MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Dec 13, 2022

File a complaint to MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL]

Having problems with MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL]

Mobile
Fax

View more phone numbers

MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] reviews & complaints page 10

To whomsoever it may concern

Reference mdn: [protected]

Its mahesh mookanagoudar here.
I recently got a sms from mts saying i need to pay rs 105 to avoid legal consequences.
I am not using mts from past 2-3 years and previous to that i have settled the bill and had asked to disconnect the mts service.

Please help me in disconnecting the card.

Contact : [protected]
Email: m[protected]@gmail.com
MTS / Sistema Shyam TeleServices [SSTL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was using the mts data card for almost 2 years. 6 months before i got a chance to shift my house to thiruvanmiyur, chennai. The real issue started once after shifting there. It is in 3rd floor, i never get transaction rate reaching mb's. I complaint about that and after that even it was not resolved. So i stopped using it often (Not as before). I have escalated this issue several times but no point of talking to them. I was not using the data card since it was broken (Software driver problem) for past one month, still i keep getting bills. I never like this service so trying to close my account. I have logged in ticket in their forum, but no use. Help me to close my account.

Dongle No: [protected]

We have requested for deactivation since ages.

MTS is charging us for Data which we have'nt Used...

Now I am getting calls telling that legal actions will be taken against me.
      I had requested for the deactivation since ages. Their Customer Care Executive told he would deactivate but dint do the same. Its not a mistake from my side and have not used a single byte after making this request.

Even after not using bill amount around 2300 is generated. This is pure form of cheating by MTS India.

I have called up the MTS customer service to cancel my Post-Paid data connection. I was told that, I need to pay the outstanding dues first to submit de-activation request even though the normal process should be is to generate bill after de-activation is submitted - this is the first issue and they are doing this citing it is an internal process.

Next major scam, MTS is doing is they charge EXTRA 4 days saying the this is de-activation charges and the customer should pay it up front even to place the de-activation request. MTS is cheating all customers like this by charging for extra 4 days even though the line could be disconnected the same day and the customer ends up paying MTS for 4 days for no reason. These processes should be looked into and stopped at the earliest and hefty fines should be levied on these service providers.

MTS number: [protected]

jude

DATA CARD NO - [protected]

Hi I am Rajesh from Chennai. I am using the MTS MBLAZE DATA CARD for the last 2 years. Recently i am facing more issues in the data card. I have registered the complaint in customer care (COMPLAINT NO FEB/315) ON 03/02/2017. As on now Nobody contacted me from your team and surprisingly i am received the message from your team that complaint has been resolved. This is the worst support from your team and cheating the customers.

Please tell me the cancellation procedure for further process.

Registered email id - rajesh.[protected]@gmail.com

Registered mobile no - [protected]

Rajesh.M

I got an unexpected bill of amount 1070 for the month of December 2016.During this month I hardly used the dongle. How come I got this much bill after that was not clear to me. I complained at the customer care more than once, however they kept me waiting only to say that its nothing that they could do. They were very rude also. Hence I have decided not to use mts connection any more. I believe there are better service providers in the market. Only suggestion if you want to increase your business kindly consider your customers first.

Hi team,
              I am using my mts data card and no is [protected].
              As I raised so many complaints regarding speed of my data card from 20th Jan and today finally enginner visited my site where I am using my data card. He yold me that it seems temporary breakdown in your site and it will take some days to resolve the issue.
              But I have validity of this recharge for 28 days so I asked to extend my validity but they refused to do so and disconnect my call without satisfactionary resolution.
              Adding more input, I checked the remaining data infront of enginner who has visited in the site, at this speed this much data can not be consumed and arround 1 Gb data has been consumed simply connecting or disonnecting the data card and I request them to provide me data and extend the validity. They denied to me.
              So I expect you to looking forward on this case and take strict action against them.
              Thanking you.

I used MTS post paid data-card for internet since 2015 & i paid bills on timely always & in september month 2016 I told customer care for withdrawing of internet service & finally on 3rd october 2016, a call from mts Company came to my number for full and final termination Email for termination of my data card services.They told me to pay Rs 1467/- as a full and final settlement amount for withdrawing services of data card & send NOC letter at my address in couple of days so i paid Rs 1470/- by paytm on 8th October 2016 as full and final payment.The tellecaller executives was Namita, Lalit sharma, Lalit Joshi, chetan sharma.They emailed me at my Email Id for full and final settlement payment of Rs 1467/-. They agreed to not call me again or email me again.But calls are coming from new person for bill of october-november month 2016.They are saying me again to pay Rs 540/- as full and final settlement amount.They are calling me again and again or sending Email me again and again.Their advocate's Emails are coming by different names. On 24th January 2017 yet again Email of their advocate Mr Irshad Ahmad karkardooma court new delhi came to Email Id as last reminder for bill payment.This is too much sir I am fed with these calls & emails.Please help me in this regards.yeha Rs 540/- ka matter nhi hai sahi aur galat ka hai.Or Full and final settlement EK BAAR HOTA HAI BAAR BAAR NHI.MTS company walo ne NOC bhi nhi bheja after deposit of Rs 1470/- by paytm.The email id of concerned advocate Mr Irshad Ahmad is advocateirshad.[protected]@gmail.com.The email always came from this Email id to me.
                Please help me,
                Kumkum sharma

