National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Dear, सर/ मेडम
उपरोक्त विषय अंतर्गत निवेदन है की...

NH 27 in muzaffarpur near kanti, road in not repaired in past few year . In kanti we have to face a long patch of bad road if it gets repaired then we don't have to suffer from this problem . We pay toll not only to travel on NH we pay toll with hope of getting good condition of road not to damage our vehicles

It's been more than 20min, there are many long lines with no proper alignment and waiting for long

Indalwai Tollgate located at National haiway 44 in Nizamabad District, Telangana 15 minutes non working of scanner and no proper response from tollgate official
        I would like to draw your kind attention towards the pathetic and most dangerous state of roads in my town near...
        The toll collection of Nasirabad Toll Plaza on NH53 (old NH 6) has started from August 15 and the public toilets are still...

सर रतलाम से आगे जाने पर चिकलीया टोल प्लाजा से इंदौर की तरफ जाने पर रोड की स्थिति ठीक नही है रोड के बीच मे काफी गड्ढे है जिससे वाहनों को नुकसान हो रहे हैं एवं कभी भी जान माल का नुकसान हो सकता है
        कृपया इसका निराकरण करने की कृपा करें

Nh 30 road ( raiberli to lucknow ) condition is very poor .
          It has many pit holes ang vehicle is getting damage
          toll is being collected by agency but he is caring the maintenance of road

1-There is only one counter available for making Monthly Free /paid pass
            2-Slow internet connection.
            3-The facility to generate monthly pass online is not available.
            Due to non-availability of above mentioned facilities, the public has to wait in the queue for hours. Please help to meet the expectations of the public by removing the above mentioned problem

Scrap dealer has encroched the Highway near Shirdon village Raigad District
              between Jay Bajrang Dhaba and Transindia Container yeard

Mumbai nashik road condition are pathetic even then toll is being collected.
                  Iam submitting this complaint against Paliyekkara Toll plaza (Thrissur-Kerala) because of the unnecessary delays they are...
                  While travelling from Pune to Mumbai, the message of Low balance came up on screen - so I was asked to pay cash.
                  But...

I was earlier using icici bank fasttag and I stopped using it coz the glass of the car was replaced and my husband took a new fassttag from Axis bank but whenever we are using this new fasttag, it is being used coz the old icici fasstag is still active and I have done all the formalities to close the old fasttag but sill those people are not closing my fasstag because of which we have to give toll double the amount despite of having a valid fastag. Can you please take some action against these icici people.

Reg no : MH14HW5342

Lajwanti

I passed Hiremannur Toll Plaze Dt: Koppal (KA) at 12:29 hrs on 02/10/2021. Toll Plaza is maintaned by KIS Grpoup.
                    My car is KA25MC3539 FasTag enabled with adequate balance.
                    Staff at the toll first told be that I will have to pay cash as my FasTag is blacklisted. When I disagreed he told me that there is no balance. When I showed SMS alert of my previous debit he asked me to "Just pay and go".
                    When I asked for his ID he showed an ID which apparently was not his.
                    Showed ID particulars: Doddappa; Address: Hanchinal; Desgn: Security; Mob No:[protected].
                    By the behaviour it was very clear that he had fraudulent intentions.
                    I would severe disciplinary action may be initiated against him under inti, mation to me.

On Ujjain Highway i.e. Ujjaini toll plaza while returning back from mandsaur to indore i.e. on the same day they collected toll of Rs 10 giving toll is not a problem but after having fast-tag also they denied us by saying that fastag doesn't work during night time and collected toll from us... I hereby demand proper action to be taken on this fastag issue...

Yours Sincerly
                      Indian Citizen
                        On Oct 9 at 6.19pm I crossed ecr uthandi toll gate ecr Chennai and return at 10.05pm same day but they detected 39rs for single...

Sir kamrej toll plaza is surat parsing is 20 rs and my fast tag rs 80 cut please check and refund my money
                          Sir
                          I was driving back to Bangalore on doddaballapura to Bangalore road on my car ka05mn5570 at 3.45 pm..due to toll...