Mumbai University Customer Care

Website:
Registrar, University of Mumbai, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Load

Mumbai University related photos (125)

Mumbai University Complaints & Reviews

STEFFI GERALD
I Mr Sandeep Gaud have visited the mumbai university for many times to get my result. I had appeared for TYBcom examination in the year 2010 but the result was shown failed. it showed that i had just received 14/100 in Business economics where as i forwarded my result for revaluation where it showed me that i was passed. but only to get that result i am made to run around the university for more than six months. On 29/03/2011 i was called by the staff Mr Gaikwad to take my result but that person was not present on his seat. Then i moved to Mr Parab he too told that i have to meet Snehal. I went to Snehal she told me it is the work of Mr Parab. Then I moved on to Mr Kadam 1st he was not there in his cabin after waiting there about 3 hours i met him but he said that he cannot give the result. Till date i have not received my result. Due to which i am unable to appear for M.com nor C.S. My years are wasted and i am mentally distrubed. Seeping for your help. (Sandeep Gaud [protected])

Hello;
    I am student of Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology, Chembur; engineering college.
    I passed out my B.E. and my convocation was held on 3rd April 2010. I collected my convocation certificate and found that my name is mis-spelled. Immediately next day I went for the required correction where I was told that I have to submit the certificate and the new will be issued in about a month or month and half. I submitted my convocation certificate immediately and was waiting AND I AM STILL WAITING. It's been almost 11 months from when my convocation was held.

I can not go to the university in person as I am no more staying there in Mumbai. The Assistant Registrar KADAM is the useless fellow sits over there and has all the information about certificates as I know so far as every 15 days my father has to go to university suffering an unpaid leave at his work. KADAM has no courtesy responsibility, consideration & manners as if he is not bound to answer any one's questions or doubts. My father is still making rounds o[censored]niversity and they have no answer when they can gve me my corrected convocation certificate. In his last round he was given a letter signed by kadam that my father personally visited mumbai university on the particular date to ask for certificate; what about the previous inquiries he has made? Apart from that he refuses to give any information on phone even when the convocation number is referred. The phone number is given by university for the student's convenience that if they can not come just for a small inquiry; they can call the number. I don't think the useless and slacker remembers his duties clearly and properly.

I strongly request if some one responsible is reading this, please take a note of this complaint. There are a lot people like Kadam who are working in not only in Phule Bhavan but all over university has forgotten that their pay comes from the fees we students pay to university and that is there ultimate source of income and not any other if any; someone needs to make them understand this clearly.

Writing all of this above I have much more but can not write it here because of time, place & space constraint. Also now I can not mention my Convocation number as if it gets disclosed I am not sure it will come to me without suffering for it. "JUST WANT TO MAKE A REQUEST THAT IF A RESPONSIBLE PERSON IS READING THIS AND IF HE CAN DO SO; PLEASE MAKE A REQUISITION TO UNIVERSITY FOR SPEEDING THIS PROCESS"
    I am Ranjith Nair facing the same problem. I have made more than 20 rounds of the university and they are not in a mood to take any action regarding this.I urgently need the certificate for my application for abroad studies otherwise my application will be rejected. The university of Mumbai is filled with malingerers like that Kadam and other people who are experts in giving prevaricative answers for the delay.

I think there are any of the ppl like us who are stranded in similar situation. Lets unite and fight against these apathetic people. My contact no. is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com.
    I had applied for convocation for bachelor of engineering passed out in 2006(seat no.9654) at Mumbai university Ratnagiri sub center. My application number is 72920 (receipt number), Now its been 6 months and there has been no reply, emails sent to them are un answered...I am feeling helpless

dieselboy
      Hello, I also want to share something about the Mumbai University careless attitude toward student's career. I gave my last year exam (sem-VI) in April 2009. I was very much excited that ill be completing my graduation with good marks and finally start with a job and support my family. But when i got my final results i received 40(just passed) in two subjects in which i attempted more than 90% and was expecting a nice score as they were my fav subjects. So i gave those two papers for re-evaluation and xerox and in return they failed me in both subjects in which i was already passed. I am quite sure they hadn't added the marks from the extra answer sheet that i attached in both my two papers or they may had lost them. I had xerox of those two papers. As the marks i got in both the two subjects are equivalent to my main answer sheet's total score.Because of that I couldn't able to took admission in MSC IT for which i already filled up the form. I went to mumbai university, kalina with my father but they weren't even ready to receive my application. Finally i lost all my hopes and compromise with what Mumbai University gave me as i dont want my family to remain in a panic state as my father is already an asthma patient.