We registered a complaint in MTS dated[protected] vis complaint number OCT/2541regarding connectivity issue on MTS DATA CARD, The MTScustomer care confirmed us that their services are not working properly so asked us to not use the data card and assured that no bill will be generated.but the bill was generated and sent to us for consecutive months(the card was not used).we have paid the bill but our number still not deactivated by MTS, the bills are wrongfully generated by company despite their assurance (call centre) so we want our money back and deactivate the data card and an apology by company because it has caused distress and anxiety

Dear Sir
                    Due to the following reason's i didn't pay the MTS post paid bill for data connection. Please you answer me on behalf MTS

1.Very worst approach while speaking with customer

2.Very worst customer handling of MTS collection agents

3.Not said proper answer for my questions

4. There is no minimum of awareness and manners while speaking with customers

5. November 2016 only i used their connection

6. Due to my laptop repair i didn't used MTS post paid connection entire December month

7. They charging me for data connection postpaid bill for December month also

8. I asked & requested with them how i can pay the bill for non using data's for the period of December 2016 for that they said "while using post paid connection you have to pay the bill even though if your not using data card"

9. For that i asked to send the mail of TRAI rules & regulations that also they didn't send to me upto this moment.

10. Even though from 12th of December to 16th of December there is no internet connections in entire Tamilnadu for that also they charged after i asked about that then only they waved that payment

11. But when coming of any festivals that time they are sending short message like that "sms booster packs will not applicable on festival day of sending messages by users"

12. Like that why they didn't send the message after 16th of December for users of post paid connections

13. More over different & different collection agents are using different numbers to calling & asking to pay the bill. how i will believe them? "when they calling me that time they didn't keep minimum of manners & their not giving minimum respect while they asking to pay the bill"

14. They are using very worst & bad words while talking with me, There is no minimum of manners how handle the customer?

15.What you will do for all of this? "When they are doing same thing while they calling you"

16.For all of this i need proper answer then only i can pay the bill of the same

You please clarify above mentioned quires
                    S. Senthil Murugan
                    Cell:- [protected]

I have been using the above post paid (by force not by choice) service more than 1 year. Since then I have been frustrated of the service as within few days of the starting of the monthly slot( which starts from16th day) the net speed used to become so slow that I could use the network until the speed booster was requested by me in lieu of extra charge though I opted for sufficient high GB package. So I have been paying even in some months as high as Rs.1200/-(approx.). In the month of July 2016 I could hardly use the service for 5 to 6 days due to their tower fault. In spite I had to pay full months' charge along with extra charge.I had been expressed my grievance over mobile & requested for refund against Oct's monthly charge for Rs.733/ & stopped using MTS internet service .On 5th Jan a MTS staff named M/S Show threatened me legal action & then promised me to waive the next months' charge they had charged for non used service if I pay Rs.733/ immediately. Forgetting about the refund I paid it on good faith but still MTS claims it though I explained the facts in my mails to MTS.

I was using MTS data card. with no [protected].
                        I want to discontinue my usage and i called them for deactivating my card. They told that i have outstanding amount and if i pay they will discontinue the service. i paid the outstanding amount. Again teh next month they generated bill. i also paid that and asked for discontinuation of service they agreed. the next month again they generated bill. i called customer care and asked once again. they told if you are paying outstanding amount i will deactivate. so this time i paid and asked mail confirmation. they sent mail and i paid. and now i am getting mails and messages asking to pay 100 rs. else action will be taken.

I have already close connection in 10/2012, I have their mail for disconnection but MTS was sending bill in random month bill till 2013, and now MTS is sending legal notice.

********************************************************************************...
                          My mail to MTS customer care -

Hello Sir/Mam

I want closed my MTS DataCard Connection, My MTS number is [protected]. and please adjust my security money to next bill duration,
                          If any further query please contact to my Email-Id ""[protected]@gmail.com

Reply mail - MTS customer care mail -

Dear Mr. Chaudhary,

We apologize and regret the inconvenience caused to you. It is unfortunate that your experience is not satisfactory and we deeply regret the discomfort you have gone through.

With reference to your email we are sorry to hear that you are willing to cancel the connection with MDN- [protected].

We would request you to inform us about your concern so that we can resolve the same and better our services as per your requirement. Kindly permit us an opportunity to resolve the concern and we assure you that we would deliver our best to you.

As per your request, we have raised the request for cancellation of the account services. The request ID for the same is 605076. We assure you that our concerned team would contact you to resolve your concern within 10 working hours.

Let us know if you require any further assistance, we would be pleased to assist you.

