National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1621)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Santanu Kalita on Nov 4, 2020
Receipt not given at Raha, Nagaon, Assam at toll plaza at 3.30 pm, but amount deducted.

Akshay Katariya13 on Nov 4, 2020
    Here I would like to draw your kind attention regarding the worse quality of road from Anjar To Varsamedi, Which is part of National Highway 341. There is usually an accident that occurs on each alternatively day after this rainy season. The road is totally washed after this rainy season, still, nothing has been done to repair it. Local authorities do not see this huge problem. According to them NHAI responsible for this.
    You have requested to look into this matter else many lives going on this road.

Manjunath Bharadwaj B S on Nov 4, 2020
      Hello sir, please do the periodic maintenance o[censored]nder bridges, so many plants were grown on the sides of bridge, that may lead to the shorten the lifespan of bridge.
      Please take proper action on maintenance

Sunil Lohan on Nov 3, 2020

I advise that my car regd No HR17A9900 was parked at VPO Kalali Teh Siwani Dist Bhiwani from 30.10.2020 approximately 18.45PM till now but Rs75/- deducted for crossing Mayyar Toll at 18.03.11PM on 31.10.2020 which is 70 kms away from my vehicle. My vehicle has not crossed the toll and refund the amount at the earliest. I also request to provide the CCTV footage of the toll plaza for crossing of my vehicle so as to avoid any future frauds.

Yours sincerely,

Prem Lata

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Wait for 20 minutes , faulty Fast tag machine

Ruchita Bhatt on Nov 3, 2020
          I was crossing moradabad city coming from noida and going to champwat when the toll plaza at moradabd was traffic jammed for...

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Wrong adjustment debit for my trip on 29/10/2020

guna60 on Nov 3, 2020
          I used my car TN 37 CR 4470 for Trichy trip from Coimbatore on 29/10/2020. As i am having fast tag no 20097655 through Bank...

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Amt paid through cash , same time it was deducted from my wallet also

Shanmuganathan Murugan on Nov 3, 2020
          Dear Sir/Ma'am,
          Wallet ID - [protected], IFSC CODE - UTIB0000ETC, AXIS BANK
          Name of the Customer : M.Shanmuganathanbr...

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Monthly pass -Local concessionary

VEERA REDDY P on Nov 3, 2020
          Dear Sir, Please refer to customer iD 11511589;Tag account 21951970:Tag sl no[protected];Kaza Toll Plaza 049001;
          Concessionarie...

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Misbehave of the toll plaza staff especially the head of the murthal toll plaza and no proper management of the toll plaza.

Sahil singh 426 on Nov 2, 2020
          On 22 oct 2020 me and my family were travelling to our hometown (Himachal Pradesh), when we reached the murthal toll plaza...

[email protected] on Nov 2, 2020
          My car is registered with Palanpur, Gujarat. And toll at Khemana is under Palanpur jurisdiction, so it is free for local cars. Today due to Fastag it was deducted. Please refund my toll deducted. Attaching Details as screen shot of message Received.

Refund of toll deducted

Pratik Maniar on Nov 2, 2020
            We are residing at Vadodara city. Vasad village is just 25 kms away from vadodara. Now just for crossing toll tax before vasad, we have to pay toll tax of Nearly Rs 110 which is not at all logical. Atleast they should provide relaxation to Baroda cars because it is too costly to Pay Rs 110 for just 25 kms all the time. Plus it is difficult to manage for the people who are visiting vasad for atleast 10 to 15 days in a month.
            Also, government should provide a LED at toll plaza which states Total expense for the road to be recovered and the collection that had actually made so that people come to know that by what time, toll plaza would be vacated.

Satbir Bhatia on Nov 2, 2020
              This refer to my FASTag registered with my vehicle registration No PB08DN4855, on 1st Nov 2020 while crossing from Toll Plaza at Ghaggar on NH01 from Rajpura to Ambala, they claimed that My Fastag is BLACKLISTED & charged me for INR 150 (Double as penalty ) at 1136 hrs. Slip attached.Ticket No : 4A39E4582940C0

Refused to give me 2-way slip.

After that I checked with my bank & FASTag, it active with balance of INR 308.00

After few hours when I returned at 1434 hrs, on 1st Nov 2020, they again did the same & charged me for INR 150 Vide Ticket No : 5A[protected]

While asking for the supervisor, they asked me to wait & I waited for more than 20 minutes, but No one turned up.
              No ONE was wearing MASK at Toll.

While asking for Complaint Book, they refused to provide the same.

[protected]@msn.com

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Faulty debit

Dr sankar on Nov 2, 2020
                TN926294 my car is having monthly pass at nanguneri, toll plaza, tirunelveli district, today 2/11/2020830 while going for...

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Misbehavior by toll collector

Jite0077 on Nov 2, 2020
                I was coming back from kedarnath yesterday i.e. 2nd early morning around 2:00 AM. At toll plaza while entering meerut after...

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Charged high motor charge on my 4 wheel car

Harshal Gamit on Nov 2, 2020
                I have complaints so many time on nhai coustomer care number there is no responce from their site 2353394 is my complain number...

Baburoop on Nov 2, 2020
                The toll plaza near attibele is having long Quee in the morning hrs i.e from 7.30 to 9, we used to sand in line for 10 to 15 min to cross the gate and some not operating in such peak Hrs, the people around who work arrogance, behavior like goonds not answering in proper way. And same in evening unable to pass the vehicle. V.v.v. very careless.
                Once again they used the same hand gloves for day's to gether it turns yellow and black we feel the possibility of contaminations and some will never use gloves or sanitizer, one guy told never issue sanitizer and give glove once in full moon.
                Pl request you to kindly look into and do the needful.

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Wrong / double deduction of toll fee at Jaipur Toll Plaza

Lalit Samdani on Nov 2, 2020
                  I have fastag account no. 20301317 of BOB for vehicle no. RJ-45-CG-5108
                  The fastag for this vehicle was created by...

sdoppalapudi on Nov 2, 2020
                  Respected sir,
                  This is to bring to your kind notice that the pathetic Condition of National Highway from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam. Many tolls are there but nobody is taking care. Why should we pay toll when nobody is taking care. vehicles are badly damaged due to very bad condition of roads. So I am requesting you to please take necessary action.

Dr Biradar on Nov 2, 2020
                    Bijapur to Hospet Highway. Karanata state
                    Toll in Bijapur and near Alamatti are not maintained properly. Only two gates are open. Rest of the gates are always closed. Due to this vehicles got delayed in crossing the gate even if we have fast tags to our vehicles. Today that is on Monday 2/11/2020. at 11:09. The toll is not working properly. Every day same situation.

Ujwal Deole on Nov 1, 2020
                      Hi Team,

I mistakenly paid for Nangli Toll plaza with transaction(monthly pass) and the amount is 888.18 for it.I want to revert it back...
                      Thanks and regards,