National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1884)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

R
Jan 12, 2021

For the past few years, very slow work in Jalgaon Dhule NH-53 Section. We are facing lot of problems every day. Lots of Accidents are happening as the few patches of rods are elevated and has one lane only. Recent accidents on 7th Jan and 9th Jan 2020.

R J Chaudhary
Mob: [protected]

Rude behaviour and charged money 2 times

8:26AM on 12-Jan-2020 as you can see my Fastag money is deducted and I paid at the counter.

while coming back also same issue.
    Fastag and cash both charged
    Fastag and cash both charged

M
      Jan 12, 2021
      May I request to have a look at the toll charges I used at the Manesar Toll Plaza on 6th Dec2020 not on 7th which have been changed.
      Wrong transaction details:-07-Dec-2020 NA MDR/[protected]/Toll Transaction/Manesar Toll Plaza/[protected]/DL3CCK6987/0010002012031634023973

My toll deducted from my fasttag acount when my car passed through anewadi toll plaza NH48.

same time they...
        D
        Jan 12, 2021
        Sir, I have got a SMS (Screenshot attached) from Kotak-Fastag. Kotak is compelling me to make fastag transaction otherwise...
        I wad travelling by car I had 170 rupees in my fasttag which the toll collector refused to accept as the minimum balance had...
        Jan 11, 2021
        Hi, I did travel from Jammu to Katra on 6th of Dec 2020 and when reached on Toll Plaza and asked for the return Journey. The...
        S
        Jan 11, 2021
        Today I crossed Chappar toll plaza muzzafarnagar and it was informed by the staff that the Fastag is not in...

My local resident Toll plaza is charging my vehicle. They are telling since my fastag is getting scanned automatically they are automatically captured and amount is getting deducted from my Fastag balance. Kindly do the needful or please suggest.

FYI

After failing to get any resolution from ICICI customer care after trying for...

Jan 11, 2021
          U will see and action immediately
          Without permission road damage
          Updated by Ayppa Jan 11, 2021 Without permission damage the road . this road recently renovated, .
          Famous builder's also hand this work.this road was ready for 10 ago.please take some concrete steps as soon as possible

M
            Jan 11, 2021
            My car windshield was damaged which cause my Fastag to be damaged as well.
            To activate a new Fastag, I have to get the previous Fastag deactivated which I bought from the toll booth on Toll Plaza.
            I made multiple calls and emails to Airtel Fastag Team but they are not deactivating my fastag.

I am not able to activate a new Fastag because of them and have to pay extra on toll plaza

V
              Jan 11, 2021
              My land at kilachur village of pallikonda-635809 under survey no:514/1 had been acquired by nhai was not yet awarded despite it was taken and due compensation was not yet given.
              Therefore you are hereby requested to look into the matter and expedite the payment process,
              by
              mrs.N.Zareen taj,
              w/o.Nageeb ahmed,
              39, central street,
              pallikonda-635809
              vellore distict
              mobile:[protected]

I am a regular Bhopal-Indore commuter.The tolls in the highway are not following fastag rules:

1. Among 4-5 lanes, just 1 is being used for fastag .
                2. The non-fastag vehicles are also being allowed in the lane.

Please take this complaint on high priority as it is severely harming the revenue and affecting the consumers.

I have exit from duhai toll plaza yesterday evening and the toll was deducted from fasttag while staff said it's not working so pay in cash so the tax is paid twice.
                  Please refund the excess tax cut from fast tag.
                  I have prove of both I will let you show if required.

S
                    Jan 11, 2021
                    Today i travelled between veppur to vridhachalam, this is national high way, however in many places thete are lots of path holes, which is no visible when you travel in the night, it will surely damage the vehicle and also reason for accidents, please check this and take neccessary actions

So please refund my amount which charged from my tag.
                      Fast tag and cash both charged
                      Updated by amitsarda1978 Jan 10, 2021 I have crossed dhadhar toll at 11.50 am tag showing blacklisted so paid 45 rs in cash but after some time i got a message that fast tag charges 45 rs.
                      So please refund my amount which charged from my tag.
                      Fast tag and cash both charged

I have crossed toll both at 11.50 am fast tag showing blacklisted so I have paid cash but after some time got a message ac debited by 45 rs.please check.
                        Fastag and cash both charged on toll booth

Today ban toll plaza in Jammu overcharge the toll fee instead of 205. They charged 140 and return journey they're also charged 140. But is this is this open loot for NHAI.My Vehicle no.JK02CA-1415.I went from Jammu to Dansal and after 2 hours we return from Dansal to Jammu.
                          You Paid Rs.140 at Bann Toll Plaza of JK02CA1415 on 10/01/21 15:45:46. Avl Bal Rs.402.46 Txn ID: FT[protected].
                          You Paid Rs.140 at Bann Toll Plaza of JK02CA1415 on 10/01/21 17:46:55. Avl Bal Rs.262.46 Txn ID: FT[protected].