update the higher android version for this micromax canvas nitro 2 e311 other smart phones which having low price have higher version of android but this having very lower version please update newer and higher android version for it

[Nov 06, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Arfat M Nov 06, 2016

nick333
                    It has been 2 months they have not returned my phone which was under warranty and not giving any specific details about it.since it is under warranty and i am facing problems please return my phone as soon as possible and if repair is not possible give me a new phone.. otherwise i have to complain the issue to consumer forum..the jobsheet number is E[protected]..
                    the service center is M/S GANDHI CYCLE AND MUSICAL CORNER, DACCAPATTY NAGAON ASSAM, TIN-[protected], PIN-782001.PLZ reslove my issue as soon as possible

ankur25
                      I have purchased Micromax Canvas Gorilla 13MP Camera Phone A255-White on 18/03/2016 from home shop 18. It has feature of Gorilla glass which is described in add as protected falling down and various intentional tricks to crack the screen to prove it gorilla screen, as I have purchased it on march and my screen is cracked on 27 october 16, when I went to service center there I met Mr Kuldeep nice personality and refused to take set as it is considered as damaged one and I need to pay all of its expenses as still y set is under warranty. Also when I asked for OK go ahead for paid service again refusal came as unavailavilty of part, AS I asked for replaced set during the period while you keep my set for servicing again a refusal came that they don’t have any set for period, and this is the big lost of mine as I was unable to use so much of costaly set during peak vacation time which comes once in year. Company like Micromax it was not expended to me that how they are dealing their post selling segment, I hope that something company do positive as earliest in this case, hope and waiting earliest positive response from your side so I can continue with my selfie without any more delay…
                      I have made complaint 31/10 /2016 till date rcvd one call from service center ms priyanka she refused for any of support and ask to go service center bareilly even specially I asked her to any of responsible member need to contact me, but no body contacted me till date, of your service center Mr. kuldeep refused to lock a call for this, asked 15 days time to resolve it, when I called him today first he asked for another 7 days after that He called me back and asked that part is not available when I ask ref ID of my request where he got this refusal he said that due credit limit company is not providing and ask me to go to purchase new phone and later he asked me to got to shajhanpur service center which is going to open soon in December . after purchasing this much amount ph the person is getting such re4sponses it is very much shameful I wnt quick solution on it is my ph is non working condition from 29 onwards….
                      Now yesterday 04/11/2016 got call from micromax mr hemant, he register the complaint and provide complaint ID MMX[protected]. BUT not get any response, he asked me to upload video but unable to make it, as so much of my work is hampering to not to use my phone as all data was in that so today again I went to shivi infotech service centre micromax and provided my phone today they accepted as without warranty and chargable as last when I asked them for warranty they didn’t accepted my phone but today they accepted as my phone is still under warranty. Because of my helpless position I have to accept with charges, but this absolutely against the company policy of company like micromax if some thing will not happen I will surely go to consumer court for this I have all the videos service centre and phone calls. So again requesting to do the needful as per customers policy.

[Nov 05, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jha008

My name is ajit jha, i have bought micromax canvas sapark 2 mobile in last year of december, but during aug-2016 there was a problem in mobile so i took mobile to v-4 tech chembur the micromax authorized service center they told it will take 10-15 days, after that 21 days then told with in 1 week then told it is couriered will get you in 3 days,

But now when i asked today they are replying that mobile is not repaired it has to be change & required more 1 week.

Is this the way of handling the customers, we are keeping trust over brands, if its happen like this then, no one will be going to trust.

My job sheet no. is -: [protected]
                        Registered mobile no. [protected]

Last week they gave me a another mobile, when i took it home it was totally a scrap mobile & when i took it back again to v4 tech they are saying it will take more 15 days.

Will my warranty period will extent, please do the need full & try to solve the matter as soon as possible.

Raja RS
                          Sir
                          i raise my complaint regarding my LED T.V brought on 13th of October, 2016 through flipkart.
                          your supposted send your company person for the first demo. hence i request to send ur person immediatey for installation demo.
                          sice the gov. insist us to buy indian product. we have perpared your brand. your not upto the mark regarding demo and installation.

Kindly revert me ASAP.

raja - [protected]

CA. Hardik Sheth
                            I have purchased extended warranty for 2 years. TV display is not working. I have raised request vide no. : KTR[protected] since last 5 days but no one is there to help. Also, the same issue is repaired just before 1 month.

Request Micromax to please help customers after purchase otherwise no one will buy anything from Micromax. Please help and replace my TV.

[Nov 04, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Micromax Informatics — Led tv display problem

RAUF NAGPURWALA
                              My led tv model 40b5000fhd has display problem, (Warranty period) reference dated-07/10/16 complaint no: mh[protected],...
                              Complaint category TVs

venkataramanaj
                              I purchased 50" led tv through flip cart on 06/7/2016, it had display problem on 28/08/2016. The day one on wards, i am registering complaint about the problem but i didn't get resolved it.in my case, service center persons are not willing to attend the complaint at my home. They want the tv at their service centre, it is 100 kilometers away. They cann't giving any assurance for damages during transportatiion. I am not ready to shift the tv to service centre, i want the tv in working condition to my home.

parthasarathibag
                                I had purchased canvas hd a116 on march29, 2013. It was working very well, but last two months a massage appears continiously, i. E, "unfortunately your google play stop." i ignore it. One day i saw my mob. Has been stop and google icon showing dead. I rebooted it, but no result. I went to nearest service center (Murgasol, asansol). They received it and gave me a document slip (E[protected]. Till now they couldn't repear it. My question why a costly set demage in 3 years and fail to repear? Please take a necessary action. I will purchase another 4g set, but i think is it micromax or other?

[Nov 03, 2016] Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Micromax — Canvas5 E481 - Battery drop

Hello sir,
                                My name is jagdeep. I'm live in panipat (haryana). I'm purchase micromax canvas5 tomorrow. I'm not satisfied with this model. Its battery is show "2900mhz" . Which is not reality. " My first smartphone is micromax unite2 A106 ". I'm very happy b'coz this model preformance is best. It has "2000mhz". But now I'm sad from micromax canvas5.
                                Hello Mr.
                                It's not a cause of solution. I'm want to be a well known service engineer who have a perfect knowledge about the canvasHD A116. thanks.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Nonstop Wears
                                  Fraud site
                                  (31 minutes ago)
                                  Ebiz.com
                                  as the company is proved as a fraud. we want our money refunded
                                  (1 hours 9 minutes ago)