Savita Singh

Now any Ranvir Vats advocate send me legal notice and say contact to

Mr. B. Singh On Contact No. +91-[protected], +91-[protected]

Why will i pay extra amount to mts, please resolve my problem.
                          MTS Phone Number [protected]
                          Transactioned ID [protected]
                          Payment Date 19 jan 2017 at 9.58am
                          Payment Amount Rs.45/-
                          Payment mode Debit Card
                          Status failed

Please refund amount immidietely

Dear Mts
                            I had been complaining of Internet speed and connectivity from last 3 months but the response is all lousy and baseless. The technical team tell me all those useless technique like delete temp. File and reset the device instead of getting the speed and connectivity checked .when asked about the complaint no they don't response right, never got one even asked for it
                            Against of that when the bill due date comes near mine falls at 18th of every month they start calling you twice a day for bills deposit early in morning 9 or 10 am
                            I am done with you and will lodge a complaint ato TRAI site by all means as you are not complaint against Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations 2012 (kindly go through if you aren't aware of ).will make sue that I get back my every penny and compensation against all the trouble is had been in .

Regarding MTS MDN [protected] MTS was not providing promised services so I requested MTS for disconnect the service and stop using the service from august 2016 onwards. MTS didn't disconnect the services and keep charging for number of months. I paid once online from mts website but didn't give any instruction for auto-debit. MTS keep deduct money from my paytm/credit card account. Later when I came to know about this fraud I contact MTS then they disconnect the service and sends full and final of 778 rupees. Now due to fault at MTS side I already paid for 2 months and now they asking for another 778 rupees. I am getting continuous threatening calls stating that they are calling from Tees Hazari court and we will issue an warrant if bill not paid.

I raise online complaint at consumerhelpline.gov.in . Compaint number is 116557

"They responded that I used 5 GB data and thats why bill is pending."
                              I used this data in July-aug 2016 period and the bill was fully paid. MTS now also misguided consumer helpline (govt. org) . MTS just need money by hook or by crook

I got number of threatening calls from MTS or their advocate or advocate's assistant stating to pay the amount or they may raise warrant and court may cancel my aadhar card for 5 years.

I got the headache due to this. My family is also forcing me to pay the money.

Now I have two choices:
                              1. Pay the amount of 778 rupees to MTS
                              2. Keep receiving SMS, threatening calls, live with fear of receiving court notice :(

In both cases I have to suffer and fault is not at my side :(

There is no one who listen to us and screw these third class service providers
                              Mar 29, 2017
                              I raised complaint on govt. consumer helpline http://www.consumerhelpline.gov.in/ three times. In first two attempts (complaint # 101146 and 116557) MTS responded with false details. Meanwhile they keep doing threatening calls. but in last complaint (complaint # 132683) MTS states that they given the waiver of 778 and issue has been closed now. :) :) :) "company Remark : We have checked and found that customer has been given waiver of Rs. 778/- and same has been updated in the system. The same has been updated in the system. Hence the complaint stands closed. Remark by :MTS Date : 2017-03-29 10:19:49 " Never loose hope, if we are right, don't fear and we will win and we have to win. Thanks Bhushan Gupta

Harassing me day by day and using the advocate name irshad ahmah mobile no [protected] and many times abuse me over the call kindly help me.they are asking the money 15000 to 20000.i have the connection of mts and my last bill is 1500/- i have close the connection due to worst services and the same day when i have sent email for close the connection they have stated to harassed and abuse me over the telephone.now i have decided to not to pay single penny to them.and every day they harassed me.

I received a call about a discount on my credit card.

they were asking all the details. even knowing that i should not give any details, i gave CVV which should not be shared, and while talking i had this feeling of a spam but him repeating my credit card details and pausing and confirming for mine answers.

i ended up blocking my card after the call was over and trueCaller showed the above mentioned Company Name.

Kindly take an action over this spam.

Be careful - Mts is fraud company and activate VAS service after using its service after some period and add false charges in your bill, if you will not notice. When you complain about this false charges and refund, they do not deactivate the service and they ask to pay the bill. If you will not pay the bill the keep on adding false charge even they do not refund any charges. After sometime their customer care executive start threatening and after sometime from different number you will receive the call from they say to make the payment otherwise they will file a case and keep on threatening.

Very ridiculous service and after that very unprofessional people they have not have any manner to talk.

Be careful from this company.

I will take legal action against them and go to TRAI to cancel their license.

Hai my name is vaishakh i hav this mts data postpaid connection.ad i travel abroad i couldnt pay the mts bill for 2 months .later as it was dues a personnel called from mts and said today is last day to pay bill if you dont pay they will register a case against me. The also said as the bill is 2340 approximately ruppees .if i will pay it the day it self 340 ruppees will be exempted have to pay only 2000 .i paid the said amount and told them to disconnect the line.the complaint is they still give me bill of 340 rs and now they say they have registered a complaint in consumer court in delhi.

I have purchased dongle from MTS Store. I had used last one year.One of the issue My Name (Initial) is wrongly entered and there are sent every month bill ..and many time complaint to customer care at the time i had paid every month correctly.there is no response..finally i complained zonal office.There take action for name correction.But after make the name correction.they are sent two bills for same month. at the same the dongle also more than 15 days not working. i had complaint many time to customer care and sent mail to nodal officer, customer care team.same problem..they are not given any response.again they will sent the bill for non used dongle. many threat calls from legal department for non paid payment to me. but why i will pay for unnecessary bill. very very bad service MTS. they will ask payment useless service.
                                        Jan 04, 2017