Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Website:
Registrar, University of Mumbai, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Load

Mumbai University related photos (125)

Mumbai University Complaints & Reviews

anand singh sayala
dear sir/madam i m anand singh ex student of mumbai university, i took admission in IDE Mumbai university for FYBA in year 2005 and submitted my original 10+2 certificates and marksheet for verification as an eligibility case no 379 for year 05-06. i successfully completed my first year and filled exam form for SYBA but due to my transfer to gujarat i could not appear my exams . after coming gujarat i wrote several letters to university for returning of my certificates but no use, university is not giving migration certificate also, for migration they said till verification we will not issue any migration certificates, in 5 years they have not verified my certificates, now during my last visit to university in aug 08 they telling ur name is not verified from UP BOARD, SIR NOW I M TIRED OF WRITTING LETTERS TO University, because i lost my 4 years in mumbai university and could no continue my education due to my certificates are not with me, i want to surrender my FYBA certificates to IDE Mumbai and want my 10+2 certificates back to continue my education from gujarat. I M A DEFENCE PERSON AND AFTER OUR TIRING DAILY ROUTINE HOW WE MANAGES OUR MIND FOR STUDY BUT UNIVERSITIES JUST SIMPLY NOT CARING OF soldiers . plz return my certificates as soon as possible

my current address is
anand singh
sports office
INS Valsura
bedi road jamnagar
Gujarat phone no [protected]

IDE MUMBAI UNIVERSITY — NON RECEIPT OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES

non returning of original certificates

my current address is
anand singh
sports office
INS Valsura
bedi road jamnagar
GUJARAT PH NO [protected]
I am a stundent of FYBCOM in Gogate Joglekar College RATNAGIRI .Your college has got an 'A' Grade College status. And they are proud of it .But they are not deserving to it.
Your college has lots of restriction towards the student. An 'A' grade college must have a good TEACHING staff . Your college Teachers have no idea to teach the stundent expect few of the one . In English Medium Division they teach in Marathi. And It has some Rules for which an 'A' grade is NOT sutaible to your College
So from many of Your College student i kindly REQUEST the Unversity 0fficers who gave the standard to your colleges kindly come Again and visit your college. And Kindly request them on which bases they have given your college as 'A' Grade. And kindly request you to have a 'SUPRISE VISIT' in your college.
Name : Satish Maurya Cell no : [protected]
Subject : complaint regarding the not providing Sem 6th Result B.Sc.IT

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I cleared my B.SC.IT 9 Sem 5th & 6) in 2008, since i got ATKT in sem 5th after i cleared my sem 5th ATKT exam, i got result for sem 5th from college, but due to ATKT i was unable to get the sem 6th result from college, for this i got adviced from college that i will received from mumbai unversity - Kalina,

i submitted my all relevant document which is required and also filled the form for the same and submiited to Mr. RAhul[protected] on 2nd June, i also came to knw that i will get my sem 6th result within 15 days, but still more than 65 days are over and i dont hv any feedback, 4 times i personally went there and every time i got feedback that it is in process and u will get soon, more thn 50 times i called up the no, but always i came to knw that RAhul is not in the office, and even no one is ready to help me.

pls note that i m working in PATNI computers, i want my result to submit their for verification, if it is not submitted within 10th july i will be rwemoved form their.

so pls i request u to pls release my result before 10th, pls call rahul and get it done.
pls note that Rahuls no[protected],

or provide any other no on which i can talk for same.
u r earley respone in thi smatter will be highley appreciable.

thanx & Regards,
Satish Maurya
hi sir pls send me the TYBA exam 2010 time table i ma student of mumbai university
dear sir/madam
i m amogh kadam sy student of mumbai university, i took admission in IDE Mumbai university for FYBcom in year 2007. & pass fybcom but my one sub. ary ATKT. but i m come on univercity on date:26/02/2010. but i have no any reply for my result becuse they madam are told me to "your 1st result are any probalam" and no give to my result.
I m a working person. no get time for my job so i m not come alwes come on univer city so next time i m come so plz help me to my result

i m requwest plz give my result
I joined Mumbai University Distance Education (Kalina) and did my Mcom part I and then I have not been able to do Part II. Now I have decided to do my Law and i have taken admission in Jitendra Chauhan Colllege of law in Vileparle.

