National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Customer Care

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1639)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

ahmed323 on Nov 16, 2020
Despite local resident of Meerut, siwaya toll has debited my fastage account with Rs 85 .And Rs 40 cash paid by me .Pls refund in my fastage account for Rs 85/=

Deduction double charge

selliamman on Nov 16, 2020
    Sir My vehicle number TN 27 H 2625 having monthly pass Hex Fast tag Sl. No. 34161FA820328E4002E05560 passed through SU TOLL PLAZA Mettupatti( 058001) Salem Dt. Tamilnadu on[protected] . They have wrongly deducted Rs240 from our account. Even after complaining to the above toll plaza authorities no response from them.Please kindly take action and arrange for refund.

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Double amount charged at Toll Plaza while deducted from fastag also

vikasdmrc on Nov 16, 2020
      I passed SIVAYA Toll plaza at Meerut on 23.10.2020. At that Toll plaza, I was stopped and double amount of Rs. 170.0 was charged...

kwamankar on Nov 16, 2020
      Hi Team,

I'm really disappointed with the toll management. They are still taking cash on fasttag lane. Today I had an very bad experience where 3 car ahead of me paid cash & they are accepting cash on Fasttag lane. Then what is the point o[censored]sing fasttag in our vehicle. When I spoke to them they said if they are coming in fast-tag lane we can't stop.

If we are suppose to get such service then it;s a waste of management. I need an answer & action against such toll management people.

This has had happened multiple time on the same toll plaza Ghoradongri SH-43 . Could anyone please take an action against such brat people.

Kamlesh

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Fastag scanner not working and no other transaction facilities available

Veerbal suther on Nov 16, 2020
        We had come and gone on jasnath toll plaza on date 16:11:2020 when we have come that time fastag machine was not working and...

trivikrams on Nov 16, 2020
        In Chilakapalem, Andhra Pradesh, we asked for 2 side toll, but they said 2 sides we are not giving.. only single side.. they charged Rs.50 for single side..if it is 2 sides only Rs.75..

Is it calling Rouning?

We need an explanation and take severe action on them?

swatiagarwal5014 on Nov 16, 2020
          When we crossed Patna toll plaza, and asked for two way toll receipt, the person declined. We were forced to pay Rs 70 extra. Assuming there are thousands of vehicle doing to and fro, results in massive fraud. Please look into it and save people hard earned money.

Maddy satyam on Nov 16, 2020
            I want to raise long delays and poor fastag sensors at Itaunja toll on NH-24 ...I frequently cross this toll while going and returning from my village in Sitapur and repeatedly I face long waiting time despite having fastag on my vehicle ...Most of the time fastag sensors or computers are not working, they will ask to change the lanes..which kills the very purpose of government of making fast movement at tolls .this toll is worst managed...

I would sincerely request to authorities to kindly audit this toll and make proper machine setup so that travellers don’t face delay at this toll time and again .

A Teacher

Nivedita Agrawal on Nov 16, 2020
              We have a card recharged by a toll with balance in it. When I showed the card at the toll they refused to accept the card and forced us to pay cash at the counter

Divakar Reddy R D on Nov 15, 2020
                Without Plan and building licences they are constructing petrol bunk they destroyed road and RCC drinage in Chintamani village survey no 101/1

Place :- Chintamani to Chikkabalapura national highway 234
                Chintamani town limit

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Dual debit at Mujras Toll 21st Jan 2020

sanjay_gagrani on Nov 15, 2020

my amount dual debit at mujras toll as on 21 Jan 2020 regular i am complaint for reverse the amount...

Abhijit Nagle on Nov 14, 2020
                  I must be compensated towards continuous pain and suffering which may be perhaps for life time due to horrifying road conditions in spite of paying the toll charges which should have been waived off due to my physical disability certificate! The pain is continuing even today and sometimes very disturbing resulting in sleeping disorder!

Continuous suffering caused

Vineet George on Nov 13, 2020
                    The NH3 six lane riad built between dewas and indore only a few years back has Large and dangerous potholes. Please conduct repairs and hold the contractor accountable.

Arjun Birajdar on Nov 13, 2020
                      The road from Latur to Nanded has less roads but more potholes. The two and a half hour journey takes five hours. Passengers who come and go every day are suffering and the number of accidents has increased. However, the road should be repaired soon.
                      Newly sanctions NH 161 plz complete construction of road

jampala sarathbabu on Nov 13, 2020
                        I was going to vijayawada to Eluru on 12/11/20 returned with in 5 hours
                        my fasttag was working and the account was debited at davulur plaza on both sides
                        but at kalaparru plaza they said my vehicle black listed and collected cash on both sides
                        i am having sufficient balance in fasttag account. i do not how at one plaza my account was working and other plsza it is black listed.
                        they are purposefully collecting cash
                        pl check and take appropriate action on kLaparru plaza
                        thanking you

S_R_V on Nov 13, 2020
                          Attibelen toll plaza is maintained very badly with mix of cash and fastag manually in all lanes to make all lanes slow moving lanes intentionally . As in other high way toll gates, the team at attibele do not manage the right track for fastag vehicles. The people managing the toll plaza ask vehicles to move to any lane irrespective of fastag is present or not . Fastag vehicles suffer very much due to long waiting time in fastag lanes.
                          If the management is not able to manage the toll gate, it should be made free toll to avoid artificial traffic issues at the toll gate.

Swapnil Nagras on Nov 13, 2020
                            Fast scanner not working in any lane, rude and arrogant behaviour of staff, threatened me to pay toll and made me drive reverse which was very dangerous experience for me and my family .
                            Hope you to take the appropriate action against the authority.

Fastag not working in any lane .

[email protected] on Nov 12, 2020
                              I am through KMPL toll plaza and people standing there collecting fake toll collection with slip .abusing us also and doing misbehave .

National Highways Authority Of India [NHAI] — Toll amount refund requested

[email protected] on Nov 12, 2020
                                I have to lodge a complaint of Shrinagar toll plaza, NH 2.
                                Insipite of fasttag working fine and...

National highway 54 Hanuman mandir