National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Customer Care

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1639)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Mnigam on Nov 21, 2020
Cash receipt of Rs. 125 is given at chhajarsi toll plaza and fastag through paytm both are charged after crossing toll plaza.

I have attached screenshot of both.

Mayank Nigam
Mob: [protected]

Cash and fastag both are charged
Cash and fastag both are charged

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Double toll tax charged through paytm and physical receipt

Mnigam on Nov 21, 2020
    I had paid toll tax of Rs. 125 at Chhajarsi Toll Plaza as I was asked by toll plaza attendant. I told him I have fastag and...

Dhiraj Nalawade on Nov 21, 2020
    I recently travelled from panvel to sangli on NH 48 and found that most of the toll plazas provide receipts with vehicle no as 0 or someone else reg no. Attaching 4 receipts for reference. This is fraud made with customers and need to be addressed.

prakashvpg on Nov 21, 2020
      MH14DN0680 is an exempted vehicle at the Khed Shivapur Toll plaza near Pune. However toll or Rs. 95 was deducted using Fastag on November 15 on the way to Kolhapur.

resolve the issue and reimburse the amount deducted.

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Extremely bad management of toll booth at Bharuch, Gujarat

Ominvest1 on Nov 21, 2020
        Toll booth at bharuch is mostly always full of traffic with car lines upto 1-1.5 km from toll booth. Not only their traffic...

PraveenKumarNhai on Nov 21, 2020
        I am frequent traveller on this route, the road is in such a worst situation that I can say there are hundreds of pit holes in distance on 1 km.
        The depth of the pit holes more than ten CMS(approx). Not even a single vehicle is able to maintain single lane due to these worst potholes and there is no chance we can escape them
        The vehicles are using sudden brakes and turns due to these holes and there is huge chance of accidents.
        The speed limit on how these roads is almost 80 km.
        There are around 4 toll gates and don't understand even after collecting huge toll tax why there is no proper maintenance of these roads.

There is lot of physical and financial loss to the travellers. Since this is the festival season and due to lack of public transport most of the travellers will use their own vehicle to go from one place to other, maintenance of these roads shall be given high priority and proper action to be taken at the earliest.

Rupak chaubey on Nov 21, 2020
          Rs 185 was deducted as fastag toll fare for mu car Hyundai Xcent up 70 cz 7138 at Lala Nagar toll plaza, varanasi.The actual rate is rs 60.Toll txn id 671605864631299247633P

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Excess toll collection at KM Hundi toll plaza

Nagachandra Gargish on Nov 20, 2020

The toll plaza at KM hundi between Mysore and Nanjangud which is 22 KM stretch collects 50Rs toll....

[email protected] on Nov 20, 2020
            My home address is local which is not reflecting in my account profile, therefore local discount in Pundag Toll Plaza has not been given on my fast tag, while it has been given when manual system was working for my same vehicle. Hence, i request you to do needful and solve my problem with refund of excess toll amount deducted by toll plaza/authority.

Venkat8690 on Nov 20, 2020
              Hello Sir/Madam,
              I would like to address an ongoing issue on Guduru toll plaza on warangal highway enroute to yadrigiguta.They are collecting only one way fees and it is also expensive 95rs and they are not collecting two way fees.
              I would request you to look into the issue.

Venkat.
              [protected].

Vikkyy on Nov 20, 2020
                We are forced to pay toll charge even after we waited for more than 3 minutes in queue

Below is the link to video which i shot in queue

Unnecessary toll ticket

Kuldeep kumar CFS on Nov 20, 2020
                  Dear Sir / Madam

its very Painful to see worst condition of NH From Delhi to Panipat . Its like harassment to cross this stretch on Delhi - Chandigarh Highway. Nobody is bothered to work and complete this stretch on time . also Toll on Murthal is like border . The staff is always ready to fight instead of managing traffic .

ShivamBhatia03 on Nov 20, 2020
                    We are travelling to ujjain from Shajapur and our toll tax is worth ₹55 for local but from last 2-3 weeks they are deducing ₹115 instead of ₹55 and when we complaint about this to head office they said they can't do anything with this. We are using this road from last 3-4 years and they used to deduct ₹55 but today they deduct ₹115 so can u please refund our extra money.

ashish.ti on Nov 20, 2020
                      I travelled from Hyderabad to Mumbai on 7th Nov and came back on 19th Nov. On Mumbai Hwy between between Zahirabad and Solapur, there are many over bridges which are incomplete, and lot of diversions through such a bad service road area, which causes Traffic Jams.

I want to know why do there is collection of Toll charges for unfinished roads?

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Deduction of toll tax twice at one place.

kishor71154 on Nov 19, 2020
                        While coming to Pune Maharastra on 18/11/20 at about 18.55 Hrs I was crossing Khedshivapur Toll Naka, it is observed that...

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Riper road

rccm on Nov 19, 2020
                        Dear Sir.

Have a nice day.

My name is Rasikbhai Maru. I live in Rajkot Gujarat. Luckily I...

himantika on Nov 19, 2020
                        Day before yesterday when my private vehicle whose number is dl7ck9735 and dl2ak3567 were going from ghaziabad to hapur so that van was stopped by chhajarasi toll and fasttag was already recharged and then also they cut the toll by slip of amounting rs 125 each and said that there will be no vehicle passed by delhi registration number and they had misbehaved with my client staff too . So i request you to please take appropriate action and asked them about this.

Amarbhavna on Nov 19, 2020
                          Is thare any rule that in cash return journey amount not taken by toll plaza.
                          Date 19.11.2020 I have give amount to mundiyar toll plaza and I say to operator to make return ticket but he refused my request and make single journey ticket.
                          Ticket no B119736

Wrong amount taken by mundiyar toll plaza

Anand Lingaiah on Nov 19, 2020
                            Hello Respective,
                            Bangalore to Mangalore highway is seeing lot of traffic now a days because of good and smooth road.
                            1.Problem is we are not seeing LINES so that we can stick to LANE and drive safely. THough it is 2 LANES(one way) but there is not mark to differentiate the LANE. Please apply LANES in the missing area.
                            2. So many humps which is not necessary at all. Please remove road HUMPS. this is totally not logical because we have paid to drive in this road but we see humps.
                            3. IN the same highway, Please work on flyover at HERISAVE junction. this is killing 2 to 3 minutes.

anand lingaiah gowda

ramakantb29 on Nov 18, 2020
                              My vehicle no is MH12QM3168
                              My vehicle is exempted from toll at khedshivapur toll plaza pune
                              But my fastag account was debited on 15 nov 2020
                              As I m resident of Pune toll is exempted

You Paid Rs.95.00 at Khed-Shivapur Toll Plaza of MH12QM3168 on 15/11/20 12:02:47. Avl Bal Rs.306.00 Txn ID: FT[protected]

Excepted vehicle