Thats how Mumbai university made my life miserable. Honestly saying that shock made me think to commit suicide many times but i didn't as i wont give up. These people are not good enough to value a student's life.

-Himanshu
      ohh god they are so careless...

Duplicate marksheet of 6th sem BMS course

i have lost my 6th sem marksheet of BMS course name Reena rajir singh 2009 passout batch S D T kalani college ulhasnagar 421002

patilrakesh
        Dear Sir /Madam,

My sister has submitting the rechacking form for his one subject failed. The result for BSC IT (THIRD YEAR) has been declared by university in the month of SEPTEMBER. Till date they have not received in single confirmation or any response from mumbai university because of that she lost her presious one year. this is redicluos and the Top most university in india and in the world has doing what type of job. The university growth & power is depend on student. without student the university never grow. YOU SHOULD TAKE A VERY STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS FAILUER WORK OF RECHACKING PAPERS AND RESULT SHOULD BE DECLARED IN TIME (WITHIN 15 DAYS). THEY SHOULD IMPLEMENT THIS RULE AT THE EARLIEST AND GIVE PREFERENCE TO THE STUDENT AND THERE COMPLAINT.

THEY DO THERE JOB LIKE A GOVERNMENT SERVENT.

U HAVE TO TAKE VERY STRICT ACTION AND I M VERY UPSAT WITH THERE WORKS.

Dipti mohan vaity
        BSC IT
        This remark is true... as i hav also not received my Certificate till now... . i had failed in Project Management and gave it for revaluation aftr 4-5 months they declared results on oct 2010..passed in it.. but not received my result yet.. but.. not only me there are many other who are having the same kind of problem..

Many Complaints to Mumbai University have given me nothing. They have wasted a year for me and this attitude is not tolerable...

peiterthorat
          dear sir,
          i m in the army from past 6 years and due to frequent postings and shifting of houses and baggages i have lost my original certificates in transit. is there anyway out in which i can get back duplicate copies from university. wht will be the procedure and whom should i contact to in this regrard. your help will be highly appreciable.
          thanks,
          regrads
          peter thorat

adityamishra07
            I passed 1st semester engg., and in 2nd sem I got AT KT in 2 subjects. I opted for re-evaluation in one subject and did not opt for revaluation in 2nd subject. I have passed the subject in which I opted for revaluation. In 2nd ATKT paper I have got 23 marks in chemistry out of 75 marks. Now my question is whether I will get grace marks ?-

aditya mishra
            i can passed sem 1, & i have 23 marks in engineering drawing out of 75, when i am go for revaluation
            my question is that i can eligible to get grace mark in these subject please tell me!!!

tybcom convocation certificate

not found my tyb.com convocation cerficate year[protected] in college and university. seat no is- 41475
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Mumbai University — Complaint regarding non receipt of Convocation Certificate. [Resolved]

PReena

I wanted to bring into your notice that over all management of so called Mumbai University is pathetic.br...

dilip.nihalani
              MCOM PART 1 (Accountancy) results for examinations held in April-2010 is not yet declared, The university has also not made any announcement regarding when the results are likely to declare, as 5 months are gone they already started selling MCOM PART 2 addmission form, Exams of BCOM held after MCOM for that results are declared but for MCOM PART 1 (Accountancy) no information is available about results.
              The contact no's provided on website are always busy or nobody is answerring.

ashutoshnyawale
                I'm Ashutosh Yawale student of B.C.S. final year. university did failed me in oct 09 exam with so much less marks but i did not apply for the photocopies. but in exams of april 2010 they failed me again. my complaints are
                1) they did not declared the results within 45 days as per the rules
                2) i applied for the photocopies on august 7. which i must get within 21 days & it didnt happen
                3) thier irregularities in paper assessment (this will be my another complaint once i get my photocopies of the answersheets.)

n im not the only person who suffers from this.

Ashutosh Yawale

Mumbai University — OCTOBER 2010 result for BSC computer science,

OCTOBER 2010 result for BSC compueter science is yet not circulated by Mumbai University as in each Year thery are delaying unnessariely.

Kindly help to get the results ASAP.

