National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

0.2
Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

Having problems with National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] reviews & complaints (6173)

I am traveling from Dewas to Gwalior. After the Guna bypass toll, few kms away, there is a speed breaker and there was no sign board for it. On the left side road construction is going on. We were at a speed of 70+ km/hr and had to apply sudden breaks. This is risky. Please put appropriate sign boards.

Recently we are passing from Angar Toll Gate,
    But at the toll gate the scanner is not working properly and we are waiting from 20 to 25 min and when we ask to the Toll agent then they replied very angry and aggressively,
    Also at this toll there are no primary servises are available like washroom and drinking water.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On the way from Siliguri to guwahati
      Undocumented toll is collected in HASLUDANGA TOLL PLAZA from the local buses from a side lane.
      That money is not going to govt
      Rather looted by employee of toll plaza
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Recently I visited my native place Rajauli Nawada Bihar from Delhi via Koderma railway station on dated 19.11.2021 in afternoon time. During travelling by car NH 31 between Koderma ( Border of Jharkhand and Bihar) and Rajauli was not clear due to checking of liquor by competent department of Bihar State Goverment time to time. I was stuck 4-5 hours. Also understand from taxi driver that locaton is always waist time of local as well as all traveller who travelled both way in that place. daily time waste 6-7 hours whenever travel between both state border. Many small and heavy vehicles stuck during that time. No any other connecting road to move Koderma or Rajauli.
        We request you to please look into the matter and provide free road on that area so that save time, money & revenue as well as waste of Diesel & Petrol.
        Pramod Patel
        M-[protected]
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I was at Mathura toll plaza on 23 november 2021 at 6:53pm. There was a huge traffic at toll plaza. Four lanes was closed and only 2 lanes had fastag. Even though I have fastag I had to went to cash lane just due to huge jam at fastag lanes and also cash lane is also so slow. I request you to upgrade all lanes with fastag to reduce time and jam.
          1 other people found this complaint helpful

I had crossed Bagwada Fee Plaza on 19-Nov-2021 at 10:56:50 AM with vehicle No- MP04EB6782, with approx. 05 barriers for side only 02 barriers were working with large queue of vehicle on requesting toll staff for opening other barriers they said their is shortfall of staff and one of the staff of that plaza misbehaved and when I asked for compalint book he said online kar do mein kisi ke baap se nahi darta free mein toll nahi chala rahi hai.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is regarding NH-34 ( earlier known as NH-91 or GT road). The work on this road was started more than a dacade ago but it has never been completed even till now and thrown open to public and charging tolls over couple of years now.

At present also road is not completely build between Gaziabad to Aligarh but tolls are forcibly charges with always a waiting of more than 10 minutes each time.

My complaints are about:
              1. Completion of the road why not completed yet, even now it has got fully damaged now.
              2. Toll charges : Sikandrabad toll always waste more than 10 minutes in queue and staff always doing timepass with folks not paying with fastag. I see fastag being a big problem causing long queues when people don't pay using it. toll authorities just enjoys sitting in their cabin blocking everyone behind them.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The road quality from Ranipet to Chennai is in worst condition.
                You can see 1/2 feet depth holes foe every 100 meters. Despite of repairing It the toll agents are just collecting toll fees alone.

There are so many break downs and tyre damages (punctures/Tyre tear down) happening every day. Please support to fix this immediately.

Please do not collect toll charge till the issue is fixed.
                1 other people found this complaint helpful

Last week while traveling from radhanpur, Gujarat to Santalpur, Gujarat (road NH 15 - Samakhiali - Santalpur - Radhanpur - Bhaghar - Tharad), the condition of road is not good. I must say that NHAI official's can't drive on it at speed of 80 kmph. NHAI must look into this kind of major issue. Trust on NHAI is there but, no repair and maintenance work from contractor side.
                  People suffering from this kind of worst road conditions. After paying toll tax not a good ride for travellers.

It's request to NHAI, do some needful in this matter.
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

There no cleaning in toilet and washroom at bhaiya toll plaza surat. It was dirty even don't have proper facility. Worst till date. Not maintain properly even after collecting high toll plaza taxes. Same on the toll plaza worst.
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Yesterday i.e. on 21st November at Morning time when i going from Nagpur to Saoner by My Car Number MH49/ BB6659 PATANSWANGI...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                      National Highway 930 in Gadchiroli Maharashtra is being constructed and till now it took 2 - 3 years more time period than...
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Needed to wait half and hr each on two toll collection points at yamuna express way today and this happens every time we travel despite having fast tag installed. Don't understand why all lanes are not fast tag lanes. The fast tag lane also moves so slow. The toll Collection agency just cares about the toll money and won't regulate vehicles at all. Express ways are built to reduce the travel time and toll points seem to increase it. Don't understand logic . If this is the situation near delhi then God knows what's happening in other parts of the country. NHAI don't seem to care about traveller's at all .
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Mere car mein fast tag rhne pr v mujhe toll plaza mein 1 hour wait krna pda or staff ka behaviour v thik nhi hai plz kuch action lijiye
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am traveling back from kolhapur to pune on 20th November 21 evening, to pass khed sivapur toll plaza it took 30-40 mins. I asked at booth delayed reason, booth person told that tag reading machine is not working properly.

I am surprised Since government brings so much changes, but such type of issues delaying our journey unnecessary.

Also, khed sivapur toll is free for Pune residents, but still toll is deducted both way.
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On 12 Nov i have travelling from Dhule to Nashik by my Car Ford Figo MH 15 DC 3638 first toll is of Rs....
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir with due respect I'm a defence personnel while crossing the road from gudha gorji to Jhunjhunu at Narsinghpura toll plaza they charges road taxes on toll plaza. As per the rule there is no such rule for taking charges of road taxes from defence personnel.. Please take appropriate action for this

Hello sir,
                              I am an advocate by profession Aman Kumar Verma. Today I.e., 21.11.2021, I crossed the Badarpur toll plaza in my car having registration no. UP16CM0041. Where the staff member told me that my fast tag is not working although I told her that it’s green and money has been deducted but she denied and said it’s of the another car that is ahead me and already crossed the toll due to heavy traffic. She made me pay Rs. 56 and after a minute when I went ahead money has been deducted from my Airtel wallet. It is requested that kindly look in the matter and refund my money. I have the slip and transaction of the payment.

Mail id:- advamanverma.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

With due respect I have to say that I crossed Maithi toll in Muzaffarpur-Darbhanga route yesterday I.e....
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Today 20.11.21 at around 7 .00 pm t was at Nashirabad toll plaza with my car MH 19 CU 5127 .. there were 3 vehicles ahead my car but it took 5 to 6 minutes to cross the toll booth, as the employee were so slow and in addition the vehicle just ahead me was MH 19 CY 8382 rented for GOVT OF INDIA with yellow number plate.. the driver of that car agrued with the toll person showed his ID and was not willing to pay the toll, this took at least 2 minutes to resolve... I told the booth person not to scan my fasttag as I waited for 5 to 6 min..But the toll is deduced from my account... Kindly look into the matter and take necessary action and refund me my toll