National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI]

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Customer Care

TwitterLinkedIn
C-9, 8th Floor, RBI Premises, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Offices

Chennai Office
8th Level, VBC Solitaire, 47 & 49 Bazullah Road, T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017

Goregaon Office (Mumbai)
National Payments Corporation of India
13th Floor, R- Tech 2, South Side, Nirlon Knowledge Park, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon(E), Mumbai-400063

Bad

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] Complaints & Reviews

with ref to BHIM APP-transection dt-21.01.2021, transection ID[protected] with My sbi account no-[protected]...

My car no. Mh04dr6212 is blacklisted as it is showing sufficient balance in airtel bank wallet. As i was unable to add money to wallet coz airtel has block my account as it was not operatial for more the three months. And now fast tag is deactivated and blacklisted.
Pls resolve my problem and airtel payment bank is not helping out. Kindly do the needful
Jan 29, 2021

National Payments Corporation of India [NPCI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Still my problem is not resolved. Please do the needful, so that i can purchase another fast tag

My vechicle no TN22BY6286 has been blacklisted by npci for unknown reasons...it's very difficult for us to use and get a new one
    Sir
    Kindly do the needful to remove my vechicle no from blocklist

UPI PIN ERROR
      I Can't transaction Any Amount
      Jan 28, 2021

Aadhar linked in bank, but not seeded in NPCI. Aadhar is not appearing in NPCI. Kindly linked aadhar

Dear Sir/Madam
          There was a fraud in my account vide transaction id UPI/[protected]/P2v/mrsonu.s dated 24jan 2021 at 11.17hrs through paytm by scanning the QR code.

You are requested to take appropriate action to recover my money.
          Fraud in my account of Rs 4000
          Jan 29, 2021

I used to have SBI FASTAG before, due to poor service I've surrendered my SBI FASTAG and now I'm trying...

I lost money from my bank when I transferred around Rs 9000 twice through UPI but not reflected my alice blue wallet also It has not been refunded yet. I do not know what to do. A solution must be found as soon as i constantly being emailed and do not receive a satisfactory answer
            Jan 28, 2021

6days ago some money(rs: 2963) added my alice blue wallet through UPI but till now this amount not reflect in my account, I had contacted their customer care they said that your transaction was failed and amount will be credited your bank account end of that day. But till now amount not refunded.
              Account debited but transaction confirmation not received at merchant location (payment to merchant).
              Jan 28, 2021

Money blocked while subscribing ipo..but bid for that ipo didn't get subscribe...money got blocked till date..need to release that lien amt.
                Jan 26, 2021

Dear Teams,

I'm transaction process of amount Rs.3800 on 19th Jan"21 but it's failed and payment not refund...
                  Online fraud throw google pay . my account debit 6000 rupees yesterday night. it's cyber crime. frauderd credit 6000 rupees...
                  Mere UPI SBI account [protected] se. 24/08/2020 ko 92129 Rupay fraud hue.jiski information mere dawara FIR ke madhyam se SBI...

Dear Sir
                  I'm amol sunil kedar from government medical college latur
                  I have received my first installment of scholarship but I didn't get my second
                  Installment of scholarship amount please disburse my amount in adhar linked bank account
                  Jan 24, 2021

Upi id for transaction is[protected]
                    On 2/12/2020 amount debited from my account but transaction failed till now not credited.
                    Amount debited from my account but transaction failed
                    Jan 24, 2021

Dear sir
                      I am omkar shivaji jogpethe a second year medical students from Government medical college latur
                      I receive my first installment but i didn't received a second instalment of scholarships amount plz disburse my fund in adhar linked bank account

Dear sir
                        I m ganesh gore a second year medical student from Government medical college latur. I received my first installment but i didn't received second installment of my scholarship amount so please disburse my amount in adhaar linked bank account
                        Jan 23, 2021

Failed enable auto-pay mandate but blocked amount.
                          Please sir unblock my amount.
                          My upi id- [protected]@ybl
                          Failed enable auto-pay mandate but blocked amount
                          Jan 23, 2021

My auto pay mandate is successfully done, but in show ipo transaction status is pending
                            My ipo is indigo paint.
                            IPO transaction status is pending
                            IPO transaction status is pending
                            Jan 22, 2021
                            My phon number- 8318014506
                            Jan 22, 2021

Transaction status is still incomplete.

I have submitted the request of NPCI mapping with the Axis bank for Aadhar seeding of my savings account on 31.01.2021, as...