Sanjay26
                  Dear Sir/Madam

I appeared for the M.Com Part 2 examination heald in April 2010 from University of Mumbai (Kalina Campus). but the result of the said examination is not yet declaired. And no notification is being published about the status of the result procedures. I tried to call on their telephone numbers provided on the web page but the phone never got picked up.

Mumbai University is being called as one of the finest university in the world but such incedences rune the reputation it earned.

Kindly help us.

Student of Mumbai University
                  sir my self neeraj i paased my finl yr six sem but yet i did not recve my marksheet from mumbai university i have done all procedure what college sugest to do i do what they said but yet not i get any kind of answer from them and from mumbai universitiy pllls sugest me what to do what is my nex step to get my mark sheet of sixth sem of journalism BMM
                  Neeraj Seth

Mumbai University — Non Completion of TY B.Com Result [Resolved]

poonam Rautela
                    Sir/Madam I appeared my TY B.com Exam in[protected] my hall ticket no is 53436 I am a regular student of Royal college Mira...

vardhraj
                    i am vardhraj Anthony i finished my b.com in the year Oct 2008 yet i not received my convocation certificate i visited several times to Kalina university about this matter but they replied same answer, that is it will be posted to your postal address i asked my college also ( s.i.w.s college wadala ) they said we are not responsible, you better contact university in fact convocation fee is paid along with exam fee itself now i am clueless so sir please help me

[Apr 04, 2014] Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    5 month has over now also my 12th document has not given back by university i am fadeup of going college and university due nothing xerox of 12 so i'cant give f.y.b.com my 2year are lost because one year i failed and 2nd document r not give please help me give me back my document because 1st week of next month i'm going to my native place with my parent for totally settling their

satgharesuhas
                      I am a Suhas Ajit Satghare, passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from K. J. Somaiya Polytechnic, Vidyavihar, Mumbai in April 2002. Then I took admission in Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri, Mumbai for B. E. in Mechanical Engineering, Part Time degree course in August 2003. I have submitted my original Diploma passing Certificate & 7 original passing marksheets to Sardar Patel College of Engineering in October 2006. Those documents Sardar Patel college forwarded to Mumbai University, Eligibility Section, Ambedkar Bhavan, Kalina, Santakruz, Mumbai for confirming the Eligibility for BE on 25/01/2007.
                      So till date it’s almost more than 3.6 years gone but still nobody returned me all above original documents. So I want the answer from Mumbai University, Eligibility Section that why are not they returning back my certificates to my BE college ?? And when there are going to do so ?? Is they don’t have the importance about those original documents ?? As a student those documents is my bread and butter but for Mumbai University those documents are only a paper ????? Give me a date or time span when they will return me my original documents.

Thanks & Regards,
                      Dist: Thane, Pin : 401201

Mobile : [protected]

Email : suhas.[protected]@tcs.com

siddh70
                        I am a student of MCA first year(2010). i got KT in Computer Architecture & Orgnisation for sem 1. I demanded the photocopy if the same. My name is there in the first list(17th march) of photocopy release but till date it is not sent to my college. I am waiting for help.
                        If possible plese help me anybody.
                        my details are:
                        Name: Siddhesh Sudhir Shetye
                        seat no (mca sem 1): 789
                        letter no(according to university list): 6167
                        my email id: siddhesh.[protected]@gmail.com
                        I gave my final sem BE papers in may 2012 and got a kt in one paper. Have submitted for reval but have'nt got the result till date. Have given kt exam last week and that result will come later. I need to know my result asap as my job depends on it. Was given 6 months period for submitting pass certificstes and now that is getting over. How can I know about my result?
                        Name: Ashish A Bheda
                        Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Marksheet & Convocation Certificate - Mumbai University — Lost TYBCOM marksheet and Convocation Certificate [Resolved]

roselinetm

I need your guidance,basically I have lost my original TY B Com marksheet and Convocation certificate...

KAVITA SHAH
                          Respected Sir/Madam,

I am in S.Y. LLB - Jitendra Chauhan College of Law. At the time of taking admission in the LLB required to submit the ORIGINAL RESULTS, CONVOCATION, etc.. and submitted the same. At the time of collecting the same, college infomed me that - there is difference of name (Middle name - IN RESULTS, ETC. FATHER'S NAME & IN COLLEGE HUSBAND'S NAME), and for the same submitted "Marraige Certificate" Copy.
                          I am Company Secretary by Profession and completed all the requisite trainings and received certificate for the same. And MY MEMBERSHIP NO. IS HELD UP DUE TO NON-RECEIPT OF MY ORIGINAL RESULTS, CONVOCATION, as the same is essential / mandatory document for membership no.
                          After so many follow-ups with the college since December 2009, everytime I get answer that you will it soon but unable to receive yet (5 months passed).

