Naaptol Online Shopping
Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.
2097

Naaptol Online Shopping Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
Number 11, Conopus, Kabra Galaxy Star-I CHS, Brahmand, Azad Nagar
Thane
Thane District

Unit 418, Building 2, Sector 1, Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400710

Gurgaon

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Naaptol Online Shopping related photos (335)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Naaptol Online Shopping Photos

Naaptol Online Shopping Complaints & Reviews

My machine is not working what can i do
Jun 29, 2020

Naaptol Online Shopping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apologies from Naaptol!
Please help us with order details at backoffice.[protected]@naaptol.com or reach us through whatsapp on [protected].
[protected]@Naaptol

Third class qulity 50 ka tshirt naaptoll wale 250/- mai sale karte hai. Bhikhari bhi nahi pahente
    Jun 28, 2020

[protected]@Naaptol

The smart watch mobile order no.67694603 received on 24.6.2020 at about 1.00 p. M. Is damaged one and the charger provided with the said item is used/old one.
      Jun 25, 2020

Apologies from Naaptol!
      With reference to your complaint, we have tried to connect you over your given contact numbers but same were not responsive.
      Kindly share your alternate contact numbers at [protected]@naaptol.com at the earliest to action further.
      [protected]@Naaptol

We have ordered slim belt via phone and while ordering, we have not been informed about the size of the product. We have received xl product on 13th june 2020 and we have made complaint on the same day i. E. 13th june 2020

When we checked with naptol team on 17th june 2020, they were lathergic and not responding and not exchanged our product. After 10 days i. E. Today 22nd june 2020, they are informing that they will not change the product.

Kindly take action against them.
        Jun 24, 2020

[protected]@Naaptol

Sir chiting with me by your order attendant on land line phone call, please help us
          Cheating with me for your order attendant on landline phone
          Jun 21, 2020

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
          Our customer care executive will get in touch with you and address your issue with right resolution which would be up to the mark of your satisfaction.Please feel free to contact at [protected]@naaptol.com.You will receive response within 24 hrs of the mail sent.
          [protected]@Naaptol

Sir, i received a registered post with letter and scratch card about winning prize xuv 500 car, they shall asking 1%payment if you get the prize,
            What shall i do
            Please reply
            Their contact numbers 91 [protected], 91 [protected] (Whatsapp)
            Jun 19, 2020

Dear Customer,

We would like to inform you that the documents i.e. letter and scratch card coupon received by you are completely fake and no such prize distribution has being organised by Naaptol Company.

That these documents are sent to you by people who are pretending to be from Naaptol Company and using its good will to lure people into depositing hefty amount of money in their bank accounts.

It is kindly requested do not provide any kind of financial or personal details to these fraudsters or give them any kind of money because it may lead to heavy financial loss to you.

[protected]@Naaptol

Today i have received with scratch & win coupon along with a description letter saying that i have won xuv500 car as the part...

The product delivered today. I am not satisfied with the product delivered. It is very poor quality and not worth for the a mount of rs.2398/- which i have spent. It is very thin and small and naaptol is cheating the customers.

I request you to get back the product and refund the amount of rs. 2398/- as soon as possible.
              Jun 13, 2020

Dear Vimala,
              We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
              With reference to your complaint for order no 67464860, we have instructed our logistic team to coordinate with courier and arrange pick-up for refund.
              Once product reaches to us, we shall process the refund.
              Kindly wait for 72 hours to expedite the same.
              [protected]@Naaptol

I've received a scratch&win coupon along with a description letter saying that i've won xuv500 as part of the 11th anniversary...

I given damage product of shoes please replace the order immediately
                Jun 3, 2020
                I ordered a shoes but the shoes are damage replace the product the order I'd is 66969032 the mobile no 9417259453
                Jun 03, 2020

Please replace the order

I given damage product from your company please replace the order immediately
                  Jun 03, 2020

Anshil Josan Josan's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 3, 2020
                  Sir when was the order replace
                  Anshil Josan Josan's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 3, 2020
                  Order I'd 66969031

Greetings from Naaptol !

We would like to inform you that we will dispatch the new product within 2-3 working days.

Once we will dispatch the product details will be auto shared on your register mobile number.

Request you to patience in the interim.

Dear Customer,

We have tried to connect you over your given contact numbers but same were not responsive.

Kindly share your alternate contact numbers at the earliest to action further.

[protected]@Naaptol

I want to cancel my order but the app is worst they are not attending my call and make different excise to not cancel the order very disappointed
                    May 30, 2020

[protected]@Naaptol

Sir i had purchased life daps calling tab on 23/02/2020 video even paid rs 4398 but the tab is not working at all even approached...
                      Date of incident - 24-april-2020
                      Client name - naaptol
                      Desc - this is regarding my order no – 66413924 which...

Our product is damaged due to this it cannot work properly and effectively.
                      slice and dice maker

I received the call from following numbers saying that we (Nitinkumar singh, alok kumar sharma) are calling from naaptol,...

Sir/madam

Please cancel my order:66448246

Tagore

My product totally different shown in add its not working and charging problem so please give me my money refund

My father recieved a certificate of winning xuv under your company name and then he was asked to send 14, 800 to your company...
                            Dear sir/madam,

I have ordered hair dye shampoo on 17/3/2020tuesday and i contacted today on 17/3/2020at 2:36...