I need to apply for my Transfer Certificate. What are the documents needed for this purpose and how long will it take?

Mumbai University — Convocation certificate

Michelle Lobo
    I passed my Mcom examination (Part II) in November 2003. I applied for the Convocation certificate in August 2008. I was told...

Mumbai University — Marks injustice [Resolved]

RAKESH.R
    Hi all.I am a student of Mumbai university engineering branch (Semester 6-KC college).I just recieved my semester 5 marksheet.But...

Yogita Jadhav
    I have passes my TYBOCm. In 2001 but till date i have not received my convocation certificate, . iI have applied for convocation certificate throug Bank of Maharashtra as suggested by Kalina University. but i8n vain. no positive result.

Kindly let me know the procedure for application submission for convocation certificate,

Kindly provide the details such as, through which bank we need to apply, Fees for same as well as Period for the application form submission.

Your, s Thankfuly,

Yogita Jadhav-Viroje
    Its easy to get a convocation certificate however in ur case i can suggest apply again for the same and u will receive it within a limited time. Now the procedure is very much simple
    I was applied convocation for M.Sc Chemistry(By Research) on 2007. Yet i have not received .What is the status.
    Convocztion certificate not received 2004
    I have passes my TYBsc. In 2004 but till date i have not received my convocation certificate, . iI have applied for convocation certificate throug Bank of Maharashtra as suggested by Kalina University. but i8n vain. no positive result.

Your, s Thankfuly,

maclina fernandes
    iI HAVE APPLIED FOR MY CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE IN FEB. 2009. BUT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT TILL DATE
    I have passes my TYBcom in March 2006. I have not applied for my CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE IN MAR. 2006.

Kindly let me know the procedure for application and submission for convocation certificate,

Pravin Nayak
      I passed by last year B.Com exams in March 2007 & received my marksheet in May 2008 (as I had a ATKT in SYBCOM which I cleared in March 2008). I still haven't received my convocation certificate. Its been over a 8 months now & they haven't sent it yet. My seat no was 67174. I am not able to get jobs as a convocation certificate is a must. Please help !!
      I passed by last year B.Com exams in March 2006 I still haven't received my convocation certificate. Its been over a 2 year & they haven't sent it yet. I am not able to get jobs as a convocation certificate is a must. Please help !!
      I had passed my board exam in 2009 that is BBI Bacholor of Bnaking and Insuarnce till now i didnt got my Convocation Certificate I need it Urgent
      Hi have cleared my tybcom exam in 2009 in First Class and still not received my convocation certificate. I am now working out of India and i need this convocation asap, as it will create problem for me in the future.

Please somebody from the university do look in to this matter and react immediately. It is a serious concern.

Harsha
      passed BSc IT in April 2010. till now haven't heard anything about convocation certificate. please let me know the status
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Convocation Certificate Not Received From University Of Mumbai — convocation certificate not received for the year march 2008 [Resolved]

Complainant7193109
        i have not yet received my convocation certificate for the year march 2008. what are the documents that are required by the...

Mahendra
        I want to apply for Convocation Certificate. I have passed my T.Y.BA in 1977. What is a procedure? To whom I have to meet for the same. Please Let me know.This is first time I am applying for Convocation certificate.

Mahendra
        NOTHING
        I Have completed my graduation in 2005 from commerce stream. i have lost my convocation certificate.
        i just wanted to know how to apply for the same
        Convocation is not yet received

My name is Anup Raibagkar my receipt no. is 6263 dated 14/7/2008 i have still not received my convocotion certificate. please help me with the same.

ANUP
        I want to apply for convocation certificate; I had completed my degree in 2005, what is the procedure to fill the form? Where it get? Please help
        my name is nirav i have completed my b.pharm in yr 2008 bt i have not fill the convocation form so plz tell me where should i get this form i can get from university or from my college because convocation certificate is required by pharmacy council for my license so plz help me

Mumbai University — late revaluation report [Resolved]

Sayed Mohammed
          I have given the exam of b.sc(computer-sci) in march 2007,
          from Mumbai University, in my result university failed me...

Mumbai University — DEGREE CERTIFICATE [Resolved]

ANSARI SHAZIA MOHAMMED YAQOOB
          i have applied for my degree certificate on MAY2006 but still not received.my all friends have already received.i am a B.Sc...