And due to same I am loosing my proofessional business, hence requesting you to do the needful on priority basis.

Kindly resolve my problem.

Thanks & regards,
                          Kavita Shah
                          My Name is Rana Rajanidevi Atmaram; I have applied for my degree certificate on MARCH'2003 but still not received.my all friends have already received. I am a BCom Student from Vivekanand Education Society's. I have already paid the required fees i.e:370 Rs.for certificate.I need it urgently but i am not getting it fast now what can i do to receive it?

Nisha
                            The revaluation results o[censored]niversity are declared very late. Even after giving the paper for evaluation the results are not declared and the students have to appear for the ATKT examinations.

The results of revaluation should be declared within 15 days from the date of submission. After all they are taking Rs500 per paper.
                            i'll do anything help anyone to NAIL mumbai university
                            recently Mumbai university announced cancellation of AT KT pattern. I amit bendre ex student from TM C Law college-thane request concerned authorities to either start paper pattern of 2007-old style of objective or make full paper objective or completely online. today's world is of computers and everywhere computerized printed work is done hence we are now not using writing skills except in academic education. There is no time left to complete essay type questions because even if we write 6 pages we end up in marks 3 besides our rest of paper is left half way, Besides you have added page of darkening circles for question and examination code which takes our almost 10 minutes. At this stage we cannot demand time of paper to be 3 and 1/2 hrs instead of 3 hours then at least make passing marks 40 instead of 45 or consider my above request of making paper either objective or online or remove that method of darkening circles or bring 2007 pattern again in law . i will be obliged if you hear my request prayer and grant me and my friends relief by considering my request

Dipin Jain
                              My name is Dipin Jain. I have passed my P.G.D.F.M. in the year 2008. My exam was held on March 2008 and my seat nimber is 1038. University of Mumbai suppose to issue convocation with 6-8 months. But I have inquired regarding my convocation, the university staff not responding properly.I use to call regularly to enquire about my convocation but maximum time the call was busy and sometime the call is being connected but the response was not positive.And one day I went to exam house, university of mumbai, kalina to have my convocation but the staff replied that the concern person is not there. Infact they didn't know that such kind of course is there in university or not.
                              I am too much feed up regarding this regularly follow up to this issue. Pls. help me to get my convocation at earliest.
                              HI I have applied for my Convocation on 12th April 2007 Receipt No 125893 i have not yet received my Convocation till now even when i went to the Convocation Dept at the University they kept telling me its with the last batch and some other excuses and its on its way.
                              Is there anyone who would know how i go about finding out whats happened with my Convocation Certificate.

Pls Help
                              AM
                              This is v v bad.
                              The University of Mumbai perceives good students in the following ways:

1. If the student is ambitious = They must be greedy
                              2. If the student is honest = It's possible they are dishonest, but are making a show of honesty
                              3. If the student is a perfectionist = The student must actually be stealing books. That's how he / s...he scores OR The student is obsessed. He / she could be crazy.
                              4. If the student is rich and scores good marks = He / she could be bribed for more money.
                              5. If the student uses the library often to enlighten themselves = The student must be stealing books. The student is making a show of reading books or issuing them home.
                              6. If the student is an introvert (Even Einstein and Ramanujam were introverts, but they have become excellent scientists) = The student needs to socialize more. He / she may not even be having enough friends.

Sumit
                                I am student from one of the reputed engineering college in mumbai.My college is affilated to mumbai university. I am in 3rd year IT engineering, i have problem with the subjects provided in the 5th sem.we have one subject viz "Manufacturing process" which contains the topics which are all related to machines!!.My question is, we as IT Engineering students, what will we do with such subjects??
                                Anyone please tell me how should we protest about this matter with the university??
                                You can confirm see the syllabus at http://www.edunewz.com/search/label/Engineering%20Syllabus.

Mumbai University — Graduation Certificate [Resolved]

Ramya Kotian
                                  Dear Sir/ Madam
                                  I have passed my BCOM Degree from the Mumbai University in the year 2003. My No is. 47457. I have also...